User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 19:23   #1
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
A Glorious Welcome...

...or a festival of flame?

Presumably AD will finally have have some new (or old) faces turning up, since we have this wonderful free round. Now I was thinking about the extremely cliquey little group we have here on AD and how people would react to these new faces, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I have a feeling that it's not the easiest environment to be accepted into.

I'll make this post fairly quick and painless: we're all pricks to people as a matter of course, and despite our dislikes of one another, we are still basically one group. We also know that this group is in decline, and that new faces are really a requirement. So please, don't be a **** to people just because they're 'newbies' in your eyes; let's try to be a little more forgiving, and actually create a welcoming environment.

It's not much to ask, really. You can just take that pent up anger out on Zhukov or something
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:25   #2
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Hello
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:34   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Re: A Glorious Welcome...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
let's try to be a little more forgiving, and actually create a welcoming environment.

Do you believe in Santa too? :\

This is AD after all...but oh well, one can always hope atleast
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:53   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Im sorry.

Im very very, sorry.

Im sorry for my lack of respect for a group of people, people as Hicks, Zhil, Germania or Focht.
Im sorry I fell like hailing Sid every day. Im sorry I dont think r8 fury didnt 0wn. Im sorry that I dont feel like letting you folks run the little show you do here on AD, in peace.

You see, I dont like people who are full of ****, who sits on their high horse and tell everyone how much they suck, who brag about they so-called 1337'ness and connections.

Im sorry Im not one of those who suck up to you.
Im sorry Im not like Maddix, who despereatly is trying to be one of the lads.
Im sorry I dont always have the patience to spell it out (lo plantman).
Im sorry AlbinoSqrl, for destroying the "playground" witch AD is for some people.
Im sorry Im not respecting the mental "issues" some folks have (lo Germania).
Im sorry that I havent bothered since r3, to get up at 4.55 to launch my fleet, (not to mention farm, get first pick in targets choosing and multi, witch seems to be the case among alot of top players) to have a high-scoring planet in this game. (lo Focht)
Im sorry that I dont always agree with the consensous among the self-stated cool, important people of AD.

To sum it up, Im awfully sorry.
Please forgive me.

Edit: to be fair, Zhil's name is a bit misplaced.. deep down, he is an okey guy.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:58   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
lol Zhukov, get over yourself fs
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:04   #6
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Im sorry.

Im very very, sorry.

Im sorry for my lack of respect for a group of people, people as Hicks, Zhil, Germania or Focht.
Im sorry I fell like hailing Sid every day. Im sorry I dont think r8 fury didnt 0wn. Im sorry that I dont feel like letting you folks run the little show you do here on AD, in peace.

You see, I dont like people who are full of ****, who sits on their high horse and tell everyone how much they suck, who brag about they so-called 1337'ness and connections.

Im sorry AlbinoSqrl, for destroying the "playground" witch AD is for some people.
Im sorry that I havent bothered since r3, to get up at 4.55 to launch my fleet, (not to mention farm, get first pick in targets choosing and multi, witch seems to be the case among alot of top players) to have a high-scoring planet in this game. (lo Focht)
Im sorry that I dont always agree with the consensous among the self-stated cool, important people of AD.

Please forgive me.

Edit: to be fair, Zhil's name is a bit misplaced.. deep down, he is an okey guy.
\o/ me

Tbh, the list of names seems Fury centered originally. How shocking. It's only people who are interested in the past of PA that may actually be interested in the group of people that made Fury what it was. Each person you mentioned (who was Fury) contributed in some way. I would agree that r8 Fury was not the Fury I knew and it should have performed better. Hell, have a real conversation with Sid and you will find that out yourself. There was so many things Sid wanted Fury to be, but it was hard for him to get the time and staff to make it a reality.

Whether you like Sid or not, you have to admit he had a large impact on the game - more so than many other people. Fury was really the most famous dictatorship and Sid was the most famous single alliance person - due in part to that dictatorship. But another reason is that Sid was just that damn good.

Heil Emperor Sid.

However much you may despise the Fury group, it gave some character to the game. Continued bitterness will only go so far. Trust me, I have experience.

And I've just rambled due to being bored. :/

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:24   #7
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Zhukov, that's not what the thread's about, try being appropriately melodromatic instead of inappropriately idiotic.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:29   #8
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
well am been trying to become a face on ad since round 4 to no avial.....i so wish i was one of the face's and self anounced pa celeb....hopfull ynow my dream will come true

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:40   #9
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
AD has always been this way, its not a new pheneomenom in thea least. But as a public forum anyone can post. And its really not that hard to get respect, you just have to be willing to build it up and not try and jump in and annoy everyone, though that sometimes works too.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:43   #10
cambell
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
And its really not that hard to get respect, you just have to be willing to build it up and not try and jump in and annoy everyone.

nah it dont look hard, every **** and his brother seems to get respect. build it up eh, and not jump and annoy everyone..../me has to s****** at that one

Last edited by cambell; 2 Jun 2003 at 22:51.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:16   #11
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point
Honour & Loyalty
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:23   #12
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by cambell
nah it dont look hard, every **** and his brother seems to get respect. build it up eh, and not jump and annoy everyone..../me has to s****** at that one
Respect is quite easy to get. Just come on and post along with public opinion. Make only safe statements etc.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:26   #13
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by cambell
well am been trying to become a face on ad since round 4 to no avial.....i so wish i was one of the face's and self anounced pa celeb....hopfull ynow my dream will come true
And the reason you want to is because......?

This is a game, so go and have fun and whocares what folks things. As long as your having fun with your friends everything is all good. But once you start worrying about reputation and the likes your already scrwed. Reputation is not made but more like earned and no matter what you do, in your pursuit of a better reputation you WILL step on someones toes.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:30   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Im sorry.

Im very very, sorry.

Please forgive me.

yes, you finally admit you don't hate me

love you hun, keep goin !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:34   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
yes, you finally admit you don't hate me
Ofcourse not, that would be a waste of a perfectly good emotion.

Oh come on, admit it.. you missed me didn't ya
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:41   #16
cambell
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
And the reason you want to is because......?

i think my humer is missed once more on this forum, dont worry tho i get it alot. u might aswel ignore my above posts, they are only prolly funny to myself and a few close friends

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:42   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
this thread was mainly about the relativly newcomers to the game in reference of keeping the community a bit alive , you ****ing egocentrical imbeciles
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:48   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*cough* As silver said we're looking for a moderately friendly and reasonable air towards newcomers. They are the future of this game we all play.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:48   #19
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Zhukov, that's not what the thread's about, try being appropriately melodromatic instead of inappropriately idiotic.
I could so fall in love with you...

(Don't tell your sis though )

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:51   #20
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

If you don't mind I'll be friendly to the new people in my galaxy instead of some hypocritical thread (no offense ahri) on AD.

AD is the last place you should send 'newbies' too.

But what the hell,

HEL-LO FRIENDS,

Wel-come to this glo-ri-ous game that we all en - joy so much.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:57   #21
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
If you don't mind I'll be friendly to the new people in my galaxy instead of some hypocritical thread (no offense ahri) on AD.

But what the hell,

HEL-LO FRIENDS,

You may have a point, however what certain AD posters consider to be a 'newbie' and how much experience this object of their affection has, are not neccessarily connected. I really don't want this thread to turn into some discussion about how IPC are or are not newbies, but they're an excellent example.

Point being that though new people may not be newbies, they may still encounter that sort of idiocy. Conclusion: this has to stop.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:58   #22
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Point being that though new people may not be newbies, they may still encounter that sort of idiocy. Conclusion: this has to stop.
Shut up Ahri, you newb.

*chuckle chuckle *
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:00   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
AD's Holdin' It Down

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:31   #24
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Guess why I stopped 'coming here'.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:37   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida

But what the hell,

HEL-LO FRIENDS,

lmao

You made me laugh.

I'm committing heresy

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:48   #26
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, be nice to me please :eek:
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:50   #27
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe

Velta did you parents give you later bed time/ this is a late post hehehehe.

any ways welcome all to PA prepare your self for insomnia
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:51   #28
Velta
Amazing

Re: hehe

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
Velta did you parents give you later bed time/ this is a late post hehehehe.

any ways welcome all to PA prepare your self for insomnia
I snuck on to buy some asteroid scans, but ended up buying reflectors... Ill never learn
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:53   #29
hydridia
Stan-hyd

heh

i think we should have the option to buy a mulligan like in golf pay to undo a decision hehe

plus velta do you put a pillow over your pc to stop the noise... i remember doing that when i first got a pc and played gunship 2000 till 3am at age 10 heheh
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:56   #30
Velta
Amazing

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
i think we should have the option to buy a mulligan like in golf pay to undo a decision hehe

plus velta do you put a pillow over your pc to stop the noise... i remember doing that when i first got a pc and played gunship 2000 till 3am at age 10 heheh
Due to my CPU/fan being absolute poo, it wouldnt be possible todo so without:

a) Breaking my PC
b) Setting light to my pillow

And now im back to bed. good night
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:58   #31
hydridia
Stan-hyd

heheh

sleep well peter pan
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 06:58   #32
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You may have a point, however what certain AD posters consider to be a 'newbie' and how much experience this object of their affection has, are not neccessarily connected.
being a newbie and experience are only marginally connected. Anyone who has not played either rounds 1-3 or 4-6 is a newbie per definition and all the experience in the world can't change that.

Salomo,
Defining definitions since time began

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 07:24   #33
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
being a newbie and experience are only marginally connected. Anyone who has not played either rounds 1-3 or 4-6 is a newbie per definition and all the experience in the world can't change that.

Salomo,
Defining definitions since time began
I agree to some extent, and rounds played was (part of) the experience I was referring to. Already I have people in my galaxy who played r2-4, or r4-6, but I can well imagine the welcome they'd get should they attempt to post something with some magnitude. This is, after all, why I mentioned IPC as an excellent example.

Last edited by Ahriman; 3 Jun 2003 at 11:19.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:07   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We can but hope that they weren't all scared off by our horrendously bad attempts at flaming here. I'll encourage you all to stay relatively sane when posting.

Now do you notice what I said?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 3 Jun 2003 at 21:50.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:48   #35
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
You can't expect someone to know everything.

I often talk to people who played the first rounds and can't remember much from it. Every player learns more during the round, even top players. They are supposed to otherwise the game would get boring.

This round starts off in a completley new way. Making us all a bit noobish. Next round (round 10) will have some 'minor' changes too. Would make us all a bit noobish again as well.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:23   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Im sorry.

Im very very, sorry.

Please forgive me.

maybe read what i posted in another thread:

Quote:

The problem is not really the bitter remarks or the always repeating boring chain of arguments.
Its more like a few other posters stated the sense and informationless posting of ppl who have left or retired from the game and only keep on the boards to post drivel and unbased bs.
If it happens someone turns up and corrects them they purely ignore it and pick on another poster in this or another thread.

Zhukov beeing a prime example here. Especially if you look at his "history" you can see what he actually did. You will find spying and slandering ppl and selfproduction over someones mistake as the only remarkable but i fear not very constructive achievements.
I dont see a single "i did well in pa" or "i helped to form this community" in any of his posts. The only thing he can say is "im bitter im retired i try to insult or demonize others". If thats the essence of why he posts here i can only feel pity for him.
Furthermore i would like to see from you where i multied or farmed during any round. For me it seems like you excuse your totally inept playing skills with a lack of interest in the game, the round you did so well and got up soooo early seems not very spectacular either Zhukov, so all in all you are someone who is just unsuccessfull, or what are you trying to sell us ?
Especially as in r8 you could have had the chance to do so well but you didnt even make it top100 which makes you look like a bitter newbie, prolly thats what you are, a newbie who just gloats on the boards eh ?
But as you might read in my post, the game is not only about Score-values, but also about efford you put in, and tbh the only efford you put into pa was negative. Unlike many others who post here, who have created alliances, helped the community to grow, the sum of your achievments is ? "im a bitter person posting on AD" wow but why bother you are retired now or ? hehehe
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:47   #37
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
I HATE U ALL!!!

puh got some stress of my shoulder!
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:49   #38
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate you too. Now let's have some fun together.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:51   #39
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
just a small note, Zhukov never tried in R8, in fact it took him 45 minutes to notice we were attacked once
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:31   #40
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Furthermore i would like to see from you where i multied or farmed during any round. [/b]
You never farmed when you were part of T&P? Yes I know it was legal, I'm just being pedantic
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:33   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
just a small note, Zhukov never tried in R8, in fact it took him 45 minutes to notice we were attacked once
*Shush* The_Fish
But without me, that galaxy would have been alot less fun

Keep grasping Focht. Even though the straw is far far away..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:45   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
You never farmed when you were part of T&P? Yes I know it was legal, I'm just being pedantic
Not sure if I'm right in saying this but I don't think Focht was part of T&P until quite late on, Round 6 maybe ? I'm pretty sure ity after the big days of T&P farming.

Did you try for that non Top 250 planet in Round 3 then Zukhov ? Hope you didn't exert yourself too much

The only thing I don't understand in that fountain of bitterness is how exactly Maddix trying to be "one of the lads" ?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 22:58   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Did you try for that non Top 250 planet in Round 3 then Zukhov ? Hope you didn't exert yourself too much
Ofc I did not. In 9 out of 10 cases I didnt even wake up to newsie the target. I started 3 weeks out in the game, so when I was ready to attack, all the good targets were long gone. I decided to pick weak targets. That way be quite sure they didnt got defence. Only once did my fleet ecounter hard recistance.
Its funny though Hicks, that you and now focht seems alot more interested in my r3 planet, than I ever were.

Go you. I bet a cookie you and focht will keep interest for my r3 planet
Oh, learn to spell my nick.

P.S I didnt know you were "slow" too Hicks.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 23:24   #44
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road
hi!

you will become a total ****up and looser when playing this game

hf!
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 00:57   #45
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Zhukov is a noob :/
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 01:55   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Zhukov is a noob :/
That's probably the first thing I've ever seen 95% of AD agree on.

We wouldn't feel the need to bring up your Round 3 planet if you didn't feel the need to continually justify why you weren't trying.
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 03:41   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
this is what I liek so much about AD..all discussions go off topic:-)

And the bithing ofc.

Welcome to the newcomers:-)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 04:04   #48
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Not sure if I'm right in saying this but I don't think Focht was part of T&P until quite late on, Round 6 maybe ? I'm pretty sure ity after the big days of T&P farming.

The only thing I don't understand in that fountain of bitterness is how exactly Maddix trying to be "one of the lads" ?
6:4 > 12:13

(hey m8)

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 04:17   #49
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:

6:4 > 12:13

(hey m8)

Unread 5 Jun 2003, 04:18   #50
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

Quote:

6.4 > 12.13

hey m8

Closed Thread