User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:31   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
There is only one thing left to do.

Kill Sakera and Senator down to pieces.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:32   #2
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Didn't you know? They defected to Eclipse/ToT.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:35   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Does it look as if I care, go fetch.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:39   #4
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Does it look as if I care, go fetch.
Fetch what?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:41   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Fetch what?
250 mill of fleet and pour it onto the two aforementioned player's planets while fleetcatching them. You must know the meaning of the word fleetcatch as it happened to your gal about a week ago.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:44   #6
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
250 mill of fleet and pour it onto the two aforementioned player's planets while fleetcatching them. You must know the meaning of the word fleetcatch as it happened to your gal about a week ago.
I'm not military related, I can't fetch that.

And I'm quite aware of what fleetcatching is. I was a Military Officer in Fury during r4.

PS: It was more a production catch than fleet catch on me btw.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:46   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
I'm not military related, I can't fetch that.

And I'm quite aware of what fleetcatching is. I was a Military Officer in Fury during r4.

PS: It was more a production catch than fleet catch on me btw.
Can't blame them for trying, I think you are in the parallel with the most active resistance at this very moment.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:49   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Can't blame them for trying, I think you are in the parallel with the most active resistance at this very moment.
Quite.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 03:53   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: There is only one thing left to do.

Quote:
Quite.

Rule 1. in PA guerilla, only fleet matters, you can't keep the bloody roids anyway. So I expect a few more planets to be fleettraced, unless you guys start doing the samething back.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 07:03   #10
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Looking at the rankings I hardly see anything usefull to do.
Using forces for twatting two players would seem pathetic for a alliances controlling 90% of the top 50. Not to mention helping theamion...

hAl
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:45   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say there was more than 1 thing left to do.

Their tagging looks more impressive than it is. They're still losing roids on a few planets a day, even if they are still plus roids every day.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 11:49   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Did anyone else think that was quite humourous?
If you weren't a Fury Mil-Officer would you have not known what it meant?
Oh, and I think we found the Information Minister's new disguise...and registering nearly 2 years ago to build his cover- genius
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:43   #13
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why killl sakera? he r wubly ;/
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:23   #14
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Defecting is a reason not to kill them?
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:23   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Shouldnt an alliance HC be in a galaxy whos mainly from his own alliance?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:55   #16
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
What's wrong with Sakera and Senater?
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:56   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

The Image Eclipse created for themselves would almost oblige them to kill of Sakera and Senater, especially if you consider that by doing so they would have M&S on top, which is a real Eclipse gal.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:57   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
What's wrong with Sakera and Senater?
They used their alliance, 'stole' retals, gave friends protection, roided allies for their own good and try to have their galaxy as #1, basically they played as a bunch of wankers. And before someone states 'that's the way to do it if you want to end on top', it isn't, you be a bit less of a bastard and not get killed.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:59   #19
Toop
Banned

It's the whole gal that used the retals. The all profited from it. If you want revenge they should all be hit.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:00   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
It's the whole gal that used the retals. The all profited from it. If you want revenge they should all be hit.
No, since 'Eclipse' is winning over 'Elysium' thus only the 'Elysium' should be killed, asking for Stormshield and Sliekas to be killed is just a bit silly, don't you think?
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:05   #21
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
The Image Eclipse created for themselves would almost oblige them to kill of Sakera and Senater, especially if you consider that by doing so they would have M&S on top, which is a real Eclipse gal.
seliekas would be insulted by that comment :[

-Necro
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:07   #22
Toop
Banned

Quote:
No, since 'Eclipse' is winning over 'Elysium' thus only the 'Elysium' should be killed, asking for Stormshield and Sliekas to be killed is just a bit silly, don't you think?

Depends on the reason given for the retal. If Eclipse says 'we are attacking hostile members of a galaxy', they should of course keep their hands of the ecl/tot, but if they say 'We are paying them back for all the retals', they should attack all planets who used the retals: The whole gal. Naturally I don't actually believe they will do that .
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:10   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Depends on the reason given for the retal. If Eclipse says 'we are attacking hostile members of a galaxy', they should of course keep their hands of the ecl/tot, but if they say 'We are paying them back for all the retals', they should attack all planets who used the retals: The whole gal. Naturally I don't actually believe they will do that .
Oh they will, and the only ones outraged will be the planets that are under attack, all other people will think 'serves them well, twats'.

And Necro, that whole gal has been under the control of Sakera and Senater till a few days ago, Sliekas might be offended, but he just played a damn well planet in an Elysium controlled galaxy and he was smart enough not to hop since he knew Ely wouldn't hit him because of Senater and Sakera (at least in the early stages) they also had a pact with dragons which made sure they would not hit them.

Tossers++;
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:12   #24
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Theamion, dont go telling me u dont wank.

-Necro

[Edit: Please read between lines]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:17   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Theamion, dont go telling me u dont wank.

-Necro

[Edit: Please read between lines]
I've been guilty of about every sin this round that exists in Planetarion, except roiding my own alliance/allies.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:20   #26
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
I've been guilty of about every sin this round that exists in Planetarion, except roiding my own alliance/allies.
Fair enough fella.

I'll take your word for it.

-Necro
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:21   #27
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah... recruiting a winning gal sucks.. That gal been getting their roids from roiding your alliance the whole round and now u take em under your wing. And now that tot/eclipse is winning for sure.. they don't really need to recruit more people.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:22   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Fair enough fella.

I'll take your word for it.

-Necro
Whereas Sakera and Senater did do every sin, including roiding allies. Eylisia put a certain galaxy in their cluster as 'allied' since there were only 5 planets in that galaxy with an alliance, the rest was in fact allianceless (at that time the galaxy was ranked 30th or so), Sakera (or Senater) removed the protection of the galaxy and roided it into oblivion. About 6k of their roids come from various trips to this galaxy.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:24   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Yeah... recruiting a winning gal sucks.. That gal been getting their roids from roiding your alliance the whole round and now u take em under your wing. And now that tot/eclipse is winning for sure.. they don't really need to recruit more people.
As far as I know I was a RaH military officer till about a week ago when word came out I applied for Eclipse to join them r10, I wanted to serve out my time in RaH till the end of the round, Petru thought otherwise, and correct ofcourse.

Therefore 'My Alliance' ?
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:26   #30
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

They used their alliance, 'stole' retals, gave friends protection, roided allies for their own good and try to have their galaxy as #1, basically they played as a bunch of wankers. And before someone states 'that's the way to do it if you want to end on top', it isn't, you be a bit less of a bastard and not get killed.
..i might agree..but still i think it's very stupid to bring personal hatred in here, bitch at them & denigrate them in public, so i would say "Close this topic plz"!
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:33   #31
Toop
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
"Close this topic plz"!

Not a bad idea actually
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 17:03   #32
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
seliekas would be insulted by that comment :[

-Necro
Nah.. he should win as player... he deserves that.. but the gal who was mainly hostile don't deserve to win, not when thier side is loosing. And that gal have been very hostile towards Eclipse/ToT. And I bet many in ToT/Eclipse want to get some revenge... me included
[1up]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 17:11   #33
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well 'that' gal has been hostile against everyone, dont deserve to win, sliekas does, once again he has showed his skills
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 17:16   #34
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i been away for a while....but them being players who abuse position is quite old news...... further why wouldn't they kill them... they're ely? that's enough to kill em?:S
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 18:57   #35
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Shouldnt an alliance HC be in a galaxy whos mainly from his own alliance?
we still have 5ely, 1wp, 1tot and 3 eclipse ingal
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:00   #36
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yeah me too
I love ET \o/
/me washes off the proud to be ****..
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:00   #37
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny to see how mad theamion is to mygal because we roided his slappy ass and didnt start gal coop with them

corzi
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:01   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

I was joking btw about Senater and Sakera defecting.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:04   #39
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Sakera is an unknown quantity at this point
40:5 --- it's not much left of me, why dont you attack me? Oh, I forgot... you lost all your ships in your last attempt?

to bad :/

And yea ...

I refer to my signature -> R9
Round 3: 79:11:1 - Fx9
Round 4: 30:14:8 (Smurf Village) - Fx9/Elysium/Fury/NFU
Round 5: 21:4:1- Fury/NFU
Round 6: 27:13:3 - Silver/Elysium
Round 7: 21:21:11 - Elysium
Round 8: 45:7:4 - Elysium
Round 9: 40:9:1 - Farmer/abuser/blatant liar/providers doll
Sakera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:05   #40
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Quote:
nah, its true, eclipse recruited me to get top gal.

(as a sidenote, Eclipse will from R10 and onwards be known to the public as NFU -> National Farmers Union)
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:13   #41
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
no kidding ?
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:22   #42
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakera
nah, its true, eclipse recruited me to get top gal.

(as a sidenote, Eclipse will from R10 and onwards be known to the public as NFU -> National Farmers Union)
Never. Everyone knows NFU and Zhil is like putting a square block into a triangle hole.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:28   #43
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Quote:
Never. Everyone knows NFU and Zhil is like putting a square block into a triangle hole.
You'll have to retire as hc now, you cant stop a decition made by majorityvote in HC because of personal hatred. Now go in the corner
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:38   #44
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
well 'that' gal has been hostile against everyone, dont deserve to win, sliekas does, once again he has showed his skills
Yeah and that farming they did... They should have been closed down ffs =/
[1up]
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:55   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakera
40:5 --- it's not much left of me, why dont you attack me? Oh, I forgot... you lost all your ships in your last attempt?

to bad :/

And yea ...

I refer to my signature -> R9
That were two planets hitting you of our gal, when you came for me you had to bring escort fleets and even then you had to recall while there was a xan attack (so eta 5) launched on me, an unallied planet.

Go you. (Btw i could roid you to pieces)
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:57   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by corzi
Funny to see how mad theamion is to mygal because we roided his slappy ass and didnt start gal coop with them

corzi
You didn't roid me, afaik I still have 1705 roids and I am in vac mode since I can't be arsed anymore. Your gal did try about 6 times tho. While everytime we got told we were 'allied' to you.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 02:51   #47
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
You didn't roid me, afaik I still have 1705 roids and I am in vac mode since I can't be arsed anymore. Your gal did try about 6 times tho. While everytime we got told we were 'allied' to you.

That goes to show how this thread motivated you.

Your intentions are clouded with personal and emotional gains.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 03:59   #48
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Whereas Sakera and Senater did do every sin, including roiding allies. Eylisia put a certain galaxy in their cluster as 'allied' since there were only 5 planets in that galaxy with an alliance, the rest was in fact allianceless (at that time the galaxy was ranked 30th or so), Sakera (or Senater) removed the protection of the galaxy and roided it into oblivion. About 6k of their roids come from various trips to this galaxy.
I don't think i ever launched on an allied planet, prove me wrong.

Your gal is not allied, it was removed long ago (not by either Sakera or I).

And i just laugh at the rest of your posts :-D

As for my gal, we started with only 1 eclipse, so who did the recruiting?

Tbh i think your just little upset that we attack you, since it gets on your nerves so much, might do it more often :-D

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:17   #49
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
you are kidding right? LOL

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:21   #50
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL!!! You are kidding right zhillie?

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote