User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:25   #1
Illusions

Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

I have put together this Alliance Overview for my random galaxy.

Despite what many think there are still noobies in PA and also people returning. I have created this to give them some relatively impartial advice on the coming round based on my study of AD.

I know there are mistakes particularly on some of the details as I am not an expert.

However, I hope that this can be viewed as generally correct information which can give either a noobie or someone returning after 2 or 3 rounds away from PA a good grounding in the basic alliance positions.

I will break the post up into sections to try and make it more readable. It is a bit long!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brief history
-----------------

R7
---
Started out as a big match up between FLVTT (+ Others) vs NEWX (+ Others)

FFLVTT = Fury, FAnG, Legion, Virus, ToT & Titans
NEWX = NoS, Elysium, Wolfpack & Xanadu

In an extremely one-sided war FLVTT and friends crushed NEWX reasonably quickly. There then followed a period of stagnation although the end of the round became a bit more interesting as FLVTT started to break up and fight itself.

Fury/Legion were generally acknowledged as winners of the round. With Kileman of Fury the winning planet!

At the end of the round two of the traditional powerhouses of PA Legion (VTS) and Xanadu disbanded!

R8
---

FAnG / Adelante / ToT joined together (with Fury later) in a war against the other main grouping which was Titans and LDK (who also brought Virus brought on board later).

It was a long war but by the end the Titans/LDK/Virus grouping had the vast majority of top players (like 80 out of the Top 100 when the round ended)

During the course of the war Adelante became so heavily targetted that it fell to bits and the remnants fell into Fury.

FaNG was then also heavily smashed and also fell into chaos with half the HC trying to disband the alliance. Many players from FAnG also went into Fury at that time (altho some members remained together to keep what was left of FAnG alive).

Towards the end of the war WP (Wolfpack) and Ely (Elysium), two of the older more respectable alliances in the game, who had stayed out of the war to some extent, started to side with Fury against Titans/LDK/Virus - but this was too late and had little impact.

Titans/LDK were generally acknowledged as the round winners and LDK's Servus had the largest planet

At the end of the round Titans, LDK and Fury disbanded - which has left no clear claimant to the 'elite' throne in R9

Alliance explanation
-------------------------

For those who have missed a few rounds:

Titans were a splinter from R5 Legion - Quite small - very elite and well led. Disbanded end R8

LDK were an extremely powerful Lithuanian attack group that had been part of Xanadu (who disbanded R7) - Considered by many on both sides to be the best attacking force in PA (EVER) they fought R8 as an independent alliance. Disbanded R8

Adelante was a split off from Elysium who also claimed many of the former Legion players when Legion disbanded at the end of R7 + some other Battle Groups. They fell to pieces in R8 with most going into Fury and DTA battle group to Titans.

I wont explain Fury, Legion, Virus, Elysium, Wolfpack's, NoS history as they have gone back so many rounds that most people know them.

R9 - My take
----------------

From what I can gather there are three main blocks - altho imho only two really have a chance to win the game - the third may just be a 'kingmaker'

The blocks are as follows (this may change)

VVOMM
SWEET
NaR

VVOMM
---------

VOMM consists of the following allies atm:

Vision - TBH I don't know much about these guys - think they are middling in skill and numbers.

Virus - historic alliance going back mant rounds. Generally on the winning side but people do question how elite and well led they are!

Olympians - Olympians have been formed from former members of Titans and therefore have some of the leetest players in the game. They also took in many members from the former LDK and members of the Plush battle group. Arguably the best alliance in the game on paper but untried as a new alliance and a well known but untested leadership!

Madcows - A former battle group which has become an alliance. Some very good players also. Not sure how well led and 'tested' they are tho they have also taken in some former LDK members/HC and may therefore pack some punch.

Ministry - Another former battle group of one of the leet alliances (cant remember which one...think it was Xanadu - please feel free to correct me). Again meant to be very good but still have to be tested fighting as an alliance rather than a battle group.

The VVOMM group have allowed 0 people from outside VVOMM into their galaxies. So all their galaxies will be 100% VVOMM members (apart from a few peeps with no allies).

They claim this means they will not be caught up with constant NAPS and deals to win the game. In effect every galaxy that is not a VVOMM private galaxy could be a target to them (even galaxies with 1 or 2 VVOMM member will not get gal protections).

They have a good chance of winning the game - but they will be targets for every alliance/galaxy not in VVOMM and is not the largest (number wise) of the blocks!

Their main opposition will be:

SWEET
---------

Their main opposition will be the SWEET alliance.

SWEET consists of:

Sapienta - New alliance. Could be good. TBH know very little about them or their capabilities...Not even sure they are still going our are part of the block But SWEET sure sounds better that WEET!

Wolfpack - One of the longststanding alliances in the game. Always a solid rock but the quality may not be that high. Have apparently been recruiting heavily b4 this round which means they may have numbers but quality cud be suspect. Either way they have some experienced HC and always fight to the end.

Elysium - Exactly the same as WP - Longstanding alliance...Slighty smaller...May have better HC and members but the difference is fractional. (Wolfpack/Elysium have been allies for the last three round - some suggest that they may as well merge )

Eclipse - These may well be the main opposition to Olympians for the title of best individual alliance in the game. It has been formed from mainly former Fury members after Fury disbanded. It has some excellent ex-Fury HC as its HC and it also took in some of the best former players of Adelante and FaNG. Anyone who was scared of Fury shud be scared of Eclipse. Like Olympians they are new tho...so we will only tell how good they are at the end of the round.

ToT - German speaking alliance. Good players but fairly small. Have had a knack of being on winning side (until last round)

The SWEET priv galaxies have been open to all allied and neutral alliances. So they may well have quite a few members from the third block in their gals. People believe this will make the third block (NaR) more ready to side with SWEET against VVOMM.

NaR
-----
NaR is the third block. It consists of:

NoS - another longstanding alliance similar to Ely and WP and like them they have never truly been given elite status altho they can undoubtedely have an impact in a war. They have fought independently in R8 and no one can truly say how well they did!

AULD - is a group of smaller alliances that work together. I am not sure of its current membership but I think it includes Hirr, Rock, Newdawn and Entity + others (Please don't quote me on this as I am not 100%)

RaH - is a small ally with some very elite players and a few good HC. I am not sure what impact they have on the wider scene as they are so small and I believe there have been internal problems!

Most people believe that altho NaR doesn't have the quality to win the round alone it could act as a 'Kingmaker' by siding with one of the other more powerful blocks. NaR board posters and even SWEET deny they have any arrangement together and this is probably true...however as NaR members will be in SWEET galaxies targetted buy VVOMM it is more likely that NaR will end up fighting on SWEET's side.

Other playas?
------------------

The only other grouping worth mentioning is Zenith/FaNG.

FaNg were considered elite at one stage but many of their best members left when they collapsed under Titan/LDK pressure last round.

I am not sure how they have recovered.

Zenith is a new ally (I think) under the leadership of a guy called Aneu. I am not sure how good they are but if his posts on AD are anything to go by I wudn't put too much faith in them.

A potential outcome
--------------------------

Please bear in mind that this is pure speculation as you can never really predict who will win around until it has started and this round is particularly difficult because of the demise the 'leet' alliances and the creation of Eclipse and Olympians who are both potential superpowers in the vein of Fury and Legion but who have not been tested in battle.

Despite this I will put my neck on the line and state that I believe the SWEET block will win the round.

I have two many reasons for thinking this:

1) SWEET will have the support from the bulk of the unallied alliances and galaxies whether officially or not. VVOMM's policy of creating pure VVOMM gals means that their gals will be limited in number and identified quickly.

Every non-VVOMM gal will be a target for VVOMM and every non-VVOMM gal will know that they can attack VVOMM gals without the chance of hitting any of their allies and friends. With SWEET targetting VVOMM gals from day one all the random and non-aligned gals may jump on the bandwagon.

2) Eclipse, which I believe is at the core of SWEET is made up of a very strong, very elite, group of players who are out for revenge.

Many of the best players of Eclipse came from Fury/Adelante/FAnG and they had their noses pushed in the **** last round by Titans/LDK who are now Olympians.

If there is one thing I know is that they will be out for revenge and old Fury never lost two rounds in a row (I don't think)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway - I know this is probably full of mistakes but I think it could be useful for some people wanting a reasonably objective understanding of the relative position going into R9. So if you have some noobs in ur gal and they need a crash course in alliance politics then give 'em this link.

I am sure this will be flamed like mad...but honestly I am just trying to be helpful

Hehe and it might liven AD up a bit too...
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:44   #2
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
Originally posted by Illusions

Madcows - A former battle group which has become an alliance. Some very good players also. Not sure how well led and 'tested' they are tho they have also taken in some former LDK members/HC and may therefore pack some punch.

SWEET
---------

Wolfpack - One of the longststanding alliances in the game. Always a solid rock but the quality may not be that high. Have apparently been recruiting heavily b4 this round which means they may have numbers but quality cud be suspect. Either way they have some experienced HC and always fight to the end.

Elysium - Exactly the same as WP - Longstanding alliance...Slighty smaller...May have better HC and members but the difference is fractional. (Wolfpack/Elysium have been allies for the last three round - some suggest that they may as well merge )
Nice post I think but since I am at school I don't have too much time to comment on it, but I think I have a few things to say.

First of all its a bit wrong to say that MadcowS is made out of a BG... Its more true to say that it was made out of a bunch of friends havinf fun and with the only goal to have fun.

WP has recruited yes, but among them new recruits they have me HEH!!! and I don't think you should doubt my quiality or?
Well to make the long story short, to recruit ppl doesn't make your alliance less effective if you recruit the right ppl and as far as I know WP has done that. Many ppl will be proved terible wrong about WP this round.

And for Ely... they are good but to say they have better players than WP, is wrong in my oppinion and I'm quite sure that to say they have better HCs is VERY wrong.

Beside that I don't think there is muce more to sya.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:49   #3
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
where is NoS?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:51   #4
Illusions

NaR
-----
NaR is the third block. It consists of:

NoS - another longstanding alliance similar to Ely and WP and like them they have never truly been given elite status altho they can undoubtedely have an impact in a war. They have fought independently in R8 and no one can truly say how well they did!
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:10   #5
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
hirr and Rock are no part of Auld

Sapentia seem to have folded and is now wing of WP or something like that

hAl

Last edited by hAl; 6 Mar 2003 at 13:21.
hAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:27   #6
Illusions

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
hirr and Rock are no part of Auld

Sapentia seem to have folded and is now wing of WP or something like that

hAl
I stand corrected - I did say i wasn't sure of all the smaller alliance details. although Rock and Hirr are not part of Auld are they part of NaR?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:31   #7
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I stand corrected - I did say i wasn't sure of all the smaller alliance details. although Rock and Hirr are not part of Auld are they part of NaR?
Nope they aren't part of NaR.
NewDawn and EnTitY are part of NaR. They togehter contribute for the 'a' in NaR.

hAl
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:46   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
very nice post, really

few remarks though ...

1: you forgot to mention FAnG history between yer history line-up (just as information, since alot of pple who quit end r6 won't have a clue)

2: FAnG HC's and members DID NOT, and I repeat DID NOT, leave or quit cause of titans/LDK pressure. Eventhough I know they wanna hear nothing else then that

Ofc I can't talk of the entire alliance, but I can for myself and the ones I know WHY they left/quit.

nway, nice work on this ressumé of the last 2 rounds, I'm sure it'll be helpfull to the new ones or the old ones returning.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:07   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
RaH - is a small ally with some very elite players and a few good HC. I am not sure what impact they have on the wider scene as they are so small and I believe there have been internal problems!
You forgot 2 mention we are SEXY, + we have THEAMION!!!!!!!!!
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:13   #10
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Nope they aren't part of NaR.
NewDawn and EnTitY are part of NaR. They togehter contribute for the 'a' in NaR.

hAl
/me meows in hAL's general direction.

Whether or not that indicates an approval or disproval of the above statement will be up to the interpreter.

MEOW.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:20   #11
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Zenith is a new ally (I think) under the leadership of a guy called Aneu. I am not sure how good they are but if his posts on AD are anything to go by I wudn't put too much faith in them.
Rofl, RIT proves that flaming can be a viable propaganda method

Last edited by Ahriman; 6 Mar 2003 at 14:26.
Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:29   #12
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
its hirr

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:39   #13
Illusions

Re: Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Explain please...I am happy to correct it if I have done Zenith and Aneu a dis-service
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:46   #14
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it; it’s nice to have concise information, even with inaccuracies, good work
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 15:01   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
nice post will be very helpful to any returning players
i can certainly see similaritys between this rd and rd 6 with 3 main players involved

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 15:22   #16
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
nice post will be very helpful to any returning players
i can certainly see similaritys between this rd and rd 6 with 3 main players involved
That would be you, me and ....

hAl
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:00   #17
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
NoS doesn't exist, so where u got NaR from i don't know.

-Necro
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:03   #18
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
pld me etc etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by General1
You forgot 2 mention we are SEXY, + we have THEAMION!!!!!!!!!
Havings theamion isnt something to be proud of, coupled with his obession with gay rape he also likes farming, cheating and making pan cakes on a friday night. But besides that hes a top fella and a laugh

Quote:
Explain please...I am happy to correct it if I have done Zenith and Aneu a dis-service
No you havent in the slightest, they are an unproven alliance, with a few good HC at the helm (davidb) but alas Aneu is there. We will see if it flounders I suspect. But otherwise I wish Davidb good luck.

Edit: It would seem that Davidb has left because of HC conflicts *cough* aneu *cough* so Zenith is doomed

Last edited by Not_RIT; 6 Mar 2003 at 16:15.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:13   #19
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have put together this Alliance Overview for my random galaxy.

Other playas?
------------------

The only other grouping worth mentioning is Zenith/FaNG.

Hmm I really think there are some more alliances out there and I am not only thinking about ROCK there.
Some of them might ofc be mass-recruiting, new or even newbie allainces ( /me checks again the ingame message box for new recruitment mails hehe).

Still there are other smaller allainces and only cause they haven't said anything about their plans it doesn't mean they will play (hirr,G-II and IPC just to name a few).

Maybe some 'secret' agreements in place? I hope not...

As to the thread:
A very very good one. Was fun and nice to read it. Don't worry about ppl complaining about details of their alliance-history. You did a damn good job here and I will send every n00b to go here and read it hehe.

Good round to all of you!
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:16   #20
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
It is useful for veterans too ofc!
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:51   #21
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice post, it's a pleasure to see people actually still know how to post without wanting their alliance to look best in a post, or to just post to be seen as someone who is 'in the loop'.

Although I think every alliance will step forward and point you to minor 'errors' you made in describing or anticipating, it was a well formulated informative post.

To correct you on my alliance:

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
NoS doesn't exist
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:16   #22
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice post, few little points.

1- Zenith is not run soley by me. We are run through a council and what our members think.

2- My posts on this board (although i am a ZeN HC) are nothing to do with Zenith, they are my own personal beliefes and i hope that people can distinguish the two.

3- Before you try downing an alliance mayby give it some time to prove itself.

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:23   #23
Not_RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
Nice post, few little points.

1- Zenith is not run soley by me. We are run through a council and what our members think.

2- My posts on this board (although i am a ZeN HC) are nothing to do with Zenith, they are my own personal beliefes and i hope that people can distinguish the two.

3- Before you try downing an alliance mayby give it some time to prove itself.

Aneu
1) There is always a dominant HC, in this case it is you.

2) Even though you may insist your posts are nothing to do with Zenith people will not believe this as they will see you as a figure head for Zenith, its a bane of being a HC.

3) Time will be given, but its looking bleak already, very bleak infact. Shame really - no honestly!
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:27   #24
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
Well tbh I don't know, I'd tend towards RIT's perspective on this issue, but as Aneu has explained that there is a council system I wouldn't go so far as to saying "they're doomed." I'm inclined to say as with Olympians and Eclipse: "We'll see."
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:29   #25
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
3) Time will be given, but its looking bleak already, very bleak infact. Shame really - no honestly!
And how are you in a position to judge us? You know nothing of our strengths, you nothing of our abilities/activity/members count.

Yet you still seem you try downing me or my alliance, RIT i thought more of you once, your recent actions are just showing how low you have gotten.

Aneu
{This will be my last post in reply to you}

Quote:
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:34   #26
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Yet you still seem you try downing me or my alliance, RIT i thought more of you once, your recent actions are just showing how low you have gotten.
just out of curiosity... have you tried to get into his pants, too?

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:35   #27
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Originally posted by niwaie
just out of curiosity... have you tried to get into his pants, too?

lol, that was a long time ago! j/k

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:35   #28
Illusions

Re: Re: Re: Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
Well tbh I don't know, I'd tend towards RIT's perspective on this issue, but as Aneu has explained that there is a council system I wouldn't go so far as to saying "they're doomed." I'm inclined to say as with Olympians and Eclipse: "We'll see."
U r right...maybe I was a little harsh in my judgement of Zenith.

However I have to say that I got the impression through the multiple posts of Aneu their HC (particularly when he got in a slanging match with the MadCows HC about his 'rejection' when VOM first became public)

But as you say Zenith could turn out to be very good. We shall just have to wait and see.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:37   #29
Aneu
H O N O U R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
U r right...maybe I was a little harsh in my judgement of Zenith.

However I have to say that I got the impression through the multiple posts of Aneu their HC (particularly when he got in a slanging match with the MadCows HC about his 'rejection' when VOM first became public)

But as you say Zenith could turn out to be very good. We shall just have to wait and see.
That was, as iv explained many times, a friendship issue. Nothing to do with my political stance however it may look. I was annoyed because i was lyed to and deceived. Anyway im over it now :P

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:39   #30
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lol, that was a long time ago! j/k

Aneu
i meant alliance - wise. or did you mean that, anyway?

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:40   #31
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Originally posted by niwaie
i meant alliance - wise. or did you mean that, anyway?

Hehe,

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:42   #32
Not_RIT

Quote:
And how are you in a position to judge us? You know nothing of our strengths, you nothing of our abilities/activity/members count.

Aneu
{This will be my last post in reply to you}
I know that you have at last count 48 members signed up on your forums, about 10 of those members are active on your private IRC network and that in essence your actions forced a very capable HC out of Zenith. In a summery: Your abilities are poor, your activity is poor and your membercount is average, but lacks the activity. But the benefit of the doubt will be given as ticks have not yet started.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:43   #33
Aneu
H O N O U R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Objective look at alliance positions going into R9

Quote:
snip
Also, if you wish for me to clear up some of the things on Zenith i am on IRC atm, nick is `Aneu. Dont be afraid to PM i dont bite.

Quote:
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:46   #34
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
nice post!
but you forgot to mention lch with ToT
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:35   #35
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:

Aneu
---
Zenith Executive
If you post on Alliance Discusions as an Zenith executive you represent Zenith and you words be be considered as being Zenith oppinions. If you want to post your own personal believes then
a) Leave out the Zenith executive sig
b) Don't comment on Zenith matters
c) Use phrases like "I think" "My opinion is" and not statement like "How you think of us is not important" or "We are..."

hAl
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:40   #36
Xearz

Xearz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Caledan

Still there are other smaller allainces and only cause they haven't said anything about their plans it doesn't mean they will play (hirr,G-II and IPC just to name a few).

Yes, ofcourse IPC will play we can still be found at #ipc-alliance and www.ipc-alliance.com

Why does the airforce need new expensive bombers? Have the people we've been bombing all these years been complaining about the old ones?

#ipc-alliance
www.ipc-alliance.com
Xearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:46   #37
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Great post.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:01   #38
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruler
nice post!
but you forgot to mention lch with ToT
I thought Tot were and still are a decent alliance because they are practically all from germany, speak language, know each other, live together and warm each others toilets seats etc

So how can u rate their new worldwide non-german wing LCH already?
Arent u representing the opposite of the things that made them such a force to begin with?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:27   #39
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A brief history
-----------------

R7
---
Started out as a big match up between FLVTT (+ Others) vs NEWX (+ Others)

FFLVTT = Fury, FAnG, Legion, Virus, ToT & Titans
NEWX = NoS, Elysium, Wolfpack & Xanadu

In an extremely one-sided war FLVTT and friends crushed NEWX reasonably quickly. There then followed a period of stagnation although the end of the round became a bit more interesting as FLVTT started to break up and fight itself.

Fury/Legion were generally acknowledged as winners of the round. With Kileman of Fury the winning planet!

At the end of the round two of the traditional powerhouses of PA Legion (VTS) and Xanadu disbanded!
I am such a goddamn nitpicker, but here goes.

Fury was the soley aknowledged winner of the round. The number two allaince was Virus. (considering how much crap we took for it, I reserve the right to brag.)
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:31   #40
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I dont think ne1 can argue with the fact that Fury won r7.

-Necro
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:35   #41
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice post! Unbiased, pretty accurate, and easy to read.

Congrats.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:50   #42
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Btw, good job on the post.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:07   #43
Illusions

Thank You!
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:20   #44
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
"objective post of an illusioned mind"
what new players are you going to tell this 2????
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:25   #45
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
This is getting ridicules.

[rant]
Aneu, Rit and all those others that have a good/bad comment regarding Aneu/Zenith:

Why do you have to take over all threads that have a hint about the above mentioned subject? This thread started of nice but like 30% of the posts can be deleted since they have been uttered in other threads repedeatly. Come off it and if you have to do you mudslinging please stop hijacking threads.

Thank you
[/rant]

Now getting back on subject....I expect the neutrals/un-alligned to pull a round 6 manouver. That is to sit on the sideline and initally support SWEET block since everyone is of the opinion that they need the help against the VOM block. However when it looks like SWEET might/will win they most likely will throw their support to the VOM block or start lessening the thread that SWEET represents. Basically do the same type of political manouvering that WolfPack/NoS did in the FoS block backin round 6.

At least thats what I would be aiming as a neutral HC or a HC of a less dominant block. The longer SWEET and VOM fight it out the better for me and the greater chance for moving in and dancing on ALL my enemies graves and taking top spot.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:41   #46
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Fury was the soley aknowledged winner of the round. The number two allaince was Virus. (considering how much crap we took for it, I reserve the right to brag.)
True. Legion were sh*t (rd 6 and 7). Nice to see it being acknowledged finally.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:49   #47
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Somebody already said it but anyways...its hirr, not Hirr fs ;]
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 01:16   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
I dont think ne1 can argue with the fact that Fury won r7.

-Necro
oohhh, I can argue about allmost everything necro

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 01:16   #49
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
nice and informativ post I am sure many new players will enjoy reading.a good piece of work

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 01:19   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Somebody already said it but anyways...its hirr, not Hirr fs ;]
ya it's annoying ain't it? It's like the idiots calling me Kjel or saying fang (while it should be FAnG --> there a simbolysime behind it)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community