User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 May 2003, 21:58   #1
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
n00bs anonymous

hello, some of u may know me, some of u dont know me and as such u are missing out on some hot man luvvin. but to the point am posting here.

i am a "speaker" for a group who play pa, the ppl i speak to and talk with are all n00bs, wiether they been playing for 6 rounds, or just started. we help each other finding our path in pa ect ect.

the point of this post, and pobly more to come is a question really, about alliance's. i reasently visited a irc chann, i think it was #eclipse, i was wondering, this is a so called "leet" alliance, big power full and organised, not that other alliance's admit it(or mebby they are not, who knows or who cares). do all powerfull and leet alliance's have public irc channs?, and is it that everyone in the pulic chann must act like a complete twat, and say the most lame and n00bish stuff. is it clased as leet if your pub chann is full of lame tossers?

the reason i ask if on the meeting on wednesday i am speaking about alliance channs, and this will help me explain it a bit better, any help u give me is most welcome and most thankfull for.

thank u for your time.

cambel

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:03   #2
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
i don't think there are much alliances around there which actually care about their public channels. Probably just a place to meet up and have some fun. It's usually quite handy to just have one so that galmembers can contact people from this or that alliance to get help for their galm8.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:13   #3
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Public channel's ... as KG says are for refrance for defence call's from none members for members.

Not that (imho) any alliance should bother with a public channel .. but thats just me.

Their for ego's and tards with power trips for the most part.

Slander etc. ;/
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:17   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
exactly, public channels are nowadays mostly used for chatting and idling. Infact, they subjects at hand hardly ever are about PA, those happen on the server of the alliance or in pm or key'd channels.

If you'd like to visit a few crouded channels, to get to know pple then I'd advice you to have a look in #eclipse, #fang, #elysium, #reduco, #pack, #VTS, ...

or do /list and visit the crouded channels there.

If you wanna get to know more about alliances, either surf through the tons of threads etc. I can only help you when it comes to FAnG ..

we all we noobs when we started, definitely nothing wrong with that

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:26   #5
cambell
pe0n

/me s******s dispite the lamness of all this

Unread 6 May 2003, 22:27   #6
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Productive .
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:37   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
If I were running an alliance I would neglect to create a public channel for this exact reason.

Jester
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:46   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
The only reason Titans ever opened it's public channel was because the members wanted it.

Otherwise I'd have happily kept it closed forever.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 03:06   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Otherwise I'd have happily kept it closed forever.
How does one have a closed public channel?

It's not exactly public if it's for members only.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 05:37   #10
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it reflects on the alliance in question should bad behavior be tolerated in public alliance chan...

If you want a public channel, it should atleast be used good.
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:29   #11
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked useing it for twats who applied so I could run a court on there application its quite fun being judge and proscescution, but I dont think the defendant thought so. Its a great laugh thou
Unread 7 May 2003, 08:43   #12
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Once upon a time Titans had a channel on the PA IRC Network. It was called... #titans, and was probably registered shortly after they deicded on splitting from Legion.

One day the ravenous hoards of Titans told the all powerful mister Scouse that they wanted a public channel open - and it was so.

Now, so far into the future, God.. er.. Scouse makes his opinion known on the subject; he'd never have opened the channel to the public, thus transforming it into a 'public channel.'

And that was the story of how a closed channel became public.
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:53   #13
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Once upon a time Titans had a channel on the PA IRC Network. It was called... #titans, and was probably registered shortly after they deicded on splitting from Legion.

One day the ravenous hoards of Titans told the all powerful mister Scouse that they wanted a public channel open - and it was so.

Now, so far into the future, God.. er.. Scouse makes his opinion known on the subject; he'd never have opened the channel to the public, thus transforming it into a 'public channel.'

And that was the story of how a closed channel became public.
Smartass Ahriman :P
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:02   #14
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

It was registered, and P sat there, all alone, closed. This was achieved by setting +i, so noone could join. Only the HC were added at the time, so we could invite ourselves in.

So it wasn't for members and it wasn't for the public. Therefore, it was a closed public room.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:38   #15
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
i ask a question to all of you what alliances have really done to promote the game or at least keep it alive by using their public chans as well useless items.

As a newbie starting in rd 3 i found it notioursly hard to learn the game, without landing in a good gal, without any previous contacts, ie friends that introed me. I relied on the public channels to "try" and communicate with the community, because u kno they were all over the universe page. Names lyke Legion, Fury their channels seemed important. I ask you if newbies enter this game and ppl in public channels act lyke absolute twats, how are ppl going to be illusioned enough to enter or at least strive to enter into any alliance? Public channels is in one form a face of the game, and this lack of respect for it by alliance HC is digusting. I feel new players would be drawn to big alliances public channels, and its a GREAT way to raise awareness and keep them interested in the game?

discuss

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:42   #16
Cap. Canneloni

Cap. Canneloni is an unknown quantity at this point
Leet ally = n00bish talking at public channel

why this is not logical to you?
R4: 99:19 [Da Greatest Gal 4Ever] [noobish] (really no ally!)
R5: -:- [Top XXX] -rook- [Brewery] + CMB
R6: -:- I forget it - but it wasn´t good[Top Forgetit] | -advanced- (ToT)
R7: -:- [Top 100] -player- (ToT)
R8: -:- Top 100 Planet- (ToT) -player-
R9: -:- Top 75 Planet (ToT) - letz get rule -
R9,5: -:- was i really alive? seems so - Top 100 Planet (ToT) -
PA-X: -:- it´s not good anymore...?
Cap. Canneloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:05   #17
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
i ask a question to all of you what alliances have really done to promote the game or at least keep it alive by using their public chans as well useless items.

As a newbie starting in rd 3 i found it notioursly hard to learn the game, without landing in a good gal, without any previous contacts, ie friends that introed me. I relied on the public channels to "try" and communicate with the community, because u kno they were all over the universe page. Names lyke Legion, Fury their channels seemed important. I ask you if newbies enter this game and ppl in public channels act lyke absolute twats, how are ppl going to be illusioned enough to enter or at least strive to enter into any alliance? Public channels is in one form a face of the game, and this lack of respect for it by alliance HC is digusting. I feel new players would be drawn to big alliances public channels, and its a GREAT way to raise awareness and keep them interested in the game?

discuss
very true but unfortunatley the current larger alliance's dont seem to get this point and take great pleasure from the treatment of newbies in their puiblic channel

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:10   #18
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

discuss
As a new player I barely ever stepped foot in a public channel for the big l33t alliances. I got to know all my 'contacts' to the upper tier through my cluster (well, parallel) alliance. One of them invited me to their alliance, which was mostly where I gained the rest of my contacts, before I was invited into Deus during the foundation period in late r5 (which gained me some contacts in other areas). I don't see how some sort of suck up policy is going to help anyone.

Jester
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:41   #19
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: n00bs anonymous

Quote:
Originally posted by cambell
hello, some of u may know me, some of u dont know me and as such u are missing out on some hot man luvvin. but to the point am posting here.

i am a "speaker" for a group who play pa, the ppl i speak to and talk with are all n00bs, wiether they been playing for 6 rounds, or just started. we help each other finding our path in pa ect ect.

the point of this post, and pobly more to come is a question really, about alliance's. i reasently visited a irc chann, i think it was #eclipse, i was wondering, this is a so called "leet" alliance, big power full and organised, not that other alliance's admit it(or mebby they are not, who knows or who cares). do all powerfull and leet alliance's have public irc channs?, and is it that everyone in the pulic chann must act like a complete twat, and say the most lame and n00bish stuff. is it clased as leet if your pub chann is full of lame tossers?

the reason i ask if on the meeting on wednesday i am speaking about alliance channs, and this will help me explain it a bit better, any help u give me is most welcome and most thankfull for.

thank u for your time.

cambel
Well, i haven't been in a public channel of an existing alliance much recently, but going from the experience in the old days it might be because public chans are (or at least used to be) populated by n00bs usually trying to join the alliance, bored people making fun of them, people hoping for some coords to drop by some noob making a def call, and people idling and waiting for other people they did not know where else to find (though i guess that changed at the latest when private servers became more popular).

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:33   #20
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
If I were running an alliance I would neglect to create a public channel for this exact reason.
We (Rah) regged the chans #rah and #reduco, and closed them both to prevent others from taking them if the alliance became 'public knowledge'. We did want to keep them closed, but since we didnt come up with any real alternatives for ppl who needed to report attacks on our members, we had to open #reduco.

Public chans are mostly full of crap, I personally never bother to join any.

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:44   #21
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
As a new player I barely ever stepped foot in a public channel for the big l33t alliances. I got to know all my 'contacts' to the upper tier through my cluster (well, parallel) alliance. One of them invited me to their alliance, which was mostly where I gained the rest of my contacts, before I was invited into Deus during the foundation period in late r5 (which gained me some contacts in other areas). I don't see how some sort of suck up policy is going to help anyone.

Jester
I have a friend who got into Tuba round3 by doing it. Don't know who that says more about though

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:12   #22
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
I have a friend who got into Tuba round3 by doing it. Don't know who that says more about though
That's a long time ago I can't recall seeing anyone vouch based on 'I know them from #public-channel' without being smacked down by the recruiters.

Jester
Unread 9 May 2003, 02:38   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The more channels you idle in, the cooler you are.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 03:25   #24
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Jester

that is true
however as the game is supposedly "dying" don't you feel that using the main alliance channels to promote say the basics of the game, or something would be benificial workable and easily doable?

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:41   #25
Amonn
[VtS]

Amonn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
Public chans are mostly full of crap, I personally never bother to join any.

~Pia

Hola Pia!! So This is why I can never find you on irc! PM plz
And lo KG, nice to see your still alive and kicking.

[11:14] <Amonn> I havent picked any up in like 4 days :P
[11:15] <PiaZava> I havent done it for aaaaaaages, hehe
[11:15] <PiaZava> picked up roids, that is, lol
Amonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:46   #26
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
that is true
however as the game is supposedly "dying" don't you feel that using the main alliance channels to promote say the basics of the game, or something would be benificial workable and easily doable?
In my opinion the problem is more closely related to who people in general are forced to work with, and the difficulty for newbies with potential to find other newbies with potential. Public channels for the major alliances aren't going to become conduits for teaching newbies the game without heavy supervision, which is a resource few alliances can afford.

Jester
Unread 9 May 2003, 17:55   #27
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Public Channels are like Forum posts, their just for show.

-Necro
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:17   #28
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Public channels are good for getting a hold of people in a hurry. Be it for defence call or else.
Unread 10 May 2003, 16:21   #29
cambell
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Amonn
Hola Pia!! So This is why I can never find you on irc! PM plz
And lo KG, nice to see your still alive and kicking.

^^probly the best post on this thread

Unread 10 May 2003, 20:15   #30
Amonn
[VtS]

Quote:
^^probly the best post on this thread
Do I know you? Thought not; please learn to spell before you speak of me again. I quit PA a long time ago, but for your info, KG was in my last gal, and Pia is a good friend whom I wanted to catch up with, so feck off clone.

Unread 10 May 2003, 20:30   #31
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
Do I know you? Thought not; please learn to spell before you speak of me again. I quit PA a long time ago, but for your info, KG was in my last gal, and Pia is a good friend whom I wanted to catch up with, so feck off clone.
There is a PM function for the type of post you originally made. Where was the need to tell him to 'learn to spell'? Perhaps you should look at the grammatical construction of your second sentence before being picky when addressing someone like that.

Did your ill considered post achieve your aim? Thought not; please try to portray yourself as less of an arrogant twat next time you post.
Unread 10 May 2003, 22:00   #32
cambell
pe0n

Quote:

lol. /me laughs alot. clone.....that must be some new leet word i aint heard yet, sounds good, am going to write it down and use it again.

i still find this stuff amusing, its like the leaving threads on gd. when ppl who have left pa, or are leaving, make a post to make them self's feel good.

so why u leave pa in the first place......u figure out your a complete twat and no one really likes u?

and am so pleased u filled me in on your back ground with kg and pia, i was getting worried i wont find out what your connection is to them.

somthing else i find amusing is that ppl who have left pa, why do they still bother to come here, the clear cut out is "friends" but in your case am going to go with u are just as much as a twat in r/l as u are in pa, and noone likes u their either, and u have nothing better to do with your "r/l" so u come here to make yourself feel good.

i was going to flame u, but i decided agaisnt it as i like the siggy i have on this account and i dont want it deleted

Unread 10 May 2003, 22:08   #33
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
And by making that post you make yourself as bad as him.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 22:09   #34
Der_Untermensch
El Grando N00bo

Der_Untermensch is an unknown quantity at this point
oh cambel!

n00bs anonymous is a god-send and you are that god

i want to be just like you
proud to be a [TiT]
Der_Untermensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 22:53   #35
cambell
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks

i was aware of that after i posted it and read through it....but am aware am a n00b and can at times be a complete ****, least i know what i am

Unread 11 May 2003, 00:28   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I got into Fury through their public channel back in round 2.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:27   #37
Amonn
[VtS]

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
There is a PM function for the type of post you originally made. Where was the need to tell him to 'learn to spell'? Perhaps you should look at the grammatical construction of your second sentence before being picky when addressing someone like that.

Did your ill considered post achieve your aim? Thought not; please try to portray yourself as less of an arrogant twat next time you post.
Granted there is a PM function, which was already used about .5 minutes before I posted. Let’s call it covering all my bases, being that I have had PM's sitting in my inbox for weeks without noticing them.

As for acting like a twat, looks like you joined the same club that you so effortlessly contest yourself. I was simply responding to the nuisance that calls himself cambell. You in turn are just trying to "set me straight" I'm sure. No arrogance at all in your post, just aloof indifference.

Unread 11 May 2003, 01:34   #38
Amonn
[VtS]

Quote:
lol. /me laughs alot. clone.....that must be some new leet word i aint heard yet, sounds good, am going to write it down and use it again.

i still find this stuff amusing, its like the leaving threads on gd. when ppl who have left pa, or are leaving, make a post to make them self's feel good.

so why u leave pa in the first place......u figure out your a complete twat and no one really likes u?

and am so pleased u filled me in on your back ground with kg and pia, i was getting worried i wont find out what your connection is to them.

somthing else i find amusing is that ppl who have left pa, why do they still bother to come here, the clear cut out is "friends" but in your case am going to go with u are just as much as a twat in r/l as u are in pa, and noone likes u their either, and u have nothing better to do with your "r/l" so u come here to make yourself feel good.

i was going to flame u, but i decided agaisnt it as i like the siggy i have on this account and i dont want it deleted
*sigh*

This whole internet thing is scary; I should just get going with my real life where no one likes me. Nothing makes me feel quite like having these invigorating discussions with people like you. Cheers.

Unread 11 May 2003, 03:06   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Idd. First rule of "arguing" with people who spout unneeded derogatory comments - Don't retaliate. Makes them look stupid.

AS STUIPID AS HICKS!1!1
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 03:56   #40
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
You in turn are just trying to "set me straight" I'm sure.
I had nothing better to do at the time than point out inconsistency in your post, though admittedly I only quoted you because you began with "Do I know you?"

Quote:
No arrogance at all in your post, just aloof indifference.
Unread 11 May 2003, 08:33   #41
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
We always send new people who want to join to our public channel. I think 99% of our alliance joined that way.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:35   #42
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Public chans are handy for trying to find someone that you havnt seen for a while but know what alliance they were/are, you can enter the chan and ask when he was last seen, or whatever.

Sorry if someone has allready made this point i diddnt read the whole thread

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote