User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 07:05   #1
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Since it was asked for:

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤¤¤
Didnt a titans hc (or two) plus a couple of officers cheat alot round 6?. I recollect reading some logs saying so.
Cant remember anything about them beeing punished for it though, so feel free to comment.

¤¤¤
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
God damnit. Shhhhhhhhhhhh. If you care so much make your own thread to which I'll respond properly. This thread is bliss. Do not spoil it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
move it to another specific thread with some facts to back up your allegation and we'll answer that to the fullest of our ability, like Scouse said, dont ruin the moment here.

First of all, i'm not ***, but for good old times sake, could Titans HC, now that titans no longer exists, shed some light on what account sharing went on within their alliance and within their HC?

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 07:07   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
You ****ing troll Sal

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 07:33   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
As if any top alliance is/was not sharing a little now and then.

Wank thread.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 09:29   #4
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Since it was asked for:

Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
First of all, i'm not ***, but for good old times sake, could Titans HC, now that titans no longer exists, shed some light on what account sharing went on within their alliance and within their HC?

I'm actually interested in the answer for this ... after all you did tell him to ask ... might as well answer
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:25   #5
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

LaNiCoR is an unknown quantity at this point
get over it ffs, this happened 3 rounds ago, let us enjoy our retirement.

[F.E.A.R]
LaNiCoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:32   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LaNiCoR
AHA!!

YOU ADMIT GUILT, ITS TRUE THE ARGUEMENT IS PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT HAHAHA WE WIN!!~@~@~!@~

or something.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:36   #7
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

And what's up with the copying of my thread title?

I mean 'ok', I can see the 'irony' in it happening once, 'proving titans hypocricy and making fun of their thread title as well HAHHA I OWN SO MUCH' and stuff, but the second time its just.. well..

unimaginative
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:45   #8
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Firstly, What makes you think 'quoting' a deleted thread makes it 'ok' all of the sudden. We saw the alledged "evidence" provided to us by ¤¤¤ in the other thread 'Since Scouse asked for it:' (now deleted by mods). As I mentioned in that thread, asking us to answer unsubstantiated questions about instances where Titans HC cheated, which I am lead to believe are based entirely on logs (of which the authenticity of these logs are dubious to say the least) is really an exercise in pointlessness, which will only conceive a debate about "Did Titans HC cheat in R6 or not" based on NO fact, therefore ending in a two wayed slugging match of "Oh yes you did, Oh no we didn't". Please, give us hard facts and we will answer the questions posed to us, to the best of our abilities. Thx
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:46   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Firstly, What makes you think 'quoting' a deleted thread makes it 'ok' all of the sudden. We saw the alledged "evidence" provided to us by ¤¤¤ in the other thread 'Since Scouse asked for it:' (now deleted by mods). As I mentioned in that thread, asking us to answer unsubstantiated questions about instances where Titans HC cheated, which I am lead to believe are based entirely on logs (of which the authenticity of these logs are dubious to say the least) is really an exercise in pointlessness, which will only conceive a debate about "Did Titans HC cheat in R6 or not" based on NO fact, therefore ending in a two wayed slugging match of "Oh yes you did, Oh no we didn't". Please, give us hard facts and we will answer the questions posed to us, to the best of our abilities. Thx
Stop making sense you fool!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:01   #10
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Contrary to the belief this might be a troll or an attack on Titans, since it isn't. In fact I'm just quite bored and hoping for some cryptic conversation.

Does the above reply not indeed suggest something did take place?

"get over it"

What is 'it'? What did 'it' consist of? What did 'it' involve?

You are indeed putting across a strong vibe of wanting to forget something, to get over it something has to be gotten over.

So what is 'it' ?

And if indeed, your feeling is that it was 3 rounds ago so doesn't matter, what would you have to hide by coming clean? If indeed there is something to come clean over, but you do suggest there is.

