User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:06   #51
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
No it REALLY wouldn't. Another random round would finish Planetarion off totally. The majority of the universe didn't enjoy Round 8 except for Scouse and the lads.
HAHAHA. I'd expect this off Germania. Everyone I've ever spoken to about round 8, except FAnG or Fury members, enjoyed it a great deal.

Quote:
Random galaxies aren't the solution to Planetarion's woes.
Yes they are. Saying that it's in the hand of the HC's is just plain stupid. The HC's won't ever make the right decision, because they make the right decision for their alliance, not for the game. I can't believe anyone with a brain still believes private galaxies are the way to go. It's shockingly obvious.

Now, back on topic.

Anything but NAR (Yes I know they're not together anymore, but I mean as alliances, not as a block), and what's left of VVOMM, attacking Eclipse and ToT would be a bad move on their part. Eclipse and ToT are winning. Another few weeks of this and the round is their's. The other alliances need to keep the pressure on them to keep the round this way for as long as possible.

"We're not allying anyone else cos we're bitter ****s, and they bashed us" would be silly. Because if they don't the round, and the fun, will be over quicker than if they did.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:07   #52
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Terminator2003, plesae work 100h a week and let me know how to play PA. As long as you cant do both you are not in position to discuss about my decision to stop playing for more than a month.
He's the village idiot.

Webby, WP did more than enough to warrant breaking off the 1-way alliance without Eclipse being accused of treachery. Or were you refering back to NaRWEET?

I don't think AD is the best place to find the answers to your questions concerning who has agreements with who
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:14   #53
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
He's the village idiot.

Webby, WP did more than enough to warrant breaking off the 1-way alliance without Eclipse being accused of treachery. Or were you refering back to NaRWEET?

I don't think AD is the best place to find the answers to your questions concerning who has agreements with who
Hehe you don't know everything I know about it Ahriman

Concerning AD or not, I don't know exactly. I am talking about some alliances positions. I still think that it is the good place to post about it.

P.S.: Will you come in Rucphen?
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:23   #54
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Now, back on topic.

Anything but NAR (Yes I know they're not together anymore, but I mean as alliances, not as a block), and what's left of VVOMM, attacking Eclipse and ToT would be a bad move on their part. Eclipse and ToT are winning. Another few weeks of this and the round is their's. The other alliances need to keep the pressure on them to keep the round this way for as long as possible.

"We're not allying anyone else cos we're bitter ****s, and they bashed us" would be silly. Because if they don't the round, and the fun, will be over quicker than if they did.

Well one word, no I will try to make it longer.

First read this thread again please. I tell in it why what you are telling here is VERY selfish. Not only it is pointless and it is not good for the next rounds of PA. It is like "I wanna have 100 more ticks of fun" while we can have some entire rounds of fun. For that we need to change a few way of thinking. Being addicted doesnt mean being blind.
Secondly, I am not bitter at all. They won they did pretty well and I admit it and I have no problem with that. All I want is to send a clear message, no support for those who are making this game boring.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:52   #55
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
No offence, but the phrase 'rush to judgement' comes to mind here. You talked to 2 people with conflicting stories (which might not actually be conflicting as you said "some alliances in vom") and rather than try to investigate further you came on here calling one of them a liar? I encourage you to try and dig a bit deeper to get some more concrete information.
Well I have a few more reasons to be sure of it. But everything can't be posted.
I don't need to investigated further I do know.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:02   #56
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point
wait a min.... WebAngel is back? I must come out of my cave more often... I think that is much more important then who 0wnes, who backstabs, and who is allied with who.... I wonder how long it will take him to make it back to top 50.. petru wanna make it double or nuffin on this?

Welcome home webster!
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:23   #57
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Addiction....you cannot win, all you can do is feed it.
Nice to see you back again Webby.

Regarding your post, officially there isnt any agreement, or at least there better not be. Wp/Ely did approach VVOMM, or I should say certain parts of VVOMM selctivly, to try to get an agreement, however most of VVOMM realzied that its in their best intrest to ensure that the war goes on as long as possible. I think everyone realizes that. Wp/Ely in their approach (I probably should point out it was only a select few(read 1) Officer/Hc that approached several alliances) pointed/stated that they already had agreements with some alliances and used that to get certain alliances to agree to some agreemenet. As far as I know, and remember I am just a peon here, there is no official agreement.

I cant speak for the Nahr side but with them there might be or might not be some agreement, for that you will have to ask them or get your own sources.

Now lets be realisitic. As long as the current WE vs ET war continues it benefits pretty much everyone. At the moment it appears that eclipse/tot have the upper hand so I dont mind admiting that I have stopped targeting wp/ely heavily and tried to go after eclipse/tot planets. Not ashamed of it. What I strive to do is make the current war go as long as possible, accumulate roids and increase my fleet till I reach a point where I can go forth and liberate all those roids that are unjustly improsoned orbiting wp/ely/ecli/tot planets. Justice has to be done .

Hope that clears up some matters for you Webby.

-Rex

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:45   #58
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
I think its more a fact of some other alliances being incredibly stupid & naive than Eclipse/ToT 'owning' politics this round.
And other alliances who cant win when they outnumber the enemy, couse they are ****e
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:48   #59
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
Addiction....you cannot win, all you can do is feed it.
Nice to see you back again Webby.

Regarding your post, officially there isnt any agreement, or at least there better not be. Wp/Ely did approach VVOMM, or I should say certain parts of VVOMM selctivly, to try to get an agreement, however most of VVOMM realzied that its in their best intrest to ensure that the war goes on as long as possible. I think everyone realizes that. Wp/Ely in their approach (I probably should point out it was only a select few(read 1) Officer/Hc that approached several alliances) pointed/stated that they already had agreements with some alliances and used that to get certain alliances to agree to some agreemenet. As far as I know, and remember I am just a peon here, there is no official agreement.

I cant speak for the Nahr side but with them there might be or might not be some agreement, for that you will have to ask them or get your own sources.

Now lets be realisitic. As long as the current WE vs ET war continues it benefits pretty much everyone. At the moment it appears that eclipse/tot have the upper hand so I dont mind admiting that I have stopped targeting wp/ely heavily and tried to go after eclipse/tot planets. Not ashamed of it. What I strive to do is make the current war go as long as possible, accumulate roids and increase my fleet till I reach a point where I can go forth and liberate all those roids that are unjustly improsoned orbiting wp/ely/ecli/tot planets. Justice has to be done .

Hope that clears up some matters for you Webby.

-Rex
Well, you don't know everything about this agreement then... PM me.
Concerning your targets it is your choice. WP and Ely keep on attacking us so I dont see any reason to stop attacking them. Moreover are you really sure about the benefits of this war for VOM and for PA itself???
No need to have anything cleared up everything has always been clear for me thank you anyway.
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:59   #60
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hehe you don't know everything I know about it Ahriman
I guess not... but I could find out!

Quote:
P.S.: Will you come in Rucphen?
Yep! I just signed up 2 minutes ago, though my flight has been booked for a week Up for another thrashing at pool?
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 17:34   #61
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
I think its more a fact of some other alliances being incredibly stupid & naive than Eclipse/ToT 'owning' politics this round.
your own posts during the startup of the round include you in that lump sum
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 17:41   #62
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
your own posts during the startup of the round include you in that lump sum
There was nothing wrong during the startup of the round. I'm merely saying that once things were well under way some alliances were behaving incredibly stupid & naive, imo.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 19:13   #63
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
wb dude!
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 19:17   #64
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Congrats Eclipse and ToT. You won by treachery (and also because you have been organised and so on) but it is part of the human kind to do so I suppose.

i think i'm gonna cry.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:28   #65
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
randoms makes it so that it's not nessesary the amout of players in an alliance that wins but overall quality. unless they want planetary naps but that will bring some gal probs for theyr members.

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote