User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:00   #1
Alexan Drite

Alexan Drite is an unknown quantity at this point
Xenophobes Recruitment

Are you interested in joining an active, powerful alliance that no one has heard of yet? Or are you just another sheep who can't get into the big boys because you're not elite enough.

Well, don't fret, because Xenophobes is recruiting for Round 10. We have goals of bringing back the fun to the game by making light of serious topics of racism and genocide, all while getting roids. Xenophobes isn't one of those pansy alliances where you sit in an chat all day idling, getting roid fat, and having hundreds upon hundreds of people send defense to you if even the slightest hint of an attack is suggested. No no, we're aiming for cooler goals: Universal Terran Dominance. I'll try to post a faq below this, It's incomplete but it'll help a ton.

If you're interested e-mail me at: [email protected]
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:01   #2
Alexan Drite

FAQ

This is incomplete. I had a more complete list once but it was outdated and I lost half of it.
-----
Question one: Wtf is with the name Xenophobes?
www.m-w.com defines xenophoiba as:
"xe·no·pho·bia
Pronunciation: "ze-n&-'fO-bE-&, "zE-
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1903
: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign "
2: Does that mean you fear Europeans or somethin'?
No. Xenophobia, in planetarion terms, means that we have a hatred towards Alien races, such as the Gheyaathar.
3: HA HA you f345 m3 fag!
ok that does it ?ignored.
4: Does this mean you're afraid of the Cathaar and other(lesser) races?
ABSOLUTLY NOT. No self respecting human would surrender to the fear of these sub-humans, these animals that don't deserve our respect, unless of course, they're one of them.(See Protocols of the Elder's of Cathaar)
5: I choose a lesser race by (stupidity, brainwashing, force by alliance/galaxy), what can I do?
We at Xenophobia recognize that just because Humans are the enlightened master race of the universe, doesn't mean all humans where born terran. Some of us had bad parrents who wrongfully breeded and produced you, a human at heart, but with a shameful alien exterior. If you truelly love Earth, and recognize the Humans as the master race, you can join up with us and help us fight against the tyranny that will be imposed by these vile beasts that take planets that rightfully belong to humans.
Your commitment to Earth will be noted, and when the great purges come, your admiration and loyalty to us will be rewarded.
6: If (Lesser Alien races) are so inferior, why do we use their technology?
We DON'T USE THEIR TECHNOLOGY, they steal from us(see protocols). The great Human scientists where invovative and created every single technology you see in the universe today. Sometimes when we throw out useless technology the lesser races steal from our garbage heaps and then mesh it with their inferior technology to create a mongrol of crap and thrownout human tech.
7: Wouldn't letting other Aliens into the alliance mean we're using these inferior tools they created?
Yes, it would, but the lesser races have caught us off gaurd with this war.(See Protocols on how Aliens start wars, Humans Finish them), and although we have respounded to the best our terran greatness could allow, our lack of focus(due to their muddling and confusing of our leaders[see protocols]) in certain areas of technology to counter this threat leaves us in a dire situation. We'll catch up, but by then we'd have suffered too much. It is better to use the filth the Aliens have deemed "Acceptable counter measures" to their own technology.

Besides, why fight a war that will cost human lives when you can simply have the animals butcher each other.
-
A Note: Due to the Superior design of the Human body, spying has been made difficult. "Friends of the Human Race" has been a large help in our ability to under mine and destroy not only many attempts to undermine the greatness of the Terran race, but also has served to continue expanse of our greatness upon other worlds, and helped destroy countless already pathetic worlds controlled wrongfully by the lesser races.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:01   #3
Alexan Drite

You can also sign up by posting below
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:37   #4
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
well.....its different. oneof the best revcruiting things ive seen in a while. am not sure about this one, aint really read nothing on round 10, but will their be races like the ones we have now? might even be sub races....such as other types of terrans.../me shruggs.

anyway got an irc chann, would be a good way to talk to ppl who might whish to join ect ect. webby would be good aswell incase u aint got one.

how many other ppl u got in this alliance?

well i whish u luck anyway, good idea on the recruitng thread and all, cya around

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:46   #5
Alexan Drite

r 10

Yes I forgot round 10 will be different... it probably won't effect the alliance though.

I just started this up, and am trying to get it going. If anyone wants to help recruitment or putting up a webpage, or having an IRC channel, that'd be great. As we get closer to round end I'll be able to do these things on my own though.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 23:58   #6
cambell
pe0n

aint done any of this ****e for a while....but what the hell, rmind me of the old days, i can help with an irc chann if u want, click here and download the latest version, come visit me in #black ice and ill sort u out. if u ont now how to join a room or anything feel free to pm me on the forums

Unread 28 Mar 2003, 00:55   #7
Alexan Drite

#xenophobes

Xenophobes has a new chat channel #xenophobes
Currently I'm working on trying to get a website... but there's no eta and it might not be that good.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 11:58   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Not too sure if you should bother with a website tbh. In r10 alliances will be integrated into the game, how exactly i dont know, thats why its not easy to plan for r10 seeing as nobody knows how things will change.

Anyways, good luck with your alliance.
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 23:59   #9
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the first and only alliance to receive the "Ahri stamp of approval" - earnt through a commendable manifesto.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 15:20   #10
cambell
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
This is the first and only alliance to receive the "Ahri stamp of approval" - earnt through a commendable manifesto.
ive got the same stamp on my arse

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:45   #11
Carumar

hehe
most creative alliance recruiting thread ever
good luck for next round
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:31   #12
Soron
VGN HC

Soron is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe there won't be "terran" race in R10 anyway...

hehe

and good luck hehe
Soron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:19   #13
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Xenophobes Recruitment

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexan Drite
Xenophobes isn't one of those pansy alliances where you sit in an chat all day idling, getting roid fat, and having hundreds upon hundreds of people send defense to you if even the slightest hint of an attack is suggested.
Where can i find an alliance like this?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:43   #14
Alexan Drite

Well if I knew I wouldn't be going to create my own alliance.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 00:32   #15
storeslem
magister

storeslem is an unknown quantity at this point
This guy is gold.
r2: 21:23:10 BrainDrain of Idealia
r3: 36:5:1 Efreet of Azur
r4: 6:5:12 StoreSlem of Idealia
r5: 19:19:21 BrainDrain of Eudamonia
r6: 22:17:x x of x (cant remember, magister tho)
r7: 22:23:x x of x (dont do drugs kids)
r9: 39:8:3 StoreSlem of Idealia

"Meningen med livet er å gjøre livet verdt å leve"
-Sigurdnw
storeslem is offline   Reply With Quote