User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:14   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Thats right,

Everybody realizes that vom is defeated, the last remnansts are struggeling but let there be no doubt that they ARE defeated. WEETNAR knows this, and they have no intention of sitting on their behinds the remaining 1500 ticks doing... well basically nothing.

So, whatever the break in WEETNAR will be like, there is a good chance one party will be stronger then the other. That means, in order to compensate either of the newly formed blocks will have to recruit outside help. Either in the form of Fang and Zenith, or in the form of VOM. Even if they were equal sides, one of them would get outside help to get the 'edge', and if the one block would get F/Z the other would respond in getting VOM.

So, if you weetnar people have 'some' idea what you are going to do in a weeks time or so then you are right now fools to roid VOM, your potential allies. Why grind down a faction that you might later NEED to survive, you think FoS would have had a snowball's chance in hell against XeTa without the help of FLTV?
If you are going to break, do it soon. Because the longer you continue the more you are decreasing your chances to win.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:27   #2
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Thats right,

Everybody realizes that vom is defeated, the last remnansts are struggeling but let there be no doubt that they ARE defeated. WEETNAR knows this, and they have no intention of sitting on their behinds the remaining 1500 ticks doing... well basically nothing.

So, whatever the break in WEETNAR will be like, there is a good chance one party will be stronger then the other. That means, in order to compensate either of the newly formed blocks will have to recruit outside help. Either in the form of Fang and Zenith, or in the form of VOM. Even if they were equal sides, one of them would get outside help to get the 'edge', and if the one block would get F/Z the other would respond in getting VOM.

So, if you weetnar people have 'some' idea what you are going to do in a weeks time or so then you are right now fools to roid VOM, your potential allies. Why grind down a faction that you might later NEED to survive, you think FoS would have had a snowball's chance in hell against XeTa without the help of FLTV?
If you are going to break, do it soon. Because the longer you continue the more you are decreasing your chances to win.
Completely agree Parra...

OFC u realise K-W/Germania or Zh|l will shortly pop up to tell us how good VoM is still doing just because it is in Eclipse's interest to keep NARWEET going as long as possible!

Methinks excessive NARWEET will continue roiding VoM as it seems that many HC cannot look beyond short term roids!

FFS...they are still happy to launch 3 waves on 100 roid planets. With each attacker almost double the defending planets score.

Sad!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:38   #3
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
also, roiding will increase their members personal score, making them believe that they will still be stronger, it's a gamble, more than anything. they will grow as a result, but probably not as much as if they allied with VOM. They also realise that other people, without alliances in the uni may try and take a stab at VOM because they are weak, and don't want others to take their 'rewards'
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:08   #4
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems like WEETNAR still have fun roiding our side since I see 2 waves of ships incoming to my, in the meanings of the global fight, tiny and unimportant planet (I have 100~120 roids after 5th incoming during last week or so).
I don't mind about being attacked (hell I've been in Bluetuba R2 and R3 ) but isn't this all getting a bit ridicilous?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:12   #5
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lanceman
(I have 100~120 roids after 5th incoming during last week or so). I don't mind about being attacked (hell I've been in Bluetuba R2 and R3 ) but isn't this all getting a bit ridicilous?
Stop whining. I'm currently suffering from the 33rd attack on me this round, all carried out by neutral players and/or VVOMM.

Xeno
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:13   #6
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
i've got an idea..

why don't narweet just allie with vom now, and they can spend the rest of the round beating up all the non alligned
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:20   #7
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno
Stop whining. I'm currently suffering from the 33rd attack on me this round, all carried out by neutral players and/or VVOMM.

Xeno
I don't whine as I explicitly referred to my past .
And ÄI think at least 2 or 3 attackers in our gal will have a nice surprise.
Btw, your example doesn't seem to be very widespread as on our side and the defence "might" be able to get at your side, just as a sidenote.
At least I stuck to the thread topic in the sense of that WEETNAR don't seem to have such interests yet and for the next days to come.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:33   #8
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
FFS...they are still happy to launch 3 waves on 100 roid planets. With each attacker almost double the defending planets score.
Those 100 roid newbies are harder to roid than Vom, WeeT/Nar have to find challenge somewhere
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:46   #9
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:

FFS...they are still happy to launch 3 waves on 100 roid planets.
It is not even tick 400, so i can say straight - no im not yet bored

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:57   #10
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Those 100 roid newbies are harder to roid than Vom, WeeT/Nar have to find challenge somewhere
Those 100 roid 'newbies' as you put it - are VoM

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:01   #11
Dreadnought!

vom still have top 20 galaxies btw
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:06   #12
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to burst your bubble dread but they actually dont
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:08   #13
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
sorry to burst your bubble dread but they actually dont
50:5 defected? :/
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:11   #14
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
50:5 defected? :/
From what I was aware, they were being waved by Elysium yesterday. Looks like it failed heh
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:55   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
From what I was aware, they were being waved by Elysium yesterday. Looks like it failed heh
If so then they might have been a bit unhappy with the fact that they were fence sitting from the start of the round.

Oh well.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:25   #16
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
vom still have top 20 galaxies btw

where are they? the shadow top 20?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:26   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Not to my knowledge.

Oh 50:5 just hit 20th place.

Can someone explain this to me?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:29   #18
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
They wont stick, look at their roid rank.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:44   #19
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Fantastic, lol.

"SAVE THE VOM WE NEED THEM!!"

any top 20 vom gal is fence sitting.

But in their situation now, i dont think i can hold nething against them for doing so.

-Necro
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:15   #20
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Parra, the problem with your point is this. Vom can only suport one side, so unless one side thinks they have a better shot at getting vom on thier side than the other, its 50/50 they will be helping and 50/50 they will be against you.

So if you lay off them so they can grow there is equal chance that growth will be used to attack you as there is it will be used to help you.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:18   #21
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Those 100 roid 'newbies' as you put it - are VoM
My god! I'm in WeeT/Nar and I'm insulting Vom?! Shocking stuff. Get on irc this evening - I've not spoken to you for ages!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:19   #22
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Not to my knowledge.

one player launched at 6pm to run his fleet, capped 200 roids, didn't lose fleet.
they must be so skilled.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:54   #23
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Not to my knowledge.

explain what exactly?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:11   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
explain what exactly?
The godlike capping.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:14   #25
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
The godlike capping.
erm most of us hit 2 targets a night? We're still by far not on the top owners list.. I seriously don't see the problem. Most of us got roided down to 200-300 roids the night before so when we pick up 40+ roids it shows up as a 20% increase. C'mon theams that's hardly god-like.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:39   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
erm most of us hit 2 targets a night? We're still by far not on the top owners list.. I seriously don't see the problem. Most of us got roided down to 200-300 roids the night before so when we pick up 40+ roids it shows up as a 20% increase. C'mon theams that's hardly god-like.
What do you roid then ? I never had to cover a defence call against you guys.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:43   #27
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
What do you roid then ? I never had to cover a defence call against you guys.
I reckon you don't cover every defence call rah has either. As you don't cover the other alliances in your blocks' defence calls.

keep fishing.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:50   #28
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
All this assumes we want to help either potential side, which is a very large assumption.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 15:55   #29
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lanceman
Seems like WEETNAR still have fun roiding our side since I see 2 waves of ships incoming to my, in the meanings of the global fight, tiny and unimportant planet (I have 100~120 roids after 5th incoming during last week or so).
I don't mind about being attacked (hell I've been in Bluetuba R2 and R3 ) but isn't this all getting a bit ridicilous?
At least you got 100+ roids. We got members with like less than 60 that get incoming all the time. quite sad actually

Oh, and before someone throw some line claiming them to be noobs. No they aint. Just skill and experience got a hard time compete vs sheer numbers in brute force.
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:12   #30
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm highly amused
you get a few planets that manage to survive and all the sudden they are fense sitters. They were ranked 4th not so long ago so to be only ranked 20 shows they been hit pretty hard but are still holding on . they dont need any weet to be good players .
The humoured part of this is thou . They have to launch entire galaxy on one planet to try and knock them down.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:17   #31
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You could be ruining your win RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Thats right,
According to your theory, the 'smaller' party that would ally VoM, would have to break first.

Now, that is osmething that is unlikely to happen, as normally the bigger part of the former fartweet block , will split of, thus running to VoM would be reactionary behaviour by the smaller group.

Maybe some of the people will see it coming (Intel?) and their visionary skills will lead to early diplomacy with VoM, behind the other alliances backs.

Either way, something is bound to happen sooner or later, and if it isn't; good night boys n girls ;-)
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 17:35   #32
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
vom can support all the sides and yet none at the same time to be honest. I do not know what the delay is or what fun nar / weet is having 3 waving 75 roid planets , hell today alone a galaxy with a less than 900 roid count was being waved.

Parracida is right with ruining a win , and believe it or not stagnation is already occuring and happening right this very minute.

This round would have rocked had there been the 3 blocks all fighting each other instead of 2 big blocks fighting 1 big block. The skill game deminished incredibly as only the numbers and amount of incoming became a problem and the amount of piggybacking that ive seen which is pretty amazing as its the most ive ever seen shows lack of true coordination. Vom has lost many roids but nar / weet has lost many many many ships attacking 75 roid planets and some bigger planets as well.

Ya have 2 choices

1: continue with how things are by attacking randoms and vom that have little or no roids wasting eonium losing ships on 350k planets resulting in the weakest win in PA history for such a large coalition.

2: Split the block Nar versus weet or however <still think eclipse and rah> and have war with the rest.

Do not wait or worry about what vom is doing , worry about the amount of piggybacking and bashing and lack of gain from most of the planets nar / weet attack.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 17:43   #33
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
vom can support all the sides and yet none at the same time to be honest. I do not know what the delay is or what fun nar / weet is having 3 waving 75 roid planets , hell today alone a galaxy with a less than 900 roid count was being waved.

Parracida is right with ruining a win , and believe it or not stagnation is already occuring and happening right this very minute.

This round would have rocked had there been the 3 blocks all fighting each other instead of 2 big blocks fighting 1 big block. The skill game deminished incredibly as only the numbers and amount of incoming became a problem and the amount of piggybacking that ive seen which is pretty amazing as its the most ive ever seen shows lack of true coordination. Vom has lost many roids but nar / weet has lost many many many ships attacking 75 roid planets and some bigger planets as well.

Ya have 2 choices

1: continue with how things are by attacking randoms and vom that have little or no roids wasting eonium losing ships on 350k planets resulting in the weakest win in PA history for such a large coalition.

2: Split the block Nar versus weet or however <still think eclipse and rah> and have war with the rest.

Do not wait or worry about what vom is doing , worry about the amount of piggybacking and bashing and lack of gain from most of the planets nar / weet attack.
apparently they're having alot of fun over the next 24 hrs at the remaining top vom gals...
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:19   #34
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ya have 2 choices

I think alot of people are mistaking Piggybacking for waving. There are lots of people launching on the same targets unintentionally.

How is parracida right axis? There is as much chance that vom is fighting against a side as with a side, so keeping them alive is a likely to hurt as to help anyone.

1. Well first off, thinking that spending the next 2.5 months with a nap between nar/weet is even a potentiality is silly. At no point in time was it ever meant to be a permanant alliance. No one in weet thinks it will be or wants it to be, and as far as I know no one in nar thinks it will be or wants it to be. The whole Narweet block myth was invented on these forums by people complaining. So you might as well not even dicuss it anymore.

And the fleet losses are a result of not having news scans. So im not sure why you think they would continue.

Momentum has slowed down, where exactly slow war ends and stagnation starts is judgement call, but not particularly important. There is no one out there, anywhere who wants to continue like this for any significant amount of time. But the round is still extremely young. There is lots of fighting left, and lots of time left, so any worrying is way premature. Its too early for anyones round to be over and its too early for anyone to be making thier final moves.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:39   #35
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Momentum has slowed down, where exactly slow war ends and stagnation starts is judgement call, but not particularly important. There is no one out there, anywhere who wants to continue like this for any significant amount of time. But the round is still extremely young. There is lots of fighting left, and lots of time left, so any worrying is way premature. Its too early for anyones round to be over and its too early for anyone to be making thier final moves.
Translation: Eclipse considers that VOM is still in a position to fight back and dispute their victory, or they still need to figure out how to break the NAP making sure they end on the winning side.

Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:06   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

You could also win while VoM is dead, and remains dead. Ever thought about that ?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:10   #37
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Translation: Eclipse considers that VOM is still in a position to fight back and dispute their victory, or they still need to figure out how to break the NAP making sure they end on the winning side.

Nothing I said infers or even fits with your translation. Are you even reading?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:33   #38
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Then the questions are.

1: when will Nar / Weet nap deminish and war break out?

2: will the war be NAR versus WEET in whole? Or will it be as I think it will be rah and eclipse and 1 more versus the rest?

3: How long will it be before Nar and Weet fight or is there a actual gain from the attacking and high uncoordination of assaults on 75 roid planets?

In weet already people complain about little gain and 0 fun at this current pace before sub groups form is there anything to prevent this or are we to expect a war between Nar/weet soon?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:38   #39
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Then the questions are.

2: will the war be NAR versus WEET in whole? Or will it be as I think it will be rah and eclipse and 1 more versus the rest?

3: How long will it be before Nar and Weet fight or is there a actual gain from the attacking and high uncoordination of assaults on 75 roid planets?

In weet already people complain about little gain and 0 fun at this current pace before sub groups form is there anything to prevent this or are we to expect a war between Nar/weet soon?
you have to understand axis.
there are 3 vom gals in the top 150. and they pose such a significant threat to those other 147 gals that they HAVE to be taken out first as some hc are scared
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:39   #40
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Then the questions are.

Well, draw your own conclusions. Weet membership and nar membership are getting anxious at the lack of targets. They have no long term comittment to be allied. What do you expect to happen?

Put your ear to the ground and you will hear all kinds of rumblings. The best answer I think anyone can give atm, is something will happen pretty soon, and the exact structure of it is a definate unknown.

Uncoordinated on attacking on small targets is ofc not an option. That should be obvious. No alliance is comfortable with that.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:45   #41
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
i think to many gals are mixed and i dont think we will see any move before they have had news scans for a while! Im sure they want to map certain areas before makeing an move.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:52   #42
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Nothing I said infers or even fits with your translation. Are you even reading?
Ofc I am reading. However, there is a big difference between what you say and what you think. So far, you have been avoiding any concrete plans of breaking of the NAP: "VOM are not dead", "there is still plenty of time", "there will be a new war..."

It just takes common sense to realize that either you are still afraid that VOM will target Eclipse, thus threatening to spoil your victory, or that you haven't yet figured out your choices of new NAPs and allies to end up as winner in the upcoming war.

In short, you're trying to buy time. The longer this NAP lasts, the better for you as you can keep growing in size without any threat. You know it and we all know it.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:57   #43
Dreadnought!

what i find more worrying is 50:5's growth previous to this attack. Its basically a straight line, which indicates roids every tick thus Farming.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:03   #44
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
what i find more worrying is 50:5's growth previous to this attack. Its basically a straight line, which indicates roids every tick thus Farming.
I find it quite interesting too. If that's a VOM gal, then i guess now i know where all our defence is going to :/
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:04   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, and cypher gaining roids at 0100 GMT, 200 to be exact, which is a tad rediculous.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:12   #46
Sergio
BSE carrier

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, and cypher gaining roids at 0100 GMT, 200 to be exact, which is a tad rediculous.
Should be easy to prove. Repeated attacks from the gal at the same targets, which have little score, little or no defense, and many cases of this planets just sending their fleets away all the time.

I hope they're not farming, but if they are, they will be dealt with.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:14   #47
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Ofc I am reading. However, there is a big difference between what you say and what you think. So far, you have been avoiding any concrete plans of breaking of the NAP: "VOM are not dead", "there is still plenty of time", "there will be a new war..."

It just takes common sense to realize that either you are still afraid that VOM will target Eclipse, thus threatening to spoil your victory, or that you haven't yet figured out your choices of new NAPs and allies to end up as winner in the upcoming war.

In short, you're trying to buy time. The longer this NAP lasts, the better for you as you can keep growing in size without any threat. You know it and we all know it.
Well, im happy to know you were blessed with the ability to read mimes, but I think you need more practice. There is little to no difference between what I say and what I think.

You are utterly misreading my posts. I didnt mean vom are not dead, as in they need to be hit more.

What are you talking about? Read your first statement, and then your seconde and explain your reasoning. You assume that I want eclipse to just stagnate and win, which is a stupid assumption on your part. I of course dont think that way, nor has anything ive said meant that.

Im not trying to buy time. I dont know it. And anyone who does know it is listening to the wrong people or not very bright.

I want there to be a new war. I have confidence there will be. I dont like stagnation. Id like eclipse to win, but I certainly dont care that much. I wasnt even going to play this round, im am here purely for fun. Im not terribly invested in winning this round.

Nothing i have said has contradicted this, and it is my completely honest opinion. So please stop trying to guess what im thinking and read what I say.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:22   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
i find it quite worrying that suddenly it's allowed to post coords on here.

i also have shown enough battlereports this round to indicate we aint farming i think, we attack every night as i'm sure certain gals can confirm so don't accuse us of things just because you need that many allies be4 you get to a decent score.

lemme guess? dread you in zhil's gal? or bashar?

p.s. have you ever looked at most of the bigger gals on pilkara? on that graph thingie? they all look like they are 1 straight upgoing line...so every growin gal is farming makes sense dread.

Last edited by cyphie; 26 Mar 2003 at 21:36.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:22   #49
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
when was this?

p.s. i really do expect proof that i got these roids. as with that proof i can sue spinner for not adding em to my planet.

theamion as usual you are talking **** (not that i expect more from you) but you should really quit it, it's starting to get lame.

i know you dislike me and all but making up such pure lies heh:/ funny to say the least... if you are referring to yesterday (or day be4) i wonder who gave you that info. as in every pa tools/pilkara/virus thingie you can see i lost roids.

now give us all the proof i got those 200 roids or just admit you were lieing.

Last edited by cyphie; 26 Mar 2003 at 21:33.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:24   #50
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I find it quite interesting too. If that's a VOM gal, then i guess now i know where all our defence is going to :/
and heh if all our defence was going to us we wouldn't be top owned gal.

fact is... they have mostly been too scared to attack us. they are changing that tonight tho with waves from almost every alliance

Quote:
Should be easy to prove. Repeated attacks from the gal at the same targets, which have little score, little or no defense, and many cases of this planets just sending their fleets away all the time.

I hope they're not farming, but if they are, they will be dealt with.
p.s. raping in para is fun and no i don't think most people can defend against 700 destroyers.

i wonder if i should post battlereports... but i guess you can see it soon enough as you'll have newsies from then on:/

Last edited by cyphie; 26 Mar 2003 at 21:41.