User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:11   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
r14 logbook

When can we expect another update?
It's been 400 ticks now since the last one and alot has changed since then.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:16   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: r14 logbook

jesus christ why can't you just ****ing contact lokken on irc/forums via a pm instead of making a new thread
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:42   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I did send a pm on the forum a whille ago
So why don't you ****ing flame somebody else & tell them to do something they've allready done?

Not much point in having a logbook if it isn't being updated
Not much point in having AD if you can't make a new thread about something on AD.
Not much point in having you caus all you do is bitch & moan?

btw, now you can negrep me again

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:45   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

some alliances merged, some alliances quitted. some alliances lead some dont..

there.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 01:07   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I did send a pm on the forum a whille ago[
So why don't you ****ing flame somebody else & tell them to do something they've allready done?

Not much point in having a logbook if it isn't being updated
Not much point in having AD if you can't make a new thread about something on AD.
Not much point in having you caus all you do is bitch & moan?

btw, now you can negrep me again
if you sent a pm, how would this have changed anything? give the ****ing guy some time. his occupation isn't appeasing little whiny ass impatient shits, as much of a shame that is.

onto your other want-to-be-almost-funny-but-as-shit-as-ever-because-you-are-a-tad-thick comments;
#1 logbook does get updated but AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, LOKKEN IS EVER SO SLIGHTLY DISTRACTED WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE HAS TO DO
#2 oh can we **** off with this continuous OMG WE CAN BE SHIT ON AD BECAUSE IT USED TO BE/IT IS ALWAYS SHIT LOLERS because that attitude is exactly what makes it shit.
#3 think you'll find that your the one whos bitching & whining here so "riiight"
#4 well i've not neg-repped you yet, infact i don't even use the system unless it's really worth the effort but since you pointed it out, sure have a neg rep if you wish. (note though that i always sign my rep)

edit: vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veedeejem! again.

oh. i must've neg repped you a while back for a previous shit post. nevermind then.

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 01:29   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
if you sent a pm, how would this have changed anything? give the ****ing guy some time. his occupation isn't appeasing little whiny ass impatient shits, as much of a shame that is.

onto your other want-to-be-almost-funny-but-as-shit-as-ever-because-you-are-a-tad-thick comments;
#1 logbook does get updated but AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, LOKKEN IS EVER SO SLIGHTLY DISTRACTED WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE HAS TO DO
#2 oh can we **** off with this continuous OMG WE CAN BE SHIT ON AD BECAUSE IT USED TO BE/IT IS ALWAYS SHIT LOLERS because that attitude is exactly what makes it shit.
#3 think you'll find that your the one whos bitching & whining here so "riiight"
#4 well i've not neg-repped you yet, infact i don't even use the system unless it's really worth the effort but since you pointed it out, sure have a neg rep if you wish. (note though that i always sign my rep)

edit: vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Veedeejem! again.

oh. i must've neg repped you a while back for a previous shit post. nevermind then.

#2 Maybe the attitude that makes AD shit is people flaming others caus they think they're (and i'll write this in words you can understand) OMG WTF PWNING 1337 UBER PLAYAHS who knows everything better than the next guy and just can't resist showing everyboy who "THE MAN" is.

Newsflash: I don't care about some lil prick that hasn't got anything better to do then that.
Now please **** OFF and whille you're at it have a lollypop or something

ps. I'm not going to bother posting another reply to any of your comments. I've allready spent too much time into this. All i asked was an update for the logbook, but you had to make it another regular flame-fest again.
And you wonder why people think AD is shit...

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 02:57   #7
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

lol!

BRILLIANT.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 03:11   #8
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If lokken was active enough to update the logbook regulary, he would have closed this thread by now!
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 06:25   #9
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
And you wonder why people think AD is shit...
PA is built on moaning, bitching, and complaining! Gotta do something between the ticks
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 06:54   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
If lokken was active enough to update the logbook regulary, he would have closed this thread by now!
I suppose I can fill in for lokken while he's no doubt doing something potentially globe altering which no doubt benefits you all and I'll have no complaining about the most active mod AD has had in quite a while. So, in conclusion, the logbook will be updated when he gets the time. Please hold your breath.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 09:20   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Allow me to explain myself.

At the moment, I am busy in rl, applying for jobs.
I obviously have other commitments, which are no ones business.
I am in an active role in an alliance.
I have a planet to maintain.
I moderate AD and keep it reasonably orderly.
I don't have time to spend the 30-40mins or so it takes to alter a sandmans thing to format and write a balanced report of affairs (I have to vet it myself after i've written it to make sure it is alliance neutral). The only person who can write a logbook entry is a mod. JBG can do this if he likes, but he's on holiday, so I see no reason why he'd want to do it.

I'm sorry I haven't found a time to update it, but occaisonally i have to be afk.