User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2003, 20:24   #1
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
W/E do it again :)

In round 7, I was in c10 in a small, reasonably inactive galaxy. It turned out, that the gal was mainly NEWX, with just a couple of FLTTV (or whatever combination it was at the time ) gals, who ended up NAPped with NEWX. This is fair enough at the start, but as soon as the targets in the gal (i.e. my gal ) ran out, it would have made sense for the NEWX to turn on FLTTV. But no.
They continued to attack the small galaxies (I remember the GC of 10:7 losing a lot of ships at mine once ) while 10:8 attacked (presumably out of cluster, and presumably NEWX) gals where they could get more roids, and so went on to win the round.

So now then, you think they'd have maybe learnt?
I know its clear that ET will win, but there are still plenty of high-ranking W/E gals, who if they wanted to could try to make the win less convincing. But no. A galaxy (lets just assume its score is about 102million) decides to get 3 of its members (ooh...lets say with a total score of over 20mil) to attack a 5mil planet in a <30mil VVOMM galaxy.
I'm not bitter about the attack, its covered, (like the one from a certain "retired" galaxy was earlier today), and it surely can't be just me who questions these tactics?
Do they not realise that while they take X roids off a VVOMM/Neutral planet, ET are taking 4x or 5x roids from a W/E planet somewhere? And that unless they take the roids from their enemy, they will not even keep up, let alone catch up.

I've always played for fun, and I still really couldn't care less about W/E affairs, I just think they really should have learnt by now.
[edited to stop xtothez moaning, and hopefully get discussion]

Last edited by SYMM; 1 May 2003 at 21:51.
SYMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:38   #2
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quite a few WE/ET galaxies are sitting on the fence right now and have been since the war started, and probably will do so for the remainder of the round. The most common negotiation is that the WE for example are allowed to defend whomever they want, anytime they want, but can NEVER join in on attacks against ET, or they lose their protection from E/T. And it works vice versa too, though not many E/T people do it really, it's mostly Pack/Ely members that have been subdued by E/T.

I have sincere doubts that W/E command would ever condone this fence sitting by their members in at least 5 galaxies I can think of off the top of my head. Most of these galxies are Rank 50 and below. I'd report them to their HC's for removal...but I have friends/contacts in some of these galaxies, hence the only reason I even know about it.

I can't stomach calling E/T the victors of R9 when taking the massive amounts of DoS'sing/hacking/cracking into consideration, as well as the fact that the round is not over yet, ect...though I will take my hat off and commend them for their obvious knowledge of Sun Tzu's Art of War. They've reduced their opponents' ability to fight, they have done a fantastic job in their Intelligence department, and they've taken in very crucial defectors in very crucial parallels.

Yes, Sun Tzu strongly encourages accepting defectors. I found it a little odd myself but then again nowhere does Sun Tzu speak of integrity or morals. He speaks merely of Victory and the means of achieving it.

So yes, of course they attack you VVOMM people, as well as the rest of us peons. Many of them are not allowed to attack E/T, whom their alliances are at war with.

*sigh*

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:46   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
WE don't exist
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:49   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Do they have so little pride in their galaxy and alliance that they just give up then?
I know in round 4, my galaxy in p4 didn't give up, and despite being on the losing side (a CELL gal ina Fury-para) we climbed into the top 250 more quickly than a lot of those above us, by dropping their ranks whilst improving our own. I know the situations aren't exactly the same, but I feel the principle still applies.

I never really liked WP or Ely, for no particular reason- I was in a WP gal in r5/6 - and i'm not reall surprised, just a bit perplexed.

[edit]
WE don't exist?

Wolfpack exist don't they?
Elysium exist don't they?

They work together don't they?

[edit] apparently the attackers aren't themselves WE, but most of my points stand- top gals should strive to grow all the time, not just settle for 2nd (or in the case of us 302nd ) best

Therefore WE exists.

Last edited by SYMM; 1 May 2003 at 20:58.
SYMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 20:58   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
WE don't exist?

Wolfpack exist don't they?
Elysium exist don't they?

They work together don't they?

Therefore WE exists.
WE doesnt exist as an entity. WP and Ely dont work together. And the attackers co-ords you gave me in PM show 1 ex-WP from 3 planets.

I suspect your intelligence budget needs updating.
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:01   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

I don't have an intelligence budget, and I just edited my post based on this info. And if you feel the need, take WE to mean Wolfpack and Elysium, its really not important whether they are officially together or not.
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:02   #7
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Symm. Theres nothing anybody can do at this point to get back into the round. Its over for most people...

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:04   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
I don't have an intelligence budget, and I just edited my post based on this info. And if you feel the need, take WE to mean Wolfpack and Elysium, its really not important whether they are officially together or not
In that case I am dreading my FLVTT incoming tonight.
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:04   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Thats not agreeing with me then is it?

I'm trying to say they should at least try to keep up, and they won't do that by attacking supposedly "easy" (when they news-scan they may reconsider...) targets.
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:05   #10
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I'm trying to say they should at least try to keep up, and they won't do that by attacking supposedly "easy" (when they news-scan they may reconsider...) targets.
hmm well it depends who you mean
There is no keeping up for alliances not in pack, elysium, tot or eclipse.

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:13   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

You lost me.
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:16   #12
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
How many members are left in wp after today after all ?
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:21   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
In that case I am dreading my FLVTT incoming tonight.
Are you that stupid...or are you trying to make me look stupid? (shall i put the predictable remark here to save you the trouble?)
Whether there is an official agreement or not, they have so many mixed galaxies I would say it is impossible for them not to work together, but as i said its not really relevant to what I am saying. Just forget I ever mentioned your precious (heh ) alliance, and respond to the issue:
Top-gals on the "losing" side giving up prematurely

happy?
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:41   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Top-gals on the "losing" side giving up prematurely
Then perhaps if you want to discuss this issue it would be in a thread entitled "Top-gals on the losing side giving up prematurely", rather than one blaming a non-existant block for the actions of non-members.

logic++
Unread 1 May 2003, 21:51   #15
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

There, happy?
Now maybe address the issue, instead of moaning like a small child, or just leave.
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:00   #16
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I wasnt moaning. I'm merely pointing out that the thread title is misleading to the debate you're supposedly looking for and if you do want valid and well thought-out responses this could maybe be better achieved with a less inflammatory title.
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:03   #17
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
hehe, I was waiting for this thread.

1) We aint fencesitters
2) we were bored
3) we've been owned, decided to try and cap a few roids again, we get deffed against every attack, we thought we'd overkill on a 5m planet and get some free roids when he ran and 2 attackers pulled, ofc it didnt work
4) how are we gonna attack ET in the evening and succeed? if we attack in the morning and have to recall then our ships are home in the afternoon.

and there was actually 1 Ely member attacking, no WP members.
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:03   #18
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
WE's organisation, strategy & whatnot hit lowest point ever this round probably. No wonder its a "all for themselves" type situation atm (with all the consequences of it: fencesitting, ppl leaving, etc etc).
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:11   #19
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
WE's organisation, strategy & whatnot hit lowest point ever this round .
I'm guessing that would be 08-04-03?
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:13   #20
Whis
never

Nah.
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:16   #21
black-eyed boy
ND

black-eyed boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, this wasnt really a serious attack - I newsscanned the target before launching and noticed quite a few people tried attacking him in the past few days but it was comfortably covered.

As for the subject you seem to be raising (top "WE" gals not fighting already) it's not the top gals to blame, it's the inactivity of totally demoralised average WE gals. Most of them arent even interested in attacks anymore..
So what would be the point of organizing a daytime attack on decent ET gal if this would be the only defence call for the dominating block at the time

And anyway, I'm not even WE so I shouldnt comment on the reasons which lead to their total inactivity.
just why we're really here
black-eyed boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:23   #22
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

when vvomm died, it was noble of them to go into vac mode.
Now that WE has broken up and fight alone against the last block thats just.. ? what is it ? please tell me.. We fight with the ressources we have left, we have not and we will not fold.
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:32   #23
Yaroslav
Whooopaa!

Yaroslav can only hope to improve
On a side note: we were in the winning side in r4 Symm (kind of)
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:42   #24
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by black-eyed boy
it's the inactivity of totally demoralised average WE gals. Most of them arent even interested in attacks anymore..

And anyway, I'm not even WE so I shouldnt comment on the reasons which lead to their total inactivity.

anyone else find this ironic?
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:44   #25
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Thats not how it felt to me yaro

As far as I know, none of my alliance went into vacation mode as a result of losing, and i do not condone anyone who did. Its cowardly, and much worse than giving up.

As for attacking a planet you had seen got covered, that makes no sense at all. If you wanted roids, attack one that won't get defence. And of course its very easy to say it wasn't serious after you recall

And you could try motivating the average W/E (we're not allowed to say WE remember ), or get your W/E gal-mates to do that

Oh, and I just noticed that editing the topic only does it to the top of the post, not on the main menu.. so mr moany- will just have to live with it.
Have a to make up for the roids
Unread 1 May 2003, 22:54   #26
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
So you are asking the ones that have lost to attack those that have won instead of picking on the other ppl that have lost. Tell me, are you attacking only ET targets or do you take targets that are not in those alliances?

To fight ET atm is like trying to attack Furgion rnd3 (before split up) and thinking you would win....

As for...

Quote:
As for attacking a planet you had seen got covered, that makes no sense at all. If you wanted roids, attack one that won't get defence. And of course its very easy to say it wasn't serious after you recall
Then they are forced to target vvomm, or some other beaten up ppl.
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:08   #27
black-eyed boy
ND

black-eyed boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DJet
anyone else find this ironic?
I've heard enough about how things are in WE these days from my WE galmates, but I don't really feel like pointing out WE mistakes here because I'm not really supposed to know some of the things I know - doesn't this make sense?
just why we're really here
black-eyed boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:18   #28
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Someone remind SYMM that the WE/ET war came to a conclusion over a week ago.

While it would be great to have an ongoing fight which would tip the scales for a whole rounds time, that is too much to ask from a game like Planetarion where victors are the biggest cowards in the era of blockwars.
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:24   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by rnd|One

While it would be great to have an ongoing fight which would tip the scales for a whole rounds time, that is too much to ask from a game like Planetarion where victors are the biggest cowards in the era of blockwars.

I don't think you'd be complaining quite so loudly about cowardice if your alliance had come out on top. And I doubt many people would be naive enough to imagine that one side was more honourable than the other in their methods and dealings.
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:37   #30
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I don't think you'd be complaining quite so loudly about cowardice if your alliance had come out on top. And I doubt many people would be naive enough to imagine that one side was more honourable than the other in their methods and dealings.
When you're not so quick to judge you might notice my post regarding blockwars was a timeless comment, which also reflects this round and not only WE/ET - something that people whom are not only here to post flames for should notice. What goes to the rest, I'd recommend abstaining from referring to others as naive.
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:44   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
When you're not so quick to judge you might notice my post regarding blockwars was a timeless comment, which also reflects this round and not only WE/ET - something that people whom are not only here to post flames for should notice. What goes to the rest, I'd recommend abstaining from referring to others as naive.

Timeless for sure, but you still wouldn't be here complaining about powerblocking in round ten if your alliance finished off the round on top. (Note the condemnations of the past round aren't exactly ringing out from certain quarters who have been known to be fairly vocal in previous times.)
Unread 1 May 2003, 23:51   #32
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Quote:

The patronising isn't really necessary thanks all the same.
And with top-50 tagged gals (not a ET tag in site), i really don't think they can say they're out of it. Just afraid of a bit of hard work
Heh, as coincidence would have it, member of the "retired" gal is trying again...but if they don't learn over 2 rounds, what can I expect for 5hrs

("they" in this post is referring to top-ranking gals contaiing Wolfpack and/or Elysium members- no connection between the two is assumed)
Unread 2 May 2003, 03:31   #33
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Baxrus
Now that WE has broken up and fight alone against the last block thats just.. ? what is it ? please tell me.. We fight with the ressources we have left, we have not and we will not fold.
.. recent history lesson to you, it was a very isolated number in vvomm who went into vacation, no where near as many from the nar block. and there are elements in vvomm who never folded and have never gave up, although thats ok if you dont realise this.
Unread 2 May 2003, 03:34   #34
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
you are cheaters and I have the evidence
Unread 2 May 2003, 03:35   #35
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
In r7 Ely was pretty much very involve in the war.
Unread 2 May 2003, 03:41   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Wolfpack and Elysium in ineptitude shocker'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 08:26   #37
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
when vvomm died, ......
reincarnation is such a beautifull thing
Unread 2 May 2003, 08:31   #38
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
'Wolfpack and Elysium in ineptitude shocker'
you actually read the thread?

no WP attacked, 1 Ely attacked.
Unread 2 May 2003, 08:34   #39
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
The patronising isn't really necessary thanks all the same.
And with top-50 tagged gals (not a ET tag in site), i really don't think they can say they're out of it. Just afraid of a bit of hard work
Heh, as coincidence would have it, member of the "retired" gal is trying again...but if they don't learn over 2 rounds, what can I expect for 5hrs

("they" in this post is referring to top-ranking gals contaiing Wolfpack and/or Elysium members- no connection between the two is assumed)
top 50 in rank, 75th in roids last time I looked. we're out of it.
Unread 2 May 2003, 09:32   #40
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Elysium/wolfpack wasn't complaining when for a while ely/wp seemed to win. U guys wasted a chance. Eclipse/ToT showed to be the best organisations.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 09:34   #41
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
U guys wasted a chance. Eclipse/ToT showed to be the best organisations.
I dont think anyone would disagree with that.
Unread 2 May 2003, 11:45   #42
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Elysium/wolfpack wasn't complaining when for a while ely/wp seemed to win. U guys wasted a chance. Eclipse/ToT showed to be the best organisations.
Our organization for r9 wasn't a problem. Elysium efforts in the war wasn't the problem. And if WE was winning at some point, it must've been here on AD when ET was whining about the odds - which some I see believed.

I'd love to lecture here, but I'll leave that for a R9 memoir that I'll hopefully finish later. Lets just say in advance, that if Elysium only cared about winning at all costs we'd be winning right now.
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:01   #43
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
SYMM, before you rant here again I'd suggest opening up Pilkara. Then you can browse to see score differences between T10 gals and a T50 gal, maybe even compare the score between the top planets and a T50 gal. Just so you have some kind of an understanding.
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:05   #44
Whis
never

Quote:
Our organization for r9 wasn't a problem. Elysium efforts in the war wasn't the problem. And if WE was winning at some point, it must've been here on AD when ET was whining about the odds - which some I see believed.

I'd love to lecture here, but I'll leave that for a R9 memoir that I'll hopefully finish later. Lets just say in advance, that if Elysium only cared about winning at all costs we'd be winning right now.
I'd love to know what the problem was then.
DoS attacks? Defections? Some other thing that puts the blame elsewhere?
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:16   #45
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Dancing Bananas

It must have been the dancing bananas!

Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:18   #46
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Account sharers
the lot of them
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:52   #47
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
Does every ex member have a Storebo-effect these days?
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:58   #48
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

only a few went into vacation. we (i can only speak for vision here) fighted the whole round and still are.

and looking on our average score it proofs that very well. get a clue before you start talking.

weetnarh vs. vvomm WAS a big difference to ET vs WE.

your just bitter that you lost all you had after your lame beating of vvomm.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:59   #49
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I was hating having to resort to this, but when half of your top 100 players disappear overnight it does make its *slightly* harder to fight someone who is already around equal your size.
I have score/roidloss statisitics for W/E/E/T from the first few nights of the war, and the biggest cause of roidloss on WE side wasnt roiding...
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:21   #50
Whis
never

Quote:
Does every ex member have a Storebo-effect these days?
What does that have to do with the issue at hand in this thread?