User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:13   #51
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cuz i'm just so nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
The day of the apocolypse is upon us.

I agree with Zhukov.
omg..i am thinking the same about this as Zh|l

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:15   #52
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
i never signed up for LDK, as i don't want to become part of a group that only tries to win by signing up multiple accounts.

about reporting scorpio, why would i? i don't have a problem with him playing like that. i just said it to point out that LDK does cheat.
and i never said eclipse has no cheaters at all. i'm just saying no alliance cheats on the scale LDK does it. (1:4 or something).
I guess your right about the cheating scale facts, since pa team has officialy announced that LDK cheats on a 1:4 scale.

[/logic]
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:47   #53
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: (KoeN using Theam's account, soz hans but mine is banned :( )

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
he signed those up when he was eclipse... but i guess it's only a problem now that he's ldk? .... if you have proof i'm sure you have reported it... i haven't as i aint got proof

kinda lame to suddenly talk about it when he came to ldk.. and not making ANY problem whatsoever out of it when he was in YOUR alliance... or did eclipse refuse you just like ldk?
I hadn't read this until just now, but earlier I brought this up with KoeN. I have no idea whether Scorpio had/has more than one account, but it's amusing that everyone cared as much as I do now. Until he joined LDK.

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
about reporting scorpio, why would i? i don't have a problem with him playing like that. i just said it to point out that LDK does cheat.
and i never said eclipse has no cheaters at all. i'm just saying no alliance cheats on the scale LDK does it. (1:4 or something).
You don't care that Scorpio plays like that (from what you say), but you do care that the rest of LDK plays like that (from what you say.) Interesting. Very interesting.

I'm sure that some LDK members cheat, just like I'm sure I've cheated, and am quite sure that every alliance has had cheaters. Oddly enough I never felt the need to brand a whole alliance with such a conclusion. Perhaps I just don't have the guts to make such sweeping statements without any semblance of proof of organised cheating orchestrated by an alliance, and not just individual players - it must be that I don't have the guts, because everyone else seems to be quite happy to do it.

As per my discussion with KoeN; I like LDK as much as Eclipse, and I'm not convinced from the scans I've seen that LDK members are cheating so very much more than Eclipse, or ToT, or whoever was involved in whichever scrap is being posted about on AD. Perhaps I'll be enlightened otherwise, but considering the massive bias of most people with mouths big enough to whine about such things, I doubt it.

PS. http://bcalc.lockhead.net ?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:56   #54
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
I have not cheated once since I joined LDK. :eek:

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:04   #55
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
So both Eclipse and LDK have benefitted from this particular player's cheating. Ties in rather well with my opinions.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:22   #56
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

quit using the aimbot ya bunnyhopping %^$%##
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:39   #57
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

All I say is ... Punika of Oase, cypher ... that should be enough.

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:01   #58
gelf
Walet Inspector

gelf is an unknown quantity at this point
:-/
gelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 17:10   #59
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of you actually reply seriously to cypher, or ask him serious questions..wow!..

it's still a game..