User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:44   #51
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Your eternal anti-Titans posts are boring me. Back them up please in the future.
Don't know the name but was told "we" had a spy in there..
Maybe I can ask for his name since it is a long time ago anyway..
Have to get back to u on that tho..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:23   #52
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

and suddenly people like xtothez and dreadnaught and zhil never talk on forums anymore i wonder why..... not
They were clearly having a threesome
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:26   #53
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
I appreciate Jester's perspective, but find myself in accordance with Lyrtas. They chose their side, just as I did. I wouldn't ever consider switching after beginning to walk my chosen path, and would gladly rape into the ground anyone attempting to save themselves by selling out their 'friends.'

It's just not right in my opinion.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 02:54   #54
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
This may sound a little bit out there as far as theories go.

But what if vvomm knew there people were defecting and are actually endorsing certain ppl over to weet/nar to act as sleeper cells until the wars alliance blocks undertake their expected shift.

Think about it, it would give vvomm a lot stronger position than they would otherwise have, and it would grab weet offguard as they would have overestimated thier own strength.
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 03:26   #55
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1

But what if vvomm knew there people were defecting and are actually endorsing certain ppl over to weet/nar to act as sleeper cells until the wars alliance blocks undertake their expected shift.

Think about it, it would give vvomm a lot stronger position than they would otherwise have, and it would grab weet offguard as they would have overestimated thier own strength.
Now huush you fool!
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 03:29   #56
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

minor mistake in the plan is that they are valid targets eh
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 03:39   #57
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about
Go yeh!
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 04:40   #58
Masterix
Cheese lover

Masterix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
It'd be nice to see names of Alliances in one of these posts
names too
Round 2- 39:3:11
Round 3- 34:14:22
Round 4- 129:8:13
Round 5- 6:1:10
Round 6- 29:1:10
Round 7- 14:6:13
Round 8- 22:1:1
Round 9- 6:4:10
Round 10- Had Enough with the beta
Masterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 07:02   #59
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Webangel is not a VOM HC anymore.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 07:03   #60
Tuhan
Enjoying life ...

Tuhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
correct

teehee i helped these guys 'defect', sure killed off any chance of you guys gaining any advantage in c30

<----30:3:1

Inside the panties of Britney Spears

phw0ar
Sad to say, with or without 30:13 in R7, NewX did not have any advantages in C30, until near the end of the round when the rest of FLTTV gals gone quiet or inactive.
R4: 152:6:24 General Arclight of Carida [Tokra]
R5: 23:12:24 Tuhan of Syurga [ACID] - Sinners of Society
R6: 22:10:1 Chairman of I.O. Group of Companies [ACID][Olympus] - Draco Domiens
R7: 30:24:2 Director of Genting Highlands [VtS] - Kriminally Insane
R8 - R9: [Retired][Real Life]
R9.5: 34:3:15 Tuhan of Syurga [BoredOfRL][Fun] - Hidden Paradise
Tuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 08:38   #61
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

if i ever heard anything of oly doing that and being a bit backed up with the truth i know for a fact half the members would leave. these lame tactics might be good for other alliances...not for oly.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 09:13   #62
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mens
as for defectors, I have half of 30:13 r7 in mind.
mazze, Longy etc. evil evil. buuuuh buuuuuh.
3 members - the rest also ended up attacking me from in gal -so I guess I got my just desserts

And it had nothing to do with losing, we were doing pretty well at the time. It was more a case of being sick of my alliance at the time.

I'm not justifying myself but all is not quite as it seems. I happily took my beating with fury in rnd 8 as I was amongst friends.

And let's not get into mudslinging about C30 eh - we both know what went on in that WP HC gal

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 09:14   #63
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
correct

sure killed off any chance of you guys gaining any advantage in c30

multiple FLVT gals and 2 NEWX - I hardly think so

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 10:54   #64
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
pfffffft we know you're running this all from behind the scenes just admit it:P

if hearts had protection tho why did we get attacked so much?
necrokilling is fun tho:P
To both cypher and Scouse, the position of the person in question was admitedly wrong, but the acusation was correct, a high status person whom i shall not name, was relaying info on all he knew about FLTTV to a Silver BC, dont question my umpteen logs that i have of that.
Oh and believe me cypher i know about the incommings, and dont kid youself about the necrokillings...it was never ever your gal attacking in cluster, but allways mine. We died trying to save make a difference, whilst you lot wanted to hold on to a useless NAP

Ill speak to the Silver BC in question anyways, see if he wants to shed some more light on that for you

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:15   #65
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
To both cypher and Scouse, the position of the person in question was admitedly wrong, but the acusation was correct, a high status person whom i shall not name, was relaying info on all he knew about FLTTV to a Silver BC, dont question my umpteen logs that i have of that.
Oh and believe me cypher i know about the incommings, and dont kid youself about the necrokillings...it was never ever your gal attacking in cluster, but allways mine. We died trying to save make a difference, whilst you lot wanted to hold on to a useless NAP

Ill speak to the Silver BC in question anyways, see if he wants to shed some more light on that for you
lol?
i never attacked in cluster? hehe if you say so
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:19   #66
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
defectors are un-loyal weenies who play for themselves. they have no faith in thier alliance, and in this case, refuse to even stick around for a week of tough times.
What are alliance HCs that attempt to protect themselves by getting galaxy mates to join an alliance for protection then?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:55   #67
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
and suddenly people like xtothez and dreadnaught and zhil never talk on forums anymore i wonder why..... surely you can tell if your alliance is guilty of this or not
Its more because I haven't read AD since Monday, due to the fact it's full of (even more) trolling/spamming/insulting **** than normal. Instead I've spent this week doing Elysium military work, coding my IRC services, fixing PCs for friends, working, and where possible - drinking. I apologise if I dont have time to respond to trolling inbreds on AD with as much grasp of actual facts as the average "kill the towelheads" redneck.

If you have any specific complaints with my alliance back up with actual truth, you know where to direct them. It's not here.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:56   #68
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
~
Strange how we never see Tor out and about these days. Not since my last AD post anyway...
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:58   #69
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
I .. find myself in accordance with Lyrtas. They chose their side, just as I did. I wouldn't ever consider switching after beginning to walk my chosen path, and would gladly rape into the ground anyone attempting to save themselves by selling out their 'friends.'

It's just not right in my opinion.
Fully agreed.

I stayed with Silver when FLVT/FoS bashed us to the ground.
I stayed with Ely when FLVTTROFLTOMATO sat on NewX all round.
I stayed with Ely when my top 10 planet was bashed down to becoming a scan planet all round.
I stayed with Ely despite offers of vouches for several alliances (Titans, Adelante, etc) during these times.

I can play without a single-digit ranking. I cant play without the friends I've known for my duration here, and I certainly cant sell them out for a bigger number above my overview screen. It's jsut not right.

Last edited by xtothez; 21 Mar 2003 at 13:11.
xtothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:38   #70
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I can play without a single-digit ranking.
Does that make you special? Are you a better person for it?

I think not.

Jester
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:51   #71
black-eyed boy
ND

black-eyed boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
What are alliance HCs that attempt to protect themselves by getting galaxy mates to join an alliance for protection then?
Personally I call them "jurgens"
black-eyed boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:52   #72
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Its more because I haven't read AD since Monday, due to the fact it's full of (even more) trolling/spamming/insulting **** than normal. Instead I've spent this week doing Elysium military work, coding my IRC services, fixing PCs for friends, working, and where possible - drinking. I apologise if I dont have time to respond to trolling inbreds on AD with as much grasp of actual facts as the average "kill the towelheads" redneck.

If you have any specific complaints with my alliance back up with actual truth, you know where to direct them. It's not here.
good lesson for yourself aswell to read be4 you say stuff about vom next time, but let's not get into that.
as far as i heard some of those defectors went to elysium, if i am wrong then say i am here and i will prolly believe you. but seeing as still no-one has and sakera only says he can't say anything i'll have to believe what i heard

i know for sure some joined Rah atleast which doesn't surprise me... it kinda explains all the theamion posts aswell heh

and yes maddix such hc's are lame aswell, still doesn't make accepting defectors any better

Quote:
Strange how we never see Tor out and about these days. Not since my last AD post anyway...
i honestly have no idea who or what tor is heh
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 15:19   #73
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by black-eyed boy
LMAO
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 15:39   #74
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
dont this fkin defectors know they are going to be hunted down the other rounds?? where is the moral?
and many small irritated disapointed ex friends can do mutch dammage coords written down for this round. nicks written down for comeing rounds
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:11   #75
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
Ive seen allot of moaning about this defectors stuff, and it makes me laugh, i was not going to say nything before, but i remember very very qell in round 6 how a Titans HC, now a VOM HC was relaying information to Silver BC, so that his galaxy would stay safe....i reckon thats allot worse...
There's only one Titans HC that's a VOM HC and he quit really early in round 6 (before the first attacks were launched) because he had previously been in bed for a month with glandular fever and had missed a month of school and was generally ill a lot, and thus had a serious mess of a real life to sort out and had absolutely no energy to spend on a web based space game.

If I don't recall wrongly, he wasn't even on the internet for half the round except to check mail, and later on he was sometimes on IRC, though not very often. At that point however he was no longer Titans HC.

Secondly, his galaxy got bashed into the ground. So much for staying safe.

Last edited by Eol; 21 Mar 2003 at 20:17.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:39   #76
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't remember anyone getting this upset when NoCeX was smashed and broke apart. There were record level defections that occured shortly after. I find it funny that there are probably alot of players right now dying to reply to this thread but their hypocritical behaviour would be called on right away.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 21:09   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I agre with u Lrytas. To deflect is just too lame, I hope they get bashed the next rounds:-)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 21:30   #78
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
I don't remember anyone getting this upset when NoCeX was smashed and broke apart.
Amazing what the power of denial can do.

Jester
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 22:44   #79
Temp3st

Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
3 members - the rest also ended up attacking me from in gal -so I guess I got my just desserts

...and lets not forget our old friend Grandpaw playing both sides off against each other....so I guess that made 3.5.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:15   #80
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
Webangel is not a VOM HC anymore.
his planet is still online thoug
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:17   #81
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
his planet is still online thoug
clearly he have to be offline when hes not HC, shame on WA
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:40   #82
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
good lesson for yourself aswell to read be4 you say stuff about vom next time, but let's not get into that.
as far as i heard some of those defectors went to elysium, if i am wrong then say i am here and i will prolly believe you. but seeing as still no-one has and sakera only says he can't say anything i'll have to believe what i heard
They arent, if u think they are PM me on PA nett. and state why.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:07   #83
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by black-eyed boy
[1up]
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:24   #84
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Temp3st
...and lets not forget our old friend Grandpaw playing both sides off against each other....so I guess that made 3.5.
Grandpaw was mostly useless at the time. When he supplied NoS coordinates to me, I repaid the favour with membership to r7 Wrath. Wrath was riddeled with spies, it was no skin off my teeth. He was watched and monitored anyway. As for that galaxy, the reason wasnt score or rank. mazz allowed his galaxy to fall into only a planet NAP status without any fuss whatsoever and never complained once. I can't remember him having a big planet either.

He wasnt a typical defector out to just save themselves.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:38   #85
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
I don't remember anyone getting this upset when NoCeX was smashed and broke apart. There were record level defections that occured shortly after. I find it funny that there are probably alot of players right now dying to reply to this thread but their hypocritical behaviour would be called on right away.
Must say I kinda like the defections. They mean that u weaken the alliance themself. Their membershiplevel. They won't come back as strong the next round. Is a part of war.
[1up]
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:58   #86
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Must say I kinda like the defections. They mean that u weaken the alliance themself. Their membershiplevel. They won't come back as strong the next round. Is a part of war.
says a whole lot of you
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:00   #87
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
says a whole lot of you
U play the game... U are having a war... If u or your enemy lose there will allways be a price, and there should be. Defectors isn't anything I value... But I do love it when my enemy is striked by it, makes it more of a victory to damage the alliance itself.
[1up]
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:15   #88
logbat

mkay if you put it that way i understand
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:34   #89
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
U play the game... U are having a war... If u or your enemy lose there will allways be a price, and there should be. Defectors isn't anything I value... But I do love it when my enemy is striked by it, makes it more of a victory to damage the alliance itself.
Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and imagine how disgusted you'd be if it happened to your alliance, whilst you were facing the same odds as VVOMM are now.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:52   #90
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and imagine how disgusted you'd be if it happened to your alliance, whilst you were facing the same odds as VVOMM are now.
Oi. I don't want his stinking feet in my shoes
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:16   #91
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Well.. it have.... Round 5 Elysium for instance.. lost 100 player there.. Recruited to Fury/Legion. U might think it sucks, but it also leaves u the loyal core. And the ones who left, u soon realize how much better u where without em. An alliance can get stronger from this.. or it can perish. Up to the alliance itself.
[1up]
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 17:17   #92
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Oi. I don't want his stinking feet in my shoes
Your girly shoes are to small for me anyway..
[1up]
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:31   #93
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
but it also leaves u the loyal core. And the ones who left, u soon realize how much better u where without em. An alliance can get stronger from this.. or it can perish. Up to the alliance itself.
Agreed. At the end of round 7, during the Fury war, we booted anyone not completely serving Titans. Anyone trying to hide in protected galaxies or going inactive without reason were removed.

We were better in round 8 for not having the hangers on.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:25   #94
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Quote:
Well.. it have.... Round 5 Elysium for instance.. lost 100 player there.. Recruited to Fury/Legion. U might think it sucks, but it also leaves u the loyal core. And the ones who left, u soon realize how much better u where without em. An alliance can get stronger from this.. or it can perish. Up to the alliance itself.
Make up your mind.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:35   #95
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
I just wanted to say that I love lrytas, and I'm sorry our little chat between RaH and LDK last round didn't work out terribly well.

(it would have been fun though, and say hi to izverg for me)

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:38   #96
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter
Make up your mind.
He's saying the same thing in both instances...

Jester
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:07   #97
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter
Make up your mind.
I don't see how thoose 2 quotes conflicts with each other?
[1up]
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:53   #98
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
I just wanted to say that I love lrytas, and I'm sorry our little chat between RaH and LDK last round didn't work out terribly well.

(it would have been fun though, and say hi to izverg for me)
So I'm guessing RaH would have blocked if it meant you getting in with LDK?

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:55   #99
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
No.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:19   #100
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Some people wanted it. AlbinoSqrl happened to be in an LDK HC gal, he was one of them. Part of the reason some people wanted to do it was to reinstate fluidity after FAnG/Adelante and Fury had essentially lost. Others just didn't want to see Titans win.

Jester