User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:46   #1
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
The alliances I personally respect

Xanadu - for being the mother in law to our little alliance and for helping us grow into any acknowledged decency; for having such great people as zip, Tesla, SilverSmoke, MrJ and many others I will not mention here.
Titans - for being the most organized ally my alliance had during it's stay in PA universe; got to love the never-give-up spirit of Scouse's posts in AD too.
hirr - for being the most colourful alliance in the game. Sadly I don't hear much about them lately.
Legion - for being the greatest legend in Planetarion, the one alliance I looked up to since the start of my career.
Fury - the most organized counterpart we had, and even though I still carry that anti-Fury feeling inside, it's more of a character feature reminding of good old times.
Nos - yes, yes, I hold great respect for them. A leadership strong enough to look for it's own alliance, and only for it, without any scruples regarding long lasting ties is something not every man can do. As much as we all hate it, we admire it at the same time.
Elysium - for being one of the oldest *nice* bunches of chaps around, always the underdog, never giving up. For some reason I like xtothez, must be gay attraction... j/k
Madcows - what can I say? M000000eh!!
Bluetubas - even the short interference between me and this alliance left me an undying image of one of the greatest alliances in Planetarion.
Olympians - a new alliance with an old, Titans, spirit. Probably the only alliance capable to do any damage against the super block in r9.
Eclipse - can you say "unreal politics". That takes all the skill available, and Eclipse command is (was?) excesively good at it, what we saw in r9 as well.
RaH - that rare play-for-fun case, mucho respecto. Sound names, good organization, superb players. Keep going solo!
New Dawn - for being the only foreign alliance with a lithuanian HC, and for not giving a damn about winning. Tis all about fun, eh? Thought so!

I can't really think of any more atm, will keep editing it later. I'd be most grateful if this thread is not deleted.
And please, don't take it as some sort of my egoistic bragging, I just felt like writing it down. If you put down your own thoughts regarding different alliances below - that would be even better.

Last edited by Ferox; 3 Jul 2003 at 02:07.
Ferox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:49   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I was wondering where the flowers were from :ninjaa:
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:56   #3
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
right, i'll be nice and civil and simply add mine without flaming yours

Fury: what can i say, the best organized alliance ever. Was a blast fighting against you for 4 rounds, and being allied for 2.
Legion: the alliance with the best individual players ever to exist in pa.
LDK: for being a very closeknit and top organized alliance (before the usual cheater accusations come, organizing that many multies would take the same amount of skill so shut up).
Nos (rd4): for simply being cool i always had a good laugh at their antics
hirr (old days): because they always stood for their believes (lemming runs ahoy)
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:11   #4
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
me too

Blue Tuba- My first real alliance. great to be part of and watch over a round grow and grow :P.

Legion - my R1 gc told me all about it in r2 (Timp@yne) had to agree after what i have seen over the rounds one of the most impressive group of players ive seen.

Fury- For making so many people hate them... means you must be doing something right. good command team.. i even like zhil and hicks.

Ely- best website ever used in the pa world and much rspect for it and thanks .

UV- Greatest guys ever for def dont care what any one says, also best group of peeps ever.

Critters BG- For being the greatest team to ever suffer from insomnia. Pepsi destroyers :P

Eclipse. well done focht for getting the team working so well so quickly for r9.
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:45   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Xanadu - Home is where the heart is ...

NewDawn - Not as 'elite' as during round 2 anymore, but they've traded that for fun. Which makes it one of the most enjoyable alliances to be member of.

WP (r4) - Still the strongest enemy I've ever faced. Nothing compares to it.

Fury - Going, going, going ... This giant wouldn't die.

And persons?
SilverSmoke & Lunatick - If I'm not mistaken the only Xanadians who played from r1-r7 in Xanadu.
Aaranaf - longest lasting Virus member.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 02:51   #6
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
The Legion - Nuff said

[DTA] - Hello all grumpy old men, /me spanks you all

Fury - Nuff said

Elysium - Attacked me in round 8

Titans - Got me def when ely attacked me in round 8

C4E - From round 2. The best c-allie ever

LDK - Hardcore

WP - Some of my fav people r here

[TGS] - A not very wellknown allie, but Ive never seen so many good players in a small allie! /me waves to Caliban, Catwoman, Gatewayy, bananana and all the rest. You guys are the best

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]

Last edited by Fist; 3 Jul 2003 at 03:22.
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 08:03   #7
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote]Originally posted by Scorpio

Aaranaf - longest lasting Virus member.
[/QUOTE

:]] i surely agree
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 08:18   #8
Tin-Tin
An ok dude

Tin-Tin is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

TGS - The Graveyard Shift

Mistress,Scaggydoo, PoppaSmurf, kitty, Necro, Falstar, eZZa.. etc etc etc... My first alliance, and still the one I have my best pa-memories from.

YHQ - Yi-He Quan

Aesop, Dune, Panda, Andy_R, Rabba, besteman, ColCarpenter, Cutthroat, Boid.. etc etc rawks

NewDawn

Edited cuz I forgot eZZa and Vader
r3 --> 54:15:2 (TGS,YHQ) (n00b)
r4 --> 30:14:11(TGS,YHQ) (Smurf)
r5 --> 20:6:12 (TGS,YHQ)
r6 --> 35:1:2 (NewDawn) (F&F)
r7 --> 21:10:14 (NewDawn)
r8 --> 48:9:10 (Elysium)
r9 --> 1:3:9 (Elysium)
r9,5 --> x:x:x (?)

Last edited by Tin-Tin; 3 Jul 2003 at 10:20.
Tin-Tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 08:24   #9
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll just add Deus to this thread as a token gesture.

I'm sure it'll be ripped to shreds by those who denounced Deus as a bunch of hypocrites who never meant to stop blocking anyway (it's funny how we got that reproach from BOTH sides, after sides were switched to, errr, stop blocking).

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 09:15   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Other alliances I respect:
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 09:27   #11
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tin-Tin
TGS - The Graveyard Shift

Mistress,Scaggydoo, PoppaSmurf, kitty, Necro, Falstar, eZZa.. etc etc etc... My first alliance, and still the one I have my best pa-memories from.

YHQ - Yi-He Quan

Aesop, Dune, Panda, Andy_R, Rabba, besteman, ColCarpenter, Cutthroat, Boid.. etc etc rawks

NewDawn

Edited cuz I forgot eZZa
I feel so leftout, you named like everyone but me
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 09:27   #12
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Silver for being the greatest alliance in history.
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 09:38   #13
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
alliances i respect:

Titans
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 09:43   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Som1
Silver for being the greatest alliance in history.

I am not an alliance dude, just a one man gang!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:01   #15
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
L2k for beeing a place were a lot of great players started

Xanadu for beeing Xanadu

Titans for beeing the best partner i have ever seen and an evul enemy

Legion for beeing so high on top (in the past)

Fury my fav enemy (to bad i never had the chance to play on the same side)

NoS for the fun in r4

ToT for beeing a bunch of owning wankers ;]

RaH for the people in it

last but not least LDK the greatest group i have seen in pa

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:10   #16
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans - for how they played
hirr - for how they play :-)
Eclipse - for being the best alliance this round (you deserve a solo victory this round)
IPC - for sticking to their principles and surviving despite of everything, prospering even

can't forget my old VoRTeX allies:
Vengeance, Rock and Templar, for sticking together and fighting with us against all odds.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:16   #17
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
ND in it's past r2 if i remember right.. only place where i haveen such irc activity and fun, don't like the current style of alliances generally.. we talk only when def needed/attacks being planned..
(will be always ND:er in heart though NG was good too.. dunno what's with those N's.)

For rest alliances, pretty much same opinions stated above.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:18   #18
Tin-Tin
An ok dude

Tin-Tin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry Vader

Of course I should've mentioned you

Vaderrrr Vaderrr Vaderrr
r3 --> 54:15:2 (TGS,YHQ) (n00b)
r4 --> 30:14:11(TGS,YHQ) (Smurf)
r5 --> 20:6:12 (TGS,YHQ)
r6 --> 35:1:2 (NewDawn) (F&F)
r7 --> 21:10:14 (NewDawn)
r8 --> 48:9:10 (Elysium)
r9 --> 1:3:9 (Elysium)
r9,5 --> x:x:x (?)
Tin-Tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:46   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Titans <-== for how they played, who they were and how they rocked (and no oly aint titans nor ever been close:P )

LDK, for being great opponents in r7, great allies in r8 and some fun galm88 in r9 and a great alliance in 9.5

Legion, the only alliance mostly everyone actually 'feared' at one point or another in the early rounds

Fury, well nice enemies

rest has never been worth much
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 12:52   #20
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
I have to say

The alliance i respect the most must be the old Fury because of their allways dedicated players and HC.

I'd also like to mention the cluster/parallell-alliance i respect the most: P10DN - Parallell 10 Defence Network from round 4. Must have been one of the best and hardest fighting para alliances in round 4. And the only alliance i would pay money to join back in with the old crew
Hello guys, love ya all!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 3 Jul 2003 at 22:30.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 14:46   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Fury - Hate
Legion - Jealousy
Xanadu - Envy

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:04   #22
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Titans - member in r8 - f*k yeah they rocked
Fury - always fighting this evil enemy, they never gave up either
Vision - best community, best defense, least amount of multis
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:15   #23
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Re: The alliances I personally respect

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Olympians - a new alliance with an old, Titans, spirit. Probably the only alliance capable to do any damage against the super block in r9.
[/b]
Did you actually play r9 ?

Alliance's i respect?

R3/R4 NoS for their political motivation, and true elitism in its purest form, you would not want incoming from these guys.

R6 Anoubis, for rebuilding a broken alliance and making it great again, even if the greatness did only really last a round, the raw determination and friendship of this group was totally unreal, and stands to this very day.

Legion, Pre-r7 was an alliance i held great respect for, never really was one of the ' i wish i was legion ' kind of people, but it was a group i always enjoyed working with, however few and far between the opportunities were. Certainly a legend of days gone.

Wrath managed to impress me a great deal, i was never a fury fan to be perfectly honest with you, but wrath in its own right showed planetarion the definition of boot camp. And to be fair, if it had been a totally separate entity from Fury (flame that line all you wish), it wouldn’t have done too badly at all imho.

RaH has always been a group i have liked, even if Empress did upset me some , their attitude to the game, and general membership are the type of players i would be honoured to work with, well.. if Lenin was still active .

IPC, For always been their for the 'newbie' and keeping a constant mishion statement from round to round, they aren’t going to win many rounds, but they sure are one of the finest community alliance's out their.

NewDawn, i have always been a fan of ND, since my early days in planetarion, i see them as a group that gets looked over far too much by ' larger ' alliance's, never put these guys down as the underdogs, the might just bite you in the arse and shock you .

ToT, It was an honour to work with ToT during r8, and it would be a pleasure to do so again.

LDK ? ... everyone loves to hate LDK, the bottom line is, you wish you were that good, so you flame. No other group has even semi-touched their ability to come from nowhere and secure a round the way they do, respect? .. i wouldn’t say i respected them, envy is a better word.

But at least i'am honest about it.

Last on my list ? ... Titans.
I wouldn’t say i ever respected Titans, i always saw them as betraying the legion, and after the mess with Deus and then jumping back into bed with vts, i can’t say i liked them at all.

But after rounds of playing against them, im left with nothing but... ' wow ' , organised, core, direct and in your face, and to top it all off, they had a sexy portal ... Honour & Loyalty ? ... i don’t know about honour, but they sure got the job done. And i suppose that’s what i respects the most in an alliance.

Not a polititian's ability to keep his word... but the ability to get the job done .

Pld Titans, you are teh winner.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:22   #24
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i love you ani
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:34   #25
Tomukas0

Tomukas0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ICD - my first alliance !

LDK - Not much to say there - real friends from beginning till now and will b while I'll still b playin' PA A lot of hangovers will allways remind me about LDK

Legion & Fury - best non-LDK players I know.

Rnd 2 : ??:??:?? Tomukas of Barbaru Planeta - n00b
Rnd 3 : ??:??:?? Zerling of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 4 : 46:5: (7?) Zerling Of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 5 : ??:??:?? Lonely Monkey of Planet of Apes_ - n00b
Rnd 8 : 41:3:9 The Dark King of Castle of Dungeon - n00b
Rnd 9,5 : 48:6:7 Slipknot of Everything Ends - still the same n00b

Last edited by Tomukas0; 3 Jul 2003 at 16:32.
Tomukas0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:42   #26
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
GLX...............................................

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:50   #27
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
R5 Gods (specially 16:24) - Demonstration of how to play this game

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:09   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
TPE because nobody has mentioned them yet.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:59   #29
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Since it's to easy I wont name my current alliance here..

From the past?

TGS, my first real alliance and the place where I met those friends who kept me play planetarion. Sakera, necro, colonel james, mistress, arseclown, ^necro^.. to just name a few.

Superior. The best para alliance I ever saw. p14. It rocked and again here I met a lot of friends who has been important for me in planetarion. Hi, galadriel

NoS. The first bigger alliance I came in contact with as TGS hc. I liked it in round 4 and NoS is still high in my list.

Elysium. Next to being old allies, elysium has a lot of friends I respect

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:59   #30
Jackal2112

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
R5 Gods (specially 16:24) - Demonstration of how to play this game
Gods wasn't an alliance afaik, just a group of top10 gals with the same alliances in them.. correct me if mistaken

[edit; oh and not to spoil your fun, one of my colleagues said he knew a guy in the top1 gal and had run a gal of farms for that guy, who also functioned as def planets; he told me he would login day by day and that logins for 16:24 were shared and that people who had to do 'watch shifts' had access to these logins to use them when needed; as i didn't know that colleague very well i see no reason why he would lie about it.. so.. no proof here but it sounds a bit godlike anyways to own whole farm galaxies hehe]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:28   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
Fury - always fighting this evil enemy, they never gave up either
Vision - best community, best defense, least amount of multis
hm ? who are you ??

well, at least your right ;-)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 3 Jul 2003 at 21:39.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:39   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
hm ? who are you ??

Lord Dain transformed into a grumpy old jackal
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:58   #33
Jackal2112

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
sigh
Wish I was 16 year old again, happy with a simple pleasure of a saturdaynight party, when you could fall asleep totally satisfied because of some deep involving videogame that you played during the day, the times a fun day at school was enough to not make you feel empty. Throwing off fireworks outside with freezing hands, something you looked 2 months forward to.

Now everything seems to bore me and my birthday scares me

/me turns on Satisfaction - Rolling Stones..

sigh
0wned

[http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=155488]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:59   #34
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some respect for most alliances. And most respect for some:

Legion, Fury, NewDawn, Deus, RaH and of course Titans.

There's no point mentioning names; too many. Most of those that come to mind immediately were/are members of those alliances.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:00   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
0wned

[http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=155488]

hey i felt bad that day!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:04   #36
Jackal2112

Re: The alliances I personally respect

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
.. the start of my career.
I read that this morning and it bothered me all day.

So i just reread it and now I want to react on that.

How can you call running a gaming alliance a career? A career is something you get in real life, by working hard, studying and makeing the $$$ not by owning digits in a digital portal game. Ffs, don't take this game too serious. That goes for all of you.

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:33   #37
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i love you ani
me 2...
Anoubis rawks or did dunno anymore :/

* We do not exist *

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:35   #38
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Re: The alliances I personally respect

Quote:

How can you call running a gaming alliance a career? A career is something you get in real life, by working hard, studying and makeing the $$$ not by owning digits in a digital portal game. Ffs, don't take this game too serious. That goes for all of you.

yes dad
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:36   #39
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
TZ is the only alliance I've been looking for on the list.

I saw P10DN mentioned by someone, and I still remember TZ attacking p10 with great outcome.

To those who dont know TZ we were the p17 alliance in r4.
Heartshunter, Eol, Opus-X, Kejome etc etc etc made this a great alliance, stronger than most para/cluster alliances we've seen in other rounds.

(c46 in r4 were a bunch of wankers though )

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:48   #40
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
[DTA] - Small group of core players doing lots of nice stuff
[Legion] - Enough said about them
[Olympians] - Only time will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:55   #41
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
TZ is the only alliance I've been looking for on the list.

I saw P10DN mentioned by someone, and I still remember TZ attacking p10 with great outcome.

To those who dont know TZ we were the p17 alliance in r4.
Heartshunter, Eol, Opus-X, Kejome etc etc etc made this a great alliance, stronger than most para/cluster alliances we've seen in other rounds.

(c46 in r4 were a bunch of wankers though )
I can remember one time your attack went half way thru.
You must have been attacking p10a or something...
Besides, my galaxy attacked TZ gals 3 times i think during the round, where one gave almost full pay... the other 2 were both defended and countered/revenged tho. TZ never owned any p10dn galaxy. And the redicilous TZ-jr... do i have to say more?

* We do not exist *

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 19:27   #42
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking alliances i respect

LDK: what can i say. the most 1337 group of player that i have evah met And all the ppl of LDK are so nice. Always got time to talk with me
And for the cool raids in para <---- RESPECT
They are the true friends too. Nevah let u down

Olympians: Fighting aginst cruelty through round 9. Respect and Honour.
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=

Last edited by Torjus; 4 Jul 2003 at 21:21.
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 19:32   #43
das_experiment

Legion: ONly ally i regret i never joined.

LDK\ELY: For their fight in c28 in r7.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 19:50   #44
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: The alliances I personally respect

Quote:

career

A chosen pursuit; a profession or occupation.

'chosen pursuit' seems to describe playing PA fairly well. The word 'career' does not mean only a person's work/job-related life, it has a broader meaning, although most people use it to refer to work only.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 03:42   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
No they didn't.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 22:30   #46
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
hirr - For having one of the best alliance environments that I have ever had the fortune to experience, add to that a liberal dose of pr0n, cool slogans and the lemming run.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:41   #47
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
Legion: ONly ally i regret i never joined.

LDK\ELY: For their fight in c28 in r7.
Ely didnt do that much , it would be more be LDK/4S ..
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:53   #48
das_experiment

Quote:
Originally posted by Gresnik
Ely didnt do that much , it would be more be LDK/4S ..

might b right, i just remembered that 9\19 were ely\ldk gals mostly
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 03:57   #49
Naris
Aesir [Founder]

Naris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alliances/Bg`s I personal respect.

Quote:
Originally posted by Naris
Elysium: Very Good org. and decent members since very early on in pa.

Reformed Aesir into rnd 10: Very good org. and several 1337 players, Hc`s.

Plushlab: Very good org. and Great spirits \o/

ToT: Great elite alliance in both attack and defences.

LDK: Probably the alliance who got the most 1337 members right now.

Bluetuba: I remember them very well, pitty they didn`t continue or reformed in rnd 10 of pa. {miss them alot}.

Legion: Legends \o/

Reborn: A myth. in pa history, they were very good org. however in rdn 3. Unfortunate they lost an entire elite gal. and then kicked out of the Lego-Fury powerblock. (-:

Xanadu: Usually had an exellent Hc`s staff and very good org. Also the number #1 enemy of fury in the past history of pa.

Adelante: Very good org. and we had several decent Bgs, however unfortunate about the leak, spies very early on.
I had great fun in there tho.

I also like to mention a few other alliances..

- DTA
- Virus
- Fury
- Pack
- Cell
- IPC
- Nos
- Fang
- Eclipse
- Lost
- f-crew {Never give up, good spirits}
- Titans
- Madcows
- Tz
- Templar
Round 8 Plushlab,Adelante,Nos
Round 9.5 Aesir Hc.
Round 10. Aesir Hc.
Public Channel #Aesir {Guild of the "Blue Wheel alliance party"}
----------------------------------------
http://aesir.rizzo-online.com/

Last edited by Naris; 7 Jul 2003 at 04:29.
Naris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 04:16   #50
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Entity - first and current alliance, best organization and HC I have seen, and just a fun place to be.

ViruS - Best community, and fair defence, I had some of the most colorful moments of my PA career in ViruS

The Guild - Contrary to what many believe, this alliance was actually a good community, good source of defence, and an overall great place to be before it collapsed. And I wont get started on that subject... :/

Urwins - Not really an alliance, but great people, fun to be around, and we always pick on GaBBeR. \o/

VanX - Last but not least, this was probably the most FUN Ive had in an alliance. We didnt do a damn thing, and it was nice being lazy and ignoring def calls.

--------------

People

--------------
Aaranaf
Korenchkin
Ladybug
Sir_Kon
Yogibear
Mr_Blonde
Fishy
GaBBeR-OverDose
Cavalier
KJ

and last, but not least

VanXbot

------------

Thats my 2 cents, and if you dont like it, then fick off.

Have a stupendous day.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote