User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:32   #1
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Question to Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Olrik
as LDK kinda admits they have members with closed planets i would like to ask a question:

do u kick ppl who have been closed for cheating out of ur alliance or are they rl-friends and therefor dont get kicked?
Do you kick people who have been closed for cheating or is a blind eye turned when it's the CEO and a MO who are caught ?

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house Olrik, you were always one for coming down like a ton of bricks on cheaters within Eclipse so long as you didn't know them (For example Mano) but when your mates are the ones involved it's a different story er ? I have a red stamp in my hand with the word hypocrite written on it, allow me to stamp your forehead with it several times.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:38   #2
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
hicks u forgot ldk are the bad boys not eclipse
they are the noble knights

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:38   #3
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
No officer nor i was closed.
So the answer is ofc we kick closed cheaters.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:39   #4
MikeHunt

The e-penis is huge with thisone....
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:39   #5
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
I just had lunch with Rudmer, and we talked a bit about Planetarion(Not to much ofc )

He said, that still 0.00 Eclipse people where closed(This Round!!)
So far 94 LDK Marked planets where closed... Don't got any numbers on other alliance's.

He also said, when Eclipse catch a member cheating he will get kicked and reported.. Same counts for a Officer/HC... Fact stays, that since know one is caught, we would not know what Eclipse will do in a situation like this...

If someone know more facts, plz post ofc
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:41   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Is Lockhead not an Officer ? I wonder why his "sister" had an account to give away.

Oh it's ok if their not closed, wasn't the CEO at least closed though Olrik ?

Last edited by Hicks; 11 Jul 2003 at 15:46.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:43   #7
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Is Lockhead not an Officer ? I wonder why his "sister" had an account to give away.

Oh it's ok if their not closed, er Olrik ?
hicks is a raven 2 :/
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:45   #8
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Oh it's ok if their not closed, wasn't teh CEO at least closed though Olrik ?
Nope wasnt im afraid you are wrong in both cases, you can pm any pa official on that topic if you like.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:47   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Blatently lying makes you as bad as you accuse LDK of being.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:47   #10
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
DOUBLE STANDARDS LIKE EVERY TIME

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:51   #11
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Maybe cos you deleted your planets and admitted it before you could be perhaps? Doesn't mean you did not cheat.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:53   #12
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Maybe cos you deleted your planets and admitted it before you could be perhaps? Doesn't mean you did not cheat.
the planet i have had is not deleted as far as im aware pa deletes no paid planets this round. Its not closed either.
So infact Maddix the accusation is rather baseless in your case.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:56   #13
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

P.S.
Mission accomplished

[16:49] <BoH> nice tread
[16:49] <BoH> ;]
[16:49] <Hicks> see Focht|sleep
[16:49] <Hicks> I told you they would

Thanks all for participating
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:57   #14
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
the planet i have had is not deleted as far as im aware pa deletes no paid planets this round. Its not closed either.
So infact Maddix the accusation is rather baseless in your case.
Pray tell why did you admit to your fellow CEOs that you cheated then? Everyone knows you did it, why deny it? Or is cheating okay as long as you get away with it?

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:04   #15
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Pray tell why did you admit to your fellow CEOs that you cheated then? Everyone knows you did it, why deny it? Or is cheating okay as long as you get away with it?
If i wasnt leaving for a trip and was packing atm i would give you a lengthy reply on why you have no basis for any accusation and why there is no fellow ceo's but hcs etc.

I will just leave you with the impression that you stumbled in a setup thread and cried loudest and made a fool out of yourself without having anything to say.

Closing with this words i wish you an as good weekend as i will have and point you to your first thread of accusations where i invited you to take it with pa officials rather then baseless accusations. (Seeing some ppl admitting gay love on irc doesnt make everyone doing so gay i.e.)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:14   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
If i wasnt leaving for a trip and was packing atm i would give you a lengthy reply on why you have no basis for any accusation and why there is no fellow ceo's but hcs etc.

I will just leave you with the impression that you stumbled in a setup thread and cried loudest and made a fool out of yourself without having anything to say.

Closing with this words i wish you an as good weekend as i will have and point you to your first thread of accusations where i invited you to take it with pa officials rather then baseless accusations. (Seeing some ppl admitting gay love on irc doesnt make everyone doing so gay i.e.)
'Set up thread' or not it doesn't disguise the fact that you cheated and admited to your fellow HC/CEOs etc (being pedantic about what I call them is only a weak guise to wash over the actual issue).

Also how does it make me look like a fool - a weak attempt to make me look stupid while ignoring the points raised in the post maybe? Perhaps its just me but I think that just makes you look guilty and ignorant, not me.

You nicely side step the issues raised by spouting crap about how you weren't closed so are 'officially' not a cheat. I say again and will bold it for you so you don't miss the point this time:

Is cheating okay as long as you get away with it?

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:25   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Or better still in reference to the original post, cheating in Eclipse is okay so long as your mates with Olrik. All alliances have cheaters I accept that, if anything Eclipse is better than most and if I am honest I don't even begrudge alliances several shady characters but to see Olrik preaching at the pulpit when he's as guilty as anyone of doing what he's preaching about is sickening. The fact that he tolerated LDK doing exactly what they're doing now while he was Xanadu HC is worse. Hence the hypocrite stamp.

Last edited by Hicks; 11 Jul 2003 at 16:34.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:43   #18
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
hicks is a raven 2 :/
hows yer De fleet?
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 17:48   #19
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Is cheating okay as long as you get away with it? [/b]
no it is NOT. its not like it wasnt posted 10times b4 but ill repeat the example for ya: mano was kicked from eclipse for taking roid donation from a wolfpack member of senaters/sakeras gal (while the pa crew wasnt able to 'read' the newsscan and close him).

on a sidenote: i even got retaled for kicking him ^^

another prouve is nacho who used to be eclipse member at the start of the round and got kicked for having multiple planets (seems either LDK happyly took him and his flak in or he even was even ldk at the start of the round and they accepted his doing -- some xanadians have an interesting definition of loyality these days)

Quote:
Or better still in reference to the original post, cheating in Eclipse is okay so long as your mates with Olrik. All alliances have cheaters I accept that, if anything Eclipse is better than most and if I am honest I don't even begrudge alliances several shady characters but to see Olrik preaching at the pulpit when he's as guilty as anyone of doing what he's preaching about is sickening. The fact that he tolerated LDK doing exactly what they're doing now while he was Xanadu HC is worse. Hence the hypocrite stamp.
i consider defending LDK during my time as xanadu hc as a mistake these days BUT iirc the fury-flaming-squads mai argument was that they are bot user (and im still pretty sure they are not) and i didnt get any prouve about 100++ LDK planets deleted during r6 f eg (prolly coz they had only about 60 members back then...).

as for the olriks m8s aspect: eclipse command rejected a rl-m8 of mine he didnt play his planet from tick one (planet was 2mil or something).

about any other rumour our retired senior eclipse officer hears about ill tell u the same i told BoH: contact me on irc (#hitharder where ull find most exBulls).
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Lord_Olrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:37   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
some xanadians have an interesting definition of loyality these days
does that include me?
I can assure you, there's nothing wrong with my loyalty. I'm loyal to Xanadu (and NewDawn), and atm LDK is the closest thing to Xanadu... Fun, friends and dedication... something Eclipse lacks.
Eclipse was only for protection and defense. It was the first thing I said in my galaxy-channel (I didn't go undercover btw, fk those rules): "Let's simply abuse our alliances and go for a top-spot with the galaxy." And to be honest, it pays off

Maybe you should question your own loyalty... Keeping a hand above my head and bending the Eclipse alliance rules. (Only kicking me from Eclipse after 5 official warnings, instead of 2. You lot even decided to not post them on the forum anymore, hehe.) Thx though, it was appreciated
(I'm still waiting for Kj to return, he'd love to hear all about "protection for people who have helped Eclipse" hahaha)

Now go on and call me traitor, bitch at me all you want...

I don't care
I loooooove it

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 11 Jul 2003 at 18:47.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:08   #21
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

yes it includes u. and uve showed me that having trust in ppl ive been in the same alliance with for quite some time is WRONG as u purely abused the fact that were both xanadians which makes me pretty sad (as i said some ppl have different definition of loyality as i do).
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:26   #22
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yes it includes u. and uve showed me that having trust in ppl ive been in the same alliance with for quite some time is WRONG as u purely abused the fact that were both xanadians which makes me pretty sad (as i said some ppl have different definition of loyality as i do).
I have NEVER asked you to bend the rules for me, or to give me special treatment or whatsoever. That was solely your decision.

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:32   #23
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

i did not bend the rules for u.

but i vouched for u which turned out to be a big mistake
(want me to post the log where ur asking for the vouch?).

now i ask u if thats ur 'ways' of dealing with ur m8s?
Proud to have been Bull

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:54   #24
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
hows yer De fleet?
about 3/4 what it was yesterday in 2 ticks?

why?
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:05   #25
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
LIAR LIAR LARD ON FIRE.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:12   #26
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
about 3/4 what it was yesterday in 2 ticks?

why?
Unit Scan on ... [11/07/2003 19:08 GMT]
Harpy 25000 Centaur 2000
Chimera 4000 Pegasus 1413
Demeter 1 Wyvern 1000
Astro Pod 500

looks like it..1400 is really 2/3s of 5.3k
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:15   #27
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
I must have missed PA ticking twice in the last 18 minutes
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:20   #28
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Quote:
Anytime you can contact an Eclipse hc if you feel one of our members is a cheater, data will be checked within 24 h, normally if there is only a slight doubt of guilt the hc member will report it to creators if you havent done yourself. Furthermore members under cheating accusation are if the case is unsure suspended and if evidence is brought up which pa crew values not as valid enough to close the planet normally the member is kicked for cheating from eclipse.

During the last round eclipse dealt with about 15 cheats some of them had even top10 or 20 planets. Zhil himself is a hatred multihunter. I guess this is enough towards this topic about eclipse.
Sure does sound like you bent the rules for Focht though...
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:50   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
Sure does sound like you bent the rules for Focht though...
Which is a question Olrik managed to avoid answering in his first post. Which was what the entire thread was about.

Hypocrites anonymus, er ?

Last edited by Hicks; 11 Jul 2003 at 21:00.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 21:04   #30
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Which is a question Olrik managed to avoid answering in his first post.
Seems to be a reoccuring trend of this thread

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:08   #31
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
omfg its not hard to see u have freinds that run an allicne your gonna get away with more stuff than a regular member it happens in every allince no matter what ppl say every allince has cheaters every allince HC knows what goes on in his allince they chose not to see it to keep the freindship so label him a hipocriyte cause thats what he is

BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:14   #32
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
I can understand Cic misreading, Dread's use of english was awful.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:28   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
does that include me?
I can assure you, there's nothing wrong with my loyalty. I'm loyal to Xanadu (and NewDawn), and atm LDK is the closest thing to Xanadu... Fun, friends and dedication... something Eclipse lacks.
Eclipse was only for protection and defense. It was the first thing I said in my galaxy-channel (I didn't go undercover btw, fk those rules): "Let's simply abuse our alliances and go for a top-spot with the galaxy." And to be honest, it pays off

Maybe you should question your own loyalty... Keeping a hand above my head and bending the Eclipse alliance rules. (Only kicking me from Eclipse after 5 official warnings, instead of 2. You lot even decided to not post them on the forum anymore, hehe.) Thx though, it was appreciated
(I'm still waiting for Kj to return, he'd love to hear all about "protection for people who have helped Eclipse" hahaha)

Now go on and call me traitor, bitch at me all you want...

I don't care
I loooooove it
Lo.

Traitor ((((

Needs me to call you that before it can really get interesting and personal. I'm the king on anti-traitors.

As for your case, in the way you describe it its obvious you werent loyal to Eclipse in any way. Going by your no regret route I would say you fit the bill for being branded a traitor but then, if something for Fury existed perhaps I would have done the same.

Whilst you might enjoy being branded a traitor and think you owed nothing there are people who will undoubterly be disappointed in your little display. Me included. And thats coming from someone who is hardly involved in Eclipse affairs this round and not trying to sound biased. If you had done the same in RaH my opinion would have been the same.

I won't wish you luck in LDK, for obvious reasons.

Thumbs down old chap.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:05   #34
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
my bad..misunderstood
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:09   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:

but i vouched for u which turned out to be a big mistake
(want me to post the log where ur asking for the vouch?).

now i ask u if thats ur 'ways' of dealing with ur m8s?
Was i not loyal to eclipse when I needed your vouch ie. r9??
This round there were more options than Eclipse, and based on my experience with Eclipse I decided to exploit those options.

If Eclipse had been anything like Fury r8, I would not have considered moving at all.

Oh yes, almost forgot...
This is Scorpio posting under Koen's account.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:11   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
Was i not loyal to eclipse when I needed your vouch ie. r9??
This round there were more options than Eclipse, and based on my experience with Eclipse I decided to exploit those options.

If Eclipse had been anything like Fury r8, I would not have considered moving at all.

Oh yes, almost forgot...
This is Scorpio posting under Koen's account.
I'll be interested in hearing more through private messenging.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:34   #37
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Just for reference, just because someone is closed doesnt necsarily mean they cheated, and just because someone isnt closed doesnt mean they have cheated.

There is a very double standard in pa, not just in the players, but in the team and in the creators, 1 rule for one set and another one for someone else.

also what a lot of you seem to forget on these forums that the alliances arent just gangs, they are communities where loyalties often lay a lot deaper than what the rules of the game permit, thus if they want to keep someone within there community who got caught cheating its up to them, or they could just get the person to change nicks and rejoin under a different alias, it doesnt really matter and the only reason people make such a fuss about it is because most people are so bitter and twisted about the game that they would throw there own grandparents in front of a bus if they thought they could blame there opposition and gain a support of influence.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:28   #38
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Hicks, one small thing I just laugh about your pityfull attempts to talk about things where you haven't got enough knowledge about, looks funny hehe.

Scorpio, the fact you weren't kicked after first 2 warnings was prolly me. I trusted you 100% as being a mate and belonging to the same group of PA friends. you learned me that I should not do that. I won't say I'll hunt you down or something, you ain't worth it, too bad you lost my respect. and with that my respect for tmnp.

are you kicked from there or do they accept your behaviour?

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:23   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

How is me pointing out Olrik's shocking hypocrisy in demanding LDK do anything about closed planets when his own friend and boss is just as guilty as they are in the slightest bit pathetic ? How is me pointing out that he's kicked planets from Eclipse he suspected of cheating which weren't closed yet he turns a blinde eye when his friends do it in the slighest bit pathetic ? I really do wonder why my "group of online friends" Focht included in that chooses to have anything to do with you clowns is a mystery.

You seem to be trying to do the same as Focht tried to do with Maddix, make him look stupid rather than comment on the points and for someone who is quite literally a jumped up scan base trying to make anyone else look like they're "not in the know" or stupid is well you guessed it a little stupid.

The question which is still going unanswered, is who the hell is Olrik to question LDK kicking cheaters when his own house isn't even in order, when he constantly emplys double standards for his own members. Is he just a hypocrite or are Eclipse the moral guardians of Planetarion ?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:39   #40
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudmer
Scorpio, the fact you weren't kicked after first 2 warnings was prolly me. I trusted you 100% as being a mate and belonging to the same group of PA friends. you learned me that I should not do that. I won't say I'll hunt you down or something, you ain't worth it, too bad you lost my respect. and with that my respect for tmnp.

are you kicked from there or do they accept your behaviour?
Why should they kick me?
I haven't done them anything wrong. I got kicked out of Eclipse for breaking the rules, which has nothing to do with penguins.
Like I told you before, I've helped penguins as much as i could. Eg. I got Germania to do a defcall for Monroe, eventhough DerBio (my own alliance!) was attacking him.

The first thing you said was something like: "you won't get defense from Penguins anymore". As was said in the IRC channel... maybe you weren't a true penguin.
In previous rounds it didn't matter which alliance we were in and I don't expect it to make a difference now. And you are the only penguin that expressed a different opinion about that.

— Scorpio
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:58   #41
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
must be fun reading that many 'penguins' as hardly anyone knows what you mean

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:31   #42
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
thats why monroe put these penguin dudes in my gal banner....!
i thought he just had a cute fancy for penguins.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 03:31   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
thats why monroe put these penguin dudes in my gal banner....!
i thought he just had a cute fancy for penguins.
We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Penguins!

— Scorpio
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:23   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
lo scorp m8, I'm back

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 14:48   #45
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How is me pointing out Olrik's shocking hypocrisy in demanding LDK do anything about closed planets when his own friend and boss is just as guilty as they are in the slightest bit pathetic ?
-Snip-
Hicks, it's 'pathetic' because so many people haven't yet realised that unless you change the topic of discussion using some modicum of intelligence, then it just doesn't work. Upon realising the result of the problem (but not the source) they have to project this stupidity onto others.

Classic behaviour problem
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 17:57   #46
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
lo scorp m8, I'm back

rgds Kj
You didnt die?

damn :/
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:06   #47
planet37

planet37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Hicks, it's 'pathetic' because so many people haven't yet realised that unless you change the topic of discussion using some modicum of intelligence, then it just doesn't work. Upon realising the result of the problem (but not the source) they have to project this stupidity onto others.

Classic behaviour problem
okay, I have no clue what you just said, can you just rephase it so me and the rest of pa people can understand?
Round 4 - 179:15:17 planet37 of Lunar Assassin
Round 5 - 25:14:6 Destruction of The Thirty Seventh World
Round 6 - 10:9:2 - Destruction - of - The Final Aeon -
Round 7 - 15:19:11 Sheriff Taylor of Domestic Quarrels
Round 8 - 16:6:4 Origin of TerraFirma
WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21
Round 9 - 1:7:4 Tears of The Sun
planet37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:24   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You didnt die?

damn :/
if it helps, I nearly died 500 times cause spanish and german pple just can't drive a car and a too often a danger for those who can

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:31   #49
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by planet37
okay, I have no clue what you just said, can you just rephase it so me and the rest of pa people can understand?
They tried to avoid answering a direct question by talking about other things - but they didn't do it in a clever way so as to actually succeed. They then realised that when they try this tactic - it fails. So they become annoyed at themselves but quickly project it onto the person who's asking the direct question (Hicks,) because they don't feel comfortable being annoyed at themselves. Due to their projected annoyance at Hicks they then insult him in a rather straw-grasping manner; bascially digging themselves a hole.

As you can see; it's quite clearly a behavioural issue as the situation becomes circular; they keep realising that they're digging themselves a hole, and dig deeper in an attempt to fill it. The only 2 ways to halt the cycle are as follows:

1) Become too stupid to realise that you're digging yourself a hole - this will stop you being annoyed at yourself. Suggested method: DIY brain surgery.

2) Become intelligent enough to realise that this tactic just doesn't work when applied with your inept ability, and either stop posting, or think thoroughly about how to successfully achieve your aim of sidetracking around the question. Suggested method: wait until hell freezes over.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:44   #50
planet37

planet37 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks, it was actually dreadnought who didnt understand your post, he made me ask you to explain it :/
Round 4 - 179:15:17 planet37 of Lunar Assassin
Round 5 - 25:14:6 Destruction of The Thirty Seventh World
Round 6 - 10:9:2 - Destruction - of - The Final Aeon -
Round 7 - 15:19:11 Sheriff Taylor of Domestic Quarrels
Round 8 - 16:6:4 Origin of TerraFirma
WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21
Round 9 - 1:7:4 Tears of The Sun
planet37 is offline   Reply With Quote