User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:34   #101
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Let's not forget the other one about what I like to do in my spare time, which had to be removed by a cservice admin. Fury (cept for a few) took their beating like gentlemen, FAnG took it like children.
now we're on the subject nway, scouse, I'd like to state that EVERY SINGLE DEFLECTOR (as in pple running to another alliance) isn't considered to be FAnG.

Also, it wasn't my choice to see FAnG ending up like this, if it were up to me then other things would have happened.

Also, remember that FAnG hasn't been able to end a round winning, even last round we got screwed over by FLTV. But remember this, we fought back with all the strength we had, even Virus and Legion have to admit we didn't go down as they hoped we would. FAnG has never quit and has NEVER run away from troubles. Infact, FAnG has been the first alliance to confront the conflict and battle it till it's over. We did this round aswell, clearly we failed but that doesn't mean we took it like children ffs.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:49   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Accusations of childishness shall henceforth be considered an indication of a sub-normal mind. If you want to insult each other at least try and sneak some quality in there. Have mercy on the rest of us please.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:06   #103
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
<Kjeldoran> well excuse my poor brains then
<Ahriman> you're excused

Hope that sorts it all out. Apologies to all those not as clever as I am.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:09   #104
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
If I goaded you by saying "TITANS WOULDNT DARE JUMP OFF A CLIFF LIKE FURY DID" would I be seeing you an the Obituary section tomorrow?

Don't be silly Web.
Petru, don't get me wrong. We are all human beings, none of us is perfect, we all have our weakness. I can't change the past, all I can do is to regret some replies and try to find out an explanation for everything. Please read up my first post in this thread, you can read here that I don't support any arrogant behaviour.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:11   #105
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
<Kjeldoran> well excuse my poor brains then
<Ahriman> you're excused

Hope that sorts it all out. Apologies to all those not as clever as I am.
lol, gratz ahriman, you proved you're capable of

a) copying
b) pasting
c) taking it out of context

I must say, I'm impressed. My poor brain doesn't allow me to do C yet, but I'm workin on it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:46   #106
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
My poor brain doesn't allow me to do C yet, but I'm workin on it

rgds Kj
It's kinda easy.

Hold down the 'Alt' key
Then press the 'F4' key

Works like a charm,

rgds Ld
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 00:23   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain
It's kinda easy.

Hold down the 'Alt' key
Then press the 'F4' key

Works like a charm,

rgds Ld
well I did that, but then something strange happened. My pc restarted (after I tried too many times). Am I doin it right now?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2002, 01:52   #108
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Sad if you are a nobody and need to imposter ppl to actually receive any reputation.
But u might have leared that there was no lameness award given in pa, so you could imposter the whole community and wont find a note in the books of history for it.
If fun for you is to imposter decent ppl and to misslead uncarefull ones, i would see u playing in the same league as ppl who pretend to be female on pa irc or who pretend to be a creator/crew on pa irc.

Have fun and let those ppl play pa who are mature enough, maybe you will have more fun with the Zelda clone they produce, it seems more like your age group (10-12)
if Im 12, you have yet to come out first year of kindergarten

I had fun roiding n00bs in r3 while beeing a n00b myself for instance, but thats some time ago.

And if you call me, a simple peon gathering intel for his friends and having some fun on the side, to those who play female on irc.. well, let it stand for your own account. Just for a hint, Cryptic likes to play females on irc...
OH NO, YOU JUST SLANDERED YOUR FELLOW FURY EXEC BRAINDEAD! *rofl*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 02:20   #109
TrinTara

TrinTara is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: !!

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

I had fun roiding n00bs in r3 while beeing a n00b myself for instance, but thats some time ago.

And if you call me, a simple peon gathering intel for his friends and having some fun on the side, to those who play female on irc.. well, let it stand for your own account. Just for a hint, Cryptic likes to play females on irc...
Actually I consider impersonating *someone* far worse than simply pretending to create a personna for yourself that is not true (i.e pretending to be female).

Roiding in the game is not at all the same thing as pretending to be someone else on irc, where just possibly you are also collecting real and personal info about them that is none of your business and NOTHING to do with the game
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 03:10   #110
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: !!

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Just on a side-note if the initial conditions of the contest are unfulfilled the contest is null and void. Anyone with enough braincells to wipe the drool from the side of their mouth is able to tell you that.
We've already played that game, we had soccer match, marathon and formula 1 race so far. Then I think we all got bored and moved on.

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
From all the alliances in PA history. Fury will always on the balance of things be better than titans, and you've only beaten them once; Fury live in the confidence that given the opportunity, they'd recover, and hit whoever hit them twice as hard
We never claimed to be better than Fury throughout all of history in PA, I'd completely agree that Legion and Fury are the 2 best alliances from rounds 1 through 8. This is one of the reasons why I'm so proud of our accomplishments over them this round, and it was just this round, I never claimed it was anymore. PA this round would have been dull without Fury.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
the only child here is you Scouse, cause a grownup wouldn't brag about his victory. You on the other hand are
I never said they were children, just that they acted like children. Your rank and location on here, your P messages in your public room and board posts on your very own alliance boards proved that.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS

Last edited by Scouse; 8 Dec 2002 at 16:34.
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 04:02   #111
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Quote:

a) I sugguest you look up the word "slander" you spastic.
b) What he was saying is that its sad if you have to immitate another person or gender to gain attention or notority.
Since I am already known for being a founder of fury / exec / board twat / irc twat / your daddy , its not really aimed at me.
I can get attention just by posting or turning up in irc - I donlt beleive I'm " special " , but simply becuase I was lucky to be the HC of Fury.
You on the other hand ........

oh , and btw , the female impersonating stems from several jokes between some slightly more important players than yourself. It is what is know as a running joke ..... not discimilar to yourself.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 04:04   #112
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by TrinTara
Actually I consider impersonating *someone* far worse than simply pretending to create a personna for yourself that is not true (i.e pretending to be female).

Roiding in the game is not at all the same thing as pretending to be someone else on irc, where just possibly you are also collecting real and personal info about them that is none of your business and NOTHING to do with the game
Not that I actually care about the outcome of your arguement with what's his name, and that Fury guy, but I really can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Who is pretending to create a persona? Why would anyone go to such lengths of drawing up plans for a new persona, and not actually execute them? I think you meant to say...

Quote:
What probably should have been posted by TrinTara
Actually I consider impersonating someone far worse than simply creating a new persona for yourself for use on IRC.
This doesn't really tie in with your second paragraph though, so I'm not at all sure really.

The second paragraph is a bit strange; you seem to be taking sides, but I'll presume it's just a straight comparrison containing no side taking. You should have just said "you're all twats for pretending to be people you're not" and be done with it, though.

And Zukhov... "slander" heh?
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 04:19   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Re: Re: Re: !!

Quote:

I never said they were children, just that they acted like children. Your rank and location on here, your P messages in your public room and board posts on your very own alliance boards proved that.
so you just assumed I made those P messages? and my loc etc is merely a joke, as I'm fang I'm "supposed" to say these things ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2002, 04:47   #114
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:

*sigh*

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 05:31   #115
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator
Just on a side-note if the initial conditions of the contest are unfulfilled the contest is null and void. Anyone with enough braincells to wipe the drool from the side of their mouth is able to tell you that.
I never said that.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 16:35   #116
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: !!

Quote:

I never said that.
Correct, you didn't. Sorry, it was late and I was rushing. My bad.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 18:04   #117
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
So long ago that you forgot how to do it Mr. 300 WHOLE MILLION POINTS ?

Perhaps my comparison between you and fatboydave was unfair, your far more like Psi with the lame “IM COOL IM ANTI FURY ! RESPECT ME†style posts. Although I suspect that unlike Psi, who I doubt believes three quarters of what he posts your actually serious which is a bit sad on the whole.

This whole thread is a bit lame
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 18:10   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!

Quote:

If we gave the job of debating pro-liberal democracy to a four year old and anti to a college professor I don't think the result would fairly represent reality. Seeing as the point of this thread appears to be "who won round eight" not "how many people can i convince won round eight" I would suggest a rethink. Have you even read your own sig heh?
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 18:27   #119
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!

Quote:
Not a problem
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 19:03   #120
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
So long ago that you forgot how to do it Mr. 300 WHOLE MILLION POINTS ?

Perhaps my comparison between you and fatboydave was unfair, your far more like Psi with the lame “IM COOL IM ANTI FURY ! RESPECT ME†style posts. Although I suspect that unlike Psi, who I doubt believes three quarters of what he posts your actually serious which is a bit sad on the whole.

This whole thread is a bit lame
Not really, I roided a few this round too. I have never claimed to be 300mill. Ive claimed to be 200.

Hicks, your posting quality is far below PSI_K's right now...
and who is that looser who calls himself Cryptic..? people who must say they are famous are nobodys.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 20:00   #121
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not really, I roided a few this round too. I have never claimed to be 300mill. Ive claimed to be 200.

Hicks, your posting quality is far below PSI_K's right now...
and who is that looser who calls himself Cryptic..? people who must say they are famous are nobodys.
A typo on my behalf it seems, it was supposed to read "Mr. 300 WHOLE ASTEROIDS" in reference to your slightly lacklustre planet this round, although 200 million points in Round 3 is nothing to be proud of especially while being a Legion member.

My posting quality is poor ? This coming from the man who recently posted a hilarious IRC joke in a vain attempt to gather “PLD†comments. That pretty much sums up your entire AD presence a vain attempt to try and win influence with the likes of Psi and Scouse with your at times ludicrous anti Fury posts.

Who’s Cryptic ? I think he help found one of the most successful alliances in Planetarion ? Weather he claims to be famous or not he did more in Rounds 1, 2 and 3 than your to ever do in this game and I’d guess more people will remember his name in years to come than yours after all the only thing of note I recall you doing was forcing me to change my nick on Fury Net back to “[MS]Hicks†so I could hide from your constant “please be friends with me†PMs.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 23:20   #122
Lord_Dain

You are all cry babies and kids who spend to much time behind a personal computer.

ps. Fury lost

pps. Keep posting lame replies to amuse me please
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 10:49   #123
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing to see here, move a long move a long....
going back to bed, PA is dead kiddies, give it a rest
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 11:09   #124
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Anybody can tell me why so many "retired" PA players are reading those boards? Maybe they aint as retired as they would like after all...
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 13:39   #125
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Anybody can tell me why so many "retired" PA players are reading those boards? Maybe they aint as retired as they would like after all...
Go flame someone else you retard ! You dont have to tell me what and when i can do something, i am here to stay till the last man, and yes i quit playing my planet cause it was dull and i didnt see a reason to play anymore... anyway sorry for living, sorry for breathing, you titans chits are something else mmm...always flame everything you see moving mmm... well i dispise ya for it...you dont own these boards and you dont own the game so kindly **** off!!! Wise ass bitch .... take your titans and shove um up your ass!
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 13:55   #126
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Go flame someone else you retard ! You dont have to tell me what and when i can do something, i am here to stay till the last man, and yes i quit playing my planet cause it was dull and i didnt see a reason to play anymore... anyway sorry for living, sorry for breathing, you titans chits are something else mmm...always flame everything you see moving mmm... well i dispise ya for it...you dont own these boards and you dont own the game so kindly **** off!!! Wise ass bitch .... take your titans and shove um up your ass!
Well I didn't know that you were representative for all retired ppl in PA. Anyway, I didn't aim at you directly and I am still polite, so please respect me and try to do the same.
Those boards are for the PA community, a group of people who are trying to make it lives. You are here to pretend that PA is dead and telling us that you need to go to bed, hehe who cares?
I am just fed up with all those ppl who are speaking without knowing anything, PA is not dead. If those people want to talk about PA without knowing anything about the situation, maybe General Discussion is a better place for posting. It's not matter of alliance or anything, it applies to all the Titans or X-Titans as well. One more point, I don't own anything, I have never pretended anything like that. May I suggest you to be less paranoid?

Last edited by WebAngel; 9 Dec 2002 at 14:10.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:11   #127
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well I didn't know that you were representative for all retired ppl in PA. Anyway, I didn't aim at you directly and I am still polite, so please respect me and try to do the same.
Those boards are for the PA community, a group of people who are trying to make it lives. You are here to pretend that PA is dead and telling us that you need to go to bed, hehe who cares?
I am just fed up with all those ppl who are speaking without knowing anything, PA is not dead. If those people want to talk about PA without knowing anything about the situation, maybe PD is a better choice for posting. It's not matter of alliance or anything, it applies to all the Titans or X-Titans as well. One more point, I don't own anything, I have never pretended anything like that. May I suggest you to be less paranoid?
He does have a valid point in that AD has become a mine field observed by Titans of all levels, from HC to wannabes.

Do you guys have an alloted timetable of AD Watchers? The second something even remotely bad is said you guys descend on here like a flock of coyotes onto a rotting elephant corpse.

(Yes dear I'm going to bed, did the washer anyway)

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:14   #128
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

To my dearest WebAngel : :P

dont act high and mighty to me man...if you have a problem with me bring it to PM...i didnt mean to say PA is dead, i meant to say the round is dead, anyway did you notice that the only ppl here are the HC and officers who want to quarral a lil more about whose the best etc etc .... you were the guys who ****ed up PA in the first place....with your blocking and n00b bashing etc etc ....
and secondly i dont respect ppl who think flaming is the name of the game...i just flamed you back...act your own age pls....and try to refrain from flaming me, cause i wont have it...i aint one of your puppets, PA is as much mine as it is yours, especially these boards, or did titans win the boards too ? hah
i dont care about PA no more, if it lives or not thats to be seen...but if you want to kick me i kick back...just a warning...you are no better then the rest of us...altough you seem to think you are...(seem)
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:32   #129
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:

dont act high and mighty to me man...if you have a problem with me bring it to PM...i didnt mean to say PA is dead, i meant to say the round is dead, anyway did you notice that the only ppl here are the HC and officers who want to quarral a lil more about whose the best etc etc .... you were the guys who ****ed up PA in the first place....with your blocking and n00b bashing etc etc ....
and secondly i dont respect ppl who think flaming is the name of the game...i just flamed you back...act your own age pls....and try to refrain from flaming me, cause i wont have it...i aint one of your puppets, PA is as much mine as it is yours, especially these boards, or did titans win the boards too ? hah
i dont care about PA no more, if it lives or not thats to be seen...but if you want to kick me i kick back...just a warning...you are no better then the rest of us...altough you seem to think you are...(seem)

Well, I am sorry if I got you wrong but your post was quite explicit in my mind.

Quote:
Don't say PA when you mean round, that can help for our comprehension.

- You pretends that only the HCs and officers are posting in AD, well they are the more involved in the political decisions in PA so its kinda natural. Nevertheless some others are posting as well.
Side note to Petru: I don't have Titans anywhere in my sigi and you know why? Because when I post here, I don't post either on the behalf of Titans or as officer or HC. On those boards, I am just a PA player like another one.

- You pretend that Titans is a bunch of mewbie bashers?
5k players in PA r8, where are the newbies? I can tell you that plush was not striking at the same coords over and over again, where is the bashing?

- You pretend that Titans are killing PA whereas they are very active and doing a lot for PA.

- You pretend to flame me back?
Where did i flame on you?

- finally you admit to be absolutely not interested in PA, hence you are just trolling in those boards...

Last edited by WebAngel; 9 Dec 2002 at 17:46.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:39   #130
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

By the way I tried to PM you on PA net, but P doesn't know any "Spearhead".

-> *P* verify spearhead
-P- I don't see spearhead anywhere

spearhead No such nick
spearhead End of /WHOIS list.
-

spearhead There was no such nickname
End of WHOWAS

I really don't know who you are and I didn't know if you are Titans or not (now I suppose that you are not). Believe me any Titans posting the same post as you will have the same answer.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:47   #131
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Well, I am sorry if I got you wrong but your post was quite explicit in my mind. -> no problem **** happens, i wasnt really clear i am sorry to..hugs

Don't say PA when you mean round, that can help for our comprehension. -> sowwy

- You pretends that only the HC and officers are posting in AD, well they are the more involved in the political decisions in PA so its kinda natural. Nevertheless some other are posting as well.
Side note to Petru: I don't have Titans anywhere in my sigi and you know why? Because when I post here, I don't post neither on the behalf of Titans nor as officer or HC. On those boards, I am just a PA player like another one. -> the only ones left

- You pretend that Titans is a bunch of mewbie bashers?
5k players in PA r8, where are the newbies? I can tell you that plush was not striking at the same coords over and over again, where is the bashing? -> i didnt speak about R8, i meant all rounds the reason we only have 6K left, looking forward on R9's numbers

- You pretend that Titans are killing PA whereas they are very active and doing a lot for PA. -> by posting drivvel on the boards ?

- You pretend to flame me back?
Where did i flame on you? -> well you werent nice anyway

- finally you admit to be absolutely not interested in PA, hence you are just trolling in those boards... - your friend scouse called me that before you guys scared i might get a point or two right ?
btw i aint interested in meanless posts (thats what i meant), ill always be loyal to PA and my friends here....you dont know me, so dont act like you do
i must really do something right to tick off the Tits all the time
anyway you are right i'm a troll and you are the mighty know it all, now back to me cage i go...i have work to do...this troll is out of here, sorry for the misunderstanding WA...you are right i am wrong cya around

no hard feelings, kisses from Acid
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:42   #132
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

jezus, stop acting like a retard ffs. don't take everything personal. WA only made a GENERAL comment about "retired pple" and you jump on it, insult him, without a trace of respect. So who's wrong here now?

(btw this isn't me defending titans, this is me defending a friend, called WA as he's the only titans I can have a normal coversation with)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:48   #133
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
i must really do something right to tick off the Tits all the time
anyway you are right i'm a troll and you are the mighty know it all, now back to me cage i go...i have work to do...this troll is out of here, sorry for the misunderstanding WA...you are right i am wrong cya around

no hard feelings, kisses from Acid
and maybe answer his questions instead of this idiot reply, maybe then you'd realize he makes more sence then you. I know I dislike titans and everything in it, but I cannot and will never claim they ruined the round or PA, nor did they noob bashing as that wasn't the option this round.

Clearly you aren't up-to-date with your info

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:49   #134
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
I certainly can't speak for the rest of the retired players that still read AD, but I personally find myself reading it because it is a.) a way in which I can maintain my sense of contact with the community and b.) the political aspect of the game is what I have always enjoyed. I can still participate in it, without playing the game, which makes me a very happy individual, since going back to playing the game, in its current form, would please me about as much as sticking an ice-pick in my ear.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:20   #135
Galaxian

Galaxian is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I certainly can't speak for the rest of the retired players that still read AD, but I personally find myself reading it because it is a.) a way in which I can maintain my sense of contact with the community and b.) the political aspect of the game is what I have always enjoyed. I can still participate in it, without playing the game, which makes me a very happy individual, since going back to playing the game, in its current form, would please me about as much as sticking an ice-pick in my ear.
Why do you not like the game in its current form?

Imo, its infinitely better now than it used to be, both in terms of gameplay and politics. And its also now a relatively stable and bug free game, compared to the horrific problems in the past.

The introduction of races, and more recently overburn attacks/defence has made the game much more interesting. Sure, it still has its bad points, nothing is perfect, but on the whole I enjoy it now much more than I used to.

All in all, a much much better game now.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:23   #136
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Sorry Obfuscator, my first post was a bit rude and too short to tell everything I had I my mind. I have nothing against the people who are sharing with us an external point of view. It can be very interesting sometimes. I have just noticed that "many" (not all of them) posts didnt bring anything constructive. The reason is that when you don't play, there is no way for you to keep in touch with all the political aspects of PA. Since AD is full of it, posting on AD while you aint directly involved in PA is a bit weird to me.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:45   #137
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Galaxian
Why do you not like the game in its current form?

Imo, its infinitely better now than it used to be, both in terms of gameplay and politics. And its also now a relatively stable and bug free game, compared to the horrific problems in the past.

The introduction of races, and more recently overburn attacks/defence has made the game much more interesting. Sure, it still has its bad points, nothing is perfect, but on the whole I enjoy it now much more than I used to.

All in all, a much much better game now.
First off, I'll try to keep this brief, because it's terrifically off topic, but a legitimate question: I don't like the game in it's current form because it is simply too time-consuming, and at the same time, too simplistic. I do appreciate the stability the game now has, as opposed to in r3, or even 4 as I recall. The introduction of races went a long way to making the game better, overall.

Overburn, from what I've seen, though I didn't play this round very long, is not a good change at all. In a single stroke, it counter-acts the benefits of randomizing the universe. OB would have been a good idea if stacked galaxies remained, but the whole point of randomizing the universe is to even the playing field a bit between the super-active, super good players, and the somewhat less-active, less-good. OB does precisely the opposite, in my mind. I could simply be wrong on this though. Like I said....didn't stick with this round long enough.

The game, in its current state, however, requires an inordinate amount of time to play well. Only people that eat, sleep, and drink PA really can succeed in . . . and as I think most of us know, it ceases being a game for such people, and turns into a lifestyle. I played it long enough that I understand that, and so, to answer your question, hate that aspect of the game.

PA is also too simplistic, at least for me, in the sense that it is simply a war-game. The political aspects add a lot, but in essense, PA is a game of Risk that you have to play 24/7. Personally, it gets boring after a while. Something that was discussed for a bit several rounds ago, before PD was around, was some sort of economic model for PA. Personally, I can think of dozens of ways to make PA more of an involving, interesting universe, and if you really want, I can make a post about it in PD or something. Regardless, in it's current, one-dimensional war-game form, I'm not that interested in playing it. Hope that answers the question adequately.

Quote:
Sorry Obfuscator, my first post was a bit rude and too short to tell everything I had I my mind. I have nothing against the people who are sharing with us an external point of view. It can be very interesting sometimes. I have just noticed that "many" (not all of them) posts didnt bring anything constructive. The reason is that when you don't play, there is no way for you to keep in touch with all the political aspects of PA. Since AD is full of it, posting on AD while you aint directly involved in PA is a bit weird to me.
No offense taken. I used to be able to stay retired and still be well-informed, because several of my RL friends were still playing, and tended to stay extremely well-informed themselves. They quit when the game crashed. I have a feeling that even if there is a r9, I'll have a much more difficult time staying up to date, but oh well. I'm sure I'll manage.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 04:14   #138
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain

im not arrogant
hehehe.

Quote:
originally posted by Lord_Dain
You are all cry babies and kids who spend to much time behind a personal computer.

ps. Fury lost

pps. Keep posting lame replies to amuse me please
hohoho.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 08:30   #139
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
*fixie thread type post*

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote