User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 11:19   #1
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Genesis II – The gaming community

We feel that we’ve built up too much and spent too much time and effort to disband the community which we have built up based around Planetarion when the round closes. We have resolved to remain dedicated to our members and so are currently expanding into other games. Also, there are plans to develop our own games hosted on genesis2hq.co.uk (where you can currently find some useful tools).You can even vote on the poll to have your say in what games

We’d like to take this opportunity to extend to you an invitation to join our alliance where you can profit both in Planetarion with our consistent attacking and defending where every ship is efficiently utilised.
So, if you would like to join a vibrant, active and dedicated alliance which is fun, productive and has a secure future come into #g-ii on the pa IRC server (irc.netgamers.org) and talk to one of the Ops, though I often find P unresponsive.

The Genesis II High Command
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 12:04   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Any news on imarbles? I got a message from him a few months ago explaining that something had gone wrong with his comupter and that he wouldnt be able to get online for a while, and since then i've heard nothing . Has he been able to get back on irc or is he still having problems? :/

I lost my 'connections' to G-ii when imarbles fell of the face of the planet but when he was around i know they were a well oiled machine, so good luck in whatever game(s) you decide to move to after PA.

Have you been promoted to HC btw Dj? :eek:
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 12:52   #3
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
imarbles has had lots of money, pc and rl probs
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 17:00   #4
Hesekiel

:)

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:51   #5
Detty
Puppet...

Detty has a spectacular aura aboutDetty has a spectacular aura about
What DJ means is he is scared to get a real life so will be hidding from it on irc even when PA dies........

DJ two words: Fresh AIR

From all pple your one of the ones i least expect spam from Detty.

Shadow1980
¤ Planetarion Alliance Forums Moderator
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:54   #6
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

heh , i cant afford to get drunk every night so i need something to do
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:57   #7
Detty
Puppet...

Detty has a spectacular aura aboutDetty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
heh , i cant afford to get drunk every night so i need something to do
so you have to drink to log off hehehe does it numm the pain of being offline lol

From all pple your one of the ones i least expect spam from Detty.

Shadow1980
¤ Planetarion Alliance Forums Moderator
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:07   #8
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Detty

so you have to drink to log off hehehe does it numm the pain of being offline lol
heh, the whole g-ii command team are on the beer when we aint online, makes for some real funny irc logs around 3 am
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 08:53   #9
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

G-II.PA recruitment closed
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 19:07   #10
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
black ice > g-ii

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 19:38   #11
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
bugger off Cambel
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 19:55   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Right i think i'll close the thread before the idiots start to play.

Djcomplex if you wish the thread to stay open for any reason such as recruitment for g-ii in other games then feel free to drop me a PM and i will reopen it minus 1 or 2 of the above posts .