User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:55   #51
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
No?
yes?
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:29   #52
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
Then prove it
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:38   #53
bagg
Stoppit

why bother giving info i have spent time gathering and most ppl know anyway to the readers of AD?

its not like its hard to find out anyway - just ask the right (innocent) people
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 05:36   #54
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Killmark working for Olympians, think not

-Necro
One of our stipulations in forming any agreement, with any alliance is that KillMark has no ties to it, whatsoever. Dead serious.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 06:03   #55
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
One of our stipulations in forming any agreement, with any alliance is that KillMark has no ties to it, whatsoever. Dead serious.
Seconded.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:51   #56
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Like any alliance would really know if they had Killmark amongst their members. What happens if your allies suddenly find KM in a top ten ranking amongst their memberbase and then suddenly decide that he is actually a valuable member to them after all...

hAl
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:54   #57
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Like any alliance would really know if they had Killmark amongst their members. What happens if your allies suddenly find KM in a top ten ranking amongst their memberbase and then suddenly decide that he is actually a valuable member to them after all...

hAl
Though I wouldn't put it past Virus to harbor Killmark (especially if he were top10), Madcows and Olympians would both probably stage the attack to roid him to the ground themselves...

Jester
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:17   #58
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Like any alliance would really know if they had Killmark amongst their members.
I think his ego would be too big to not reveal himself at some point, especially if doing well. So they'd know.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:27   #59
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
Though I wouldn't put it past Virus to harbor Killmark (especially if he were top10), Madcows and Olympians would both probably stage the attack to roid him to the ground themselves...

Jester
Not if Virus (taking your example) would cover him because he was for instance Virus' top ranked planet or he was biggest player in #1 ranked gal. Especially if Madcows and Oly would still need Virus in their war efforts. Also they could not afford a split in their coalition since all their gals are fused so tightly that they cannot really afford to argue about something like this. They will just have to accept certain things from each other even though they might well dislike that.

hAl
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:28   #60
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
I think his ego would be too big to not reveal himself at some point, especially if doing well. So they'd know.
Isn't that exectly what I ment ???
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:58   #61
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Isn't that exectly what I ment ???
I have no idea what you meant. It is certainly not what you wrote though.

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:16   #62
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
I have no idea what you meant. It is certainly not what you wrote though.
Me
"What happens if your allies suddenly find KM in a top ten ranking amongst their memberbase"

You
"I think his ego would be too big to not reveal himself at some point, especially if doing well. "

That is not so much of a difference.

hAl
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:19   #63
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

You actually posted:

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Like any alliance would really know if they had Killmark amongst their members

And my reply was in response to that (as I suspect you know full well).

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:30   #64
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Jester

[MC Hammer] Carnt touch this *dum dum dum* :bananana: [/ MC Hammer]
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:33   #65
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Not if Virus (taking your example) would cover him because he was for instance Virus' top ranked planet or he was biggest player in #1 ranked gal. Especially if Madcows and Oly would still need Virus in their war efforts. Also they could not afford a split in their coalition since all their gals are fused so tightly that they cannot really afford to argue about something like this. They will just have to accept certain things from each other even though they might well dislike that.

hAl

It would not be accepted, trust me. If it led to "civil war", then so be it.

This would not happen though, as our (Cows at least) relationship with ViruS (the example you used) goes back a long ways, probably 4 or 5 rounds.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:17   #66
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
... Killmark was ranked high last round when virus found him kicked him and destroyed his planet.. why would they let such a cheater back . simple I'm sure after knowing the Ex's there that he wouldent be welcome back.

-sirad
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:34   #67
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
Actually I think my statement was a little inaccurate. What I meant to say was:

Quote:
Though I wouldn't put it past Virus to harbor Killmark (especially if he were top10), Madcows and Olympians would both probably stage the attack to roid him to the ground themselves if they found him in their respective alliances...
Then again, as pointed out, they found Killmark in Virus before, and gave him the boot then

Jester
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:07   #68
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
why bother giving info i have spent time gathering and most ppl know anyway to the readers of AD?

its not like its hard to find out anyway - just ask the right (innocent) people
Scouse pulled this off so very much better than you (and he never pm'd me either fs )

Why has my (resurrected) thread become a 'what if Killmark...' thread anyway? What if Killmark grew flowers out of his arse? Would anyone really care at this point?

Edit:
Quote:
its a pity u cannot see sarcasm on a message board
It's a pity there aren't any funny people answering me.

Last edited by Ahriman; 4 Feb 2003 at 23:31.
Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:17   #69
bagg
Stoppit

its a pity u cannot see sarcasm on a message board
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 00:22   #70
Sn0w

Sn0w is an unknown quantity at this point
<- sarcasm

#aus
Sn0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 00:27   #71
bagg
Stoppit

i dont like using smilies that arent animated and show my frustration

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 00:52   #72
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
let's see what the average AD reader knows first.
I'm assuming Scouse considers himself a cut above the rest of the AD users.

ANYWAY back to reality.

Ahri find me on IRC and I'll give you the juicy details
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 00:55   #73
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Jester
how do we know YOU arent killmark in disguise? o_0
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 00:58   #74
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
I'm assuming Scouse considers himself a cut above the rest of the AD users.

ANYWAY back to reality.

Ahri find me on IRC and I'll give you the juicy details
perhaps his past position(s) and contacts give him insight into the situation above and beyond your 'normal' player? nah i don't guess we would have thought of that huh.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 01:13   #75
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
This post is just so much manufactured propoganda spam, you guys should call yourselves One True Voice, or perhaps not everybody are the idiots you think they are?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 03:36   #76
Sn0w

Eclipse and Olympians wont stand a chance against WBF(whipped boyfriends)

#aus
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 04:39   #77
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese

This would not happen though, as our (Cows at least) relationship with ViruS (the example you used) goes back a long ways, probably 4 or 5 rounds.
MadCows did not exist as an alliance back then however. Otherwise you conducted a treasonous act and lied to me Mr Cochese. Regardless, the Fury/ViruS relationship was the longest running in the game - and the ToT/ViruS relationship looked extremely strong until one day it just fell apart.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 05:41   #78
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
MadCows did not exist as an alliance back then however. Otherwise you conducted a treasonous act and lied to me Mr Cochese. Regardless, the Fury/ViruS relationship was the longest running in the game - and the ToT/ViruS relationship looked extremely strong until one day it just fell apart.

It wasn't an alliance as such, more like a BG of sorts. I wouldn't lie to you, or commit treason against Fury. You of all people should know what it meant for me to be there

Anyways, though the Cows/ViruS relationship obviously wasn't on an alliance-to-alliance level until recently, many of the people working on both sides have long histories together, so it feels like we've been allies for a long time.

Why I myself even shared a galaxy with an up-and-coming ViruS executive not too many rounds ago...and oh the stories he has to tell I'm sure

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:56   #79
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
It wasn't an alliance as such, more like a BG of sorts. I wouldn't lie to you, or commit treason against Fury. You of all people should know what it meant for me to be there

Anyways, though the Cows/ViruS relationship obviously wasn't on an alliance-to-alliance level until recently, many of the people working on both sides have long histories together, so it feels like we've been allies for a long time.

Why I myself even shared a galaxy with an up-and-coming ViruS executive not too many rounds ago...and oh the stories he has to tell I'm sure
tis true. when madcows was just a friendly group, a large minority of the people were virus. i myself was a madcow for example and have been good friends with a buncha those nuts for a while now.

Many Madcows members / commanders were ViruS at one point or another as well. it simply made sense to have an agreement with madcows because our command had a great deal of chemistry and friendship. might as well take advantage of the fact that people at the command level will get along, as opposed to senseless bickering.

twas a good galaxy huh, Cochese... even with the whole civil war we had going on, and LDK bashin us relentlessly in cluster. we still managed to have fun and not have a half bad end rank
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!

Last edited by Aaranaf; 5 Feb 2003 at 07:03.
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 09:11   #80
bagg
Stoppit

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Zyth=-
This post is just so much manufactured propoganda spam, you guys should call yourselves One True Voice, or perhaps not everybody are the idiots you think they are?

isnt that a really bad manufactured male pop band

i cant even imagine the regurlars of AD trying to sing let alone look sexy and dance at the same time..
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 09:24   #81
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
how do we know YOU arent killmark in disguise? o_0
Ah, that's an interesting subject.- Oh ****, isn't that Spinner *points*

*sound of Jester running away*
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 09:37   #82
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
I got wicked intel on Eclipse!!!

they hired Dreadnought as a board spammer, but he misunderstood the job and spammed their own board

I can also provide list of which g0ats they shag

this is brought to u by the blue army intel corp. (c)

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:03   #83
Sn0w

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
I got wicked intel on Eclipse!!!

they hired Dreadnought as a board spammer, but he misunderstood the job and spammed their own board

I can also provide list of which g0ats they shag

this is brought to u by the blue army intel corp. (c)
pfft I sent Dread in there to do that so the furoms would crash

#aus
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:01   #84
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
isnt that a really bad manufactured male pop band

i cant even imagine the regurlars of AD trying to sing let alone look sexy and dance at the same time..
Heh, would be amusing to see tho
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:29   #85
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by Sn0w
pfft I sent Dread in there to do that so the furoms would crash
they crashed when he joined, he was too big for our bandwith

Ministry for life.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:32   #86
Killerbee

joyful thread \o/

dont forget maddix in eclipse btw. i believe hes the dude taking recruitment requests :P

regards
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:05   #87
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
tis true. when madcows was just a friendly group, a large minority of the people were virus. i myself was a madcow for example and have been good friends with a buncha those nuts for a while now.

Many Madcows members / commanders were ViruS at one point or another as well. it simply made sense to have an agreement with madcows because our command had a great deal of chemistry and friendship. might as well take advantage of the fact that people at the command level will get along, as opposed to senseless bickering.

twas a good galaxy huh, Cochese... even with the whole civil war we had going on, and LDK bashin us relentlessly in cluster. we still managed to have fun and not have a half bad end rank

The Politics board was the best as the moc could no longer select all posts and delete them easily as I'm sure Dlord would agree seeng as he was moc
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 16:45   #88
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i dont like using smilies that arent animated and show my frustration

Baggy - u need to chill I think my friend

Just think of the happy days in the GGFC...that always cheers me up

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 00:01   #89
bagg
Stoppit

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Baggy - u need to chill I think my friend

Just think of the happy days in the GGFC...that always cheers me up

but u left me! i hate your stupid crappy alliance

GGFC forever FFS

come to hidden-dragons as well u inactive git
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 03:47   #90
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
I feel so ignored
oooohhh you know youre there just to make sure they dont get view`d upon as "new" fury

see: Killghost,Focht,zhil and you allmost none "ex" fury in charge.
clearly not fury
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:48   #91
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
oooohhh you know youre there just to make sure they dont get view`d upon as "new" fury

clearly not fury
WE ARE CLEARLY NOT FURY!
zhil never was a real fury, he spied on us for IPC..
KG is actually a TC spy..

and i dont have to tell about Focht's dark past :/

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:54   #92
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Rob is ex Fury as is Olrik, I'm under the impression Aga (Is he still there ?) is the only one who hasn't been Fury.

How can Eclipse be the new Fury when they've left out many of the people who gave their life and soul to make Fury great and more importantly without a single C7r member, to be honest you'd be hard pressed to find many pre Round 5 Fury members in Eclipse, if anything Eclipse should be compared to Wrath not Fury.

I knew it Zhil was working for his mentor Keystroke all the time
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:56   #93
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
to be honest you'd be hard pressed to find many pre Round 5 Fury members in Eclipse, if anything Eclipse should be compared to Wrath not Fury.
there's atleast a few pre round 5 fury members in eclipse.. maybe not many, but a few...

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 13:03   #94
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I bet they can be counted on one hand.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 13:16   #95
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

i wont bet against u..
i miss u in my ally
/me prods Zhil to buy a inflateable Hicks for Eclipse

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 13:32   #96
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

They asked you to join in the end then ? A few of us are still waiting on invitations Anyway I'm happy in my alliance there no knives aimed at me there
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 13:51   #97
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
They asked you to join in the end then ? A few of us are still waiting on invitations Anyway I'm happy in my alliance there no knives aimed at me there
i'm not sure whether i was invited or not..
i had to write an application, but i was wanted in the alliance.. but it wasnt sure i would be able to join because i left fury to join fang in r8, loyalty and such..

/me invites Hicks to join..
/me throws a knife after hicks

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:09   #98
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

clearly not fury
What a load of bull****. The fact you even try to make Rob's involvement sound like that is testiment that you know nothing to how Eclipse was even formed. Rob has HC experience with new alliances - something the rest of us DON'T have (bar for KillGhost before Fury).

Just because I am ex-Fury does not mean I act in a Fury manner or wish to do things exactly the same way as Fury. Fury had good procedures, but is also had bad ones.

I'm proud of my achievements through Fury. I'm proud to have worked with people like Sid, Biggdogg, Lokken, Grendel and... gosh too many to list. But you fail to realize how out of all these ex-Fury none of them ever had a veto within Fury or decided Fury policies. The closest to that is myself because of Wrath.

All in all, you are blind to a past history. Just a word of caution, if you think we'll act the same as Fury you should rethink your entire game plan.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:50   #99
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Cool

I think logbat touched on a senstive subject for Zhil.

/me comforts Zhil

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:19   #100
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I think logbat touched on a senstive subject for Zhil.

/me comforts Zhil
I can completely understand Zhil's reaction tho.. I've seen widespread marginalization of ex-fury members and command by alot of people on here. It's truly sick and dissappointing how demonizing people can be just because you belonged to a certain alliance at one point in time. They label you as evil or unable to think for yourself because you were part of 'the machine'. It almost borders on racism/classism. It gets a little old after a while. Not only do they (we) have to contend with this but also contend with the added preceptions that because of the past there won't be any difference in the future. These are all still dynamic, changing people who play a game, not some monkeys on electroshock who will just fall over and collapse now that the person pushing the button is gone. Fury worked and worked well because of cooperation and understanding in a singular vision, not people mindlessly walking instep with some tyrant. Lets give the people who ran the greatest alliance in pa some fking credit.

mount -u soapbox