User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 06:35   #51
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Also I'd still have liked to work with Xanadu as an alliance in Round 7.
Xanadu love to work with Fury minus you.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 06:40   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Meth
Barghest

Zhil, Lokken and maybe a few others will know what i'm talking about.

hehe

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 07:00   #53
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
If Fury had gone to war with VE that time. I dont see a scenario of a Fury/Xan for r6, scars of r4 and r5 are so fresh. For sure VeX (with tfd) will be revived for r6 (BiggD will be kicked i assume) to crush Fury and friends. But Fury will come back strong again going round 7 to recclaim legion. In effect its a 2-2 between Fury-Xanadu (rnds 4-7).

Another, Deus going to war with Xan or vice-versa (though this can't be prevented). That's a selfish remark since that time two groups of my friends attacked each other.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 07:02   #54
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
another, Fury going to war with ACID.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 07:47   #55
Sly
Tzuper

Sly is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leinad
i would try to keep r4 nos together as the elite alliance it was from the beginning of the round till mid round without all things which happened and the resulting split.
and not backstabbing fury
Sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 07:51   #56
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Not breaking ties with NoS in r6 is a major regret (pity they were tied so closely to WP as I would have loved a straight Deus vs NoS war ).

There are a few other regrets... leaving Lux in r5, though really I don't think I was quite ready for everything that I would have had to have done to help make it successful. The bloated, uncoordinated nature of FoS in r6 is another regret, though it served its purpose well enough at the time.

Other than that, absolutely no regrets. I've had fun in every alliance I've been in and never regretted being a part of any of them

Edit: one minor regret - though there was nothing I could have done about it at the time as a NoS peon - was the failure of the NoS/WP alliance in r4. That could have been something really great
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 08:12   #57
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
What I would change :

I would never have left -=42=- in r2 and taken full controll, preventing the merger with ICD etc.

As a result of this I would never have joined BT and not met Crywolf (which gives me doubts as he is cool bloke), therefore not joined his gal in r4 bringing Coran with me Aryn and FH (from our r3 gal). Therefore no OoO/WP merger (not sure if this was the catalist but something of a coincidence). Strange how things turn out.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired

Last edited by -=Zyth=-; 5 Nov 2002 at 08:37.
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 08:39   #58
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
A fellow NoS peon like Rob at the time, I had no authority to do anything ofc. But some pipe dreams at the time looking back would be:

1) Not allowing Dingo to even attempt a R4 retirement that led to disaster. My respect goes out to those whom did find a happy home after the NoS split. To those whom hopped like little froggies from alliance to alliance to alliance to alliance the last 4 rounds of PA, well....you people are a creepy bunch.

2) Also as a peon I wish I would have better used my influence over Dingo to handle the NoS/Elysium/Legion Triad breakdown, as well as the Fury/NoS one night stand. Both had so much potential, both meltdowns we're handled poorly by both sides. I do acknowledge that Leaders on both sides earned a reputation at the time.

Dingo's shotgun diplomacy is seen by some as a handicap and to others as high quality. The only leaders involved seemed to be interested in being 'stern' for their reputation. Without these unique qualities and individuality we'd merely have dozens of highly IRC active, equally minded 'drones' running PA's major alliances. Sorta like 'A Ripple In Time' I believe the book is called.

3) Allying with Xanadu R7. Ely are a nice gang, and Xanadu have plenty of great people and insanely elite members/leaders. But there has been bad blood since the beginning and as much as I enjoyed the partnership between NoS/WP, I feel whole-heartedly that not allying with Xanadu and losing WP as a result would have made R7 a happier round for e v e r y o n e.

Great thread Fred.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 08:40   #59
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
heh

biggest mistake ive done was being in 6:14 in r6.

gal was ful of newbs ( including me)

gal sucked and i didnt learn a single thing, spent whole rnd being bashed.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 09:00   #60
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
'A Ripple In Time' I believe the book is called.
I believe the title you're looking for is A Wrinkle in Time.
It's by Madeleine L'Engle. Unless that's not the book you were looking for, ofc ;-)
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 09:08   #61
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
I wouldn't have stepped down as a HC member of hirr at the end of round 4 (this would mean that my real life would have had to be altered drastically, but hey, while we're at it, why not?).

Xeno
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 09:12   #62
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

I believe the title you're looking for is A Wrinkle in Time.
It's by Madeleine L'Engle. Unless that's not the book you were looking for, ofc ;-)
ahh, correct. Red it like 15 years ago. Can never forget the 'drone like' society towards the later part of the book.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 09:15   #63
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmm that never came to mind

in rd 7
the NewX gladly would have ripped NoS from that they just did not work with us at all.
i would have liked to see VeX in rd 7 would have been funni =p

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 09:58   #64
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
either it's ever starting playing pa....

or it's ever leaving titans inbetween rounds due to personal ****....:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 10:28   #65

roiding 20:6 midround instead of the lastday.

pulling from psi_k
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 10:43   #66
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
Pressing sign-up button in r1
Not using multies in r1
Not joining WaC in early r2
Not bashing in r2
Mass-ely-recruitment r4
Joining the army in r5

Guess alliance mistakes was subject, but ah well.. didn't have any power to make mistakes anyway
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 11:12   #67
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
not turning FA to **** WPO senceless in like r5 when they broke the nap

I should never have let kj talk me out of it
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 11:24   #68
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1st thing would have been to have worked to replace the useless HC of BT at the start of round 2 a lot quicker with DJ/McIvan/Patrician/Lokken and also we should have helped TE against Fury instead of being quite happy to sit on our arses while the Fury machine got going

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 11:38   #69
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Well only having been ina single alliance I dont have too much to choose from but its still a pretty difficult decision.

It would it either have to be not joining Zeus Anti WaC group which after about 5 days of careful planning fell to peices as soon as we started the mission most of the alliances immediatly dropped out or signed naps with WaC and the couple who didnt drop out immediatly didnt last too much longer leaving us at F-Crew to fight it alone (we never got offered a NAP - probally due to events i will talk about next - and were too stubburn to give up and go into hiding). While this then lead to perhaps our finest moment in PA where we matched WaC ship for ship when they lanched 1 million ships on one of our planet (which at the time was the biggest attack to happen during the meaningful part of around and is probally still up there as one of the biggest) it really took its toll later on leaving us weakened.

OR
Me getting totally pissed off with Jonkas "We arent at War with you" stories and Promises of a peace agreement to try and trick us into not taking it serious hence making us easier to hit. One day i got sick of these excuses and really started flaming Jonka on WaC's irc server, who then called in Apoc and Marlboro who i aslo started to flame resulting in a ban from their server. I doubt that helped matters

OR
Listening to hinchs "Can F-Crew help FA attack this Newbie basher. We will take him no problem." However he didnt inform us the planet was WaC jnr so like most of hinchs attacks we lost most of our ships and turned our small squabble with WaC into a full war.

I think the third one would probally just about edge it due to the fact that if that hadnt happened then the other two events would have subsequently turned out alot different
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:00   #70
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey

OR
Listening to hinchs "Can F-Crew help FA attack this Newbie basher. We will take him no problem." However he didnt inform us the planet was WaC jnr so like most of hinchs attacks we lost most of our ships and turned our small squabble with WaC into a full war.

I think the third one would probally just about edge it due to the fact that if that hadnt happened then the other two events would have subsequently turned out alot different

it was fun though
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:10   #71
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by hinchles

it was fun though
Strangly enough most of your sucicide missions were fun if only cos it allowed us to take the piss out of you on irc and on politics

Plus they often led to some good retal battles
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:35   #72
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Meth
Barghest :)

Zhil, Lokken and maybe a few others will know what i'm talking about.

Hobbie: :D
Legion saves the day yet again :o

smirk smirk smirk
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:48   #73
Rythms

If I'd have been in the situation..
would have sticked with vex against nos/cell in r4.
never have allied xanadu with NoS in any round.

dunno what else, i liked all my playing wise decisions
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:53   #74
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Cynic as I am, I can't help but noticing that 'allying with NoS' seems to be a popular choice for the decision that people would like to change
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 12:59   #75
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey

Strangly enough most of your sucicide missions were fun if only cos it allowed us to take the piss out of you on irc and on politics

Plus they often led to some good retal battles
i can still suicide with the best of them fs
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:38   #76
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
merging with OoO in round4.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:28   #77
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point
Thinking TFD could really make a difference in rnd 6 in XeTa and not be able to attack a whole gal cause of all active members being in BULL

therefor I regret either not making TFD more of a dictatorship or I regret joining xanadu a round 2 late
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 15:25   #78
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
What would i like to change from Legion/Titans history. Well, them never splitting up would be a start. I wish that Legion HC would have found a way to work with the people unhappy in the alliance. As soon as Legion left, it's power dissapeared overnight, we became vuneurable.

Left me at an impass as well...

all my good friends went to Titans, but i was Legion, the greatest alliance ever to walk the shores of the Planetarion coastline.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 15:58   #79
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of people would've liked to do the Right Thing. I would've liked to do the Wrong Thing. In round 5 I had a rather good position (at my best I was top5 by roidcount), but I was stuck in a nocex gal. To make matters worse I was in a small alliance where most the members were in F/L gals, meaning I couldn't really get defense once we started getting attacked (I think we were the last nocex gal in the top20 at the time).

I know my GC had an open offer to join Fury (Wrath) at the time, and I know she stuck to her guns with nos for little or no thanks.

If I could change one thing, I would've tried (and hopefully succeeded) to convince her to take the offer, thereby protecting my roids.

Jester
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:12   #80
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
biggest mistake ive done was being in 6:14 in r6.

gal was ful of newbs ( including me)

gal sucked and i didnt learn a single thing, spent whole rnd being bashed.
That was me and my gal, sorry about that. We where very scared of hostile's in the cluster. So killed all those who where not XeTa/Fos, including noobs.

What i regret was not bashing 7:13 in R7, before they bashed us. I already quited though, due holiday. But still in the beginning we could have take them. I already had a deal with EvilVampire(Chimeria) to attack them. 2 days later, Chimeria was closed. Think that changed a lot, since the plane was bashing 7:12 and 7:13 to ........... 2gether with the cluster and some good m8's who where in Bull.

What i regret in r8, not cheating by moving to another planet. Cause my beginning sucked big time. And i could have done a lot better on another planet.

Though i like havind my own name.

Thunder
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:27   #81
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrician

[23:25] (@Patrician|Away): I would have declared war on OoO the moment we realised the scale of their poaching antics

Intellectual property thief = you.

I sense much anger in you squire.

LECTURE MISSING SCUM.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:45   #82
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
through out the rds of pa that i played the one and only regret i have is having to step down as rock BC towards the end of rd 6 due to R/L ,

havin said that the attacks we had with nemesis when we used their priv server were fun it was a pity we could not have kept better relations, the pa-mails i got on one of those attacks still brings a tear to my eyes especially when the planet i was attackin pm'd me on irc asking me to get the attack recalled

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 17:41   #83
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: One moment please

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
to read the whole log, if interested
Thanks for the log, I haven't looked at that for a long time. It was certainly a warning from history . A VE-WTF war would have been really great and it certainly would have been a more evenly matched war. Elysium were in pretty much in good shape in that round too. Though Elysium suffered at the end of round 5, I personally think Legion may have actually did us a favour.
The war with Fury being at the end of the round made us lose a lot less than we would have at the beginning with a war with them. At the time the round was pretty much stagnant and alot of people were giving up playing as they were fed up with the round.
Elysium finished round 5 and began round 6 with some positive effects as a result of Legions betrayal:
  • Elysium Core was reduced to a very loyal core of members. This was partly due to the rule that came into force at the beginning of the war that alliance was before (legion) galaxy and the fact members told Legion would be our enemy the next round. Also a small number of spies were readily removed before round 6 as some showed off (particularly on AD and IRC) near the end of rnd 5 allowing them to be exposed.
  • Elysium Acheron (junior wing at the time) were given the best test of loyalty at the end of round 5, ready for round 6.
  • We were determined the following round to make our galaxies controlled by Elysium and put great pressure on our members not to accept allied GC's/control.
  • Elysium were given a much stronger political voice in PA when they formed xeta.