(And Parra, Preach, fk off with your crony replies, I want some decent conversation with Lani or Scouse, people I once held strong respect for, and still do a little, but take your Titandee and Titandumb auto responders elsewhere for a while)

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:38   #11
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans at no point affiliate themselves with cheating and have never done so. More so, Titans as a whole considers it wholly inappropiorate that this great alliance is accused of cheating with no more eveidence than the logs of a dodgy norwegian who looks like he should be playing in a thrash metal band. Titans are 100% innocent, will always be 100% innocent and are quite simply the dogs bollocks in terms of everything...
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:38   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru

(And Parra, Preach, fk off with your crony replies, I want some decent conversation with Lani or Scouse, people I once held strong respect for, and still do a little, but take your Titandee and Titandumb auto responders elsewhere for a while)
Really, why don't you take a closer look at my replies and see that my satirical reply to Lanicor covered EXACTLY what you just said because I knew someone was going to 'assume' what they 'wanted to hear'.

My replies have a goal, they are atm pointing out in a satirical manner how people will interpret anything in the way they wish and how distinctivly predictable this entire thread is and will be.

I'm sorry if you missed the point, but then again, you probably wanted to miss the point. Which is, the point.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:47   #13
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

FAnG at no point affiliated themselves with cheating and have never done so. More so, FAnG as a whole considers it wholly inappropiorate that this great alliance is accused of cheating with no more evidence than the logs of a dodgy person who doesn't know how to setup a folder share. FAnG are 100% innocent, will always be 100% innocent and are quite simply the dogs bollocks in terms of everything...

heh sorrrry couldn't help myself. You get the point though :P
* Arbac jumps on elusion
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:48   #14
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
-Snip-
'It' is the assumption that Allfather has something better to do than forge logs. 'It' is the willingness to believe what you want to believe, despite a lack of evidence.

Sorted
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:57   #15
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
*sigh*

This is the 2nd time I've replied to this in 14 hrs. I guess I should have saved it.

First off, this is a troll attack by an anti-Titans person trying to make us look bad.

What is your evidence of Titans cheating? A log from an ex member/officer who was demoted for not performing, didn't take it well and then left. He then thought he'd show how cool he was to other kids and try and make Titans look bad.

If you disaregard the names in that log it is merely 3 galaxy mates sharing passwords. Yes, that is cheating. Yes, there were in the same gal. During a round in which we were already heavily beaten. During a time when 1 of them (the HC) was away for a number of days attending i10 (not sure if it was 10 or another, but they were there, some people reading this thread will have seen them there). And another one had just returned to the game. Does that make it ok? No.

However, every time this is brought up it seems to be blown out of proportion into 'All of Titans cheat', 'All of Titans HC cheat', or something else just as ridiculous. Titans had cheats, of course it did, every alliance does, we made it clear that if we ever found evidence to suggest that you were definately cheating or if PA crew found you to be cheating, that you would be removed from the alliance. Our removal of certain members in rd 7 proved that.

Titans did more against cheats than any other alliance I've seen do. The exact same galaxy in round 7 had members of other alliances, yet I don't remember any of them being removed from their alliances.

If this thread is supposed to make us look equally as bad as FAnG, for showing them up, then it won't work. IRC logs are terrible evidence and wouldn't ever stand up in a real court, so all the logs in the world couldn't prove that Titans ever cheated on a large scale.

So 1 HC and a couple of members account shared in a round which we had already lost, when they were away for a few days or returning to the game. It's done in every galaxy, in every alliance and by tons of people. It is cheating. It is not cheating on any massive scale at all, tbh it's hardly worth mentioning.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:01   #16
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Does the above reply not indeed suggest something did take place?
Don't worry about LaNi. He probably has about as much love for the people who post on this board as George Bush does for Bin Laden. He wasn't involved in the logs or the galaxy in which the alledged cheating took place.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:07   #17
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Arbac
heh sorrrry couldn't help myself. You get the point though :P
I get 'the point'. It was 'clever' on your behalf. 'Way to go'.

The evidence against FAnG was a little more than IRC logs though, was it not? That is, in fact, the point.

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:15   #18
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Quote:
I get 'the point'. It was 'clever' on your behalf. 'Way to go'.

The evidence against FAnG was a little more than IRC logs though, was it not? That is, in fact, the point.

no ... actually the point is you're both argueing the same damn thing and its annoying

There may have been more concrete proof that FAnG was cheating ... but that doesn't mean Titans wasn't.

You say "FAnG cheated" they say "most people closed weren't FAnG"

FAnG says "Titans are ev0l cheating bastards!!!" and you say "you have no proof"

I'm sure both sides probably cheated ... it's just some FAnG members got caught, doesn't make it the whole alliance though

In the end you get the same arguement you started with. So don't get all pissy and crap when FAnG accuses you of something when you turn around and do the same thing back.

It's childish on both sides.
* Arbac jumps on elusion
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:21   #19
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
no ... actually the point is you're both argueing the same damn thing and its annoying

There may have been more concrete proof that FAnG was cheating ... but that doesn't mean Titans wasn't.

FAnG says "Titans are ev0l cheating bastards!!!" and you say "you have no proof"

I'm sure both sides probably cheated ... it's just some FAnG members got caught, doesn't make it the whole alliance though

In the end you get the same arguement you started with. So don't get all pissy and crap when FAnG accuses you of something when you turn around and do the same thing back.

It's childish on both sides.
In fact you missed the very first point made by Cicada, wich was exactly the same as yours. I would've replied earlier but I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to actually carry on with this.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:24   #20
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
When half the gal quit in round 6, I believe their logins were collected, though I'm not sure what the planets were used for. I believe it was Allfather who originally ran most of the planets there but no doubt others in my gal had the logins as well, and when I came back from my illness after i10, I took over one originally, and later on switched to another planet. I was not Titans HC anymore at that point in time.

I believe that sums up the extent of cheating in that galaxy for round 6, and I know of absolutely nothing cheating-related to anyone in Titans command since then. I know my hands are clean, and unless I am very very wrong and I know these people considerably less than I think I do, theirs are too.

Oh, and we resigned up our galaxy after Agamemnon started acting like his inner 2-year old, threatening to release our coords when he decided with amazing hypocritical 'morals' to **** off to Deus. I guess we had 2 planets each then, though I don't think anyone ever logged into the old ones again.

Furthermore, using 'Titans' at all is a bit misleading to be honest, because what rightly happened had nothing to do with Titans, but to do with a galaxy. It would seem that you want to taint the name of an alliance when really what you know and what I know is only what happened within a galaxy that had essentially given up and was only playing out of ennui. Titans had nothing to do with it, and certainly Titans never had organized cheating nor condoned it. I dunno. Some people continue cheating throughout the rounds (like allfather and killmark) while others I know have cheated in the past but have lost the habit. The people in Titans command belong to the latter group, most assuredly.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:29   #21
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Oh. Are they?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran here
I'll give you 1 of the reasons already: the top planets getting closed hurted more then all Titans attacks added together (eventhough those were efficient and sometimes painfull aswell). If it wasn't for those closings, the round would have had a complete different outcome.

rgds Kj

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:35   #22
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Quote:
Oh. Are they?
Yes ... yes they are

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I wanna bet everything on it that there never were 30 FAnG planets closed. Maybe you thought they were FAnG (bad intell) but I know that it weren't 30 or even close to that number.

rgds Kj
* Arbac jumps on elusion
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:36   #23
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Yes ... yes they are
He is not disputing that fang members were closed, he is disputing the number. Which was 31.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:38   #24
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
He is not disputing that fang members were closed, he is disputing the number. Which was 31.

And I'm pretty sure KJ's point is that not all 31 people closed were FAnG members. You just like to say they were.

Although I could be wrong.
* Arbac jumps on elusion
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:39   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Yes ... yes they are
Or maybe Kjelodran's talking s**t in both cases, and just saying what he thinks should be said at the time?

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:23   #26
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Really, why don't you take a closer look at my replies and see that my satirical reply to Lanicor covered EXACTLY what you just said because I knew someone was going to 'assume' what they 'wanted to hear'.

My replies have a goal, they are atm pointing out in a satirical manner how people will interpret anything in the way they wish and how distinctivly predictable this entire thread is and will be.

I'm sorry if you missed the point, but then again, you probably wanted to miss the point. Which is, the point.
You need to calm down a little, not every post is an attack on your beloved Titans.

I was making a little word play for fun, and was hoping for something similar in return. I don't give a monkies bollocks if you cheated or not, if Titans cheated or not, I was having a bit of fun with the post.

The world doesn't revolve around you and Titans. Other meanings can be intended. I knew precisely you'd react to it as a Titans slur, as you've become so embittered you can't se Anti-Titans from a joke, you're on the defensive 24/7. Go out, get laid or something.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:35   #27
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
just to clear something up:
Titans disbanded, there is no titans anymore, so there is no need to post 30 posts about titans or how they cheated.

You might claim single players cheated, then use their nicks to refer to them.
On the otherhand you can fk off with your "titans are whatever and titans do this and titans do that" titans is no more, olympians is a new alliance with new members and a completely white vest. so get over it and cut the ****.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:02   #28
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Titans disbanded, there is no titans anymore, so there is no need to post 30 posts about titans or how they cheated.

On the otherhand you can fk off with your "titans are whatever and titans do this and titans do that" titans is no more, olympians is a new alliance with new members and a completely white vest. so get over it and cut the ****.
What about Fury

-Waku-

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:11   #29
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
You need to calm down a little, not every post is an attack on your beloved Titans.

I was making a little word play for fun, and was hoping for something similar in return. I don't give a monkies bollocks if you cheated or not, if Titans cheated or not, I was having a bit of fun with the post.

The world doesn't revolve around you and Titans. Other meanings can be intended. I knew precisely you'd react to it as a Titans slur, as you've become so embittered you can't se Anti-Titans from a joke, you're on the defensive 24/7. Go out, get laid or something.
You certainly picked one WRONG thread to start acting funny

And btw, whereas the world may not revolve around Titans, this thread certainly does, if you think you are 'clever' because you got me 'defensive' then touché, in a thread started by known Anti-Titans people quoting known anti-Titans people baring an Anti-Titans message accusing Titans as a whole of cheating to the top levels.. and you got me acting defensive.. damnit, I feel so played.

I have to admit, after re-reading your post and taking it out of the context of this thread its funny, your sense of timing just sucks quite badly
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 16:19   #30
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
is anyone else bored?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:06   #31
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback

ace.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:53   #32
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

My post in no way implies that I/We/Titans cheated, I simply wish those people continuing to troll Titans over something that supposedly happened 3 rounds ago (even though Titans as an alliance is no more) would let it go and find something else to bicker about. I'm fed up of reading the same 'Cheating Titans' posts as I'm sure many others are.

And Scouse is right, I have no love for most of the people on these boards. I just read them to keep my blood pressure up.

LaNiCoR

[F.E.A.R]

Last edited by LaNiCoR; 15 Mar 2003 at 01:54.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 21:58   #33
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
She lived on the curve of the road,

in an old, tar-paper shack

On the south side of the town,

on the wrong side of the tracks

Sometimes on the way into town we'd say:

"Mama, can we stop and give her a ride?"

Sometimes we did,

but her hands flew from her side

Wild eyed, crazy Mary

Down a long dirt road, past the Parson's place

That old blue car we used to race

Little country store

with a sign tacked to the side

Said 'No L-O-I-T-E-R-I-N-G Allowed'

Underneath that sign

always congregated quite a crowd

Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around

One night thunder cracked,

mercy backed outside her window sill

Dreamed I was flying high above the trees,

over the hills

Looked down into the house of Mary

bare bulb hung, newspaper-covered walls,

and Mary rising above it all

Next morning on the way into town

Saw some skid marks and followed them around

Over the curve, through the fields,

into the house of Mary

That what you fear the most,

could meet you halfway

That what you fear the most,

could meet you halfway

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:48   #34
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
Titans at no point affiliate themselves with cheating and have never done so. More so, Titans as a whole considers it wholly inappropiorate that this great alliance is accused of cheating with no more eveidence than the logs of a dodgy norwegian who looks like he should be playing in a thrash metal band. Titans are 100% innocent, will always be 100% innocent and are quite simply the dogs bollocks in terms of everything...

sniffing glue are we ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:53   #35
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
My post in no way implies that I/We/Titans cheated, I simply wish those people continuing to troll Titans over something that supposedly happened 3 rounds (even though Titans as an alliance is no more) would let it go and find something else to bicker about. I'm fed up of reading the same 'Cheating Titans' posts as I'm sure many others are.

And Scouse is right, I have no love for most of the people on these boards. I just read them to keep my blood pressure up.

LaNiCoR
just wondering here if Titans dont exist as an ally and there is nothing to hide over it why are you consistanty throwing up posts rappidly denying that anything every happend if everthing is so "clean" why deffend it ?

i would say not dignifying this thread with a reply would give Titans a mutch grater image than you throwing your self foolishly head first in to the sad sad state that is this thread

and Parra your trolling getting worse than Allfathers pls hush your makeing your self look like Nogrod a bitter old fool
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:59   #36
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
troll troll troll troll
Oh joy, another anti Titans board tw*t to the rescue. Denial is not evidence of guilt. Either bring something to the table or sod off.

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:27   #37
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

Quote:
drivel
I will deny accusations from others that we ALL cheated until Hell freezes over, as I know I'm right.

Also I hate repetition of false truths.

May I suggest you find something else to amuse yourself, maybe you could spend a couple of hours pulling the legs off an insect, as that is obviously the type of person you are.

LaNiCoR

[F.E.A.R]
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:28   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
and Parra your trolling getting worse than Allfathers pls hush your makeing your self look like Nogrod a bitter old fool
I am trolling worse then Allfather?

Irony, we meet again!
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:09   #39
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
is anyone else bored?
Nope, not any more :-D

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:12   #40
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Oh joy, another anti Titans board tw*t to the rescue. Denial is not evidence of guilt. Either bring something to the table or sod off.
Oh joy, another "Anyone thats not for us is against us"-post

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:15   #41
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
And what's up with the copying of my thread title?

I mean 'ok', I can see the 'irony' in it happening once, 'proving titans hypocricy and making fun of their thread title as well HAHHA I OWN SO MUCH' and stuff, but the second time its just.. well..

unimaginative
somehow i seem to overlook or miss some things not being on the boards 24/7. My apologies ;-)

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:45   #42
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
*sigh*

This is the 2nd time I've replied to this in 14 hrs. I guess I should have saved it.

First off, my apologies. Afaik when i posted this there was no other thread, but i guess it might have been deleted before this thread (i dunno). Allthemore thanks for your reply.

Quote:

First off, this is a troll attack by an anti-Titans person trying to make us look bad.
Second off, this is not an attack, i am not an "anti-titans person, and the last thing i'd want to do is make you look bad. (well, ok, maybe not the absolutely last, but my primary concern is that of a PA historian trying to shed some light on history :-) )

Quote:

What is your evidence of Titans cheating? A log from an ex member/officer who was demoted for not performing, didn't take it well and then left. He then thought he'd show how cool he was to other kids and try and make Titans look bad.
nope

Quote:
If you disaregard the names in that log it is merely 3 galaxy mates sharing passwords. Yes, that is cheating. Yes, there were in the same gal. During a round in which we were already heavily beaten. During a time when 1 of them (the HC) was away for a number of days attending i10 (not sure if it was 10 or another, but they were there, some people reading this thread will have seen them there). And another one had just returned to the game. Does that make it ok? No.
Please don't regard this as an attack by an anti-titans person trying to make you look bad, but if that does not make it ok in your eyes why list it as if in justification? (And please note, this question is indeed meant serious, as this does interest me, even if it may seem to you like a cheap twisting of your post)

Quote:
If this thread is supposed to make us look equally as bad as FAnG, for showing them up, then it won't work. IRC logs are terrible evidence and wouldn't ever stand up in a real court, so all the logs in the world couldn't prove that Titans ever cheated on a large scale.
You completely misjudge my intent, dear scouse. I'm not trying to proove that you cheated on a large scale, i'm trying to find out how much titans (either titans as a whole or it's members individually) cheated. And I was hoping that now, after Titans is no more, you could perhaps shed some light on that instead of waiting for proof that you could counter.

Quote:
So 1 HC and a couple of members account shared in a round which we had already lost, when they were away for a few days or returning to the game. It's done in every galaxy, in every alliance and by tons of people. It is cheating. It is not cheating on any massive scale at all, tbh it's hardly worth mentioning.
And here's this cheat-justifying undertone again :-/

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:24   #43
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
If Allfather's logs aren't your evidence, Salomo, as suggested by your "nope" - what is?

I think that Scouse probably sees you as anti-Titans because you are quite happy to suggest that Titans as an institution invested in cheating, which is simply not true. I'm sure Titans had proportionally as many account sharers as anyone else, perhaps we even had farmers. I can't honestly say I saw any evidence for anything of the sort in the Titans private channels or in any PM.

So, while you might decry the accusation that you're anti-Titans, you're still quite clearly not interested in dispelling the notion that the alliance cheated, as opposed to individual members. If you actually wish to be taken seriously as a 'historian' of the community, then you really must try to use some sense.

I hope you see that I'm not attacking you for your position concerning Titans, but your innadequate method and lack of forethought.

I am quite aware that you mentioned 'individuals' but I'm sure that you're equally aware that continuing even to mention wholescale cheating as a part of your question will perpetuate the feeling that Titans did engage in it.

You have evidence of an individual Titan cheating in r6 by his own admittance, and nothing anyone has given has even hinted at an organised effort to cheat. The fact is that no cheating was ever forced on Titans members from the command structure, and no conspiracy to cheat was in effect while I was there. I can say this hand-on-heart.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited by Ahriman; 15 Mar 2003 at 11:31.
Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:08   #44
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Salomo, my point was, as Ahri pointed out, that you can't use them logs to prove anything against Titans, as an alliance. You could say that the individuals in that galaxy cheated, but every time someone posts about this it's about the mighty scale that Titans cheated on. And that is completely untrue. If you're so neutral, as you claim, then you'd probably realise that.

And I'm not cheat-justifying at all, they cheated, between themselves, Titans didn't. I could go on but Ahri summed it up perfectly.

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:28   #45
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Salomo, my point was, as Ahri pointed out, that you can't use them logs to prove anything against Titans, as an alliance. You could say that the individuals in that galaxy cheated, but every time someone posts about this it's about the mighty scale that Titans cheated on. And that is completely untrue. If you're so neutral, as you claim, then you'd probably realise that.

And I'm not cheat-justifying at all, they cheated, between themselves, Titans didn't. I could go on but Ahri summed it up perfectly.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:08   #46
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Same could be claimed by FaNG though (it was just a few ppl in a BG, nothing to do with FaNG policies), yet you try at every point you can to show that their whole alliance cheated.

Same same, but different.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:25   #47
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
I will deny accusations from others that we ALL cheated until Hell freezes over, as I know I'm right.

Also I hate repetition of false truths.

May I suggest you find something else to amuse yourself, maybe you could spend a couple of hours pulling the legs off an insect, as that is obviously the type of person you are.

LaNiCoR

i see i hit a nerve there awww HEH!
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:28   #48
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:

erm i dont think i actualy acused Titans of cheating at all in my thread i said if everthing is so farcicle why reply to it and make your self look stupid i never insulted Titans and what acomplisments they did make im literaly pointing out that your only digging your self a larger hole by replying to this tipe of stupid alligations

i belive your paranoia is after you again Scouse read the posts before you reply ta
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:30   #49
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
I am trolling worse then Allfather?

Irony, we meet again!
my Trolling comes close to Allfathers its not above it tho sadly
yours is of a lower quality in mass becomes very reptitive
Herman Goering
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 15:24   #50
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Saitam
Same could be claimed by FaNG though (it was just a few ppl in a BG, nothing to do with FaNG policies), yet you try at every point you can to show that their whole alliance cheated.

Same same, but different.
I've never claimed it was FAnG policy to cheat. What I did claim was that the planets closed did cheat, and were not hacked, and also that FAnG obviously don't mind cheating in their alliance, becuase they never punished them at all. In fact, they just cheated even more and got a lot of them new accounts.