User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 13:30   #1
Karmulian

JonnyBGood

For those of you who do not know
JonnyBGood, is retiring as an Ad Moderator this weekend.

He has taken this decision for a number of reasons.
Ranging from spending more time with his mrs, to study time for his exams.

Anyways -
I would on behalf of all the moderators and Administrators of the Pa forums, like to thank him for the time and effort that he has put into supporting AD here on the forums.

We are all sorry to see him go, and hope that from time to time he will pop by and say hello occasionally..

Please feel free to leave messages below

Thanks Jonny, you (i'm sure) will be missed

Cheers Karm
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 13:35   #2
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Thanks Jonny,

I promise never to take anything (too) seriously on here ever again as a mark of my respect for you

Have a good one.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 13:35   #3
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck Jonny. Dont forget to pop by!
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 13:47   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Its been a pleasure working with you. Good luck m8.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 16:04   #5
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
m000000000!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 16:14   #6
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Good luck, and well done on the work you did as a mod. You did an excellent job and managed to be the most sane person around on AD most of the time (ok, so I guess that second part is not too difficult ).

It was nice working with you, I hope you'll pop by occasionally to say hi
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 17:17   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
You know my feelings on this subject.

Best of luck with your exams, and do return when you have more free time.

The barn doors will be open.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 19:12   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Come to the retirement lodge J, I'm waiting for you...
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 19:38   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lovely working with all you charming people. I'm fairly confident in saying I was never your first choice for the job but I hope I did the job justice. Best of luck for this round of PA to all.

PS Ta to all the other AD mods on your behalf, they do a lot of work for you.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 20:14   #10
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
You've been an excellent mod, and will surely be missed by those of us who appreciate that. I'll agree that a mod from GD was quite the opposite of the 'community mod' we've always spoken of, but you've done well and deserve to get away from this bratpack

Jester
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:54   #11
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
to say AD didnt take well to your coming u have come through to be one of the better mods, if not the best one .. and earnt some respect on ad (if that is possible) you will be missed.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 10:31   #12
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
With danger of repeating what the others have said... I must admit that when JJ put you here, I felt it was bad judgement to take a GD'er as mod for AD. You have proven us all wrong, I am very sad that you leave us. It was indeed a pleasure working with you Jonny :]

~Pia

Ω
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:13   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
m000000000!
this man is a comical genius!

:eek:
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:31   #14
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not being nice to you until I finally see the promised photo of you, Jonny. Or you turn up on my doorstep.

Damn GD scummer
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:47   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A sad day for all.

My first post on AD, after near 3 years of keeping away from it, I finally succumbed.

Ah well, at least that nob JonnyBGood isn't here any more to mod it.

\o/

P.S. GL and come back soon.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:04   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
'Where did that big empty space come from?'
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:13   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
aye, you seemed alright. not that i ever venture here.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:59   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
we'll miss you jonny :\
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 07:32   #19
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
this man is a comical genius!

:eek:
ur a genious in comics

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:10   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
See ya later aligator

comedy "can i have his old job" option
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:15   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
good luck with ur exams jonny

maybe next time i go up to dublin we can have a pint in the porterhouse

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:08   #22
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
and here my fav mod retires

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 18:59   #23
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
It took a long time and a lot of pushing for it to happen.
Now i am actually sad to see you leave.

Whilst this isn't a permenant departure thing you better still pop onto irc from time to time.

I would say more, BUT TEARS PREVENT ME FROM TYPING

:O(((((((((((((((((
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:27   #24
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
SPEAKING OF IRC BAXTER HOW ABOUT YOU GET THE **** ON IT AND STOP HIDING FROM ME?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 21:07   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is jonny going?

Have fun in "real life".
(This place here is strange!)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:00   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
I'll never forget the day when you sang Jacko on IRC.

Have a nice life.

And pray for the rest of us stuck in PA.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:11   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I was deeply dismayed to learn that you left me Jonny.