User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 25 Dec 2003, 19:48   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Hengelo resigns!

pax was the shittiest game i ever played, and since i don't have any hope on R11 getting any better (as in: free game, old stats) i'm resigning from the game now, finally.
i will still be on IRC and posting crap on GD, but i won't be playing pa itself anymore.

would like to thank some people (pffff this is difficult, it's impossible not to forget people, soz):

Galmates
Miserableman, BA, Jendro, Blackeden, reverence, JBOY, Zeraphim, Beholder, Vimsa, Silver, Dabult, Silk_311, Stagger, Eldan, Hiall, Gagamel, Browolf, Thrawn, Varnel, Heavens, kaos, Swiadek, Artanis, Kreif, Wouter_007, Derduke, Rob, Seduzer, Satanis, Ahriman, PiaZava, Shiva, Tempestuous, Fork.

Alliance-mates(TFD, Knights, ChaoZ, Xanadu, ToT, Eclipse and my bg RYB)
- The entire SF-crew and the rest of TFD R2,3,4
- NitinA and the other Knights R4
- RIT, Rember, Kan3, Meridian, Amberielle, Turin, Fridge, Tengu, Scorpio, Chantalaz, Dimas, Katy and the rest of ChaoZ R5,6,9 (the list is too long)
- MrJ, Glatze, Bink, Gwen, pega5u5, [DAF]Sam, LazyD and all the Vikings of Xanadu R7
- Heartless, Sonnenbomber and The rest of you ToT's, CRAZY people!!!
- QD, Focht, RealJames, Genclay, Lockhead and all Eclipsies i've had the honour of working with, soz for idling R9.5 and R10, and gl in the future. you guys r0ck.
- Jornx, Gabez, Tortu, Dena, Legalize, Patsz and other RYB people, thnx for everything! hope to play some more LH with you in the future...

and finally Theamion for FORCING me to play pa. it costed me a lot, but i had fun

i'll be playing LH now, waiting for the day that pa will be fun again. cya on IRC.

grtz KoeN

Last edited by KoeN; 11 May 2004 at 08:27.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 19:59   #2
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: the end of the road

I'm with you on this mate...
The last of original Xanadians is leaving with you...

I've had lots of fun this round in FAnG, but really can't be arsed to play anymore after 11 rounds...

A big thanks to all of you (players and admins/PA-Team/whatever), for giving me a great time . I won't bother to make a list of thank you's to friends etc, there are too many that I've came to know and learned to appreciate and value.

Planetarion:
Hengelo has resigned from the game. Goodluck in the future

- Scorpio

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:05   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am still here I think, although I am 'Borne' ... who ****ingly cares anyway.

It's a shitty game, and it won't get better.

ps. I was Xanadu R6, I am still here.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:06   #4
Mighty Max

I can;t say it wasn't coming. You ar eright, the game is a disaster. From what I have heard about this round it makes me glad I chose not to play it!

It has been a good few rounds KoeN. You remember when I joined chaoz in round 5? Those were the fun days when many people played and the stats were good.

Although i know you are not leaving the community just yet, I will still add a few words of congratulations on doing well at Planetarion, and thanks for being around to talk to me in my many hours of need. Also, London was great :P especially Sunday. I wanna come to your country for a weekend soon!

All the best.

Alexander (Kan3) Innard
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 22:41   #5
RIT

RIT has a spectacular aura aboutRIT has a spectacular aura about

Planetarion has been a rotting cesspool of donkey excrement for a long time, the majority of PA Crew (Spinners Brown Nose Brigade) are complete arseholes whom I wouldnt personally give the responsibility of a chocolate fireguard to, have strangled and stagnatated the game with beaucracy, bullshit and elitism. Planetarions only down fall came from Spinner being in charge, granted he got PA up and running but he wasnt exactly a quick learner when it came to business, stats or personel decisions.

I enjoyed playing Planetarion for the majority of the time I played it, the highlight obviously being Round 5, Round 9.5 and the i10/i15 speed rounds. KoeN has the charisma of a stuffed doormouse, the personality of Ian Duncan Smith and the sense of humour of a small potato - but despite these obvious draw backs it has been a pleasure playing a glorified excel spreadsheet with him.
RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 00:37   #6
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Oi i finally browse a bit trough pa forums and i find this thread :/

well enough reasons to leave heh it's been a nice part of my life in ChaoZ with u mate, i think i'll never forget :-)

thanks KoeN for being part of a thing i once loved :-)
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:25   #7
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Koen you pooface :/

We must have the oldest galchan ever fs although not many bother anymore
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 13:29   #8
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

bye koen
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 22:29   #9
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

bye, KoeN

you probably have no idea who I am, but I have been in a gal with you once . Was nice
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:13   #10
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, PA must've really gone downhill if even KoeN's quitting You sure you're quitting this time Dennis?

Ah well, doesn't change much for me, it was nice playing this captivating game with you both, and great meeting you three (hi Hans!) we'll have to do it again sometime - when I have some money! See you around, and of course; good luck!
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 20:34   #11
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello babeh! From us 2 xxxxxx
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:11   #12
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

thanks for offering your ships on msn :P
and koen ffs sort your msn names out feckin dutchies
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 05:27   #13
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

/me hugs Koen
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:44   #14
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

goede keuze Koen het beste in rl

-nanomatrix
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:52   #15
Philthy Phil
Jack Daniel's driven f00

Philthy Phil is an unknown quantity at this point

KoeN, you saw the light a long time before you quit! I salute you as one of the stalwarts of the BEST days of PA. Stay in touch you insane Dutchman
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:29   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The really :cool: people quit the PA game two years ago.
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:28   #17
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

i didnt get a mention in galmates you wank :O(
Unread 11 May 2004, 08:28   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

fixed.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:54   #19
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hengelo resigns!

what is LH?
Sevrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 07:12   #20
Reverence

Reverence is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this message isnt to late.

Hope you have fun in LH, or what ever you want to call it my friend

And i hope we will meet again one day, ill try to find a net cafe with MIRC and stalk you down.

Live long and prosper KOE and remember the good ol days of being in the laziest Gal's ever and still rocking.

Reverence

DEUS EX MACHINA

Ph33R the Alliance Bringing #ChaoZ

<Maddix> Men Dont Have Breasts, They Have Man Boobs
Reverence is offline   Reply With Quote