User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:05   #51
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
i just love to see fury ppl argue with fury ppl,
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:10   #52
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Yes because Maddix was Fury, Olrik was Fury, Rudmer was Fury, Scorpio was Fury. Man it's just like a huge Fury thread here, or not.

Well done Farmbat.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:08   #53
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Yes because Maddix was Fury, Olrik was Fury, Rudmer was Fury, Scorpio was Fury. Man it's just like a huge Fury thread here, or not.

Well done Farmbat.
I think I'm the only Fury in that list, am I not? But I'm not sure

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:20   #54
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Well done Farmbat.
Shhhh don't tell everyone I was Fury fs !

Hmmm hold on....too many beers

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:05   #55
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
You were in Fury? Damn. You can sleep in the garden fs
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 20:34   #56
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
You were in Fury? Damn. You can sleep in the garden fs
depending on the weather, maybe I will

then your sis will be very angry, coz it would mean she cleaned the room for koen only, hahaha

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 21:31   #57
logbat

Quote:

Well done logbat.

Did i say that all argued? nope i just like that part where you "disapointed" poor little zhilly.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 21:43   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
Did i say that all argued? nope i just like that part where you "disapointed" poor little zhilly.
That was Scorpio.

Silly Farmbat.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 22:13   #59
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Disappoint me?

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Hicks rocks and I am proud to have been Fury with him. We've never always seen eye to eye but I fail to see any arguement between us.

Sorry that you just don't have that same level of bond that I have with Hicks and other Fury, Mr Farmbat.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 23:46   #60
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Blatently lying makes you as bad as you accuse LDK of being.

Maybe as bad as he accuses LDK of being, but not even close to as bad as they really are..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 02:40   #61
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Tempestuous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
You weren't Fury, not many r8 ppl were.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-:
Tempestuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:08   #62
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Maybe as bad as he accuses LDK of being, but not even close to as bad as they really are..
omg, and u r the one who knows what we eally are *shiver*
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:11   #63
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
omg, and u r the one who knows what we eally are *shiver*
SPAWNS OF CHAOS!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:09   #64
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Well done Farmbat.
Quote:
Originally quoted by logbat

Well done logbat.
FAKE QUOTAGE!!!!!!112

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 01:15   #65
logbat

hehe maddix.

Anyway if i have went back and quoted one of your posts zhil you sad he disapointed you, and i got you two together again just with talking about it.....ohhh how cute
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 02:46   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
hehe maddix.

Anyway if i have went back and quoted one of your posts zhil you sad he disapointed you, and i got you two together again just with talking about it.....ohhh how cute
WTF?

I haven't remotely fallen out with Hicks this round at all.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 23:58   #67
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by planet37
thanks, it was actually dreadnought who didnt understand your post, he made me ask you to explain it :/
this, and ahrimans explanation, made me laugh a lot..