User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:45   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
New Round Same old Same.

Well

First let me tell you some history. At the end of last round I was ready to retire, no big fan fair, no big brass band, just dissapear and never play again (I can hear many rejoicing at this), however i started to idle back on the legion server with friends.

I talked and did nothing of any relevance or which of reason to debate. What I did find though was old mates who I was enjoying playing with. At this point legion had probs with another online game of a similar ilk to pa. Someone had hacked into the game and given a rival alliance major resources to make sure they didn't win. I played and they came out on top.

Out of this a private galaxy was formed through the kindness of monty. We all had our random accounts moved into a private galaxy. Even though we started late a galaxy was born. [VtS] Pink Flamingo's. I still had no account in the PA world or any intentions of playing PA ever again.

This galaxy was a nice, fun place to be. Ppl like vegeta (AKA cyrille), diabz, ronin, myself, boy, monstah, hypron. We also roided like absolute possesed men. Our galaxy finished a wonderful 3rd.

Diabz and Ronin had a idea. If this galaxy could attack like this in a clone, how would we work as a PA gal? We had to make some forced changes due to some members not willing to play pa again, but Planetarion [VtS] Pink Flamingos was born.

A day before the war started - we got to 42nd on score and 8th on roids. I am proud of them, there achievements and there spammy nature in channel. This has been my favorite round and my best galaxy ever (this is no small accolade considering my round 7 gal and I was in JoV).

Today I am here in a situation i never expected or wanted to be in. Nos and Rah dropped in order to get roids. While I understand there has to be winners and losers, I would have prefered the alliances to make it a fair and reasonable battle. Not the one sided affair we see.

As of this moment, my galaxy is attacking as a whole. We are attacking WEET. I am WP and I take no pleasure in this. However such a one sided war is unfair on players of all sides.

I want to thank WP for there time there. They are one of the nicest and homely alliances I have been in. They have been great fun to be with, especially all the ones I talk to in channel, but including my good friends Caliban, Catwoman and anyone who saw me rub my nipples on webcam :-)

I do want to thank my gal for there support and the bg for there hard work this round. But there has to come a point when you make a stand. Our's is we are in favour of war, as long as ppl have a fair balanced war. I know this may seem like whinging, as someone always has to lose. I just wish it had been in a more gentlemenly manner and that a more balanced position had been taken.

Now to the gal members I have just supported me more fully than i could have ever have hoped:

Diabz - you will always be a good mate and i look forward to meeting you real life. Your a good honest guy and its been a pleasure to be in a gal with you and at points command you. Thank you my MoC and leader of the vigilantes splinter cell :-).

Ronin - Your skills as a player are up there with the likes of valvalis, fred and the "true" greats. Your also a damned nice guy and a good mate and a great GC. You will also visit when diabz does :-).

Aliasx - What can daddy say about a son? I was introduced to aliasx round 7 a guy who had been in****ty galaxies and was having ****ty luck. He was active and eager so was invited into my gal. I have seen you develop from a active newb into one of the best roiders and BC's I have ever trained and I have ever commanded. Always there for me, never judgemental and a lot of fun. You are daddies favorite :-). You are my vigilante :-)

Subo - My god subo how long have a known you? heh. Been in every alliance together since round 4. You have been there for me when the chips have been down and the chips have been up. Always there for a chat, always there as a mate unconditionally. One of my best friends in pa and one of my all time greatest players. Everyone says I am the daddy, but you are my guru of marley :-)

gOL - Another player who I have known for many rounds through good and bad times. You have made me realise what a nice, caring guy you are this round. How much you have worked for our galaxy has been superb. You my friend are one of the best.

Ninja - Another player who has impressed me this round. You have shown skill and dedication and you have been there in channel making the galaxy a fun and enjoyable place> You will always be my assasin of choice.

Boy - A quality young guy with excellent playing abilities. I am sorry your round wont allow you to develop as you should be able too.

Hypron - Your a newb a heart, but I wub you. You are there and you attack even though you have had the ****test luck with defences. You havent given up, you have carried on. You are my superstar of courage and conviction.

Monstah - You are anal, but your my anal monstah. Fun to be around and funnier comments come outta your mouth than a comedian. You rock.

To our supporters and close gal friends Fabolous and Azuth. You have been there late at night without a true reason apart from to help a group of friends. You have shown me more than anyone what friendship means. You have been there without remit or reason. You are both welcome to my galaxy party we wil hold and to have beer from me. I really love you both.

This may seem a tad sentimental, but with this post my gal is Standing up what we believe in and we will roid/skirmish/kill and have fun. For that respect my galaxy, respect our bg and our friends who have followed us and as the carpenters would say its only just begun.....

Rumad
Daddy of Pink Flamingoes and th0ng battle group.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:46   #2
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough
/me fluffles Rumad, I wub you

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:47   #3
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Pink Flamingo Victor!

DiabZ

Founder of the Pink Flamingos
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:51   #4
Azuth

Azuth is an unknown quantity at this point
For a moment there I thought it said 'the fabulous Azuth' but alas I was mistaken..

/me shows Rumad løøøøøøve...
Azuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:55   #5
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
/me cheers

Gl rummie ... show everyone the power of the th0ng!
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:55   #6
gOL

oh wee i have to register again jsut to post a reply.. hehe

welll yeah this is a kewl galaxy.. and pink flamigos ... hmm what can i say..... hmmmmm sexy

gOL
Pilipino Player
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:56   #7
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
word
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:58   #8
Valvalis

Valvalis is an unknown quantity at this point
what can i say rummy.. class act as always, and a good friend.
Valvalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:58   #9
gOL

he got me...

i should say.. Rummeh rocks? do i need too? he is realy nice. gdluck on what yourdoin :P may it be wanking or killing somebodies fleet or being roided... whatever that is consider gol is always der with you

what am i saying? sezzz

gOL
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:01   #10
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
sell out stay retired ffs !!!!!!!!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:01   #11
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough
paforums suck btw

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:02   #12
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Goatie2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good old Rummeh
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:02   #13
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
What the hell was the point of this post, besides making me want to claw my eyes out and rinse them in bleach?

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:04   #14
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Curiously apt subject line.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:04   #15
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
paforums suck btw
th0ng one is clearleh superior
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:07   #16
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Goatie2k1
th0ng one is clearleh superior
Which begs the question as to why this circle-jerk isn't there instead of here
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 03:07   #17
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
for a min then thought this was another quit thread .

Good to see it isnt mate, rawk on.

-Necro
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 18:58   #18
Karmulian

Thread Restored

at request of rumad

unsure why this was removed int he first place, as i see nothign wrong with it being here

if any mod objects please speak to me. with your reasons

thanks
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:08   #19
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thread Restored

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
at request of rumad

unsure why this was removed int he first place, as i see nothign wrong with it being here

thanks
because rumads bent?
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:11   #20
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Which one of you is Palm?
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:12   #21
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
SFW

How on earth can you sit and say that weet vs nar is an unfair war after sitting through 3 weeks of narweet vs vvomm.

This has nothing to do with a fair fight - Hypocrite!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:14   #22
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
What the hell was the point of this post, besides making me want to claw my eyes out and rinse them in bleach?
Maybe that was the reason? he might just want to cause you pain ;-)
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:16   #23
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
How on earth can you sit and say that weet vs nar is an unfair war after sitting through 3 weeks of narweet vs vvomm.

okay side from the obvious score/roid difference:

what is the difference between:

vvomm vs weet/nar

weet vs vvomm/nar

tbh im fighting everyone but I just felt like pointing out that things arent exactly picture perfect as others try to make them.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:20   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax

no really - while i understood that the vvomm war was unfair i have very few friends on or in that block, I knew it was unfair, however i always expected the blocks to break. I know after 9 rounds thats a naive view to hold, but that is what i believed.

Also VVoMM is not dead, thoguh its chances of winning the round are low.

Also I know it may sound like a hippocrite, but at least i am learning

We cannot all be right all of the time, but the last few days have been fun and thats good

Also do not read this thread as me being morally right, I am far from that - it was more a protest at the dumping of NaR is more of a move I associated with Round 7 PA and my own experience in my alliance at the time.

All we can do is do what we think is right in any given situation.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:23   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Re: Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
okay side from the obvious score/roid difference:

what is the difference between:

vvomm vs weet/nar

weet vs vvomm/nar

tbh im fighting everyone but I just felt like pointing out that things arent exactly picture perfect as others try to make them.
What I am really interested in is what you guys will do in a week when you have no opposition.

While this sort of politics may seem "normal" you have all shown how gutless you are when it comes to prooving yourself.

Bring back round 1 alliances I say
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:30   #26
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Re: Re: Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
What I am really interested in is what you guys will do in a week when you have no opposition.

While this sort of politics may seem "normal" you have all shown how gutless you are when it comes to prooving yourself.

Bring back round 1 alliances I say
me? ill have opposition all through the round, ill be attacking any galaxy who ive not got m8s in hehe,

and yes it would be nice to see alliances who can act with a decent amount of independance without having to group up just because they arent good enough to win alone, or are afraid someone else will group up. not likely though.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:41   #27
Dreadnought!

Re: Thread Restored

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
at request of rumad

thanks
Its "Planetarion Discussions" not alliance
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:41   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Re: Re: Re: Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
me? ill have opposition all through the round, ill be attacking any galaxy who ive not got m8s in hehe,

and yes it would be nice to see alliances who can act with a decent amount of independance without having to group up just because they arent good enough to win alone, or are afraid someone else will group up. not likely though.
kewl

I agree completely - by the time broke off from nar they were strong enough and active enough to compete with Nar/vvomm and they knew it.

All actions that have then happened from that point are symptomatic of 4 big alliances who actually hold all the players (lets not be naive enough to think that Nar/VVoMM was a equal split considering that I know wp has 300 members alone).

They dropped NaR for 2 reasons (because this block will not and cannot hold).

First reason is roids. VVomM had dried up immensely so they took a block not comparable in size and dumped it. Hardly actions of alliances which can perceived as "winninG".

The second reason was to ensure that the winning places come from those galaxies.

Now while such actions may have led to a fair fight in past rounds in current conditions a block that makes up perhaps 600 players of the highest score and activity (VVoMM may have 50% active alliance players after dying) is little more than a execution due to the spineless actions of the hc's involved.

I am still happy i protested> I am still happy i am playing the way i am playing with my friends. I hope weet aren't trying to convince themselves they are right or they are "owning" cause to my mind they are little above cowards.
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 31 Mar 2003 at 20:01.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:43   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Re: Re: Thread Restored

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Its "Planetarion Discussions" not alliance
Read the thread and then the replies.

Some of it was sorta PD, but I decided since they all agreed they deserved mention.

Also for those saying this is about my ego or for me to be praised your wrong> It was never the intention for that but for the discussion subsequent.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:48   #30
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Single alliances fighting each other is more fun I must admit, all powerblocking does is increase the scale of the war, and decrease the time it takes for someone to "win".

The way I see it is this. In past rounds Ive played, been in alliances and achieved a decent score. I know this round that I'm too far behind to acheive a top 250 position, so all I have left to gain is the FUN of playing the game.

I will get more fun out of being the underdog and trying to help and fight for a side which is "statistically inferior" because I enjoy a challenge.

There's no fun in one-sided wars, where in the end all there is is stagnation.

This is why, if the alliance politics were up to me, I'd shake things up a little.

Its about time the single alliances tried to standup for themselves and win independantly. Thats probably easier said than done, but its about time people started taking risks because we all know, "Who dares wins" :P
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:11   #31
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Why the **** can't you guys keep your circle jerk to your galaxy forums instead of spamming this piece of **** on AD?
Rumad: pull your head out of your ass and stop violating our eyes and minds with your posts on AD.

And to whoever closed ParraCidas thread and supposedly banned him - get a ****ing clue!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:14   #32
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Agamemnon
Why the **** can't you guys keep your circle jerk to your galaxy forums instead of spamming this piece of **** on AD?
Rumad: pull your head out of your ass and stop violating our eyes and minds with your posts on AD.

And to whoever closed ParraCidas thread and supposedly banned him - get a ****ing clue!
you don't play though do you?

Anyways dont like my posts don't read them is the simple answer, however the debate and the protest are valid.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:16   #33
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: SFW

Quote:

Also I know it may sound like a hippocrite , but at least i am learning
ive always wondered what that sound was coming from you.
ever heard hippos whine?
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:18   #34
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Re: Re: Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b
ive always wondered what that sound was coming from you.
ever heard hippos whine?
Do you make a large noise?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:30   #35
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, divine intervention from Karmulian. Rumad's a big man now
Where's Parra's thread gone then? It was far better.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:35   #36
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Round Same old Same.

Quote:
Rumad
Daddy of Pink Flamingoes and th0ng battle group.
/me fluffles Rummie, good to have you around as allways
/me takes the liberty of giving rummie a big hug from all of Olmit crew
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:03   #37
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
After seeing this thread being posted - deleted - posted - deleted - posted CLOSED - deleted and then returned to AD and moved to PD I find myself with no other way then explaining in this thread without resorting to flaming or name calling why I believe this thread is utter nonsense and should not be allowed on ANY board but GD.

This thread is in my believe not aimed at promoting a planetarion or alliance related discussion. But to point out how supposedly 'great' you and your galaxy were. You have dedicated a relativly small piece of your thread to actual planetarion related issues. The biggest part is naming your galaxy members, telling your galaxy history how it came to be and such. I could accept this kind of thread in a circumstance where you desribe your galaxies history to point out the reasons how this galaxy came to be and then overlay this with the current events and say how this reflected upon your galaxy making the reaction of your galaxy to these current events clearer for the reader to understand.

In fact your entire post seems to revolve around the 'fact' that you and your galaxy have been ill treated, the entire essence of supposed discussion lies in the line 'they dropped us for roids', yet that is the most underappreciated arguement in your entire post.

After thanking your galaxy as a whole you continue to name your members one by one attaching a personal message, I feel that this would have been better suited to IRC or perhaps a private forum. You have in my opinion raised no valid discussion, I see this post as an attempt to make yourself look 'good' and goes in line with 'FAnG pride' and other threads you have so frequently posted over the rounds.

After pm'ing Karmulian about why your post was moved from deleted threads to AD again I got a not so pleasant reply and a 5 minute ban from these forums. I'll admit I was accusatorive in my initial statement to him but I suppose that's just the way I express myself. After realizing that I was adding to an already existing discussion that was presently going on with the moderators and doing nothing but throwing oil on the flames I apologized for the way I communicated my opinion to him.
Though you could work on your own manners as well Karmulian.

I do however know that many moderaters agree on me on this issue, considering the treatment my 'mocking' thread received from two of them and when I politely mailed them asking them to remove 'both' our threads since they had no place on AD it was so done.
This thread is not intended to raise a valid discussion as is seen by the first few replies, to me and I am sure many others it is nothing but an attempt to satisfy your own ego and get recignition for your actions.

I usually don't post like this but I feel that I will gain nothing by posting in my regular style where I sharply put things to a confrontation or mock them in order to show the lunacy of them as I did in my other thread. I know you like to refer to me as a 'cave troll' but as I have always said my arguements may be harsh but they are true none the less.

These are the reasons I am 'against' this post, I am not a moderator of this forum, and apparantly being a moderator and making a decision isn't enough either these days.
I felt after all the nonsense this post has gone through it needed some decent wording. I have tried to stay out of personal attacks even though I feel you are inviting them with this post, I will try not to reply again even though I'm sure someone will post something so utterly warped that I will feel the urge to correct them.

So in case any of you were wondering, this is the essence most of my posts hold, making a one liner is very much more time consuming and it says the same. For instance I was very tempted to remark that 'Rumad is stroking his own dick in public again', which would have said exactly the same namely that: 'this post is not about a planetarion discussion but about and ego'.
But considering the trouble this thread (I was tempted to say 'your ego' here) has caused every one I think it was necessary to clearly post this.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:04   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Wow, divine intervention from Karmulian. Rumad's a big man now
Where's Parra's thread gone then? It was far better.
Deleted because it was not promoting a valid discussion.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:12   #39
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Well Im just disappointed that nobody replied to my post, It seems I never say anything worth replying to.

Hence why I dont reply to posts very often. I suppose I could resort to personal insults to get myself noticed, but thats not in my nature.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:13   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To be frank (you can all remain who you were before) this thread is a prime example of the type of mental masturbation that should be banned from the forums. Of course it's perfectly allowable within the rules of the forums as they currently are (and could probably be justified on either AD or PD). Perhaps someone (I'm gazing directly at Mr. Parra'only doing it cos it's rumad'cida here) could pm an admin setting forth their opinion on this overall issue in a rational and reasonable fashion?
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:17   #41
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
To be frank (you can all remain who you were before) this thread is a prime example of the type of mental masturbation that should be banned from the forums. Of course it's perfectly allowable within the rules of the forums as they currently are (and could probably be justified on either AD or PD). Perhaps someone (I'm gazing directly at Mr. Parra'only doing it cos it's rumad'cida here) could pm an admin setting forth their opinion on this overall issue in a rational and reasonable fashion?
Who is this "frank" person? He sounds quite cool
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:21   #42
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
opinion..

rumads bent...thats the general concensus as far as i'm aware
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:33   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
opinion..

Because you and parracida are widely known across the PA community for your generous charity work, not to forget your constant benign enlightenment of those less fortunate to be sure to be sure. If we banned everyone who was disliked by 50% or more of PA in the end it would only be the old fury execs debating on here! Oh wait........
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:38   #44
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
After seeing this thread being posted - deleted - posted - deleted - posted CLOSED - deleted and then returned to AD and moved to PD I find myself with no other way then explaining in this thread without resorting to flaming or name calling why I believe this thread is utter nonsense and should not be allowed on ANY board but GD.
Firstly it is PA related, Views on alliance blocks, views on my galaxy, and debate around the make up of blocks.

I conceed that some of it was related to PD and some was related to AD. GD I disagree with.

Quote:

This thread is in my believe not aimed at promoting a planetarion or alliance related discussion. But to point out how supposedly 'great' you and your galaxy were. You have dedicated a relativly small piece of your thread to actual planetarion related issues. The biggest part is naming your galaxy members, telling your galaxy history how it came to be and such. I could accept this kind of thread in a circumstance where you desribe your galaxies history to point out the reasons how this galaxy came to be and then overlay this with the current events and say how this reflected upon your galaxy making the reaction of your galaxy to these current events clearer for the reader to understand.
Wrong again. This isn't a promotion thread it is a debate, debates are prompted by views. I have views on blocks and the ****ty nature they have taken round after round. I have supported this view since round 8 and i see no reason to change MY VIEWS or MY OPINIONS Admittedly it was some related to teh development of why i was continuing to play, because thats about how I have changed my views of what planetarion is about. The response was to show that I realised PA is more about FUN than any of the bs i ever tried to propagate as a alliance hc (everyone has a spin). In this instance my views are purely about what i see as a way out for ppl who have no interest in playing pa how it should be played.

Quote:

In fact your entire post seems to revolve around the 'fact' that you and your galaxy have been ill treated, the entire essence of supposed discussion lies in the line 'they dropped us for roids', yet that is the most underappreciated arguement in your entire post.
Next another wrong answer. We could have gone total weet and probably ended T10. We never.

Quote:

After thanking your galaxy as a whole you continue to name your members one by one attaching a personal message, I feel that this would have been better suited to IRC or perhaps a private forum. You have in my opinion raised no valid discussion, I see this post as an attempt to make yourself look 'good' and goes in line with 'FAnG pride' and other threads you have so frequently posted over the rounds.
If it was about me looking good i would do a better job and I have conceeded some is PD and some AD so i wont repeat again about that. My views are nothing that I haven't expressed already to certain people.

As for historic posts We all have "spin" in alliances so i will not go over old ground> The FAnG threads may have been propaganda, but were valid at the time of posting for what was needed on an alliance basis.

Quote:

After pm'ing Karmulian about why your post was moved from deleted threads to AD again I got a not so pleasant reply and a 5 minute ban from these forums. I'll admit I was accusatorive in my initial statement to him but I suppose that's just the way I express myself. After realizing that I was adding to an already existing discussion that was presently going on with the moderators and doing nothing but throwing oil on the flames I apologized for the way I communicated my opinion to him.
Though you could work on your own manners as well Karmulian.
I approached karmulian to look at the thread. I have conceeded taht due to the mixed gender of this thread that some was PD and some AD. Deletion was unfair and so was closure. I never even asked for the thread to be reopened or undeleted.

Quote:

I do however know that many moderaters agree on me on this issue, considering the treatment my 'mocking' thread received from two of them and when I politely mailed them asking them to remove 'both' our threads since they had no place on AD it was so done.
I don't see why you would ask for the thread to be closed. Its hardly a abusive or derrogatory thread. Everyoneis allowed opinions ro so i was led to believe...

Quote:

This thread is not intended to raise a valid discussion as is seen by the first few replies, to me and I am sure many others it is nothing but an attempt to satisfy your own ego and get recignition for your actions.
Stop repeating yourself

Quote:

I usually don't post like this but I feel that I will gain nothing by posting in my regular style where I sharply put things to a confrontation or mock them in order to show the lunacy of them as I did in my other thread. I know you like to refer to me as a 'cave troll' but as I have always said my arguements may be harsh but they are true none the less.
Trolling is the first response of the illiterate.. Its nice to see you can actually write something beyond "blow me".

Quote:

These are the reasons I am 'against' this post, I am not a moderator of this forum, and apparantly being a moderator and making a decision isn't enough either these days.
I felt after all the nonsense this post has gone through it needed some decent wording. I have tried to stay out of personal attacks even though I feel you are inviting them with this post, I will try not to reply again even though I'm sure someone will post something so utterly warped that I will feel the urge to correct them.

So in case any of you were wondering, this is the essence most of my posts hold, making a one liner is very much more time consuming and it says the same. For instance I was very tempted to remark that 'Rumad is stroking his own dick in public again', which would have said exactly the same namely that: 'this post is not about a planetarion discussion but about and ego'.
But considering the trouble this thread (I was tempted to say 'your ego' here) has caused every one I think it was necessary to clearly post this.
Everyone is allowed views. That is your view. However I have seen the debate that follows and I hold the thread to be valid and relevant. Whether it is ad/pd is a grey area. as for me and my ego, I hardly post anymore, except when i see something of interest. This is/was my protest, I didnt realise PA had gone to the extent that only the few may have the views.

I paid my money to play imo I am allowed as much right to discuss and debate as anyone who plays. If you dont agree with it dont agree. If you don't like my style f posting don't read, but I have a view and i should be allowed to discuss and debate accordingly.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:40   #45
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Because you and parracida are widely known across the PA community for your generous charity work, not to forget your constant benign enlightenment of those less fortunate to be sure to be sure. If we banned everyone who was disliked by 50% or more of PA in the end it would only be the old fury execs debating on here! Oh wait........
I don't see why anyone should be banned for posting a thread like this. The thread in itself however should be removed. Banning is almost never an acceptable option because the people you ban are not 'just' forum users, they are an active part of the community and banning them will resort to many ugly-ness-in-pm.

And whereas I must confess I am biased about rumad and his threads I'd like to state that I am completely unbiased in my judgement regarding threads like these. You might not think it, but usually I'm after a laugh more then to just troll :-)
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:41   #46
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
opinion..

ah nice to see your still in my "LETS GET RUMAD FAN CLUB"

btw your subscription is due, please pay bankers draft.

Isnt there something said about silent w's in that word? Oh never mind :-)
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:51   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I don't see why anyone should be banned for posting a thread like this. The thread in itself however should be removed. Banning is almost never an acceptable option because the people you ban are not 'just' forum users, they are an active part of the community and banning them will resort to many ugly-ness-in-pm.

It was merely a counter point, I don't actually think banning an acceptable option for anything but the most blatant trolls and spanners. The thread in itself breaks no rules and there actually is a possible discussion in it. Although I would tend to agree that the tone of the initial post is inflammatory, accusatory and implies some sort of negligence on the behalf of the rest of PA and an inherent superiority in the actions supposedly (I have no idea whether the thread is true or not) taken.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:54   #48
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Pathetic. On the part of the thread, the poster and the person responsible for moving it back here.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:59   #49
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Sakera is an unknown quantity at this point
RUMAD LET ME SEE YOU IN A THONG
Round 3: 79:11:1 - Fx9
Round 4: 30:14:8 (Smurf Village) - Fx9/Elysium/Fury/NFU
Round 5: 21:4:1- Fury/NFU
Round 6: 27:13:3 - Silver/Elysium
Round 7: 21:21:11 - Elysium
Round 8: 45:7:4 - Elysium
Round 9: 40:9:1 - Farmer/abuser/blatant liar/providers doll
Sakera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 22:35   #50
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
John as a friend here take my advice

STOP THE MADNESS FFS

im agreeing with parra here this realy was uncalled for
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote