User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:35   #51
Draki
> EvuL

Draki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden

at a guess;

oylmpians 150?
virus 200?
vision 80?
madcows 100+?
ministry 40-60?

u sir .. have no clue

oly 150 members ?
well i have only seen 90 online at BUSY times
virus 200 ?
i havent seen more then 100 online
visions 80 ? i guess not more then 50

so i guess they got around 400 members all in all

weet may got the same, but with NAR and FAnG and Zenith its near to 2,5 : 1 !
Draki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:37   #52
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Draki
u sir .. have no clue

oly 150 members ?
well i have only seen 90 online at BUSY times
virus 200 ?
i havent seen more then 100 online
visions 80 ? i guess not more then 50
its not my problem not all your members are active at one time.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:47   #53
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
so your saying nar has 1000+ members?

because olympians alone have a fairly large chunk of people as do virus.

at a guess;

oylmpians 150?
virus 200?
vision 80?
madcows 100+?
ministry 40-60?

and at a guess weet has around the same perhaps a little less.

so if your saying that Nar has 1000 members maybe it should be vvomm+weet against them
where did i say they have 1000 members ? the % were related to the post i quoted.

start reading before posting.

i meant that if the so called "neutrals" hit all in a even way that we are still in the worse position...
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:52   #54
Draki
> EvuL

Draki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
its not my problem not all your members are active at one time.
on the paper vommv has like 550 members overall, and yepp to top times i guess 400 are active.
Draki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:52   #55
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
where did i say they have 1000 members ? the % were related to the post i quoted.

start reading before posting.

i meant that if the so called "neutrals" hit all in a even way that we are still in the worse position...
you said that weetnar = 3 times bigger than vvomm

do the maths and you might be able to work it out, if not ask me and ill tell you
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:53   #56
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Draki
on the paper vommv has like 550 members overall, and yepp to top times i guess 400 are active.
Surely all Virus isn't inactive :eek:
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:54   #57
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
he said that weetnar = 3 times bigger than vvomm

do the maths and you might be able to work it out, if not ask me and ill tell you
individual alliance sizes may not be 3 times bigger then vvomm, however the galaxies controlled bu narweet is indeed 3 times bigger then vvomm, do the maths
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:59   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
individual alliance sizes may not be 3 times bigger then vvomm, however the galaxies controlled bu narweet is indeed 3 times bigger then vvomm, do the maths
How the hell can you possibly make statements like that at this stage of the game ? You greatly over estimate in terms of numbers what your fighting.

All this thread is doing is hurting your own morale, notice how the more experienced alliances in your block are staying well away from it ? What ever happened to the "we have the skilled players so we'll win" stuff ?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:02   #59
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you said that weetnar = 3 times bigger than vvomm

erm, which kind of drugs you used today ?

i quoted this guy called black age or so.

he said the thingie with the neutral alliances. and my post with the 30 and 70% was related to him.

not to the 3 to 1 thingie....

smoking bad **** isnt good for health you know ?

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:03   #60
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
he did not mention galaxy sizes, he said weetnar:vvomm

had he said overall combined power of galaxies then what you said would be correct, but he didnt which is why he made himself look like a moron when i pointed out than member to member count isnt as large as he was implying.

and as for the ****y do the maths part, i have done already and if you didnt notice NaR is not made up completely from alliances who play hardcore

so if you think all weetnar galaxies 1 on 1 are the same strength as vvomm your being naive
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:03   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Just give the whining up and fight back. it's better to go down fighting than to go down.... in fact my favourite rounds have been when I have been beaten (r4,r7) so just enjoy it
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:05   #62
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
no, used certian alliances arbiters to obtain the information.
compared it against our own
compared it against intell

I dont speak for the "more experienced alliances in {my} block"
I never posted
"we have the skilled players so we'll win" stuff

quite the contrary, your side ran the Propaganda war Pre ticks, useing peons such as Aneu, fake aliases as Montana, and Other threads,.

Guess it payed off for your 15% who will enjoy the round
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:05   #63
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To the people trying as hard as their little fingers will type to create propaganda against WEET:

Do you know what you are talking about?
Or do you just throw random statistics and ideas into the forums, hoping noone will notice the obvious flaws?

This was just annoying to read, its amusing when propaganda and accusations are even on both sides, but you are making a silly attempt at trying to sound clever and well-informed... well it just makes you sound like a fool. Stick to idling on IRC grabbing inklings of rumours.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:06   #64
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
erm, which kind of drugs you used today ?

i quoted this guy called black age or so.

he said the thingie with the neutral alliances. and my post with the 30 and 70% was related to him.

not to the 3 to 1 thingie....

smoking bad **** isnt good for health you know ?
you better go edit your post then.

because you said

"oh well, get a clue.

weetnar outnumbers us 3 to 1 and if we would say the rest attacks 30% us and 70% sweetnar or wotever its doesnt make it better."

unless ofc your now saying you didnt post that?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:11   #65
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
no, used certian alliances arbiters to obtain the information.
compared it against our own
compared it against intell

I dont speak for the "more experienced alliances in {my} block"
I never posted
"we have the skilled players so we'll win" stuff

quite the contrary, your side ran the Propaganda war Pre ticks, useing peons such as Aneu, fake aliases as Montana, and Other threads,.

Madcows in hacking arbiter shocker !

You see how easy it is to make things up, kind of like your statistics.

Your paying for your political naivety and crap diplomacy, face up to your mistakes, quit whining, show some backbone and fight back. If I was in an alliance where a HC's only reaction to a tough situation was to bitch on the forums I'd resign.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:14   #66
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
you better go edit your post then.

because you said

"oh well, get a clue.

weetnar outnumbers us 3 to 1 and if we would say the rest attacks 30% us and 70% sweetnar or wotever its doesnt make it better."

unless ofc your now saying you didnt post that?

lol you got me there, but the sense was meant different :P

damn english.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:19   #67
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
My opinion on the VVOMM situation is basically the same as Cochese'; if you wanted to be the good guys then you shouldn't have blocked. You gave up any right to claim to be the good guys as soon as you engaged in the block. Ok, that might not be how Cochese would choose to express his opinion

Of course this is quite different if you weren't trying to be the good guys and were just trying to win; it's a lot more honest, factual, and it's nice to see that you failed

As for my situation, I am quite happy to be the bad guy, I'm happy to beat your planets into the ground and I'm happy to see your whining threads because it means your morale is already diminished. No late night defence for you
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:20   #68
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
If I was in an alliance where a HC's only reaction to a tough situation was to bitch on the forums I'd resign.

Luckily for our members, there are 6 other HC doing something productive.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:26   #69
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

this, morale wise...tells more then 1k words
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:26   #70
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Luckily for our members, there are 6 other HC doing something productive.
Good luck to you six for trying, as that's the only sensible thing you can do.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:27   #71
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oh well, get a clue.

weetnar outnumbers us 3 to 1 and if we would say the rest attacks 30% us and 70% sweetnar or wotever its doesnt make it better.
Hehe, I think this is rather amusing. Smaller alliances such as my own, independent and proud to be who and what we are. Do you see us crying about its us vs the universe? Do you see other alliances in same situation does? No.....

Quite funny isnt it, you block up to get big and almighty and then oh god forbid someone else does the same and get bigger than you and then its crying about it ruins the game for everyone. What the hell should we say then that fight tooth'n nail back against the wall with whatever and whoever. How about you all try it on your own once in a while and be proud of your alliance and stand and fall with it? A challenge I doubt few of you would ever pick up.

Have fun and good luck
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:39   #72
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
My opinion on the VVOMM situation is basically the same as Cochese'; if you wanted to be the good guys then you shouldn't have blocked. You gave up any right to claim to be the good guys as soon as you engaged in the block. Ok, that might not be how Cochese would choose to express his opinion

Not too far off, really. The entire reason I opposed a "triad" was due to the fact it would be reacted--and probably over-reacted--to in almost exactly the manner it was, leading us down the path we're on presently, and realizing my worst fears.

I'd really wished to take one ally and set the stage for a huge "doubles match" of other alliances pairing up and doing the same. Maybe that wasn't ever a possibility, but I'd like to think it would have been.

All we can do is learn, and make better descisions next time. The powerblock mentality isn't an easy one to shake off of people after so very many rounds of it.

Here's to the future though.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:39   #73
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread reminds me of last round. Funny. The morale line especially.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:49   #74
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
RESHUFFLE ALL PLANETS MAKE THE GAME FUN SINCE THERE ARE ANNOYING PEOPLE ARGUING AGAIN

Ive been on the losing sides most times, makes no difference, when i was on the winning side i didnt get incoming once it was boring as hell
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:50   #75
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
i never knew i could read so much sh*te in one place, but then this is AD.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:56   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
reshuffling
would be
in fact
quite teh funny
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:58   #77
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
RESHUFFLE ALL PLANETS MAKE THE GAME FUN SINCE THERE ARE ANNOYING PEOPLE ARGUING AGAIN

Ive been on the losing sides most times, makes no difference, when i was on the winning side i didnt get incoming once it was boring as hell

Never really played to WIN this game. Ive been in good and bad galaxies, through good times and quite horrible ones. I started to care less though and just play the game as good as I can. Can't really ask more of myself than that.

Asking for a reshuffle is just sad though, it would ****up for everyone else that didnt take part in blocking and building brickwalls all around em
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:07   #78
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
I log into the forums and what do I see? My alliance admitting defeat only a few days into the round? Do my eyes betray me, or is it so? Today I am not proud to be where I am, and it makes me miss the days where I could proudly say I stood and worked for something great. However decisions like this braught me to where I am, and I will fight for my own glory now since my alliances Glory is dead.

-Silk_311
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:11   #79
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
I cant begi to tell you the number of eclipse ppl who say they have been playing the game politically and will win. Its amazing after the round7 backstabbing brought about by these very same people that they suddenly are nice people again... lmao....

I also know these same people complain about stagnation.... well they should look at themselves and get a reality check. Damage control for NARWEET is strong but the truth is out there that they make up member numbers for VVOMM while downplaying theirs... usual propoganda... heck we all do it but lets not get into the nonsense that narweet dont outnumber ppl and that eclipse has every intention of backstabbing at the appropriate time. Some old friends have joined RaH ... why didnt you just call RaH... Eclipse jnr.. as you are merely adding to the boredom.

Planetarion is run by very ordinary crew who cannot deliver a updated product and rehash the game all the time... seems alliances are doing the same. Dont coplain about stagnation and certainly dont complain about eclipse trying to have boasting rights again if sheer numbers wins the day.

Why dont some of the so-called nuetral alliances who wanted some fun go and attack eclipse in numbers... I was given their memberlist by a disgruntled member there so planet message me and Ill send it.. after all every-one knows where I am
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:17   #80
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
Why dont some of the so-called nuetral alliances who wanted some fun go and attack eclipse in numbers... I was given their memberlist by a disgruntled member there so planet message me and Ill send it.. after all every-one knows where I am
*laughs*

That would shatter the image of being neutral wouldnt it
Not really our mess to clean up this, we just happen to be bystanders and now and then roadkills
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:43   #81
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I cant begi to tell you the number of eclipse ppl who say they have been playing the game politically and will win. Its amazing after the round7 backstabbing brought about by these very same people that they suddenly are nice people again... lmao....

I also know these same people complain about stagnation.... well they should look at themselves and get a reality check. Damage control for NARWEET is strong but the truth is out there that they make up member numbers for VVOMM while downplaying theirs... usual propoganda... heck we all do it but lets not get into the nonsense that narweet dont outnumber ppl and that eclipse has every intention of backstabbing at the appropriate time. Some old friends have joined RaH ... why didnt you just call RaH... Eclipse jnr.. as you are merely adding to the boredom.
Pathetic attack, even for you old friend.

Throwing rocks at glass houses arent we? Who was the backstabber in r7? Remind me... ah yes...

But you were 'tricked' werent you?

I hoped you had quit totally, and not tarnish your once good and noble name. You arent the Fred that I once knew.

As for Eclipse intentions, you can continue to make them up because we have no plans for after VoM.

Quote:

Planetarion is run by very ordinary crew who cannot deliver a updated product and rehash the game all the time... seems alliances are doing the same. Dont coplain about stagnation and certainly dont complain about eclipse trying to have boasting rights again if sheer numbers wins the day.
So by the same vein, Legion and Fury can never 'boast' about their victories.

Quote:

Naturally, you see Eclipse as a threat so want the neutral alliances to attack it. As for the memberlist, good on you Shouldnt this mean VoM can win easily?

All in all Fred, you've sunk to new lows.

Sorry that its come to this.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:00   #82
schryenm
Old geezer

schryenm is infamous around these parts
Hehe,
Comeon Keystroke wouldn't it be a laugh when u ended up with Webangel and Illogical due to a reshuffle?

As to vvoomm, i personally think they should have stayed vom. Yes membercount does matter, yes vom would have been outgunned.
But i get a definite "NoCeX revisited" feeling about current situation.
Tbh i think the current situation around vvoomm has as much to do with being outgunned as being lacking of coordination. A totally individual observation, but still:
- Alliance para channel has been on 4 different servers (including PA-net) within 24 hours.
- Pure block oriented parahandling, not wooing neutrals to see the benefits of true neutrality
- Unclear "grab while u can" target allocation, not reigning in the greedy narcistic elements which only give an alliance strength, *IF* properly handled.

My guess vvoomm hc is a little overwhelemd

Don't get me wrong tho, i have all the respect for the hc's trying to control things. I just think that it was a bridge to far.
R3: 26:6:15 markdirdir of Tchai [TFD]
R4: 285:19:15 marmaluk of Pao [TFD]/[XAN Core]
R5: 20:9:4 markdirdir of Kursk [XAN Core]
R6: 2:1:15 markdirdir of Tchai [XAN core]/(inactive)
R7: 40:6:23 markdirdir of Pao -freebee -
R8: 40:5:3 markdirdir of Tchai [Plush]
R9: 6:2:2 Disneyland of the Death Penalty (OLY)
R10 Retired
schryenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:08   #83
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
So you make yourself a triad block, which expands to 5, and now bitch when the odds aren't entirely in your favour?

You try and morally justify making a block?

Stop smoking what you inspect Sirad, you're starting to talk ****e.

If you wanted a "round for the good of PA" you'd ahve gone solo, as would every other alliance, like RaH did in r8 and NoS did.

Don't try and take a moral high ground because the wind is blowing against you suddenly.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:10   #84
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
If I was in an alliance where a HC's only reaction to a tough situation was to bitch on the forums I'd resign.
That reminds me of your whining and bitching around the beginning of R6 when Xeta+FoS bulldozed FLVT with the good old fashioned brute force tactics...good thing you weren't HC, eh? *grin*

Oh, as for the thread...I think that WEET+NaR is massively overkill, but I can't think of a bunch of gimps more deserving of that overkill. (Actually I can, but nm) I do feel sorry for Madcows, it was simply a poor political alignment on their part - it's always, ALWAYS a better move to try and create your own axis of power than to join one that's already established.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:14   #85
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
@ first I didn´t know what to say ... reading the thread I made up some points tho.

Most of you are refering to the fact that weet allowed "neutrals" in their gals. Right, they allowed. It was their members that took in those "neutrals" for their own reasons.

My gal has an member of IPC. Why ? Because he is a friend and wants to play with us. Does that mean that all of IPC got napped to weet ? ... No.
If encountered inside parallel or cluster ... would I nap them or get them into p/c ally ? ... Yes, for as long as there is no particular reason to exclude them.

Am I politicaly particular clever now because one of me m8ts is IPC ???

Another point to make is ... we are talking of alliance blocks here, aye ?

Remember Templar r4 ? How good they did ? ... What is left now ? ... an alliance that is barely mentioned. *shame*
Where have you seen them complain ?

There is/was a thread about IPC beeing a bad alliance here in AD. I have never seen them complain however.

What are about all those small alliances out there in the universe ? That get incoming from all the Big ones all the time ??? Where do they complain ??

Why is it always "the masters of the universe" complaining ??

You guys have no self respect ?

I was roided "Back into the Stoneage!" in r5. My whole gal was. We didn´t whine ... but fought till the end ... even if we were a joke to our enemies [np] for us. We had fun with our great m8ts in our cluster (*waves* to C36-LR), we even won some victories (*waves* to Elysium) ... and in the end we even were the moral winners ... since we are still friends.

We died back then ... but with dignity.

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:20   #86
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by schryenm
Hehe,
Comeon Keystroke wouldn't it be a laugh when u ended up with Webangel and Illogical due to a reshuffle?
I enjoy playing the game with friends for the purpose of just having fun. I believe that would end up being a horrid experience ;-) Eventhough last round wasnt all that bad and the guys in the gal was nice. Eventhough cloak and dagger factor ran skyhigh for a while. We had incoming like twice entrie round (well before they pulled the plug) and I have to say it was the most boring round EVER... (and I have played since r1 )
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:23   #87
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve
Same **** different round.... why does it always consist of NoS's powerblock stating they are not working with another power block and it being utter BS?

Everyone attacks with gals, if u out number somewheres around 3:1 as people are claiming....

*I SMELL PUSSY *
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:38   #88
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
i still hate powerblocking

I still hate powerblocking cause indeed this makes the game so freaking boring. The only reason why i am still playing PA and i guess some more with me is the fun i have with my PA friends.

Being on the "winning side" (as in already winning half way the round like for example r5 and 7) is no fun at all. I like to keep an equal and nice fight between equal allies. I was on the winning side in r5 and it got so freaking boring when we never saw any incomings on the gal and so no late night stress for defense (thats fun actually!), not even minding the easy way you get your roids because targets are scared of you. Being on the losing side in such a round isnt funny at all, cause u get raped every night by a planet that is 5 times your size 3 nights in a row ( happenend to me a lot in r7). Of course u can tell me to join a better alliance or get in one of those "big allies" but as i said before the game gets even more boring then.

Although i am indeed in VVOMM, I still have the same idea about powerblocking. But if we made like 5 or 6 medium sized blocks we could have LOADS more fun in the round decideing on the last day (maybe a few days before ) of the round who wins it, i think then even a lot more players would stuill be around nowadays. So if both these big blocks make sure they break up in pretty equal blocks (numbers of course, activity is merely their own concern then) at least i would have more fun again and i am sure many others with me. And please stop flaming each other like this! U call each other morrons, whiners and losers while when u say this u are as bad as the others who say this. Respect each other the way u should and for once try to see things objectively some do others already learned to do!

Peace out
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:45   #89
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Biggie
*I SMELL PUSSY *
*cough*. tell your lady to wash herself
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:52   #90
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
*cough*. tell your lady to wash herself
ok... ur stand up routine is original.....
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:53   #91
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
when we play with private gals its onely healthy with blocking since every alliance dont want to have just 10 men inside an galaxy it have to be divided up a little and spread around.
Its the block size thats the thing on the wallpaper here and weet with nar will ruin this round. simple as that its just cowardness and prolly the members love it atm but the HCs resposible for this is also resposible for this game gets an lower memberbase.

What was wrong with 3 blocks? werent that enough for you guys? 3 blocks all vs all and we would have had an longer war but when we are outnumberd 1/3 and wit hno chance to expand our block even more like we did after that SWEET thingy,we will get an short and boreing round.

So blocking in numbers like NARWEET does here we get POWERBLOCKING big time if you dont see and understand that youre just stupid. what i saw in round 5 all vs nocex was something simular to whats happening here.

ironic the guys that said powerblocking was so bad is now doing it. chickens puk puk!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 00:54   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Biggie
Same **** different round.... why does it always consist of NoS's powerblock stating they are not working with another power block and it being utter BS?

Everyone attacks with gals, if u out number somewheres around 3:1 as people are claiming....

*I SMELL PUSSY *
Thats just a claim from VoM.

We didnt call FoS/Xeta pussy's to my recollection in r6.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:02   #93
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Pathetic attack, even for you old friend.

Throwing rocks at glass houses arent we? Who was the backstabber in r7? Remind me... ah yes...

But you were 'tricked' werent you?
---------

Actually Fury had already betrayed the alliance and had been sending spinner co-ords of people to get them deleted... even in fury gals.... and can boast that they were the initial backstabbers. They were also spreadin lies to RaH and Fang that Legion was going to stab them well before anything happened.

Glasshouses... you merely conveniently edit the truth
--------

QUOTE]Originally posted by Zh|l

I hoped you had quit totally, and not tarnish your once good and noble name. You arent the Fred that I once knew.

As for Eclipse intentions, you can continue to make them up because we have no plans for after VoM.

[/quote]

---------

Lies... you already have your plans and atm are conveniently not covering your eclipse targets while allowing your allies co-ords to get logged. As one person said in your command channel.... "we start attacking for real when I get my newsies"

You arent the Zhil I once knew either and have resorted to lying and backstabbing friends and even trying to cyber male friends which was pathetic in itself.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Zh|l

So by the same vein, Legion and Fury can never 'boast' about their victories.

Naturally, you see Eclipse as a threat so want the neutral alliances to attack it. As for the memberlist, good on you Shouldnt this mean VoM can win easily?

All in all Fred, you've sunk to new lows.

Sorry that its come to this.
[/quote]

A new low.... perhaps it mat seem to you but it will never be as low as you sunk when you destroyed friendships in round7 from even within your own alliance and covered yourself with ypur pathetic lies and accusations. A more low creature has never played the game than the snake that is Zhil.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:10   #94
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
---------

Lies... you already have your plans and atm are conveniently not covering your eclipse targets while allowing your allies co-ords to get logged. As one person said in your command channel.... "we start attacking for real when I get my newsies"

sadly onely so few know and understand this and how this old fury men work,i dont say all of those thats working with them dont understand it but thats where the goldfish memory i was talking about before comes inn!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:10   #95
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
You arent the Zhil I once knew either and have resorted to lying and backstabbing friends and even trying to cyber male friends which was pathetic in itself.
.........ergh....OMG!?

Could be he was bored or something Or he just is like that...

Serious guys: THIS IS A GAME FOR CHRIST SAKE, take a chill pill and try have some fun....
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:12   #96
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
When I heared that people launched alot at 2.55, I was begining to wonder if PA had changed.
Viewing the fine arroganse and bitching from the fur.. eh, eclipse folks, Im confident that nothing has change.

Thanks Zhil, Germ, Hicks, Morden etc, I love you guys
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:32   #97
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
ironic the guys that said powerblocking was so bad is now doing it. chickens puk puk!
Ironic that the ones who made the first block are now complaining about being blocked against?

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:33   #98
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

Actually Fury had already betrayed the alliance and had been sending spinner co-ords of people to get them deleted... even in fury gals.... and can boast that they were the initial backstabbers. They were also spreadin lies to RaH and Fang that Legion was going to stab them well before anything happened.

Glasshouses... you merely conveniently edit the truth
Fury never sent coords to anyone. Members of Fury, Legion, and others were the ones involved in such things. I never reported a single person that round because I didnt bother to get involved in what the 'rumours' and such were.

Hell, I didnt even report you Fred when you farmed.

As for Legion, wrong again. Afaik RaH and FanG were worried you were going to backstab them - and wait... Consortium... what did Legion do! Oh yes! It was well known in all commands that Legion did not like RaH or FanG within the block, and if it wasnt for Fury I doubt Legion would have worked with them.

Quote:

What?!?! Are you mad? Why would Eclipse bother to do such a thing? We cant win vs VoM on our own. And Ely/WP/ToT are putting the past with Fury behind them to work with us. As for 'attacking for real when I get my newsies' - I cant remember that. Eclipse is definately not 'holding back' to try and betray our allies and its common sense that when news scans do come out we'll be in a much stronger position.

Quote:

Is this a joke? I havent backstabbed any friends since r3 which only affirmed my loyalty to Fury back then. Get something new, I am not known for backstabbing. As for cyber, thats quite a pathetic comeback. Where on earth did you get that from? I dont cyber male friends, and neither do I personally cyber on IRC or any other chat basis.

To go deeper into the wonderful world of Zhil and to address this attempt to deframe my character, I can only see two possiblities for this:

One was a r3 log with magstorm where I was simply a peon and he thought I was female so attempted to cyber me. Wasnt terribly exciting until I said something along the lines of "Sorry but I'm actually male, Feel the Fury." Second possibility was a drunk Fury member who was posting sexual slurs to me and I foolishly attempted to call the bluff. I dont have logs, but I know I didnt 'partake' - to say I did anything is an insult to my abilities in 'acting out something' or lets say 'roleplaying'.

All in all, step back up to your high order Fred. This isnt really you

Quote:

A new low.... perhaps it mat seem to you but it will never be as low as you sunk when you destroyed friendships in round7 from even within your own alliance and covered yourself with ypur pathetic lies and accusations. A more low creature has never played the game than the snake that is Zhil.
I never destroyed friendships in round 7. Where on earth do you get that from? I made more friends in round 7 actually. The only 'friends' I lost were those who wished to destroy my alliance and all I had worked hard for. Those who had used personal friendship to blind us. And do tell me, which people did I lie to in Fury?

Im hardly low. I was ruthless in p7 back in r4. I would honestly call you the lowest Mr Disgrace To Legion.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:38   #99
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
holy ****.

Fred, you've turned into the very creature you hated, back in the day. A whining, bitching, trolling forum warrior.

What the hell happened to you, man? What the hell happened?

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:38   #100
Petru
mefs

Quote:

Actually Fury had already betrayed the alliance and had been sending spinner co-ords of people to get them deleted... even in fury gals....
I gave a fair portion of them, including the evidence against you.

Quote:

They were also spreadin lies to RaH and Fang that Legion was going to stab them well before anything happened.
This I can claim to know about though. Threats and hostilities from Legion were never passed via Fury, if anything Germania was trying to smooth the waves constantly between us and Legion.

r7 we had to face off against "angry Eric" mode Biggdogg, and a very pompous Praetorian and Slinkee, who were spouting more threats per week than you could get out of George Bush at the moment. I even had incoming from them on me personally at one point.

I'm not saying Fury are innocent, they're slippery sods. But not quite all of your list is true.