User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:50   #1
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

In correspondace to the this announcment from George. W er.. Zhil. I would just like to release a statement on behalf of my galaxy and myself.

I'd love to drivvel on here, perhaps entice some sort of flame session, but perhaps im tired of argueing against bitter, set minded, socially rentetive llama's who have proven nothing, and once again lowered any respect i was slowly starting to offer.

No instead i'd just like to make a statment that comes from my heart. Not to those morons who proclaim us being Farmers, Bot Users and no doubt i'm sure their contemplating pinning murder 1 on us at somepoint. No this is to my friends, to my allies, to the gamers.

We have not cheated, perhaps in the past, certain members of my galaxy have abused the rules. Indeed one or two little incidents with account sharing was discussed with Prince, but this matter was resolved, and was deemed ok, so long as it wasn't repeated (perhaps this is the _EVIDENCE_ that the morons often refer to).

No indeed, we played extremley well, for WP and NoS, for each other and for the game. We're arguably, some of the finest players in the game, and most certainly did outplay those below us early on. When WEET/NAR attacked one another, my galaxy choose weet, where as myself, Veil05 and Klendau all asked personally to be left off WEET arby despite whatever consiquences as we weren't up for being fencesitters, nor did we want my galaxy to be tarnished with such a cowerdess accusation.

However, where did that get us? "Your gal fence sits necro", "oh look 5 wp all of a sudden".

Thats all bs, my gal was split right down the middle (well, ok 3/7 but maths was never my strong point ;[), activley attacking and defending for the sides we choose. When i got mails from people saying "hey recall, i'm eclipse", i'd reply saying "hey, retal ur allowed too and my gal cannot defend me". Fact is, me, veil and klen were asked to leave NoS, we didn't because imo, NoS is by far, the greatest community i've ever been apart of, for a good while. My love for my alliance, exceeded that of my gal. Not many of u tards will comprehend how difficult it is to choose. although u'll be sat there thinking, "wtf he complaining about, i'd honour my alliance any day". Fact is you've never been in the situation, and when u do u often make a balls up of it and pass blame onto something else. Your pathetic, and what makes it all the more annoying is that i'm talking about perhaps 1/4 of the pa universe.

Sorry for that, i said i wouldnt entice flame, but hey i got carried away.

We hope WP and NoS do make up at some point, so then at least for whatever remains of the round my galaxy can play fully once again.

Once again to my friends, i did not cheat, i have not fencesat, i've played with the same grit, eagerness and passhion i have in every round i've played, and i'll be damned if some pathetic Sid wannabe is going to try and strip me of the dignity and friendship i've gained over my time in pa.

To you mr. zhil and ur eclipse crownies, till i collapse, till the roof comes off, till the legs go from underneath me, i'll keep roiding, i'll keep defending and i'll keep putting down every ridiculous comment, accusation that you throw at me.

In the words of a white caucasian rapper "Fk You".

-Necro
-Pies
-Atilla
-Killmark
-Klendau
-MrPink
-fladnag
-Stitch
-Veil05
-galla
[TeamPies]
[NoS] Brotherhood [WP]

Last edited by Teh_Necro; 13 Apr 2003 at 17:18.
Teh_Necro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:56   #2
Dreadnought!

lo
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:57   #3
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
EVERYONE, Necro doesnt speak on behalf of me, i love u all
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:58   #4
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
goooooooo TeamPies..
fk off sods..

:e_chick: WE ARE 48:4 :e_chick:

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:59   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
YOU ARE ALL FAGS
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:59   #6
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
hehe necro as normal your spelling is brilliant

Klendau twice?

heh anyways Bravo

if there is evidence against us we will accept delation but if not u can say all u like but we are clean! we played fair we didnt fencesit(better then most gals can say)

Pies
Leader(God) of TeamPies

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:59   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People wanted to attack you.

Tis only a game. Chill.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:01   #8
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
People wanted to attack you.

Tis only a game. Chill.
you know old friend, i was going to chill, hell i was going to come on here and congratulate them on a succesful attack, but then i read Zhil's thread.

nough said.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:03   #9
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
you know old friend, i was going to chill, hell i was going to come on here and congratulate them on a succesful attack, but then i read Zhil's thread.

nough said.

-Necro
sense_of_humor--;

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:04   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

nough said.

-Necro
All I suggest to you is look who you have in your galaxy.

Now try and tell me how you aren't going to be witchunted/accused of cheating/ultimately closed for cheating based on the track record some players have in a game where politics is the greatest weapon of them all.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:06   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
nice post Necro

[TeamPies] > *

Madina
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:10   #12
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Defeated and Bitter
good luck for the future

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:12   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was going to post something cynical, but I can't really be bothered.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:12   #14
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jykke
Defeated and Bitter
good luck for the future
bitterness is human nature, defeated, Never.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:14   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Utilising your wide vocabulary shows us all you took REAL effort to show us your ego is abnormally large :/
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:16   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I was going to post something cynical, but I can't really be bothered.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:18   #17
Frodo Baggins

I would just like to point out that several planets that defended your galaxy today have been deleted/closed.
ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:20   #18
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
-Killmark
Either you lied to us all time, (you said 500 times Killmark was not in your gal) or you accountswapped which is cheating :/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:21   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
necro...
2 things.

1. eclipse is fury, don't tell me for one second you actually ever believed they wouldn't do this. if you did think they wouldn't i pity you

2. getting killmark in your gal is the most stupid thing you could ever do and you should know that. he has never played fair... stupid to give him a chance.. with people like him you KNOW you get the accusations.

tbh i think it's pathetic on one side they did it... but heh 'meet the fury(wrath) of eclipse' on the other hand if people like killmark are wasted it's always a good thing for any game... i can't believe people let him in an alliance, let alone gal. which self respecting player would want him?

further if you really didn't cheat just know you played well the earlier part of the round...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:28   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Cheer up lokken, drink Irn Bru!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:31   #21
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

heh.

i dont expect people to understand why i was in a gal with someone who's been my friend for two years.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:32   #22
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
heh.

i dont expect people to understand why i was in a gal with someone who's been my friend for two years.

-Necro
because you don't mind being in a galaxy with the PA equivalent of a sex offender?

&Omega;
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:33   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
heh.

-Necro
i got some very very good friends through irc/pa and i don't mean just from there but also in real life... yet i would never ever even think about playing with them in a gal and you know quite well i meant the part of him being the most notorious cheater in the history of pa..
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:40   #24
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
see Necro/Ben/Klendau i knew Killmark was in gal i knew ur coords before ticks AND U DENIED IT
anyway Good Luck
Eclipse = lamers going after roids u shouldve expected it!!!
Eclipse come and get my 33 ROID PLANET NOW !!
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:49   #25
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
because you don't mind being in a galaxy with the PA equivalent of a sex offender?
Thats a horrific analogy.

This is a game Albino, and unlike yourself, i see past it.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:53   #26
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Re: Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Either you lied to us all time, (you said 500 times Killmark was not in your gal) or you accountswapped which is cheating :/
Can you say "Signu"?

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:01   #27
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
Thats a horrific analogy.

This is a game Albino, and unlike yourself, i see past it.
Horrific, yet true. Killmark IS the equivalent of the convicted felon, the released sex offender, etc etc. Everyone knows where he is within days of moving to a neighborhood. They tell their kids to avoid him. They watch him constantly. They mistrust his friends. And if they could, they'd run him out.

All this goes to show is how utterly and completely stupid you are, Necro. You keep choosing to tie yourself to him, and you keep getting twatted for it. You've given up all rights to complain by repeating your actions, knowing FULL WELL what would happen.

See past the game? That's all this is, there's nothing to see past. Sure, my analogy is awful and disgusting, but maybe it'll make you ****ing open your eyes and realize why you're getting twatted again.

Wake up.

&Omega;
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:02   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Not many of u tards will comprehend how difficult it is to choose. although u'll be sat there thinking, "wtf he complaining about, i'd honour my alliance any day". Fact is you've never been in the situation, and when u do u often make a balls up of it and pass blame onto something else. Your pathetic, and what makes it all the more annoying is that i'm talking about perhaps 1/4 of the pa universe.
It's not that hard a decision.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:02   #29
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Utilising your wide vocabulary shows us all you took REAL effort to show us your ego is abnormally large :/
Yes, I'm sure he was focusing on utilising his wide vocabulary when he wrote this piece.

If using advanced english language denotes an "abnormally large ego", then by golly, everyone except George W. Bush should be penalised.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:11   #30
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Horrific, yet true. Killmark IS the equivalent of the convicted felon, the released sex offender, etc etc. Everyone knows where he is within days of moving to a neighborhood. They tell their kids to avoid him. They watch him constantly. They mistrust his friends. And if they could, they'd run him out.

All this goes to show is how utterly and completely stupid you are, Necro. You keep choosing to tie yourself to him, and you keep getting twatted for it. You've given up all rights to complain by repeating your actions, knowing FULL WELL what would happen.

See past the game? That's all this is, there's nothing to see past. Sure, my analogy is awful and disgusting, but maybe it'll make you ****ing open your eyes and realize why you're getting twatted again.

Wake up.
Ever thought that i don't particuarlly care for getting owned in pa? **** happens, it happens most rounds, and it adds to the fun.

This wasnt a whinge at being owned, it was the defence of my dignity, and that of my friends.

If r10 is private, and kill ask's me to join his gal, i damn well will. As to be quite frank, he's far better company than ne of u lot.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:13   #31
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
bottom line is , this is a war game, your being attacked sod the reasons why DEAL WITH IT
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:15   #32
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
bottom line is , this is a war game, your being attacked sod the reasons why DEAL WITH IT
How many times is this post going to have to be explained before idiots like yourself understand it?

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:15   #33
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
Ever thought that i don't particuarlly care for getting owned in pa? **** happens, it happens most rounds, and it adds to the fun.

This wasnt a whinge at being owned, it was the defence of my dignity, and that of my friends.

If r10 is private, and kill ask's me to join his gal, i damn well will. As to be quite frank, he's far better company than ne of u lot.
Don't particularly care about getting owned? News flash, you're getting owned because of who you choose to be around, because of your attitude, and because of questionable tactics. Zhil can post whatever the hell he wants, so can you, so can anyone. He didn't need to announce it to the world, but he wanted to write a parody of the GWB speech for fun. I knew about it before he posted it. I laughed. I found it amusing. If anyone's taking the game too seriously, it's you for getting so pissy about that post.

Besides, you don't have any dignity left to defend. Heh.

&Omega;
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:21   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
riot riot riot
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:22   #35
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
How many times is this post going to have to be explained before idiots like yourself understand it?
this thread shouldnt even be here, there is no need to explain what your gal has or hasnt done if you really care about the opinions of AD readers then u have issues anyway
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:24   #36
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fact is you've never been in the situation, and when u do u often make a balls up of it and pass blame onto something else. Your pathetic, and what makes it all the more annoying is that i'm talking about perhaps 1/4 of the pa universe.
I understand.

Zhil's post was funny though, so getting stressed about a comedy post is rather... silly.

Incidentally (after reading Mr. Squirrel's posts) there was a paedophile that moved to my village; before the week was out all his windows had been smashed, death threats issued, and he was gone again. There are some crimes that though the law will punish, people will never forgive.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:27   #37
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
this thread shouldnt even be here, there is no need to explain what your gal has or hasnt done if you really care about the opinions of AD readers then u have issues anyway
If you don't care for the AD readership's opinions, then why're you arguing with them?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:28   #38
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Don't particularly care about getting owned? News flash, you're getting owned because of who you choose to be around, because of your attitude, and because of questionable tactics. Zhil can post whatever the hell he wants, so can you, so can anyone. He didn't need to announce it to the world, but he wanted to write a parody of the GWB speech for fun. I knew about it before he posted it. I laughed. I found it amusing. If anyone's taking the game too seriously, it's you for getting so pissy about that post.

Besides, you don't have any dignity left to defend. Heh.
A) we're being owned for roids, no matter what u would like us to believe.

B) You don'nt know me, nor how my friends view me, so don't talk about dignity. This post was never meant to satisify your opinion, i stopped trying to convince people like urself ages ago.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:29   #39
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
If you don't care for the AD readership's opinions, then why're you arguing with them?
arguing? no no its called commenting
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:32   #40
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Re: Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
I understand.

Zhil's post was funny though, so getting stressed about a comedy post is rather... silly.
I actually enjoyed reading zhil's post. My reply (the little part that was directed at my attackers) was a message of resliance.

