User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:41   #1
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Hello, I've got a fun litle quitting thread to make for this round, it's not a "I quit pa for good" thread but an announcement I've had it and I'll be back rnd10. Why is this worth a thread? Why the name of the thread? Well, here goes...

Yesterday(7.4.2003) Eclipse attacked Koltta(Finnish WP-member). Since WEET still exists this should allow for a retal. Last night Owage and Dragons started setting up an retal on 46:10, the gal that had attacked Koltta. Jurgen, Biusa and Gorgoroth were hadnling things. My gal(39:7) got assigned 3 targets which to double-wave for this attack. We set up the attack and launched at 1:55 GMT. A few ticks later, before I'm off to school, I see my m8 t1k asking for defence for 46:10 on Elysium priv channels. Odd. I tell him to talk to Jurgen and hed off to school. When I get to school I have a few minutes to sit infront of the computer in the library so I come on to IRC and try to find out what's up with the attack. After a whiel Biusa informs me we have to pull. I immidiatly pull my fleet(eta4) and msg the others in-gal to pull theirs aswell. I go off to write an exam and while I'm off we start to get incomings, counters. So when I get out I call around and get everyone to recall except one guy that sent a later than the rest(2nd wave) and is now eta7. I don't have his phone number but I know he'll come online before he lands so I just assume it's ok. We msg the attackers and tell them they can pull the counters. Nothing happens. This is where it gets a tad hazy, I pm first Sakera(Ely HC) who basicly states he doesn't care. I then contact [Racer] and pleed for him to sort things out. As the ticks roll by I find out it's an authed retal. Authed retal? How can that be? We never landed and everyone I keep asking tells me you have to land on an allied target to get an authed retal. Odd. We have incomings left from 2 gals, 1 fleet from 1:7 going towards a 1k roid guy and 4 fleets from 13:7(the gal of Ely HC Stress) coming towards 4 other planets with 1k roids each. [Racer] manages to get the attacker on me to recall(he was an eclipse) but there are still 3 fleets coming in from 2 Elysium players, my own alliance! about 40mins ago one of these attacks landed, a "authed retal" without justification. Seems Elysium HC's and their gals really are hungry for roids, they now have to go take them off allied players. Well, this wasn't enough, naturally I'm mad and me and my gal-m8 are ranting on in Elysium priv channel. [Racer] pm's me and asks if I'm serious about my statements that I'm gonna get him back. I tell him I'm highly dissappointed, I've tried 3 HC's and none of them give me anything else but the "we don't give a damn about our gals" response and I ask if he's got any better idea. His reply? "poof, access gone". Well this is about it for me, I go off laughinh into Ely priv chan and state their HC's really know how to take care of their members and I get killed from the server. And kick-banned from the public chan on netgamers IRC. Indeed, life is grand...

Sun_Tzu, Signing off.

Thanks to Dragons and Owage for supporting me through-out the round. Thanks to Rumad for letting me be a part of his battle-group. Thanks to FAnG and especially [Irvine] who's a great guy and probably the best DC I've known. Thanks to all my friends in Elysium. "Thanks" to Elysium HC(exception of Cheerios who's a cool finn and Elysia who's allways been a darling).
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:43   #2
Issna

Issna is an unknown quantity at this point
we've out,cya next round.
/me waves to all mates.

-Issna
Issna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:43   #3
paeae

paeae is an unknown quantity at this point
fight the power!! _o/
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:46   #4
Ston3D
Murderous Plush

Ston3D is an unknown quantity at this point
See ya next round m8.

And to all those Weet Peons out there.
Power to the people. Stand up against ur dictator HCs and fight their selfish gals!!

r4: 165:18 - IMMO
r5: 19:2
r6: 34:3 - Titans
r7: 29:15:7 - Titans
r8: 8:4:1(?) - Titans / Plush
r9: 26:6:4 - Olympians
r10 38:6:5 - Olympians
Ston3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:47   #5
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Stress hasnt been in gal chan for a while.. i doubt he did this for the gals sake.. i dunno exactly what happened but i doubt my gal mates have attacked u without a good reason and some rules backing them up..

yes we are roid hungry, who aint ffs.. but we keep it legal, as far as that's possible with WP atm.. those btches are ruining weet with their silly politics and even worse hc's...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:47   #6
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
this always becomes problems when nooblet alliances get power,they dont know how to deal with it
:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:48   #7
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
whatever
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:49   #8
Ston3D
Murderous Plush

Ston3D is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes gang up on Wp and when they are finished on Ely then ToT and then you win Eclipse.

You are ruining what Weet reached because u dont split and ur damn HCs retal everything for nothing.

r4: 165:18 - IMMO
r5: 19:2
r6: 34:3 - Titans
r7: 29:15:7 - Titans
r8: 8:4:1(?) - Titans / Plush
r9: 26:6:4 - Olympians
r10 38:6:5 - Olympians
Ston3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:49   #9
Dark_Lord_JannE

/me waves sadly to Sun_Tzu

It is not nice to see you quitting this round like this
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:50   #10
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
Stress hasnt been in gal chan for a while.. i doubt he did this for the gals sake.. i dunno exactly what happened but i doubt my gal mates have attacked u without a good reason and some rules backing them up..

yes we are roid hungry, who aint ffs.. but we keep it legal, as far as that's possible with WP atm.. those btches are ruining weet with their silly politics and even worse hc's...
Funny how you forget to react on the part of the post stating it all started with that attack from Eclipse on WP member.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:50   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
lol?

how lame? you get hit ONCE and quit ..ROFL! Ok, i think the act on you are bad, but instead of cyring, use your mouth for biting. 13:7 still keeps hitting my gal too, they never seem to stop. Why dont you fight back? Im sure you have lots of supporters on your side, seems Dragons etc are with you. Common. We've been attacked every day for 2-3 weeks now. We are still playing...

And you have yourself to thank. You shouldve known what side you joined

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:51   #12
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sry to see a fellow Ðragon quit
pretty lame treatment you got if what you say is true :X
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:52   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
So you attack your own alliance and then bitch when they attack you back ? Loyalty to your battle group over your alliance is pathetic I'm sure Elysium won't be sad to see the back of you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:52   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
Hello, I've got a fun litle quitting thread to make for this round, it's not a "I quit pa for good" thread but an announcement I've had it and I'll be back rnd10. Why is this worth a thread? Why the name of the thread? Well, here goes...

Yesterday(7.4.2003 = Kj Bday ) Elipse attacked Koltta(Finnish WP-member). Since WEET still exists this should allow for a retal.
considering Koltta being my galm8, I don't think he actually lost roids. But yes, I find it amuzing seeing my gal being attacked by several WEET members, accident or just roidhungy I don't care

But I idd find it odd that no actions have been taken etc

nway, complaining won't bring back the "possible losses" someone took

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:54   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ston3D
Yes gang up on Wp and when they are finished on Ely then ToT and then you win Eclipse.

You are ruining what Weet reached because u dont split and ur damn HCs retal everything for nothing.
Wolfpack attack us to try and win the round solo and suddenly we're ganging up on them ?

We havn't even hit them back.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:56   #16
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Once again greed raises its ugly head. The game loses some good players. And ofc some of the Ely HC who have played for many rounds and built up a lot of respect with those players who they are meant to be taking care of, have now taken a step down a path they can never return from. I am sure new facts will creep to light, so I wont make any final judgement until I hear both sides of the story and I leave myself open to be corrected. Still I cant say I am surprised that the galmates of BlueArmy were involved in this "authed Retal" debacle, cause lets face it, its not the first time that either BA or his galmates have been involved in these sort of dubious sounding retals.

Farewell Sun_Tzu, -Issna and galmates. Hope to see ya next round.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:56   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Wolfpack attack us to try and win the round solo and suddenly we're ganging up on them ?

no, you just hit an allied gal (my gal) so I guess you're all clean etc ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:56   #18
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I'm sure Fury erm i mean Eclipse is all innocent yeah..
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:57   #19
GOAT
ToT bringt, wer tötet

GOAT is an unknown quantity at this point
/me waves to all who supported me and my gal

cyas all next round, maybe with some more fidelity in the universe

thanks to ToT, PBK and all m8s who have helped me in bringing some fun through the universe
GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:02   #20
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:

You seem to reverse the statement posted in the original thread that claims Eclipse hits WP members (something that sound so familiar to some former great alliance...). Now you claim it to be the opposite. How old this grows.

Amusing as well that someone gets an authorised retall for an attack that is recalled before it landed but that obviously a retall was not granted for that attack by the Eclipse members.

hAl
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:02   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:

This started when Eclipse hit WP. or cant you read?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:05   #22
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Yesterday(7.4.2003) Eclipse attacked Koltta(Finnish WP-member). Since WEET still exists this should allow for a retal. Last night Owage and Dragons started setting up an retal on 46:10, the gal that had attacked Koltta. Jurgen, Biusa and Gorgoroth were hadnling things. My gal(39:7) got assigned 3 targets which to double-wave for this attack.
a simple retal suddenly transforms into a wave-attack?
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:07   #23
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
snip
Funny this, im not even online, Wasnt even aware of the situation. And it is my fault.. inntresting

First or as u seem to want to pin this one on me. I have NEWER authed a retall on anny ely planet in my entire career. well exept one but both he and me kows the reason for that.
heh My gla even has to clame taregts as anny other gal as I refuse to put myself in the posistion where i can play for my own inntrest and not that of elys, but hey. Im sure your reasoning about my abuse is just.

Secondly, u do the same misstake here as everyone else does. You see the action of one as the action of the massess. Now fraknly i have worked with u in previous rounds, and I know u know better-.

I wouldnt fint it very strange if your access is removed, if u go out in the members channel acting acording to the logs i have seen. Heh, blamig somone else for that is just well ... But im sure u did everything right in this situation, and everyone else acted wrong. Thats usually the nature of things init ?

Onwards, u did commint a hostile offence towards anbother weet planet, be that as it may it was cleared up. But even u know how long that took to solve the situation. Now when the situation turns on u, then it should be solved in 1 min ? common. ...

This is however from the scarse innformation i have gathered, this seems to be the action of indeviduals not alliances. hovewer i am at Work and cannot put in the time i need to clarify this further.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:07   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
no, you just hit an allied gal (my gal) so I guess you're all clean etc ...

rgds Kj
I'd imagine there was a good reason for it and I'd imagine it was autherised by Wolfpack HC, they can see all the bookings we make.

What's happened to you over the last few months ?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:08   #25
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
doesn't reflect very well on ely hc
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:09   #26
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
and the world is black&white as usual
Retired & vanished
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:10   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
This started when Eclipse hit WP. or cant you read?
An attack that didn't land and that Wolfpack made no objection to in #sad. Kej does your galaxy even have WEET protection or is it on planet NAPs ?

Nice to see the battle groups have taken the law into their own hands and this my friends is why the majority of you aren't HC. I'd be very interested if any WP HC gave that shambles of an attack the go ahead.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:12   #28
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by GOAT
/me waves to all who supported me and my gal

cyas all next round, maybe with some more fidelity in the universe

thanks to ToT, PBK and all m8s who have helped me in bringing some fun through the universe
GOAT > *

GL!!!

No word to 13:7.....

P.S.: PBK lives on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:12   #29
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Propaganda
lol what a bunch of tools u are.
get a clue
really
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:13   #30
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road
c ya sun!
it's been great playing with you!

THanks to "mighty eclipse" who are in my opinion same lousy fury bastards you have to go. I respect your decision but i still want you to come back. Don't let a bunch of retards w/o brains make u leave pa.

"We will recall when ur mates recall" as some1 said in the "mighty" 13:7. "I will check @ eta 2"
Since eta 5 to eta 0 the planet was online. And still is .. ofc ... no recall

Great job.
Seems there are no more targets for u so u attack ur own allies.
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:13   #31
Whis
never

Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
Considering there's more of these cases i'd unfortunately have to agree.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:17   #32
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
I pm first Sakera(Ely HC) ... I then contact [Racer] and pleed for him to sort things out ... [who] manages to get the attacker on me to recall...

I've tried 3 HC's and none of them give me anything else but the "we don't give a damn about our gals" response
3 HC's? Looks more like 2, and one of those got your incoming pulled.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:18   #33
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone pls tell me one alliance in the history of the game that has been allied to another alliance and didnt have any aribiter violations. get a grip. Eclipse hit WP sometimes, wp hit eclipse sometimes. It happens. Its basically inevitable. You have to do a little better than that to justify saying that Eclipse was attacking WP.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:19   #34
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
a simple retal suddenly transforms into a wave-attack?
Ask Jurgen, the retal was ordered to be 2waves from the start(atleast). I can show you logs if you want?

And to Stress, firstly it took a mere few hours to deal with it on my side, actually it took 2hours(from that I heard of it) and I spent 1hour of that writing an exam. Ely HC and your gal had about 4hours(or more, cba to count atm) counting from where we first informed HC's of Ely and your gal about it. some people in your gal that were among the attackers even took time to reply to msg's(though not that the replys were very usefull) and I spoke to 3 HC's(you'll be refering to senaters logs only, ask sakera when I pm'd him about this and also [Racer] who i figure was the main HC in taking care of this). If you are without guilt I apologise, still I was told this retal was authorised, and if it wasn't I have to wonder how your gal does buisness ever more...
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:19   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
3 HC's? Looks more like 2, and one of those got your incoming pulled.
Your still in the wrong xtothez. I mean all you did was get the counters pulled from a guy who was attacking Elysium. I think Elsyium are Concordium, only they'd pulled **** like this.

I'd still like to hear this whole thing makes anyone other than Dragons look ruubish ? Here's how I see it:

Eclipse:
Hit a galaxy without full WEET arbiter protection and accidently launched ont a Wolfpack member (We don't have an exact member list) but pulled before landing.
Defended their HC galaxy.

Elysium:
Have their own members attacking them when the attackers are countered they get the counters recalled.

Dragons:
Decide for unknown reasons to wave attack an allied HC galaxy possibly so Jurgen can show he's still a big player.
Come to the boards and blame everyone else for it saying it's a Fury conspiracy.

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Apr 2003 at 14:33.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:20   #36
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Still I cant say I am surprised that the galmates of BlueArmy were involved in this "authed Retal" debacle, cause lets face it, its not the first time that either BA or his galmates have been involved in these sort of dubious sounding retals.

Farewell Sun_Tzu, -Issna and galmates. Hope to see ya next round.
I've never been involved in retal matters before, except for the attack on myself from Titnas last round, which was a retal from something i had done wrong.. i didnt even complain when the retal happened, when titans did it atleast.. but when a wrath (valy) joined in **** hit the fan..
I'm not in on this retal, i dunno what this retal is about.. i'm not playing on retals but on real attacks.. get your facts straight fs!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:22   #37
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
An attack that didn't land and that Wolfpack made no objection to in #sad. Kej does your galaxy even have WEET protection or is it on planet NAPs ?
Amusing to say the least at it sounds like Eclipse hit the WP members planet. That should be the one with the planetary NAP according to your logic. Mayby Eclipse only recognizes galaxy protection and sees a planetary NAP as a basis for target selection ????
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:23   #38
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Can someone pls tell me one alliance in the history of the game that has been allied to another alliance and didnt have any aribiter violations. get a grip. Eclipse hit WP sometimes, wp hit eclipse sometimes. It happens. Its basically inevitable. You have to do a little better than that to justify saying that Eclipse was attacking WP.

Well they said they will recall when we recall. We recalled .. they didn't
IT's not like .. "hey i wansn't online to check" or "we were informed too late you recalled"
They knew it all the time.
But .. what can I say?
pld 13:7
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:23   #39
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Amusing to say the least at it sounds like Eclipse hit the WP members planet. That should be the one with the planetary NAP according to your logic. Mayby Eclipse only recognizes galaxy protection and sees a planetary NAP as a basis for target selection ????
Or maybe there are a whole lot of WP planets around, and ecl members inadvertantly hit them sometimes.

SHOCKER
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:24   #40
Whis
never

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I'm sure you Fury guys have explanations for everything.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:25   #41
K-W
Bored

Perhaps Dragons shouldnt have decided to be the arbiters of block law, and messy situations wouldnt happen.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:25   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I'd imagine there was a good reason for it and I'd imagine it was autherised by Wolfpack HC, they can see all the bookings we make.

What's happened to you over the last few months ?
heh, no it wasn't authed at all, my gal didn't hit a single WEET gal or player so far this round so ...

and what happened to me? nothing special, just disgusted by the holyness Eclipse is trying to show on AD lately

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:26   #43
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
I'm sure you Fury guys have explanations for everything.
And im sure you morons think that Fury is still around. Or that Fury was anything more than a collection of normal PA players.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:26   #44
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
get a clue
really
tools? where you drunk when ya wrote this..

Well this is rediculos dont go blaming any HC when u act like it sounds like you do!
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:26   #45
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
get a clue
really
I said I would remain open to hearing both sides before making my mind up, if that makes my post propaganda so be it. Fact remains this is not the first time BA or one of his galmates has got an "authed retal" for seemingly made up reasons. that is all.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:27   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
We don't have an exact cord list for Wolfpack just a galaxy list and how many members the galaxy it contains. Galaxies without 5 WEET are on planet NAPs as are those that miss behave, from what I'm told the guy who hit Kej's galaxy recall before landing when asked to by Eclipse HC.

I hit a ToT planet in a random galaxy last night but recalled before I landed when I was asked to, does this give Smashball the right to take the law into their own hands and attack me ?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:27   #47
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
hickz0rs!

hickz0rs is gh3y

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Glimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:27   #48
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
heh, no it wasn't authed at all, my gal didn't hit a single WEET gal or player so far this round so ...

and what happened to me? nothing special, just disgusted by the holyness Eclipse is trying to show on AD lately

rgds Kj
I think your glasses may just be tinted a bit m8.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:28   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Rah planet in an Eclipse/Elysium galaxy hits a WP planet, but recalls before landing when told by his galm8s to do so.
WP orders a retal, gets asked why and denied because they dont even give legit retals from defence or attack incidents into some special galaxys (Dragoon gals). So WP/Dragoons command decides to launch a 2 wave attack on all 10 planets of the galaxy in question (without informing any other WEET HC why or what), at eta 5 they find out they wont go through, and start recalling.
How is this exactly betrayal of Elysium hc ?
I mean seeing an Elysium player of Dragoons even launched on another Elysium planet in the galaxy who had no record in doing anything wrong, same went with the other 6 ? Weet planets in there.
This gives the Dragoon understanding of Retal a new twist And they complain when they taste their own medication ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:28   #50
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Re: Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Ask Jurgen, the retal was ordered to be 2waves from the start(atleast). I can show you logs if you want?
heh..and a 2wave attack ("retal") justify what exactly?
Retired & vanished