User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:32   #1
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that Rabba is reopened ..

.. will he be roided ? After all it's undeniable he cheated. And 48:4 was roided without evidence based on indication of cheating only. Would be consequent ..
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:43   #2
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
that would be more of a thing for later on, should they eventually want to roid wolfpack then they might consider it, but I highly doubt it.

afterall that would be consistant with what they've been saying.

be afraid of an alliance that is consistant,

/me is not serious just incase anyone wonders.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:48   #3
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Now that Rabba is reopened ..

Quote:
Originally posted by Le Mauvais Moine
.. will he be roided ? After all it's undeniable he cheated. And 48:4 was roided without evidence based on indication of cheating only. Would be consequent ..
The farming thing was a joke. The NaR members in 48:4 asked to have their arbiter protection removed, it was removed, and they were attacked.

Unless Rabba asks for his arbiter protection to be removed, I doubt that anyone in WEET will be attacking him
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:59   #4
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
he's reopened? after pa-crew was so sure he cheated?

tsss

farm on, twat.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:00   #5
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

come on now Rob, Eclipse is the moral crusaders of this round, you guys have or are in the process of ridding the evil farming, cheating, scum that is 48:4; surely it's only logical to roid Rabba aswell i mean it's not as if you had no evidence of 48:4 and roided them yet have clear evidence of Rabba's guilt of cheating...oh wait...
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:05   #6
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
We roided 48:4 because they had members of hostile alliances and they asked that their arbiter protection be removed. Sadly you seem to have a humour bypass and can't tell the difference between a joke (Zhil's post) and reality.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:08   #7
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point

all i need to say.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:09   #8
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

I wish all galaxies had the guts to take one side in the Nar WEET war...

And what has this game come to when they dont delete cheaters?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:10   #9
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
We roided 48:4 because they had members of hostile alliances and they asked that their arbiter protection be removed. Sadly you seem to have a humour bypass and can't tell the difference between a joke (Zhil's post) and reality.

hey man, did you just see that pig go past, yep right up there past that cloud...
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:17   #10
Masterix
Cheese lover

Masterix is an unknown quantity at this point
PA-Crew = :e_chick:

all i have to say
Round 2- 39:3:11
Round 3- 34:14:22
Round 4- 129:8:13
Round 5- 6:1:10
Round 6- 29:1:10
Round 7- 14:6:13
Round 8- 22:1:1
Round 9- 6:4:10
Round 10- Had Enough with the beta
Masterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:17   #11
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:

having a bit of trouble covering up Zhils post arnt we, we both know it wasnt joke, u wanted public to think you were some saviour when we all know your just backstabbing ****s.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:20   #12
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
having a bit of trouble covering up Zhils post arnt we, we both know it wasnt joke, u wanted public to think you were some saviour when we all know your just backstabbing ****s.
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Read the fking post, it's almost a direct rip-off of a GWB speach. It's a fking game. Who gives a **** if they meant it or didn't mean it? What difference would it make? NONE, but since we're all so far up our asses complaining about everything and anything, no one can see that.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:21   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
Who's been back stabbed ? You asked for you asteroids (arbiter protection) to be removed.

You got what many people have wanted to give you all round you fence sitting farming sluts.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:26   #14
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
The games have already stated from Eclipse, and everyone knows it. When WP retal, it'll be evul WP according to Eclipse.

You hit a WP member in 48:4, wheres the justification in that?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:39   #15
Masterix
Cheese lover

Masterix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

You hit a WP member in 48:4, wheres the justification in that?
a WP member in 48:4 cheats, wheres the justification in that?
Round 2- 39:3:11
Round 3- 34:14:22
Round 4- 129:8:13
Round 5- 6:1:10
Round 6- 29:1:10
Round 7- 14:6:13
Round 8- 22:1:1
Round 9- 6:4:10
Round 10- Had Enough with the beta
Masterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:43   #16
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Who's been back stabbed ? You asked for you asteroids (arbiter protection) to be removed.

You got what many people have wanted to give you all round you fence sitting farming sluts.
oh dear

oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear

my my so many inaccuracies, lets start with the blatant contradiction - firstly you say the non WEET members so to speak ask for arby protection removed so they ain't fence sitting unlike many other top gals but then later on you go on to call them "fence sitting" - eh?

then we hae the blatant "farming" accusation - i would loe to see your proof truly i would, so let's see it...

what you don't have any?

didn't think so

then we get the whole debacle of you moral clowns launching on 48:4 and even hitting a WP member that is some nice intel there guys, no honestly you eclipse guys, sometimes you get a bit too cheeky!

now we've got the "Rabba has been caught blatantly cheating and for some reason re-opened, cool man, we are gonna attack 48:4 cause they are ****ing farming sluts HAHAHAHA PWNAGE PWNAGE PWNAGE IM ****ING COOL THEY FARM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNAGE PWNAGE PWNAGE"

and on a final note

"oh dear" Hicks honestly it was too easy, too easy
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:45   #17
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
oh dear

oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear

my my so many inaccuracies, lets start with the blatant contradiction - firstly you say the non WEET members so to speak ask for arby protection removed so they ain't fence sitting unlike many other top gals but then later on you go on to call them "fence sitting" - eh?

then we hae the blatant "farming" accusation - i would loe to see your proof truly i would, so let's see it...

what you don't have any?

didn't think so

then we get the whole debacle of you moral clowns launching on 48:4 and even hitting a WP member that is some nice intel there guys, no honestly you eclipse guys, sometimes you get a bit too cheeky!

now we've got the "Rabba has been caught blatantly cheating and for some reason re-opened, cool man, we are gonna attack 48:4 cause they are ****ing farming sluts HAHAHAHA PWNAGE PWNAGE PWNAGE IM ****ING COOL THEY FARM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNAGE PWNAGE PWNAGE"

and on a final note

shutup
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:48   #18
masterjw
Commander

masterjw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
shutup
bollocks u fat chicken :e_chick:
masterjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:49   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Masterix
a WP member in 48:4 cheats, wheres the justification in that?
you fall for propoganda that easily?

They're still open yes? thought so, now **** off.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:50   #20
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
shutup
excuse me?

i have minus a few parts where i did get drammatically over-excited just torn apart Hicks' crap attempt at a justification of Eclipse's recent actions and you tell me to "shutup"

yep great comeback there my man, i'm sure you used up a fair bit of your brainpower there, i won't even stoop to your level but i'm sorely tempted to post some random moronic comment about that slag Dovey, however i rather like my account.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:54   #21
ComradeRob
wasted

Necro and co. ask to be attacked. We attack them. Now it's unfair. Where is the logic?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:54   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
oh dear

oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear

what you don't have any?

didn't think so

and on a final note

They all fence sat for the first two weeks of the war, while galaxies like 8:8 were taking the hits for their alliances. Rather than fight where they may have had a chance they simply sat there and hoped to get anway with it. When they began to get flamed for fence sitting the NoS asked for their protection to be removed and low and behold tried to help their alliances. Also what about the other seven members of the galaxy who chose to keep protection or worse those who sold out their alliances by joining Wolfpack ?

You want to see why I say farming ? When you get to a certain level in Planetarion everyone knows almost everything everyone else is doing, its fairly common knowledge that 48:4 were farming but they weren’t even careful about it, all it became was a joke when you watched day after day some of the best roiding galaxies of the last few rounds hitting 20 targets a night and still getting only half the roid they did, until news scans came out that is

And you want a final thought ? You just got trolled spastic.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:55   #23
masterjw
Commander

Quote:
Necro and co. ask to be attacked. We attack them. Now it's unfair. Where is the logic?
whats it with the arrogant tone most eclipse members use?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:59   #24
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Why hit the WP members then?

dont dodge the question, answer it with no bull****, if you can manage it.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:01   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Why hit the WP members then?

dont dodge the question, answer it with no bull****, if you can manage it.
Did you ever think your HC has already spoken with us or is it just your intention to embarass your alliance ?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:02   #26
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Now that Rabba is reopened ..

Topic was:
Quote:
Maybe it has been tactics to turn this thread into an exchange of personal insults. But i honestly would like to have some knowledgeable commentary on this one.

It's been suggested that Z|hl's statement has been a GWB parody, meaning his anti cheating statements were just irony (?) The real reason being to bashroid the non arbi-protected members in 48:4 to inhibit evil fence sitting .. (somehow contradictory in itself this reasoning, but that's what has been said)

Does this mean all weet peons now can have a go on NaR people in mixed gals ?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:05   #27
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Did you ever think your HC has already spoken with us or is it just your intention to embarass your alliance ?
Did you ever think I might have a personal opinion? and yet still more bull****.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:06   #28
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes I guess that's why a WP HC is defending?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:06   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Re: Re: Now that Rabba is reopened ..

Quote:
Topic was:

Maybe it has been tactics to turn this thread into an exchange of personal insults. But i honestly would like to have some knowledgeable commentary on this one.

It's been suggested that Z|hl's statement has been a BWD parody, meaning his anti cheating statements were just irony (?) The real reason being to bashroid the non arbi-protected members in 48:4 to inhibit evil fence sitting .. (somehow contradictory in itself this reasoning, but that's what has been said)

Any galaxy with 5 or more WEET members is fully protected and can't be targeted. If the galaxy has less than 5 WEET, the non WEET act in a hostile manner against WEET or the non WEET ask for protection to removed then it can be booked as normal.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:06   #30
masterjw
Commander

Re: Re: Now that Rabba is reopened ..

Quote:
Topic was:

It's been suggested that Z|hl's statement has been a BWD parody, meaning his anti cheating statements were just irony (?) The real reason being to bashroid the non arbi-protected members in 48:4 to inhibit evil fence sitting .. (somehow contradictory in itself this reasoning, but that's what has been said)

yus it seems like an excuse heh to take others too now.....
/me does the fatchicken jig :e_chick:
some alliances in pa (i wont name them ) can't make up their minds and their brain activity hops around a bit :e_bunny:
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:08   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Did you ever think I might have a personal opinion? and yet still more bull****.
Did you ever think you can never post without reflecting on your alliance when you have [WP] Officer in your signature ?

Why do people like you insist on dragging the [Wolfpack] tag through the mud ?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:09   #32
Recon

Quote:
They all fence sat for the first two weeks of the war, while galaxies like 8:8 were taking the hits for their alliances. Rather than fight where they may have had a chance they simply sat there and hoped to get anway with it. When they began to get flamed for fence sitting the NoS asked for their protection to be removed and low and behold tried to help their alliances. Also what about the other seven members of the galaxy who chose to keep protection or worse those who sold out their alliances by joining Wolfpack ?
Or maybe members of the galaxy did not want to let down galaxy nor alliance and hence the past few weeks been discussing this every night what to do about their situation in galaxy with alliances, eventually ending in Necro,Veil and Klendau sticking with NoS(NaR) and asking for WEET arby protection removed, unlike other top gals still fence sitting atleast 48:4's members chose their sides and are trying to stick it out.

Quote:

You want to see why I say farming ? When you get to a certain level in Planetarion everyone knows almost everything everyone else is doing, its fairly common knowledge that 48:4 were farming but they weren’t even careful about it, all it became was a joke when you watched day after day some of the best roiding galaxies of the last few rounds hitting 20 targets a night and still getting only half the roid they did, until news scans came out that is
right i see your evidence is that because eclipse "top" gals are ****e and can't roid to save their life that means when 48:4 or any other top NaR or WET gal not including Eclipse has a string of good roidings it means they are farming, yeah i see the "they weren't very careful about it" - well if what you say is true why can't you provide me with some evidence dude, come on THEY WERENT ****ING CAREFUL ABOUT IT THE STUPID ****ERS THEY WERE FARMING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ALL DAY EVERY DAY UP UNTIL LAST WEEK - honestly though are you a moron, how could they possibly farm say past the first week of proper attacks, they were already growing at a large rate through great attacks that if they were farming then they would have to have multiple galaxies growing at a very large rate aswell - when most people farm they don't bother doing gal attacks with their farm gals to build them up at the same rate so they are in attacking percentage with the mother galaxy

Quote:

And you want a final thought ? You just got trolled spastic.
yes, yes i am the real spastic here, you and your eclipse posse come on here bragging like your some moral heroes or a justice league when all you are, are a big bunch of bullies, let's see your balls then, attack Rabba, go on.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:12   #33
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Did you ever think you can never post without reflecting on your alliance when you have [WP] Officer in your signature ?

so to have a personal opinion I cant wear a tag now?

We both know what Eclipse are doing, and time will tell what will happen.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:12   #34
Recon

Quote:

you know Hicks is in trouble when he brings back THIS lingering arguement

well played Hicks

no honestly - you da man
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:12   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Still not getting the troll thing are you Recon ?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:14   #36
masterjw
Commander

Quote:
fs if u want to know things about trolls read the godd*mn LORD OF THE RINGS!! Planetarion is no place for trolls fs....
even though ur argumentation sounds like that of a troll
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:14   #37
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you fall for propoganda that easily?

They're still open yes? thought so, now **** off.
Why don't the WP HC come together with VoM and NaR HC, sign some NAPs, and start raping Eclipse all together?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:15   #38
Recon

Quote:
oh dear, just when you think Hicks can't get anymore desperate, he ignores all my points and goes straight onto "troll"

i've got a handy shovel, cause it just looks like your hands aren't doing the job
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:16   #39
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
Why don't the WP HC come together with VoM and NaR HC, sign some NAPs, and start raping Eclipse all together?
I dont know, ask them
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:20   #40
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
oh dear, just when you think Hicks can't get anymore desperate, he ignores all my points and goes straight onto "troll"

i've got a handy shovel, cause it just looks like your hands aren't doing the job
Oh my God.

The first post I made was a blatent attempt to provoke Necro into another tyraid at me, the second was just to prove you wrong and I even informed you I was trolling in that post to save you from making yourself look stupid.

The third was moving onto the one thing guarenteed to annoy "Wolfpack" members, and hence another obvious troll.

Yet you still don't get it, the two people I've asked "is Recon a bit slow ?" have both replied yes so I'll take their word for it.

I thought it would be blatently obvious since I've not made a serious post on AD since Round 5.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:21   #41
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
But that would be evil backstabbing

*whines*
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:21   #42
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hicks, do you have a life?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:22   #43
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Still no answer I see, guess it was a too tough question
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:24   #44
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Still no answer I see, guess it was a too tough question
Quote:
Originally posted by me
Unless Rabba asks for his arbiter protection to be removed, I doubt that anyone in WEET will be attacking him
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:24   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Hicks, do you have a life?
No, I spend all day sat on Internet forums bitching about attacks and back stabbing in an online game to people who don't give a dam.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:25   #46
Recon

Quote:
...i am making an utter tit of myself right here and making my already hated alliance even more hated, i refuse to acknowledge any comments that i may be wrong, for i am the king, the king of everything

hear ye hear ye

your king hath spoken
ps im interested to hear who the 2 people are, if they are Eclipse well, you guys are really doing a stunning show tonight i will find it somewhat amusing and comical they have the gall to call me slow
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:28   #47
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

That doesn't answer my question to Hicks, if the attack was cleared with WP HC, how come a WP HC is defending that gal as we speak?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:29   #48
Recon

Quote:
oh i didn't realise MrPink(WP) asked for his protection to be removed, i'm sorry, feel free to keep attacking him though...i mean you've done nothing wrong he's only obeyed his alliances rules and done nothing against WEET but thats right you go on killing the evil 48:4 - ****ING FARMING, FENCE SITTING, BOT USING BASTARDS
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:29   #49
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
That doesn't answer my question to Hicks, if the attack was cleared with WP HC, how come a WP HC is defending that gal as we speak?
Not all of the attacks were meant to land. Some people were countered for defending in-gal - when they recalled their def, Eclipse attackers were instructed to pull (by myself, in fact).
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:30   #50
Recon

Quote:

i can't confirm this or not cause i'm not on IRC, but afaik Rabba is defending MrPink is this true?

if so, Eclipse "heh" oh and possibly a "RoffleTomato" aswell