I will lose my roids, (damn it i already have ) but i won't stop playing, nor will their round get any easier if i can help it.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:34   #41
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
all be it extremley ridicoulous and mis-informed? heh
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:34   #42
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
He posted wondering how many times the thread needed explaining to you.
You posted a counterpoint: that the thread shouldn't be here.

I posted saying you were arguing.
You posted a counterpoint claiming that you are commenting as opposed to arguing.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:34   #43
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
A) we're being owned for roids, no matter what u would like us to believe.

B) You don'nt know me, nor how my friends view me, so don't talk about dignity. This post was never meant to satisify your opinion, i stopped trying to convince people like urself ages ago.

-Necro
A) You're stupid, you're not listening. To be deadly honest, I don't care a whole lot for Eclipse as a whole. I have a few friends in there and that's it. I think they've made a lot of stupid decisions and moves, things that I completely disagree with. I don't identify with Eclipse, I don't identify with RaH either if you want to bring other past alliances into the mix.

Now listen to me. You. Are. Not. Being. Attacked. Solely. For. Roids. You're being attacked for being a twat and associating with other twats. You've got roids, yeah, that's a bonus. They wouldn't attack you if you didn't have them, because it wouldn't be worth it. You should have realized by now, being a twat and being highly ranked means you're going to get killed off eventually.

B) You're still being stupid. If you're not trying to convince people like me, then WHY THE **** DID YOU POST THIS BULL**** ON AD?

&Omega;
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:36   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
Can you say "Signu"?

-Necro
Yes i can "Singu" and ?

Singu is not playing in my gal, so your point beeing is ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:40   #45
Confraria
Tusa Lusa

Confraria is an unknown quantity at this point
err

stop whining Necro... lost roids? join the club

Ascendancy: Anarchy. Elitism. And no f*cking crashing
Confraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:43   #46
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
He posted wondering how many times the thread needed explaining to you.
You posted a counterpoint: that the thread shouldn't be here.

I posted saying you were arguing.
You posted a counterpoint claiming that you are commenting as opposed to arguing.
i merely cleared up your missinterpretation of my inital post
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:45   #47
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

this post was to my friends, and it just so happens to be that i can speak to them via ad. unfrotunatley morns like urself reside here.

and im not being stupid Albinosquirrel, when people don't share your view on things it doesn't mean to say their stupid, it only says your narrowminded if u believe them to be.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 16:48   #48
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Yes i can "Singu" and ?

Singu is not playing in my gal, so your point beeing is ?
Compare your friendship to singu, a renouned farmer (damn it he even wrote a farming guide) to mine with killmark.

Their both known for cheating, yet we still choose to be friends, why ? Because i would assume we both see past the games reputation, or u urself are indeed a cheat, as would some of your friends think of me.

-Necro
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 17:15   #49
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
this post was to my friends, and it just so happens to be that i can speak to them via ad. unfrotunatley morns like urself reside here.

and im not being stupid Albinosquirrel, when people don't share your view on things it doesn't mean to say their stupid, it only says your narrowminded if u believe them to be.

-Necro
omg, you're ****ing brilliant. "I CAN SPEAK TO MY FRIENDS ON HERE!" Completely disregarding ever other private source of communication, such as board PMs, IRC, e-mail, a private forum, etc etc. All those nice way to avoid "morns" like me.

no, you're obviously trying to stroke up public opinion for yourself. Stop ****ing around and admit it.

As for people being stupid for not agreeing with me, I only believe that when I know I'm smarter than the other person. So, you're stupid for not agreeing with me. Fear my superiority complex.

&Omega;
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 17:15   #50
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Offical [TeamPies] Announcement

Quote:
Compare your friendship to singu, a renouned farmer (damn it he even wrote a farming guide) to mine with killmark.

Their both known for cheating, yet we still choose to be friends, why ? Because i would assume we both see past the games reputation, or u urself are indeed a cheat, as would some of your friends think of me.

-Necro
Only one flaw, Singu farmed when farming was allowed and legal (no cheating), Singu was never deleted for any offence in the game and was never a proven cheat. Your memory might have problems here but till r7 (r1-r6) farming was well within the gamerules.

Killmark was deleted every round he played for a long list of cheating actions all illegal at the point of time he made those activities and him fully aware to this case.

So infact your conclusion both known for cheating is already flawed. Not even mentioning the bad image Killmark kept up in Dom and in SS, 2 games which are easy to compare with pa.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet