User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 15:04   #1
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice
Retiring

OK i won't be around on friday to post this so i'm gonna do it now 2 weeks ago i announced to Newdawn that i was calling it a day at the end of the round and that is my plan It's been a good round for me in many ways (not planetwise or financially :P ) It's been a great laugh to take part in what i consider one of the better rounds we have had in a while and i think that is due to the alliances we had at play this round They were all class and did their part! even ascendancy who played the small tag to great effectiveness and i still think to this day, that short of legion itself. Ascendancy could be the best ever.

The round belonged to apprime and tbh you guys kicked ass the whole way through and i think you should be applauded for that. (well done cardi)

I'd Like to thank ND for being my home for a good 7 rounds now special thanks go to catwoman and harv for putting up with me and ofc the long standers in ND (balor petroman auto car bass excal damo8 amon........... too many to mention tbh)

I wanna thank all the old legios that are still about and kicking arse willzzz (for bringing me back) assassin (for getting me an ally that i screwed over after 3 weeks) and Ronin for generally being cool.

I'd like to thank some of the CT guys that i got to know like GM and sickdeath (you'll forgive me one day) and perhaps one of my best friends in pa namely Nov and to other pals over the rounds such as androx disc venox atlas posi and even munglejuffin

Finally big respect goes to my partner in all things pa wise teh great killerbee Thanks dude you make it worth being here.

I'm gonna still be on irc in any case and those i care enough about know where to find me

and for anyone who is insulted that i forgot to mention them, please remember i am an old man and memory has been p*****d down the toilet. Either that or i don't care about you! and you should know the answer to that!

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote