User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Mar 2003, 14:18   #1
Dreadnought!

Titans Knocked off the Top Spot

Whats up? u get roided? :[
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 14:21   #2
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
deleted innit^^
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 14:34   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
We're still shared first hehe.

Tho thats what we get for all doing our quests on time and getting r/c going.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 15:08   #4
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida

I wish I was as good as you.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 15:20   #5
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
lol
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 15:32   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
I wish I was as good as you.
Don't take it so hard, without the garbage guy civilization would stop
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 16:07   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a bug. I swear.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 16:23   #8
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
We're still #1 in my eyes
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 19:52   #9
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Don't take it so hard, without the garbage guy civilization would stop
*feels so much better*

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 21:21   #10
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets wait until the round ends,so scouse can announce victory for titans as they had the "lead" in an unsignificant timeslot.
They love doing that.

-AF
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 21:39   #11
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
Lets wait until the round ends,so scouse can announce victory for titans as they had the "lead" in an unsignificant timeslot.
They love doing that.

-AF
lol
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 21:47   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
This isnt significant?
Knew i was doing something wrong...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 23:18   #13
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
They love doing that.

-AF
Get over it, Allfather. You were s**t, we demoted you. I've never known anyone to hold onto a grudge as long as you.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 00:56   #14
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Get over it, Allfather. You were s**t, we demoted you. I've never known anyone to hold onto a grudge as long as you.
Who gives a rats ass about rank. I was supposed to leave titans when round7 started,but stayed cause some people asked me too.

The reason i left however is quite simple:
Titans was designed to be a loosing alliance,as the ego´s gathered within it ranks could simply not handle beeing on the winning side cause then selfsentered egomaniacs would crawl out of the woodwork.
Basicly, titans rocked round 6, simply cause of the unity we had cause of the constant incomming and commeradery that gave us,but as soon as wind changed, it turned c**p. Something that continued with the recruitment of noobs and general twatish behaviour in round 7.

That combined with the "holier then thou" behaviour of certain people in our/your ranks when it came to cheating on all the levels of titans is quite ironic,as i havent been in any alliance with that ammount of cheating that titans had.

Get over yourself scouse, you take yourself and your rediculess "belif" in titans way to serious, and should realy visit the shores of Real life more frequent.
Stop flattering yourself into beliving i hold a grudge against Titans, and realize im just fedup with the hypocrisy within "its ranks".

-AF

Last edited by Jester; 11 Mar 2003 at 01:32.
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 02:00   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It sounds as if i am perfect titans material, why did i get 8 antivouches ?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 05:09   #16
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
we
are
winnars
~
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 08:26   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
It sounds as if i am perfect titans material, why did i get 8 antivouches ?
Possibly because AF has a somewhat distorted view of what truly went on

'possibly'
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 09:24   #18
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
49 [FEAR] SIF [Titans] 27:8 50.000

we're third equal, we havent been knocked far
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 09:32   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
They love doing that.

-AF

THE HILARITY VALUE IS INCREASED FURTHER BECAUSE OF IT BEING TRUE

Last edited by Tomkat; 11 Mar 2003 at 09:52.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 09:58   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

Shared first with me doesn't count for much

[edit]Oops, we dropped. That must mean lots of peeps missed their res/con ticks \o/ [/edit]
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 11:06   #21
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
eh,
intel brigade attack go go go
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 11:06   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fact is I'm going to roid you all.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 11:42   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
bring it bitch
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:21   #24
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
THE HILARITY VALUE IS INCREASED FURTHER BECAUSE OF IT BEING TRUE
hehe, the richest thing I have read in ages coming from a spy for Fury last round. What exactely do you "claim" to ever have known about the inner workings of Titans?
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:24   #25
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AF
hypocrisy
Yeah, don't you just hate hypocrisy?

On an entirely seperate note, it's nice to see my farms progressing so well, but will my order be ready when I come out of protection and launch the pods I just built? That's where my concern lies
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 13:24   #26
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

If any other ex-members or rejected applicants would like to have a dig at Titans, then please use this thread. Perhaps you could get a room on IRC and discuss how truely s**t we were, with your various reasons. Invite Kileman and Hicks. They'll fit right in with you lot.

Allfather, Titans had cheaters, I know that. It wasn't large scale at all. 1 IRC log of you and a couple of your gal mates cheating doesn't mean the whole alliance did.

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 16:57   #27
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Allfather, Titans had cheaters, I know that. It wasn't large scale at all. 1 IRC log of you and a couple of your gal mates cheating doesn't mean the whole alliance did.
No it doesnt, this proves that the entire entity of Titans was in fact cheating as a whole without any exceptions.

sheesh.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:00   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
hehe, the richest thing I have read in ages coming from a spy for Fury last round. What exactely do you "claim" to ever have known about the inner workings of Titans?
I didn't mention anything about the inner workings of Titans...?

I was referring to Allfather's post about Titan's claiming their win early before the round has been fully played out.

Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:31   #29
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
If any other ex-members or rejected applicants would like to have a dig at Titans, then please use this thread. Perhaps you could get a room on IRC and discuss how truely s**t we were, with your various reasons. Invite Kileman and Hicks. They'll fit right in with you lot.

There are whole strings of incidents involving titans members and some of their HC accountsharing. This kind of thing seems to happen in most alliances but Titans are really a prime example for that. Mayby the other alliances just hide it better though...

hAl
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:52   #30
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
they got a player deleted for account sharing

(this is a jk u guys dont kill me at once, please)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Đ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:52   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
blah blah blah
every alliance has members /officers/Hc that dabble in multi'ing/accountshareing/farming only reason that titans are gettign attention is because of their success in rd 8 (which for the benefit of the fury members that still dont realise Titans won )

back to topic
/me looks down from the lofty heights on the lowly titans gal

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:14   #32
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
There are whole strings of incidents involving titans members and some of their HC accountsharing. This kind of thing seems to happen in most alliances but Titans are really a prime example for that. Mayby the other alliances just hide it better though...

hAl
No there isn't. Show me any proof any account sharing other than allfather's logs, and the C29 Legion/Titans gal, which was dealt with.

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:20   #33
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
Did I miss something here?

In my utter astonishement I shall assume that you are confusing Titans with 'FAnG' in this case.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:35   #34
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anyone care? :/ All alliances have had people cheat at some point in their history. No alliance has been 'holier than thou'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:35   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did I miss something here?

In my utter astonishement I shall assume that you are confusing Titans with 'FAnG' in this case.
I'll try to be nice ... MORON !!!
go insult some other alliance you big idiot

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:40   #36
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I'll try to be nice ... MORON !!!
go insult some other alliance you big idiot

rgds Kj
No need to be rude, he was refering to an alliance that has cheated on a large scale including HC which was proven.

You want to deny this?

If not, then I see no reason for your potty mouth save bitter ignorance.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:45   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Anyone care? :/ All alliances have had people cheat at some point in their history. No alliance has been 'holier than thou'.
Yay, Zhil's become sain again

And Theam ... I made 7 new board accounts
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:59   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No need to be rude, he was refering to an alliance that has cheated on a large scale including HC which was proven.

You want to deny this?

If not, then I see no reason for your potty mouth save bitter ignorance.
**** off, really

just cause SOME HC and officers got caught for cheating hardly means FAnG cheated more then any other alliance. If you wouldn't be such an idiot, you might even understand that.

I guess it's just easier to make pple focus on the "obvious" to hide your own cheating activities. Cause let's be honnest, Titans ain't better then any alliance when it comes to "not cheating"

It amuses me how pple like you keep claiming how holy and much better Titans was. I mean, what have you reached in PA? you won a round that ended 1 month earlier. That's about it.

But yes, NO alliance ever will match up against the big great old Titans ...

get a life

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 20:25   #39
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
**** off, really

just cause SOME HC and officers got caught for cheating hardly means FAnG cheated more then any other alliance. If you wouldn't be such an idiot, you might even understand that.

I guess it's just easier to make pple focus on the "obvious" to hide your own cheating activities. Cause let's be honnest, Titans ain't better then any alliance when it comes to "not cheating"

It amuses me how pple like you keep claiming how holy and much better Titans was. I mean, what have you reached in PA? you won a round that ended 1 month earlier. That's about it.

But yes, NO alliance ever will match up against the big great old Titans ...

get a life

rgds Kj
Well its nice to know that in the land of fairytales and hobgoblins 30 closed accounts can mean 'some'. (Interestingly enough, by your own reports of membercount this would mean about 25% of the alliance got closed for cheating)

My own cheating activities, funny. Why don't you bring something to back that bull**** I mean statement up?

What we accomplished? We accomplished our goals, and thats more then most alliances can say. And as for no alliance matching up.......

well, at least yours couldn't
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 20:35   #40
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
blah blah blah
every alliance has members /officers/Hc that dabble in multi'ing/accountshareing/farming only reason that titans are gettign attention is because of their success in rd 8 (which for the benefit of the fury members that still dont realise Titans won )

back to topic
/me looks down from the lofty heights on the lowly titans gal
Stay away from my planet you wily old Irish man you
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 20:43   #41
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I didn't mention anything about the inner workings of Titans...?

I was referring to Allfather's post about Titan's claiming their win early before the round has been fully played out.

hmm, I thought we claimed a joint win with our allies at the end of the round...... I might well be mistaken.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 20:49   #42
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
just occasionally I miss the times in PA

reading this thread would be one of them, parra you are one of the funniest dutch people I've spoken to (but your voice is all high and whinny)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:17   #43
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
I think mocking Titans has been done to death....

All we need now is Scouse to make a few arrogant "we are the best" posts and ill be back on the bandwagon
________
YAMAHA LAGENDA SERIES

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:43.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:26   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman

All we need now is Scouse to make a few arrogant "we are the best" posts and ill be back on the bandwagon
You can join Kjeldoran, and then we can wote who of you two who is most stupid... but hurry, Kjeldoran is really working hard to win.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:31   #45
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman

We are the best.

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:46   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well its nice to know that in the land of fairytales and hobgoblins 30 closed accounts can mean 'some'. (Interestingly enough, by your own reports of membercount this would mean about 25% of the alliance got closed for cheating)

My own cheating activities, funny. Why don't you bring something to back that bull**** I mean statement up?

What we accomplished? We accomplished our goals, and thats more then most alliances can say. And as for no alliance matching up.......

well, at least yours couldn't
well, 30 closures is a blatant lie, thx liar

tso I guess math nor intell really are your strong points ...

so your goal was to win a round, that stops half way? wow, you must be good then. And as a matter of fact, FAnG accomplished their goals in r7 allready, even with the beating we got at the end (or the attempt to beat us).
with your OWN cheating activities, I clearly meant those in Titans and not you personally, though I figured you would capture that ...

but what the hell, why bother trying ... To you and some others, Titans always seems to be the best that happened to this world and clearly nothing can come near to the holy status it has.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:50   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
You can join Kjeldoran, and then we can wote who of you two who is most stupid... but hurry, Kjeldoran is really working hard to win.
you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that

rgds Kj (go kileman, you can still beat me )

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:53   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

btw, when I said AS important as Scouse, I didn't wanna give anyone (lo scouse ) the false impression ofc ..

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 23:23   #49
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that
Heh heh heh, nicely put Kj
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 23:33   #50
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
well, 30 closures is a blatant lie, thx liar

tso I guess math nor intell really are your strong points ...
hahahaha

Funny I gave zeus 25 logins and all were closed, on top of the 5 or so closed earlier.

Gee gosh that makes it what, 30.. and wonder what that says about my intel.

Why don't you take a look at the post were zeus says that he closed 20 something accounts (again: on top of the previous closes)