User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 16:09   #1
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
The Consortium incident

What actually happened? I know it was something about Titans, Fang and RaH wanting to cnut Legion or smt like that...anyone here care to tell me?
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 16:47   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
First one to bite loses.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 17:14   #3
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
If you're really interested then look it up. Posting a thread like this is a bad idea.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:14   #4
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
If you're really interested then look it up. Posting a thread like this is a bad idea.
indeed

especially when he comes over here posting uncorrect ****

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:22   #5
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
First one to bite loses.
Whos your money on?
(Need I ask heh)

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:41   #6
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
I know who my money is on

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:38   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Buly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:48   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Ask Patrician, I'm sure he remembers every painful detail
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:28   #9
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Posting a thread like this is a bad idea.
This forum needed a new thread.

I kind of know what happened now. But details of what happened that night would be fun.
And btw...didn't Patrician quit r6 when Deus disbanded? Who did he play for r7?
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:58   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Buly The Great

UR MOM

LOL

(hi btw)
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 23:34   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I've just spent the last hour reading the old threads from rnd 6

Some great memories there

Vaio

(Dingo is a Wanker)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 23:34   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i remember trying to roid psi_k a few times because he was titans in 15:19 .. legion always told me to **** off strangely.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:01   #13
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats because legion wasn't fond of us in RaH.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:02   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Thats because legion wasn't fond of us in RaH.
but they did love our galaxy

20:20 was fully legion controlled. We were more legion then 15:19 ever were.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:25   #15
Iceaxe
Blood

Yeah but:

A: 15:19 had a better shot at winning the round then your galaxy
and
B: You were a RaH member

So I guess those two negatives outweighed the positive of them liking your gal.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:50   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Yeah but:

A: 15:19 had a better shot at winning the round then your galaxy
and
B: You were a RaH member

So I guess those two negatives outweighed the positive of them liking your gal.
noone probably liked my gal, and it was just the way we liked it.

Tho i think we wanted the consortium thing to happen, roiding our incluster fury fags (20:6) hehe, still did that the last day, they couldn't believe it, i got reallife deaththreats
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 01:28   #17
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Tho i think we wanted the consortium thing to happen, roiding our incluster fury fags (20:6) hehe, still did that the last day, they couldn't believe it, i got reallife deaththreats
Yeah I remember that, you guys screwed (well beat out) Parthos' gal from the t10 because of that, hehe. We still had ya by a bit though.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 01:28   #18
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
a fwe people within a few alliances didnt like the way fury was handling things within the block or how they were portraying tehmselves to their fellow allies and some got sick of it basically.

the specific reasons WHY and if it was justified or whatever are disucussed in oh... page 3ish of the "RaH...?" thread, and lets not start the debate again here.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 03:14   #19
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
but they did love our galaxy

20:20 was fully legion controlled. We were more legion then 15:19 ever were.
But 15:19 had 3-4 Legion command members
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 03:17   #20
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
But 15:19 had 3-4 Legion command members
At the start I was going for TU's galaxy to win , then all that crap happened and ever since then during the round I had been going for Maddix's galaxy even when mine was ahead of his.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:20   #21
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
.... The quality of posts really must go up guys, this is becoming a joke.

Re: Consortium, you know nothing, leave it alone.

Flame on.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:43   #22
Cooper
IRC Pe0n

Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
ur still alive Anakin?
thought i paid that assassin enough to get rid of ya

Player Rounds 1 -10

|||||Me ||||| Netgamers|||||
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:15   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Praetorian has asked me never to mention the incident to him ever again.

:((((
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:17   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The Consrtium incident showed how Fury's ability to control was slipping.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:25   #25
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
At the start I was going for TU's galaxy to win , then all that crap happened and ever since then during the round I had been going for Maddix's galaxy even when mine was ahead of his.

That's because you loved me and Azuth ; (((((((((
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:32   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
This forum needed a new thread.

I kind of know what happened now. But details of what happened that night would be fun.
He all but quit I think he had an inactive planet in Vaio's galaxy (12:19) don't think he was in any alliances.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:38   #27
Nathan

Eol (Titans) thought he could lie to legion and co to get Fury attacked, oh how much that worked. Another titans success +++
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:56   #28
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Eol (Titans) thought he could lie to legion and co to get Fury attacked, oh how much that worked. Another titans success +++
Quote:
First one to bite loses.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:06   #29
Nathan

Quote:
Bite =! Lying, deceiving and being general wankers.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:29   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
i remember trying to roid psi_k a few times because he was titans in 15:19 .. legion always told me to **** off strangely.
We've talked about this.
It's the pure SeXeHness factor ...
you simply couldn't compeat.

r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 01:41   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
We've talked about this.
It's the pure SeXeHness factor ...
you simply couldn't compeat.

(
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 02:51   #32
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Nathan made a funny!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:15   #33
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
He all but quit I think he had an inactive planet in Vaio's galaxy (12:19) don't think he was in any alliances.
He was RaH for a while.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:51   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Consortium incident

Quote:
What actually happened? I know it was something about Titans, Fang and RaH wanting to cnut Legion or smt like that...anyone here care to tell me?
heh, fang never was even remotely involved in what it's called the consortium.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:07   #35
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DiabZ
That's because you loved me and Azuth ; (((((((((
i don't love you...

Satellite was in my r7 galaxy partly bacause of you

+ you attacked me in r9
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:22   #36
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i don't love you...

Satellite was in my r7 galaxy partly bacause of you

+ you attacked me in r9
Not partly at all, it was because of me only heh.

Ask Praetorian

Doesn't matter, I love you anyway:eek:

It wasn't me, honestly!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:30   #37
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Not partly at all, it was because of me only heh.

Ask Praetorian

Doesn't matter, I love you anyway:eek:

It wasn't me, honestly!
heres some news from all the cool people: join rock you newb.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:51   #38
DiabZ

Quote:
heres some news from all the cool people: join rock you newb.
They rejected me, why can't you resurrect MI, heh ?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:17   #39
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
I'm not allowed to be in any alliance, battlegroup or even have a planet.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:20   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Praetorian has asked me never to mention the incident to him ever again.

(((
Shows how 'laughable' it all was really. Or wait...is that just Praetorian?

*Edit spelling*

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:21   #41
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
We did ????

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 21:07   #42
DiabZ

You would.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:01   #43
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Nathan gets a 'well done' for good information.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:02   #44
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Nathan gets a 'well done' for good information.
hi.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 10:51   #45
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You would.
Ofcourse they would.

Hi DiabZ, long time no seen
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 06:17   #46
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah I remember that, you guys screwed (well beat out) Parthos' gal from the t10 because of that, hehe.
Your first term was the correct one, Iceaxe.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:21   #47
Iceaxe
Blood

I know, but what they did was legal.... :/
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:24   #48
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i hate you diabz, you inflicted such horror onto our gal

and i thought the consortium had something to do with prae wanting to cnut fury? im probably wrong cos he barely talked in galchan and my memory is shocking.

and yeah, i'd say 15:19 was the most 'legion' gal of the round, followed by 20:20 then 15:15 i'd say, we had 7 legion members and 3 of us were officers.