User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:24   #1
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking how cute

Its quite cute to see so many is playing cloak & dagger and do whatever to hide and not reveal themselfs. I dont think all the new P nicks as of late is due to so many new players

Not as I care, but quite funny to see....

As a side note: Its easier to deal with people that isnt afraid of be what and who they are, even they might be foes at least they are honest

hf everyone
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:28   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
So what brought on this relevation? It's not as if we haven't been doing this on a large scale since round 4 or anything.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:31   #3
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
So what brought on this relevation? It's not as if we haven't been doing this on a large scale since round 4 or anything.
hehe, I know, Ive been doing it myself now and then, but still its a bit silly. A bit fun now and then though...

And probably because I dealt a bit with it today, why it tickles my brain, but.. just a part of the game .. why I said "hf everyone" ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:35   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
It's quite necessary though, this game is played hardcore and every step you make gets recorded. Though, from my experiences as an intel officer, it hardly ever happens that gal is tagged with the 'wrong' alliance. Within a matter of days you know who is who, so it probably doesn't matter that much.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:39   #5
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
/me likes my Parallel, I have Scouse etc. so no fake nicks there. It's an interesting change, though there are some in there.

Silly hardcore players
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:41   #6
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
It's quite necessary though, this game is played hardcore and every step you make gets recorded. Though, from my experiences as an intel officer, it hardly ever happens that gal is tagged with the 'wrong' alliance. Within a matter of days you know who is who, so it probably doesn't matter that much.

Most alliances do collect intel (gasp! yes even IPC does that).
But sometimes you cant help wonder if people doesnt happen to take this game a bit more serious than what is needed.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:43   #7
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
/me likes my Parallel, I have Scouse etc. so no fake nicks there. It's an interesting change, though there are some in there.

Silly hardcore players

hehe.. I found Kurashima in mine... to use his words "oh how the irony" ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 01:33   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
Most alliances do collect intel (gasp! yes even IPC does that).
But sometimes you cant help wonder if people doesnt happen to take this game a bit more serious than what is needed.
Most alliances keep their mouths shut about what information they're sitting on instead of going to the forums about it...

Jester
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 01:35   #9
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Re: how cute

Quote:
Its quite cute to see so many is playing cloak & dagger and do whatever to hide and not reveal themselfs. I dont think all the new P nicks as of late is due to so many new players

Not as I care, but quite funny to see....

As a side note: Its easier to deal with people that isnt afraid of be what and who they are, even they might be foes at least they are honest

hf everyone
oww pls cloak and dager PA got to its hight in rnd 4 slowly subsided after that you only got amature **** left now
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 02:31   #10
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
oww pls cloak and dager PA got to its hight in rnd 4 slowly subsided after that you only got amature **** left now
What a load of rubbish.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 02:45   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
What a load of rubbish.
I agree with this statement 100%.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 04:33   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
I disagree with this also \o/

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 09:42   #13
StreeTMouseY
Critter Extraordinare

StreeTMouseY is an unknown quantity at this point
bleh ironic is that i do it too, even tho im not in any big ally only critters, and prolly noone even knows my real nick, and on top of it all i regulary **** up with aliases so everyone knows my real nick soon enough anyway heh.

but its fun

MouseH

R3 - StreeTMouse of TheBigCheese - N00b
R4 - MiMiC of Terra Mistica - Legion
R5 - Mouse fatalle of CheeseLand -Xanadu
R6 - State of Mind - Critters, Legion
R7 - Property of |Queen-Doris| - Critters
R8 - Expect company of Hidden Hostile ships - Critters & OuZo (o)
StreeTMouseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:00   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Since the PA-community has become more and more like "Cheers" as time has gone on (a bunch of drunks, where everybody knows your name) I question if all this hiding is worth the investment.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:41   #15
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Since the PA-community has become more and more like "Cheers" as time has gone on (a bunch of drunks, where everybody knows your name) I question if all this hiding is worth the investment.

Just because people say "Noooooooooooorm" when you enter a channal it doesnt necessary have to be like Cheers

Just kidding btw... But yes, its quite silly in one way.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:47   #16
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe..

:-D
- the zitoz.
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:48   #17
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
But yes, its quite silly in one way.
In my opinion it adds something to the game; let's face it - the game in itself is boring, so anything that adds even the tiniest touch of intrigue is good.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:57   #18
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I hid for about half an hour last round then got bored and we had a mass unmasking in the C channel hehe.

Just being me this time
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 13:48   #19
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I disagree with this also \o/
well as neither of you and Scouse have been seen roaming the intel circiet i dont think your opinion is as vaild as someone who has been for a long time

go find ya self a proper intel dealer getting info on an alliance is alot easer in rnd 9 than it ever was
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 14:03   #20
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
well as neither of you and Scouse have been seen roaming the intel circiet i dont think your opinion is as vaild as someone who has been for a long time

go find ya self a proper intel dealer getting info on an alliance is alot easer in rnd 9 than it ever was
Ho ho. The "I'm better than you" card. You have no idea how much intel work Zhil or I have been involved in in the past. And you have no idea how much intel we have this round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 14:22   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This is one of my pet hates. It really annoys me when trying to work with your cluster or para (or in random situations galaxies) and people refuse to trust you with the real info on themselves.

Part of the whole team work aspect of PA comes down to TRUST and without that you cant function as a team. By hidding behind a fake name you never allow this trust to form as your undermining it. I like to know who i'm dealing with in these cases and I like to know that when appointing HC's to the c and p alliances that we arent having the wool pulled over our eyes by a single alliance.

Its a simerlar thing when you get alliances forbidding members to tell their galaxy what alliance they are or ording them not to tell their friends their co-ords. Its just taking the whole thing too seriously and slowing killing the community because no one dares trust anyone else. Some of you need to take a leaf out of the community alliances books and just realise PA is supposed to be fun and stop acting as if its life or death. Perhaps then we can get the great community aspect of the game back which is what attracts new people to the game thus making it more appealing and more fun
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 14:30   #22
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Some of you need to take a leaf out of the community alliances books and just realise PA is supposed to be fun and stop acting as if its life or death. Perhaps then we can get the great community aspect of the game back which is what attracts new people to the game thus making it more appealing and more fun

Al heil the rodent, the hamster have spoken, now listen
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 16:34   #23
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Ho ho. The "I'm better than you" card. You have no idea how much intel work Zhil or I have been involved in in the past. And you have no idea how much intel we have this round.

and you base this on ??

you have no idear what i know or i dont know baseing your arguement on the same I'm better than you pricipal dont realy work does it

i never stated that you or Zhil dident do intel work im saying that you both arnt prodomatly intel based and im well aware of Zhils actions in the past Ta as i have talked to him in rl and have worked with him before in joint operations i have also worked substantialy with allot of fury command in previous rounds either covertly or directly so Scouse dont try and second jude what im saying im not denying you have intel knolage you just dont know everthing im speaking as an outsider atm i have no alliance base and dont evan have a planet i retired from the game

as my refrance to the intel circet your not one well known to the intel comunity for excelence in intel are you ? not saying i am there we go
Herman Goering
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:24   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Let one analyze the irony of the title : " Scouse - Intelligence Officer. "

If you can get past the gall of that title, it really makes you wonder how he got that far up the ladder.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:31   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
stuff
I do believe that you started it. Everything you just said applies to yourself. Just pretend I wrote it, and reply to that.

Quote:
as my refrance to the intel circet your not one well known to the intel comunity for excelence in intel are you ? not saying i am there we go
If anything the unknown people can claim to be better than the known people, in this situation? No?

(I don't claim to be any better than anyone at intel, including yourself, I'm just pointing that out for argument's sake)

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
Let one analyze the irony of the title : " Scouse - Intelligence Officer. "

If you can get past the gall of that title, it really makes you wonder how he got that far up the ladder.
What?

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:35   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:

What?
I was merely voicing my opinion on how they made you an "intellegence" officer.

Think about it.
Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:38   #27
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
I was merely voicing my opinion on how they made you an "intellegence" officer.

Think about it.
Yes, it's both big and clever. You should be really proud of your achievement.

And I have never been an 'intelligence officer'.

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:39   #28
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
You have no idea how much intel work Zhil or I have been involved in in the past. And you have no idea how much intel we have this round.
Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:41   #29
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
And since when can only Intel officers gather intel?

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:41   #30
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
And I have never been an 'intelligence officer'.
Qazok takes the Gold!

(I really like this new 'headline' style reply, in case you hadn't noticed)
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:44   #31
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
And since when can only Intel officers gather intel?
Thats not the point.

You gather intel.

= hence =

You are working as an intel person\officer\peon, whatever you want to call it.

Your gathering intel makes you one.
Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:48   #32
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Thats not the point.

You gather intel.

= hence =

You are working as an intel person\officer\peon, whatever you want to call it.

Your gathering intel makes you one.
No it doesn't.

Please don't reply. If you care so much PM me on irc. Nick is Scouse|afk. We're ruining the thread.

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:49   #33
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
I do believe that you started it. Everything you just said applies to yourself. Just pretend I wrote it, and reply to that.

If anything the unknown people can claim to be better than the known people, in this situation? No?

(I don't claim to be any better than anyone at intel, including yourself, I'm just pointing that out for argument's sake)

What?

wouldent realy say i was unknown would you ?

/me waits for Scouse to figure out who i am
Herman Goering
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:51   #34
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:

ever get those FAL's I airmailed you?
Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:52   #35
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:

No, you misunderstood. You said I was unknown in 'intel circles', whereas you arn't.

Me being unknown, you not being. Me having a case for being better because of that*.

*Not claiming to be, but it's a possibility.

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:54   #36
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cute

Quote:
No, you misunderstood. You said I was unknown in 'intel circles', whereas you arn't.

Me being unknown, you not being. Me having a case for being better because of that*.

*Not claiming to be, but it's a possibility.

ahhh good enough

/me hands Scouse a beer
Herman Goering
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 18:01   #37
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
This is one of my pet hates. It really annoys me when trying to work with your cluster or para (or in random situations galaxies) and people refuse to trust you with the real info on themselves.

Part of the whole team work aspect of PA comes down to TRUST and without that you cant function as a team. By hidding behind a fake name you never allow this trust to form as your undermining it. I like to know who i'm dealing with in these cases and I like to know that when appointing HC's to the c and p alliances that we arent having the wool pulled over our eyes by a single alliance.

Its a simerlar thing when you get alliances forbidding members to tell their galaxy what alliance they are or ording them not to tell their friends their co-ords. Its just taking the whole thing too seriously and slowing killing the community because no one dares trust anyone else. Some of you need to take a leaf out of the community alliances books and just realise PA is supposed to be fun and stop acting as if its life or death. Perhaps then we can get the great community aspect of the game back which is what attracts new people to the game thus making it more appealing and more fun
You can earn someone's trust without them knowing your 'real' nick. You don't need to know someone's 'real' nick is in order to earn their trust. You can trust somebody without knowing what their 'real' nick is. Psychology and an understanding of human nature are very important parts of the game The people who are capable of exploiting them are some of the best politicians in the game.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:43   #38
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
You can earn someone's trust without them knowing your 'real' nick. You don't need to know someone's 'real' nick is in order to earn their trust. You can trust somebody without knowing what their 'real' nick is. Psychology and an understanding of human nature are very important parts of the game The people who are capable of exploiting them are some of the best politicians in the game.
i think the point he's making is that in this situation of not knowing who's being truthful etc you can never be sure who's part of a big alliance, maybe manipulating you, or maybe a lone guy trying to play big. it makes it harder to trust someone outright, because when you do, often you get screwed over, and become more reserved in the future
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:36   #39
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
i think the point he's making is that in this situation of not knowing who's being truthful etc you can never be sure who's part of a big alliance, maybe manipulating you, or maybe a lone guy trying to play big. it makes it harder to trust someone outright, because when you do, often you get screwed over, and become more reserved in the future
Actually that was part of my point as well. By taking initiative and forging relationships with people and by being able to read people, you put yourself in the commanding position, not the other way around. By allowing your decisions to be affected by what someone outside of your galaxy says to you or by how someone plays you, you take control away from yourself and give it to someone you don't want to have that kind of power. What potential alliance someone belongs to should have no bearing on how you interact with people. If you allow it to affect you, especially publicly, you call attention to yourself by having double standards and people are able to pigeon-hole you into the block you're from, instead of you remaining an objective individual with the ability to command and lead, no matter your audience.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 04:49   #40
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i retired from the game

I rest my case. You've retired. You may very well still have contacts and such but you honestly arent involved in the actual round to get the feel for it. I was the same in the rounds where I was inactive within Fury - I couldnt properly judge a round even when gathering feedback.

I would say the commands of VoM, NaR and WEET know much more than do.

PS: Dont take offense.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 13:01   #41
Jori.X.McKie

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

Silly hardcore players
^^ This p is getting into trouble ... trust me i´m within the eye of an hurricane and even don´t know it before
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 14:46   #42
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jori.X.McKie
^^ This p is getting into trouble ... trust me i´m within the eye of an hurricane and even don´t know it before
We got attacked in P by the powers that be (Sadly enough it was Dragons) and kicked from all the rooms. If anyone else needs P defence or wants to do some Dragon bashing then PM me in #titans.

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 14:50   #43
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I rest my case. You've retired. You may very well still have contacts and such but you honestly arent involved in the actual round to get the feel for it. I was the same in the rounds where I was inactive within Fury - I couldnt properly judge a round even when gathering feedback.

I would say the commands of VoM, NaR and WEET know much more than do.

PS: Dont take offense.

erm Zhil no offence but you dont have a clue what im up to so pls dont make stupid glib comments like this thx
Herman Goering
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 14:53   #44
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
We got attacked in P by the powers that be (Sadly enough it was Dragons) and kicked from all the rooms. If anyone else needs P defence or wants to do some Dragon bashing then PM me in #titans.
Speak to you later.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:30   #45
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
If you don't trust me enough to even tell me your name then I know I can't trust you. If you have something to hide you can't be trusted.

If on the other hand you eter the parallel/cluster channel with your real nick it doesn't matter wether you're a neutralor an enemy HC. Either way you have deserved some trust right away.