User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 18:02   #1
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate Titles

I do hate titles but anyway.

The position WEET is in is one that is tough to define. However we have to take into account that it is not their fault directly that VOM collapsed that is VOM's fault nor is it their fault NAR has gone into VACATION so their targets are thin to nothing so lets clear up a few things about parts of weet that suck and parts of weet that are being blamed from their past which is crap.

#1: There are Cheaters and Farmers in every alliance however there is a difference in WEET about this.

A: Eclipse if shown proof will kick and roid that guy to nothing as they do not wanna be associated with anyone cheating. You must understand cause something looks like farming even if you know its farming if you show no direct proof then whatever ya say is not valid.

B: Wp is a different case but their command is odd some turn their heads and some do it directly but they will not kick or roid anyone unless really pressured to and thats a big "if" however lots keep mixing up the make-up of WP itself along with Dragons.

C: the rest of weet as far as cheating goes hehe well they got members that do it to how come they are not as highly discussed as the others in weet?

All the said above goes for farming as well

Point #2 is Bashing and although its pretty lame lets look at a couple of things.

#1: Look at the freaking targets for them they have hardly any and they are paying customers so why do they have to back off?

A: I myself hate it when a 10 mil and a 6 mil together attack me <although they got whooped and failed> its still probably due to them not having a decent target.

B: there are wusses out there make no mistake however I have gotten a few recalled when I showed certain command members the 3 fleet usage etc and they thought it was wank to.

<note this was before NAR entered vacation>

#2: with Nar in vacation and vom being the only real targets left along with noobs or lesser alliances they have little or no choice but to invade those people. yes it might be bashing but just cause they are doing well does not mean they have to stop to let others catch up.

<I would not bash but I would definatly Keep my enemy down and demoralized>

#3: People trying to force WEET to fight but then complain when that plan fails. This is not WEETS fault people entered vacation or try to get them to fight so kinda yelling at them for not doing what you want them to is crap.

<I wish they would fight to but the point is WHY must they?>

Point 3 is the past factor reputations

#1: Eclipse does NOT = FURY

<Just like the people who came from Legion and Fury to form Titans in r6 were not called Furgion>

Cut eclipse some slack they did have a plan im sure but my god VOM collapsed itself so that helped them , their coalition started to pay off and politically they are doing well. This all was made on a GAMBLE and the ***** factor which they didn't expect but HOPED would pay off in their favor and DID!

I think Eclipse should be allowed to shred their FURY and be judged soley on Eclipse.

Eclipse is not here for our plessure nor our bidding but turn into them proof of cheating members and they will take care of it.

This round would have rocked had this happened.

1: the farmers when originally turned in to the proper people WITH bloody proof would have deleted the 3-4 people I turned in <with proof> as well as others who had turned in naughty peeps.

2: VOM stuck to the plan the war would have been ace instead "I FRICKING TOLD YOU SO"

3: Weet/Nar not formed a coalition "still tough to bash cause if VOM had not collapsed im not so sure it would have been ace still" Tough call to be honest

4: :e_bunny: never should have been added to the forums.

The same thing happens every round this one is nothing different only a smaller universe.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 18:36   #2
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:27   #3
Tawg
the Mantis

Tawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
*snip*

just like to point out, that your not entirely correct in point #1,
not all alliances cheat, but a lot of em... hell, two lots of em do.

and bashing is lame, no justification for it.

You know the mantis ledgends? thats where it all started. It was fighting of this black bird, it was only a 10th of the birds size. it was a very valued insect. and thats why the technique needs a brave man and a strong one, who isnt afraid of birds.
Tawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:10   #4
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Tawg

Bashing has happened upon every losing alliance in the game. I dont see what is so different now. Its nothing new. I surely hope you dont think there should be a limit higher than 20%.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:38   #5
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Argh! A balanced post from a leading member of a losing alliance in Planetarion. ON AD. I'm stunned!

It's good to see that all hope's not lost for PA. Thanks Axis.

Edit: It is a really crappy title though

Last edited by Ahriman; 13 Apr 2003 at 02:46.
Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:42   #6
tyriel
humble ex-n00b

tyriel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Bashing has happened upon every losing alliance in the game. I dont see what is so different now. Its nothing new. I surely hope you dont think there should be a limit higher than 20%.
no, but i do think there should be an action that prompts the in game message:

"Your fleet commanders refuse to launch at a planet with such excess development when compared to yours".

if we cant launch at them, they shouldnt be able to launch at us - (dont think this shouldn be the inverse of 20% tho)
tyriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 03:38   #7
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I do hate titles but anyway.

The position WEET is in is one that is tough to define. However we have to take into account that it is not their fault directly that VOM collapsed that is VOM's fault nor is it their fault NAR has gone into VACATION so their targets are thin to nothing so lets clear up a few things about parts of weet that suck and parts of weet that are being blamed from their past which is crap.

#1: There are Cheaters and Farmers in every alliance however there is a difference in WEET about this.

A: Eclipse if shown proof will kick and roid that guy to nothing as they do not wanna be associated with anyone cheating. You must understand cause something looks like farming even if you know its farming if you show no direct proof then whatever ya say is not valid.

B: Wp is a different case but their command is odd some turn their heads and some do it directly but they will not kick or roid anyone unless really pressured to and thats a big "if" however lots keep mixing up the make-up of WP itself along with Dragons.

C: the rest of weet as far as cheating goes hehe well they got members that do it to how come they are not as highly discussed as the others in weet?
Thats something I will grant Eclipse. They deal with cheaters swiftly and decisevly, unlike Wolfpack who's own HC would be hypocrites to kick members for cheating or Elysium who's HC abuse their positions of power for their own benefit. No-one ever mentions nor seems to care about ToT, not really sure why this is tho.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 03:52   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by tyriel
no, but i do think there should be an action that prompts the in game message:

"Your fleet commanders refuse to launch at a planet with such excess development when compared to yours".

if we cant launch at them, they shouldnt be able to launch at us - (dont think this shouldn be the inverse of 20% tho)
The reason there isn't an inverse limit was supposedly to grant the 'little' people a chance to take down larger planets.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 04:10   #9
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Tawg

All allainces contain cheaters of some level. The larger the alliance, the more cheaters (duh) its possible that some very small allaince has 0 cheaters, but thats not really the point.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:06   #10
Tawg
the Mantis

Tawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

ït would certainly be interesting would allow for some more threads in the strat forum atleast

You know the mantis ledgends? thats where it all started. It was fighting of this black bird, it was only a 10th of the birds size. it was a very valued insect. and thats why the technique needs a brave man and a strong one, who isnt afraid of birds.
Tawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:14   #11
XB.

XB. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Surely they must 1 or 2 targets in the 30% range you might consider worth a hit.
XB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:41   #12
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

[i]I have no idea what i'm chatting about, it doesn't matter so long as it pleases the guy who i'm in bed with - ah how reassuring that life is simple :/

Now listen you little retarded fk, i'm going to say this once, and only once.

When you say "fact" your not supposed to spout your own opinion. Eclipse, just like any other alliance is infested with cheaters, more importatnly if one of their top 10 planets got accused of farming, they'd defend him, until closed. Yet nos was flamed by eclipse for having members of my gal in there, despite no proof of us cheating, and more importantly no closure.

Eclipse, are not whiter than white, their human, their looking out for thier own interests so please do not try and make them out to be, just because their "your mates".

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:46   #13
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Argh! A balanced post from a leading member of a losing alliance in Planetarion. ON AD. I'm stunned!

It's good to see that all hope's not lost for PA. Thanks Axis.

Edit: It is a really crappy title though
erm. hes not leading member, more like the most idle BC on irc hehe
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:47   #14
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro

When you say "fact" your not supposed to spout your own opinion. Eclipse, just like any other alliance is infested with cheaters, more importatnly if one of their top 10 planets got accused of farming, they'd defend him, until closed. Yet nos was flamed by eclipse for having members of my gal in there, despite no proof of us cheating, and more importantly no closure.

Eclipse, are not whiter than white, their human, their looking out for thier own interests so please do not try and make them out to be, just because their "your mates".

-Necro
Starting with an insult makes you look marture doesnt it necro ?

Axis_WLF an eclipse friend ? ROFLMAO

Infact we unlike other alliances kicked cheaters and that before officials did work on it. And infact one of those planets was in top15 the time he was kicked. (he isnt anymore)
Im not sure if he was closed for it or not, because it doesnt matter for me, as eclipse chanceled all relations with this planet/player.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:49   #15
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

If your being Honest Focht then i take back what i said and give u guys the credit you deserve then. Its believing your being honest that i have a hard time with... I'd love to be shown i'm just being arrogant.

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:07   #16
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'd love to be shown i'm just an ignorant twat.

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:14   #17
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
Yes, that would make my day.

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:31   #18
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I actually would like to see it raised to a 30%. I just think that a guy attacking someone 1/5 his size is a twat.

Ofc that doesn't solve the problem of being attacked by 5 guys 4x bigger than you .
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:42   #19
r72dk

r72dk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

LOLOLOLOL

The single best thing ive ever read here haahahahahahhahha
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:34   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Wheres Jester to proclaim that this thread is 'tooting your own horn'?

:)
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:04   #21
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Axis_WLF an eclipse friend ? ROFLMAO
Well I guess he thought he had enough friends in Eclipse, because he applied to Eclipse begin round
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:07   #22
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
Well I guess he thought he had enough friends in Eclipse, because he applied to Eclipse begin round
im afraid you are wrong here, he was never in a 2nd level recruiting level (btw killmark and 48:4 applied aswell tho i wouldnt rate them as eclipse friends )
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:09   #23
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
im afraid you are wrong here, he was never in a 2nd level recruiting level (btw killmark and 48:4 applied aswell tho i wouldnt rate them as eclipse friends )
Didn't u and killmark run an alliance together in SS ?

-Necro
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:36   #24
Axis_WLF

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx

Umm NO I did not!
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:45   #25
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Didn't u and killmark run an alliance together in SS ?

-Necro
Quote:
Umm NO I did not!
^^ :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:57   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
axis applied to RaH and i think he would be welcome there now.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:03   #27
Axis_WLF

Aye I did apply to Rah and I never held that back from oly peeps as a secret they knew.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:08   #28
Axis_WLF

Quote:

-Necro
Calm your nuts fido, I never said Eclipse was holy and never cheated. I did say every alliance has cheaters/farmers but Eclipse if you show them proof of their members wrong doing they will in fact do something about it because unlike some they care about their member base and the image of allowing a proven cheat to remain.

and to you I also say this.... :e_bunny:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:09   #29
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

I did it to
a) support my own statement
b) to reply to necros accusation, i never played SS so its doubtfull i was in an alliance with KM, not even going into my personal dislike for him here

:e_bunny: :e_bunny: :e_bunny: :e_bunny:

^the kangarooo / bunny / whatever owns
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:30   #30
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

What the hell was Obsidian Order?

:e_bunny: fking owns u, but has seen far to much abuse on these forums ;/
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 12:35   #31
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
Wheres Jester to proclaim that this thread is 'tooting your own horn'?

Jester is currently not available right now for the moment at this time.

Would you like to leave a message?

*beeep*

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:52   #32
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts

Quote:

1: the farmers when originally turned in to the proper people WITH bloody proof would have deleted the 3-4 people I turned in <with proof> as well as others who had turned in naughty peeps.

2: VOM stuck to the plan the war would have been ace instead "I FRICKING TOLD YOU SO"

3: Weet/Nar not formed a coalition "still tough to bash cause if VOM had not collapsed im not so sure it would have been ace still" Tough call to be honest

The same thing happens every round this one is nothing different only a smaller universe.
#1 You seem to totally miss the amount of cheating involved. Several hundreds of planets need to be removed from play really. There is no way in the world there is some many 'old friends/relative' playing the round as support planet 5 or 6 gals alone that I know of who seem totally dedicated in sending def for their m8s without ever sending pods along. The support planets alone are bigger than several smaller alliances. This just means there is very serious multying and accountsharing going on. I'm not sure if anybody is closed for that unless he does it quite stupidly.

#2 what ever VOM's plan was they were vastly outnumbered. Weet managed to cover a few few hundred non VOM planets every single night as well so they weren't even stretched a bit.

#3 Well, the round would certyainly have been better if weet had not allied nar which was one of the most stupid political moves I have even seen in PA history but clearly vom should not have existed either.

#4 Blame the ****ing :e_chick:

hAl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:59   #33
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
What the hell was Obsidian Order?

It was lead by Morden, and Killmark was a Executive.

-Xerxes