User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2002, 17:52   #51
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Jesus, 3 people I most hate, hmm.

1. Petru - Captain Personality. One of the few people on earth capable of boring rocks to sleep. Thinks very highly of himself for somebody who has never accomplished anything.

2. Axis_Wlf - small fish who likes to pretend he is something he is not. Useless BC masquerading as somebody semi-competent with a huge ego that his pathetic army of suck-ups constantly feed.

3. Minako - leader of RE back in Round 1, one of the most arrogant and pathetic excuses for a person I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. He practically ran RE into the ground.

This list however changes on a daily basis, depending on who I am detesting at the current time, its a certainty that I've hated most of you at any one point in time.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 17:56   #52
Rythms

Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$
Me, myself and I

Apart from that I'd name all those [Insert Random n00b alliance] twats who hate Fury for no obvious reasons and all the morons posting crap on this boards.
hi.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 18:52   #53
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
#1 - sean

#2 djcomplex

Cant think of anyone else i dislike :\
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 19:10   #54
m_bergs

MadZevs:
A stupid HiRR n00b that was in my gal in round 6, he was also a multi, and I will forever hate for being it... he also account shared, made my gal tag HiRR so they could have more alliance point....... .argh!!! A total loser !!

IceWolf:
Even though he is the one who learned me PA, I still hate, as he kicked me out of our gal and Legion :/... (but I also love him for what he has done)

Dragonsoul:
For being an unactive T8P HC in round 4....
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 20:21   #55
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
#1 sean

#2 pommeh - refuses to play round8 so it looks like im never gonna beat him in PA life doesnt get any worse than that.

*scratches head*

#3 General1afk - still calls me p30n
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 20:50   #56
SeaN
the mongrel cat

SeaN is an unknown quantity at this point
surprised you even remember as far back as feb8th :\ was a long long time ago
SeaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:20   #57
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough
Sad - same reasons NaoS. He also seem's to think he is in some way "better" than you.

Cybericxx - kniving little *******, nearly as bad as Sad when it comes to betrayal of friends etc etc.

ViX - he knows why.

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:41   #58
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SeaN
surprised you even remember as far back as feb8th :\ was a long long time ago
hmmm...feb 8th, god knows what happened on that occasion, i dont exactly mark down every moment you annoy me.

I like your 'alliance' for r5 btw
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:42   #59
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
To every one of these threads I reply the same:
SHONK

He may be gone but how you people forget his utter ****eness I'll never know.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:43   #60
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilky

hmmm...feb 8th, god knows what happened on that occasion, i dont exactly mark down every moment you annoy me.
I was registered then.
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:44   #61
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Killmark. This is R4 killmark (apparently) before he became a cheat & all the other stuff. This is the days when there was more ego, less self control and he believed everyone's purpose was to further his goals.

2) QakiBop - Pretty much destroyed my R4 gal and approx every 2 days I logged in I had to spend 2-3 hours apologising for him pissing ppl off. Left me no time to play the game any more. Since then ppl have got in my galaxy on personality and teamwork, skill is not a consideration.

3) Nobody

Ppl like Dingo pissed me off in R4 because of the hassle I had working round NOSs ever changing politics. Sean & his gal managed to give me headaches in R6. Ppl do all the way along the line but this is life and if you can't deal with 99% of people you come across then you are the problem not them so I say just 2 ppl in PA ever really got to me.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:50   #62
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
1.zhil i problly dis likethis mother ****er for many reason's the last one being that he let spinner get him up the ass in return for closeing fred
2. kile the dirty lil twat of rnd 7 chould not see him self wining #1 so what does he do gets TU delated what next when his #1 was about to be given up to a better player he spear heads the get fred delated thing pld u kile
3.any fury command i left out of my many days of hate post's to u bar [ hicks and roland]
hehe

Except I never ever communicated with a creator over Fred.

Thanks for your nomination anyway.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 21:58   #63
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by muppet

dreadnought - who would sacrifice his mother to a pack of hungry wolves if it would gain him a roid.

Do i even know u? :]
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:05   #64
SeaN
the mongrel cat

Quote:

I like your 'alliance' for r5 btw
I changed the "alliance" from "focused on more important things" as I wanted the pa history all to fit on one line... :\

Feb8th was first day of R6 and I'm sure it upset stooge #3 more than you 2, but nevermind.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:14   #65
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Shiva
*thread thread go away come again some other day*
looool...that must have been your very first spam post! Didn't expect Dingo to be the one to deflower you

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:20   #66
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:

I changed the "alliance" from "focused on more important things" as I wanted the pa history all to fit on one line... :\

Feb8th was first day of R6 and I'm sure it upset stooge #3 more than you 2, but nevermind.
Thats not really my reason for dispising you, what you did then was underhand but i can live with that. If you cant see why myself and as you would put it 'stooge #2 and #3' arent best mates with you then you are more dense than i could ever have imagined.

Anyways i better not take this further before i say something i cant be held accountable for .
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:27   #67
kazrak

hello........it's just a game, a war game....me hates everyone that takes my roids
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:29   #68
Handsome Sailor
Turbojugend

Handsome Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SeanG

ViX - he knows why.
forgot u on my list u useless lil prick
i fkin hate you too, if there ever was one in pa i hated!
and besides, i thought we squared up between r6 and r7?

yet again, u prove what an utter incompentent piece of **** u are! USELESS!! Go kill yourself...! for my sake...?

-ViX

Last edited by Handsome Sailor; 17 Sep 2002 at 22:34.
Handsome Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:31   #69
SeaN
the mongrel cat

Quote:

Thats not really my reason for dispising you, what you did then was underhand but i can live with that. If you cant see why myself and as you would put it 'stooge #2 and #3' arent best mates with you then you are more dense than i could ever have imagined.

Anyways i better not take this further before i say something i cant be held accountable for .
Of course I know why you have problems with me, you saw the side of me that is inconsiderate and selfish. I've never felt hungry in my life apart from then. Feb8 just struck me as the last time that seemed fishy between us and it was a long long time ago, just surprised you still have any emotion about it either way.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:37   #70
connie
SPESHAL

connie is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Jonka
2) VtS @s
3) Arrogant fks - Who think they`re more worth in some ways, we`re all leusers sitting here anyways..

<connie> i liek PBOT aswell
<PBOT> likes connie too :-)
<connie> oww ****e..tis can talk fs
connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:39   #71
phillup

i hate scouse, the fatty

and anyone else who was in 15:15
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:40   #72
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:

Of course I know why you have problems with me, you saw the side of me that is inconsiderate and selfish. I've never felt hungry in my life apart from then. Feb8 just struck me as the last time that seemed fishy between us and it was a long long time ago, just surprised you still have any emotion about it either way.
If you are hungry you go eat a hamburger...

feb8 was probably the last time i talked with you but it wasnt exactly the last time your name entered parts of my life. What can i say, i have a long memory and you made a strong impression on it.

I cant beleive i'm actually sat here replying to this *will try to refrain from this thread for a while*.

P.S. inconsiderate and selfish arent the 2 words at the forefront of my mind right now.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:55   #73
Fruchtquake
The GodFather of PvN

Fruchtquake is an unknown quantity at this point
nice i am not in it :-D

Rumad i hated u r4 but after that - we became good friends tho

SOme ppl are annoying but putting them on ignore list helps/helped a lot ( lo iliad command/members )

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Potestas Vitae Necisque
Fruchtquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:55   #74
SeaN
the mongrel cat

Quote:

If you are hungry you go eat a hamburger...

feb8 was probably the last time i talked with you but it wasnt exactly the last time your name entered parts of my life. What can i say, i have a long memory and you made a strong impression on it.

I cant beleive i'm actually sat here replying to this *will try to refrain from this thread for a while*.

P.S. inconsiderate and selfish arent the 2 words at the forefront of my mind right now.
I can only imagine. Fortunately, from my perspective you were only a minor background character in events that unfolded. I'm not going to take this into the whole gray area we've, as far, managed to delicately avoid. Night.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:55   #75
SLavin
CIYF

SLavin is an unknown quantity at this point
since he hasn't been mentioned ill do it proper..

I HATE SID FROM MY TOE TIPS TO MY POINTY HAIRS ON ME FOREHEAD

(Dark_AnGeL^): well as i have no gf
(DarK_AnGeL^): i am forced to wank off over images of u
[ 16:32:36 ] [ @DarkAngel ] I enjoy c0cks..

(+Kurashima): ffs. I was dreaming about your girlfriend
@Kurashima): MY MOM IS ANYONES
FOR 2 CANS OF CARLSBERG
(Nod): i believe torz goat jokes still have some 'irony' value left
[ 00:44:48 ] [ @Entari ] slavin is my BIG ****
[ 02:51:23 ] [ Bradia ] WE WANT SLAVIN
[ 02:51:24 ] [ Bradia ] WE WANT SLAVIN
@Faireh ] yo im ****infaireh!!!! thats my ****in name!!"Ł$ ****smoking is my job and fap's my middle name"Ł%"^^ *poo chick!* *poo chick!*
SLavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:56   #76
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by SLavin
since he hasn't been mentioned ill do it proper..

re-read the thread slowly
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 22:59   #77
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Jesus, 3 people I most hate, hmm.

1. Petru - Captain Personality. One of the few people on earth capable of boring rocks to sleep. Thinks very highly of himself for somebody who has never accomplished anything.

2. Axis_Wlf - small fish who likes to pretend he is something he is not. Useless BC masquerading as somebody semi-competent with a huge ego that his pathetic army of suck-ups constantly feed.

3. Minako - leader of RE back in Round 1, one of the most arrogant and pathetic excuses for a person I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. He practically ran RE into the ground.

This list however changes on a daily basis, depending on who I am detesting at the current time, its a certainty that I've hated most of you at any one point in time.

tattarattaaaa
Scorpio is ...... not on the list \o/

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 23:06   #78
SLavin
CIYF

SLavin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke

re-read the thread slowly
nah.

(Dark_AnGeL^): well as i have no gf
(DarK_AnGeL^): i am forced to wank off over images of u
[ 16:32:36 ] [ @DarkAngel ] I enjoy c0cks..

(+Kurashima): ffs. I was dreaming about your girlfriend
@Kurashima): MY MOM IS ANYONES
FOR 2 CANS OF CARLSBERG
(Nod): i believe torz goat jokes still have some 'irony' value left
[ 00:44:48 ] [ @Entari ] slavin is my BIG ****
[ 02:51:23 ] [ Bradia ] WE WANT SLAVIN
[ 02:51:24 ] [ Bradia ] WE WANT SLAVIN
@Faireh ] yo im ****infaireh!!!! thats my ****in name!!"Ł$ ****smoking is my job and fap's my middle name"Ł%"^^ *poo chick!* *poo chick!*
SLavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 01:48   #79
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
everyone because they are all lower then me
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 02:30   #80
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
that one guy.. Spin of Heid.. he attacked me quite often in round1 :/

naa, of course i dont hate anyone.. and in an online-space-game.. hahaha
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 02:36   #81
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
1. Ani - arrogant and genrally annoying - grossly full of his own self importance
2. All the virus muppets who hit me last round and were unable to use an arbiter
3. Dingo - I just think he has his head so far up his own arse he is unable to see the most obvious things. And yes, his 'stfu twat' replies are more than a little childish

I don't hate them - I just think they have "personality flaws" that far outweigh thier good points.
hey Mazz my friend=)

You joined Fury..hihi..evil you
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 05:13   #82
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
1.zhil i problly dis likethis mother ****er for many reason's the last one being that he let spinner get him up the ass in return for closeing fred
2. kile the dirty lil twat of rnd 7 chould not see him self wining #1 so what does he do gets TU delated what next when his #1 was about to be given up to a better player he spear heads the get fred delated thing pld u kile
3.any fury command i left out of my many days of hate post's to u bar [ hicks and roland]
DTA - for all cheating, lying, and then crying about it like babies when they were deleted.

Oh and all the alliances that now harbour cheaters, MDK, Adelante.

Oh and the people that act retarded 24/7, Radium/Sigrid annoy me a fair bit.
________
DAIHATSU RUGGER HISTORY

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 20:56.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 05:44   #83
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'll join in the hate fest (i'm a ball of hate today anyway)..

Sunday8pm - for being a disrespectful twat and a grade A douche bag
Gunn3r - for being a douche bag even tho I continually try to be nice to him/give him a chance
Qazok - douche bag

As a side note I don't actually hate anyone.. just wish they'd find better ways to spend their time or perhaps mature past the point of a 12 year old.
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 06:04   #84
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Interestingly enough...

Irvine can be quite charming.

Sunday8pm is a delightful person when you get to know him.

Jenny has lovely hair.

...people I used to 'hate.'

G R O W U P !
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 06:40   #85
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Interestingly enough...

Irvine can be quite charming.

Sunday8pm is a delightful person when you get to know him.

Jenny has lovely hair.

...people I used to 'hate.'

G R O W U P !
I hate Hobbie for never doing my scans fs

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 08:55   #86
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn

hey Mazz my friend=)

You joined Fury..hihi..evil you
hey there buddy - adelante now?

best of luck for the new round

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 09:36   #87
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by mikay
1) Killmark. This is R4 killmark (apparently) before he became a cheat & all the other stuff. This is the days when there was more ego, less self control and he believed everyone's purpose was to further his goals.
We won though didn't we .

And not with your "lets not attack the enemy attitude".

Killmark

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 12:03   #88
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

tattarattaaaa
Scorpio is ...... not on the list \o/
Lingo

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 12:18   #89
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar

hey there buddy - adelante now?

best of luck for the new round
Sometimes u scare me with your knowledge
Good luck to you too
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 12:47   #90

Quote:
Originally posted by SLavin
IM SO EEEVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHL !!!!!!!!1111111111111111

your absolutley ****ting me your the real SLaVin

i dont believe you
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 13:08   #91
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by randal
that one guy.. Spin of Heid.. he attacked me quite often in round1 :/

naa, of course i dont hate anyone.. and in an online-space-game.. hahaha
ah yes, the Heid alliance, aka the Multi alliance

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 15:45   #92
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts
The most hated are, no doubt, Dingo, BiggDogg and Sid, with honorable mention to MrJ and Malos. The ones I hate the most:

- SLavin -

That's all

Edit: omg how can I forget HobbieRogue4? Ok, he's there on the list too...

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 17:52   #93
Zitoz

i love all and every one
expect 'some one
wont tell
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 18:30   #94
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I hate Hobbie for never doing my scans fs
I hate you for being so adorable when angry. :((((

P.S. WhiteSnake is anorexic.
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 18:32   #95

anyone still ending words with "eh"
its over you useless fags, stop it.
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 18:43   #96
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy

I cant remember u writing anything about me \o/

i dont see any reason to hate anyone over a game, but there's many dislikes...
Dont see any reason to hate any1 to, though i should dislike you being in 8:8 round 7 and being one of the only four people that were still active and fighting

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 18:49   #97
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
1. SpideR a.k.a. Idler.
2. Viper of Viper's pit (round 3).
3. Dingo. a) for attacking me in-cluster and hence break our cluster NAP in round 4, and b) for leading an alliance that kept changing sides during the same round.

It's funny how "hate" can turn to love and respect - just like that

Xeno
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 19:49   #98
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kill

We won though didn't we .

And not with your "lets not attack the enemy attitude".

Killmark
I'd seen furgion divide & conquer tactics, I knew the only way I wasn't gonna get done the same way was with a lot of non-furgion ppl by my side.

I guess I also spent a long time trying to disguise the fact that my galaxies were never that good and certainly not active. Once you admit to being an easy target ppl put it to the test so best you don't commit to things you can't deliver.

All history anyway.

Mangor

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 20:07   #99
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Surely a "Top 3 Most Loved People" would be more fun :-)

Group hug, anyone?
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 20:35   #100
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by PDTemplar

Dont see any reason to hate any1 to, though i should dislike you being in 8:8 round 7 and being one of the only four people that were still active and fighting
oooohh i know u lot wub me still

wasnt my fault u stood on the wrong side

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote