User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 18:58   #1
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
[NARWEET] vs [VVOMM]

Round 9 Planetarion
My Prespective { Hence I am speaking on my behalf unless otherwise stated as is in the first Paragraph}

round 8 ends, We [Madcows] enter into discussions with various alliances .
We formed a deal with Virus and Olympians, for the round to have a Triad, with no other naps or deals. We [VOM] announce this to our members knowing that the rest of the universe will pick it up and have adquate time to react in the hopes of 3-4 other semi equall blocks form to fight us, haveing a ever changeing political landscape on the Universe.

[VOM] Announces there Gal creation policy of only Virus/Olympains/Madcows

- [WEE] is formed with naps to ToT, and {Sapentia (now a WP wing)}

- [VOM] Stays as simply Virus Olympians Madcows

- Wolfpack announces there galaxy creation policy of 6 from WEE 4 from any non [VOM]

- [NaR] Deny's it is in existance yet is formed

- Numerous reports recieved from Ely/WP/Nos/Rah/Auld of intensive galaxy mixing

-Vision/Ministry are invited to become equall Partners in the [VOM] block makeing it [VVOMM]

-Excessive Propaganda saying WEET (S folded into WP) and [NaR] would not be working closely together.

- Ticks Start Shortly there after NaR invites WEE to have "talks" and agree to work together to defeat [VVOMM]

[NARWEET] Creates A 2 block war, which they denied they would form is realised,

- Ships start flying outcome to be determined.

-NARWEET Still approaches allies to fight [VVOMM], in some cases stateing they will launch fake attacks on that allies member if he is in a [VVOMM] galaxy

-The approximate odd's based on what I've seen for intel thus far
Para's generally have 2-4 [NARWEET] Galaxies per [VVOMM] Galaxy

This is strictly what we tried to avoid by the creation of [VOM]. Yet Thoose who are used to True Power blocks couldent resist yet again, it is unfortunate to see what is dubed the final round of old Planetarion Quite possibly turn into one of the historically most boreing rounds of Planetarion.

I'm not complaining, however I will state that I did everything I could for a semi Balanced enjoyable round for all players of every alliance, not just the top 15% of Officers and HC of the winning block.

All in All it is a game there are winners and there are loosers, As the saying goes nice guys finish last, and after seeing some of the pre round tatics of 1 particular alliance I'd rather be a looser who fought hard, then a winner who ruined the game for 75% of the people playing it.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:03   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Can't you die quietly ?

Last edited by Hicks; 17 Mar 2003 at 19:34.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:13   #3
TheSeeker
.:. Adelante .:.

TheSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
word

The World Seen From A Cathaar's View...
TheSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:14   #4
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Your right.

What the general public fail too appreciate is that the people who have round after round after round formed these uber blocks, only 1 thing in mind, thats there gal and alliance on top.

Yes thats all very well, hell alliance first surley. However the only issue i have is that in order too do so, you once again nail another screw inthe coffin of planetarion, hell ITS ALREADY DIED ONCE! wtf is it gonna take?

I agree sirad, and despite my alignment this rnd - i hope VoM wins.

oh and let me just say hi and gw too the first eclipse officer that gets on here and performs the standard damage limitation of "oh complaining already are we?".

This is not sirad being a sore loser, this is a testiment as to how NARWEET have been gutless, cowards... which tbh, is the case

I just hope Nar or WEET have the bollox to fight itself head on, or will we have amputations of small aspects of the block, so the hc/bc gals can get targets for a few nights?

Fun fun fun... (notice the repetition).

-Necro
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:16   #5
Dreadnought!

Look at member numbers rather than number of alliances in each block.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:19   #6
Draki
> EvuL

Draki is an unknown quantity at this point
sirad so true
atm i see no chance vvomm winning this

and hicks if u got nothing relevant to say.. mind to shut up ?
Draki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:20   #7
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
I have, it is a direct relation to the number of galaxies aligned on either side in each Para. I think many others also have drawn this conclusion on both sides.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:21   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
don't tell me you actually think vvomm has more members then narweet and all?
p.s. didn't auld start originally as a block of their own? (i could be wrong..)

btw what is fang/zenith doing now? same as nar i assume?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:24   #9
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm

well no wonder Everyone is against VOMMV you have Virus as a part of you, and you also have Webangel who gained alot of enemies in the last 2 rounds via backstabbing certain gals he was meant ot be allied to ( ive nothing agianst you webby, but i know alot of people do)

ne way, i just want to have incoming atleast once this round last round was too boring : (

and i might even attack this round

as for the powerblocks i agree NAR made a stupid decision siding with anyone as it would probably be near enough fair if they hadnt.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:26   #10
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
YOu tried to avoid powerblocking by powerblocking. INGENIUS!!!!!

Why didnt anyone think of this before.

Ive got 3 words for you, SUCK IT UP, You didnt see Rah or FUry running around the forums whining in rd 8 when they were going solo and tits block was attacking them... actually, during rd 8 the most whining was being done by members of tits block whining non stop on the forums about how Fury was goign to powerblock and that Fury was powerblocking, even though FUry was welll behind them. It was a silly propaganda streak just like this.

Perhaps certain people shouldnt have cried wolf so much in previous rounds.

Lets see some combat, history has proven that its impossible to judge how blocks are doing. Meanwhile vom, continue to try and pry allies loose from weet and do your best. If things are very unbalanced, my guess is that things will snap.

But no, god forbid you should go into a round without an advantage. No whining on the forums commence.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:27   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why are you blaming your own political moves on the universe in general, if VoM had played it properly the universe would not have reacted how it did.

Have you really lost already ? There has only been one real night of attacks, surely VoM have a little bit of gas left ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:28   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
The universe composition is indeed a sad sight, but this will make our victory even more enjoyable!
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:28   #13
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical

as for the powerblocks i agree NAR made a stupid decision siding with anyone as it would probably be near enough fair if they hadnt.
amen.....
but everyone knew already rah and eclipse would ally heh... and all the big talks coming from NoS.... pld. respect. etc.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:32   #14
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

Yea you could say that..although Auld wasnt really big enough member-wise to be called a 'block', but rather a bunch of allies :]
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:33   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
If I thought my only chance at winning was to try to force a round 6 style block-split and 2nd war, I'd be here to try and make it happen...
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:37   #16
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
YOu tried to avoid powerblocking by powerblocking. INGENIUS!!!!!

Why didnt anyone think of this before.

Ive got 3 words for you, SUCK IT UP, You didnt see Rah or FUry running around the forums whining in rd 8 when they were going solo and tits block was attacking them... actually, during rd 8 the most whining was being done by members of tits block whining non stop on the forums about how Fury was goign to powerblock and that Fury was powerblocking, even though FUry was welll behind them. It was a silly propaganda streak just like this.

Perhaps certain people shouldnt have cried wolf so much in previous rounds.

Lets see some combat, history has proven that its impossible to judge how blocks are doing. Meanwhile vom, continue to try and pry allies loose from weet and do your best. If things are very unbalanced, my guess is that things will snap.

But no, god forbid you should go into a round without an advantage. No whining on the forums commence.

no, I tried to avoid Power blocking, by a limited Block of 3 similar sized alliances creating the options for others more numerous then as the current Two sides are.
My mistake as well as [VVOMM] was that of offering a good will gesture to Planetarion and the Chance for Change, one which has been squandred.

As I had said in my Post, It's not whining it is more of a sequence of events if you dont like what they were, then you should complain to the Creators of said events, and not about them being posted for the rest of the Players to witness.

I've not Cried wolf, instead We will DOB to have what ever fun in this round we can.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:39   #17
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
don't tell me you actually think vvomm has more members then narweet and all?

btw what is fang/zenith doing now? same as nar i assume?
Fang/Zenith ... they get no def, that's it.

Oh, and I actually got asked by some vvomm people if Nar won't go with them.

Apart from this ... another propaganda thread, another pile of **** coming up. I mean, as anyone would even care? Stop whining and get fighting.
Apart from that you did frighten some people by stating you do not want another ally in your triad because it would become too strong.
Looking at the members you have ... indeed, more high profile players there.

Whatever, if you could stop whining and if some people would not always aim to be the top and try to play with others instead using them, well, then a round could get really funny. A block - if formed - has to work as a machine. And this machine does not need one or two cylinders which work not in the same rhythm as others.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:42   #18
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I intend to fight until I have no ships or roids left to make them.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:46   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can someone resurrect Adelante so I can say that madcows shouldn't worry as they have the vavavoom!

Unfortunately, from your perspective, you got politically out-maneuvered. Had to happen to someone though. Play your cards right it's still possible for each of the alliances in VVOMM to win, though not as a single cohesive unit. Someone will have to be thrown to the wolves for the rest to survive.

PS 17th legion cochese?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:50   #20
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Someone will have to be thrown to the wolves for the rest to survive.
I be hungreh
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:52   #21
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh don't act dim, I know you're not. It's a private galaxy round. Attacks revolve around galaxies. There are 2-4 NARWEET galaxies per VVOMM galaxy. Do the math.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:54   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

PS 17th legion cochese?

12th MadCows

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:55   #23
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
it's still possible for each of the alliances in VVOMM to win, though not as a single cohesive unit. Someone will have to be thrown to the wolves for the rest to survive.
rofl?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:00   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
rofl?

Honour and loyalty?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:05   #25
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Dont give us that we made a 3 alliance powerblock so everyone else could rubbish. You chose your allies thinking that you 3 alone would be enough to dominate and now you find out your wrong you come on AD moaning as if thats going to change anything.

Keep telling yourself that in another month when your finely mixed galaxies are tearing themselves apart.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:06   #26
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
no, I tried to avoid Power blocking, by a limited Block of 3 similar sized alliances creating the options for others more numerous then as the current Two sides are.
My mistake as well as [VVOMM] was that of offering a good will gesture to Planetarion and the Chance for Change, one which has been squandred.

As I had said in my Post, It's not whining it is more of a sequence of events if you dont like what they were, then you should complain to the Creators of said events, and not about them being posted for the rest of the Players to witness.

I've not Cried wolf, instead We will DOB to have what ever fun in this round we can.
ARe you kidding me? You are actually asking us to believe that you powerblocked for the good of PA. Put down the halo and cut the ****.

You were as much a creator of said events as anyone else. You arent the trancendent GOOD of planetarion. If you didnt want blocks, perhaps you shouldnt have made one. TO argue that your block is good for PA while another block isnt may be the biggest leap of propaganda weve ever seen.

"Try your best to have whater fun you can have"
WHine whine whine whine. Poor poor vom, crying thier eyes out because they are poor victims. Let me guess, Vom wasnt planning on attacking this round, just playing with their toys. And the big kids came and stole them.

When will a block in planetarion have the courage to not pretend they are good and the other block is bad and just fight. THere is no reason to think you dont stand a chance. Rounds rarely occur as they look like they will occur.

I would encourage you to think you have a chance, but I know for sure that you do. Im sure you are telling your members of the internal problems of weet and how good your gals are doing so as to rev them up for the war.

Weve seen this act 100 times, its getting old.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:07   #27
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dont give us that we made a 3 alliance powerblock so everyone else could rubbish. You chose your allies thinking that you 3 alone would be enough to dominate and now you find out your wrong you come on AD moaning as if thats going to change anything.
Hehe, I`m sure they (the vom HC) thought they could fight the entire universe alone! Please think before you post, ty!
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:08   #28
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Keep telling yourself that in another month when your finely mixed galaxies are tearing themselves apart.
his actual point is quite accurate tho...
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:11   #29
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Pure galaxies have tremendous upsides and also tremendous downsides. Mixed gals also have tremendous upsides and termendous downsides. Your confidence that pure is that much bettter than mixed is unfounded in reality.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:12   #30
Illogical
Property of merle

Pa crew make the round more fun shuffle everyone in the whole universe hehehe
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:14   #31
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
his actual point is quite accurate tho...

I tend to disagree, but mind you I didn't much care for the whole VOM idea in the first place.

Why you ask? Because this would happen, and so it has.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:16   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
just because you're losing ner ner ner ner ner

*sticks tongue out*

</immature>
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:17   #33
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
ARe you kidding me? You are actually asking us to believe that you powerblocked for the good of PA. Put down the halo and cut the ****.

You were as much a creator of said events as anyone else. You arent the trancendent GOOD of planetarion. If you didnt want blocks, perhaps you shouldnt have made one. TO argue that your block is good for PA while another block isnt may be the biggest leap of propaganda weve ever seen.

"Try your best to have whater fun you can have"
WHine whine whine whine. Poor poor vom, crying thier eyes out because they are poor victims. Let me guess, Vom wasnt planning on attacking this round, just playing with their toys. And the big kids came and stole them.

When will a block in planetarion have the courage to not pretend they are good and the other block is bad and just fight. THere is no reason to think you dont stand a chance. Rounds rarely occur as they look like they will occur.

I would encourage you to think you have a chance, but I know for sure that you do. Im sure you are telling your members of the internal problems of weet and how good your gals are doing so as to rev them up for the war.

Weve seen this act 100 times, its getting old.

I'm not asking anyone anything, I stated the time line of events that unfolded.
I was a participant in a limited Block, your friends in NARWEET, are participants in what has transpired into a "Power Block"

If you wanted to see Propaganda I could show you some speaches I have made in the past, However I posted a timeline and the events as they unfolded. your attempt at labelling me as a whiner is unfounded as you hardly know me Germania, and as such have little to base your accusation on.

Yes, VOM Planned to try and win the round, unless you are going to claim Fury never tried to win round 6 or 8, i'm quite sure any Player would like to win in the games they play,

I've also never stated that we dont stand a chance, that is a conclusion you have drawn yourself, from what data I am not sure, nor do I infact care.

What I tell the members in madcows is the truth, something which they deserve.
/me sharpens his Pike at his planet.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:19   #34
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

*sticks tongue out*

</immature>
They're doing quite well actually. My targets have taken to throwing roids at my ships in an attempt to destroy them. Oh, wait...
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:20   #35
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Your a moron.

The entire universe in not fighting vom. Are IPC, ROCK, Templar, G-II, TFD and about 10 other alliances fighting vom? is every single random player in the game fighting vom?

Please dont post again.
Please post thoose 10 other alliances before you post again.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:20   #36
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Political naivety.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:21   #37
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I tend to disagree, but mind you I didn't much care for the whole VOM idea in the first place.

Why you ask? Because this would happen, and so it has.
Exactly... likewise with the legion/fury lovepact at the end of r5; With that the coming round had its formation finalized and written for all to see
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:21   #38
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
My targets have taken to throwing roids at my ships in an attempt to destroy them. Oh, wait...
Copying Sid jokes doesn't make you funny.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:27   #39
Illogical
Property of merle

XtotheZ Virus roids are still the easiest, only virus member ive ever seen with def was Dovey...
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:29   #40
Treveler

Quote:
Your a moron.
Of course I am.

Quote:
The entire universe in not fighting vom. Are IPC, ROCK, Templar, G-II, TFD and about 10 other alliances fighting vom? is every single random player in the game fighting vom?
Every alliance that most players (I think) believe to be one of the most powerful alliances in this game are fighting Vom atm.

Quote:
Please dont post again.
Can’t promise anything.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:30   #41
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

*sticks tongue out*

</immature>
losing what exactly?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:32   #42
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
I'm not asking anyone anything, I stated the time line of events that unfolded.
I was a participant in a limited Block, your friends in NARWEET, are participants in what has transpired into a "Power Block"

If you wanted to see Propaganda I could show you some speaches I have made in the past, However I posted a timeline and the events as they unfolded. your attempt at labelling me as a whiner is unfounded as you hardly know me Germania, and as such have little to base your accusation on.

Yes, VOM Planned to try and win the round, unless you are going to claim Fury never tried to win round 6 or 8, i'm quite sure any Player would like to win in the games they play,

I've also never stated that we dont stand a chance, that is a conclusion you have drawn yourself, from what data I am not sure, nor do I infact care.

What I tell the members in madcows is the truth, something which they deserve.
/me sharpens his Pike at his planet.
LMFAO

"We have a limited block, They have a powerblock"

hehe, that is great. congratulations on that, im not sure what to say to this other than just laughing

"I just posted facts"

YOu posted selected facts based on your own interpretation in a manner meant to suggest something. Dont play dumb like you are being objective.

"unless you are going to claim that Fury never tried to win"

Fury never claimed they were creating a "good block" while the enemy is creating a "bad block" We never claimed to be doing anything more than we did, thus Fury is not a good example here. We said we were creating blocks designed to make a good war that we would win. You claim that your block is a special kind of block that is good for this game.

You are trying to make it sound like you are good guys who think only of the good of the game and the bad guys are acting totally different than you have and are evil. You are very clearly saying that you are outnumbered and should be sympathized with because of your predicament.

I never claimed you were a whiny person, just that you are whining right now.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:33   #43
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Honour and loyalty?
Yes.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:34   #44
K-W
Bored

We saw this propaganda push coming 5 miles away. It is linked up with a similar diplomatic push to try and break up others alliances. "We are fighting everyone, we tried to be good, but others are bad" Its not a new propaganda strategy, and one can only hope no one is niave enough to buy it.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:41   #45
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
We saw this propaganda push coming 5 miles away. It is linked up with a similar diplomatic push to try and break up others alliances. "We are fighting everyone, we tried to be good, but others are bad" Its not a new propaganda strategy, and one can only hope no one is niave enough to buy it.
Because it doesn't fit into Eclipse strategy of killing everyone off one at a time? *grin*
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:44   #46
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
LMFAO

"We have a limited block, They have a powerblock"

hehe, that is great. congratulations on that, im not sure what to say to this other than just laughing

"I just posted facts"

YOu posted selected facts based on your own interpretation in a manner meant to suggest something. Dont play dumb like you are being objective.

"unless you are going to claim that Fury never tried to win"

Fury never claimed they were creating a "good block" while the enemy is creating a "bad block" We never claimed to be doing anything more than we did, thus Fury is not a good example here. We said we were creating blocks designed to make a good war that we would win. You claim that your block is a special kind of block that is good for this game.

You are trying to make it sound like you are good guys who think only of the good of the game and the bad guys are acting totally different than you have and are evil. You are very clearly saying that you are outnumbered and should be sympathized with because of your predicament.

I never claimed you were a whiny person, just that you are whining right now.

Feel free to post other facts, as it would be improbable for me to post facts based on your interpretation, mine will have to suffice.

I am very Objective, and would like to see your realistic solution to Private 10 man galaxies, and how alliances should go about forming there 10 man galaxies without allies, safe in the knowladge that if they make pure galaxies they are likely the only alliance to act as such.

Our (madcows) solution was to find 2 remotly equally sized allies and create galaxies of 4/3/3 of each ally.

but if you look at the timeline, and note when we extended the invitation to Vision/ministry it was already well after WEET/NAR started mixing galaxies.

We also created a block designed to make a good war that we would win. while leaving the opening for other blocks to also be formed and have the same chance we had, Thus haveing a good game for all of our members as there would not be stagnation due to our highly flexable political Avenues, as well as the other players who would not be crushed under stagnation.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:00   #47
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Your a moron.

Please dont post again.
oh well, get a clue.

weetnar outnumbers us 3 to 1 and if we would say the rest attacks 30% us and 70% sweetnar or wotever its doesnt make it better.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:14   #48
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
From my point of view vvomm are up a creek, without any flotation device and with big lead weights tied to them. I do feel sorry for them they have many great people in those alliances and it would have been fun to see a 3 way block fight. And anyone who is stupid enough to think vvomm and weet have even numbers are stupid. heh.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:16   #49
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
its not like this is any different from round 6, ie 2 blocks working to kill another

tbh i cant remember if we bitched and moaned about it back the or what and i dont really care.

but i do remember we fought back hard and didnt declare defeat before the war had started and didnt give up which is why we reclaimed some of our strength when fos and xeta split.

we also didnt claim that we created our block for the good of planetarion while fos and xeta were the bad guys, mainly because we arent big enough hypocrytes to attempt it.

now stop acting like pussies and fight ffs.

oh btw your about a sublte at properganda as a sledge hammer.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:21   #50
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
oh well, get a clue.

weetnar outnumbers us 3 to 1 and if we would say the rest attacks 30% us and 70% sweetnar or wotever its doesnt make it better.
so your saying nar has 1000+ members?

because olympians alone have a fairly large chunk of people as do virus.

at a guess;

oylmpians 150?
virus 200?
vision 80?
madcows 100+?
ministry 40-60?

and at a guess weet has around the same perhaps a little less.

so if your saying that Nar has 1000 members maybe it should be vvomm+weet against them