In the end (IMO) Legion just made their problem worser, they made more enemies (like Elysium being a new one) and their enemies more efficient for the next round.
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:04   #84
grkn
Shadow of the past

grkn is an unknown quantity at this point
Coming back for Elysium during late round 3 thanks to Chase the old rascal.

Signup for round 5.

Coming back after having quit in round 5. Be damned for eternity, R6 beta crew for creating this 4 races ...

Not having f**ked up this damned Cell attackers in R6...
On the other hand, i never did see a such an inactive HC galaxy ( ) so its quite questionable if it would have been that easy ...

Signup for round 7.

One thing i certainly do NOT regret:
Screwing over this alliance hopping sucker Crazybeerguy (not sure about the name anymore, so please forgive if i mistake someone) who got exiled into our gal during R6.

One OS to rule them all, One Passport to find them,
One OS to bring them all, And with the EULA bind them.
In the land of Redmond where the windows lie.

"...to leave the Elysium the dead had to drink from and travel beyond the River of Oblivion, Lethe, to once again return to the mortal realm..."
grkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:45   #85
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by grkn
Screwing over this alliance hopping sucker Crazybeerguy (not sure about the name anymore, so please forgive if i mistake someone) who got exiled into our gal during R6.
I recognise that nick from somewhere... but where?
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:04   #86
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman

I recognise that nick from somewhere... but where?
he got kicked from elysium in r4, joined fury. retired, dunno when - tried to rejoin elysium before r6, got denied and joined fury again

thats what i know, if it helps
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:06   #87
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
merging with OoO in round4.
No offense to OoO, but I was against the merger from the start. My preferance then was to work with Fury.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
I should have ordered full scale slaughter and cut the deals myself instead of trying to be loyal to 'an old friend' and sacrificing a singular victory for Fury early on.
Told you so :P

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:07   #88
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava

No offense to OoO, but I was against the merger from the start. My preferance then was to work with Fury.

~Pia
Actually, it was more 'not trying my hardest to make WPO work' rather than not merge. Saying I wish it never happened is just the easy way out.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:48   #89
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
havin said that the attacks we had with nemesis when we used their priv server were fun it was a pity we could not have kept better relations, the pa-mails i got on one of those attacks still brings a tear to my eyes especially when the planet i was attackin pm'd me on irc asking me to get the attack recalled
Hehe....I remember some of those attacks quite well, and as I recall, the PA-mails were just classic. I wish I had saved them
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:50   #90
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by grkn

He was exiled from my cluster after we serialraped his gal

Jester
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:05   #91
Xavier March

crazybeerguy also got exiled into my gal in r6, noone bothered get in touch with him though, I think he had a zillion accounts..
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:19   #92
Sev
Commander

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Cynic as I am, I can't help but noticing that 'allying with NoS' seems to be a popular choice for the decision that people would like to change
Stop flattering yourself :P

As for me, in my very limited window of the time when I actually would have had something to do with alliances at a high level, it would have been to play more with Deus in round 6(or am I in the wrong round?) as a personal fix, and as an alliance would it would to have kept Heresy from joining with Legion in round 7. I think you Rob had some forsight there indeed, although that said, I've still finished on the winning side every round.

<Leinad> Sev is a sexy bitch, but plz dont tell him

Round 2 - 4:1:12 - C4E
Round 3 - 3:3:12 - TF/Elysium
Round 4 - 9:25:15 Nos
Round 5 - 17:5:16 - Lux
Round 6 - 35:23:6 - Deus
Round 7 - Quit - Legion
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:37   #93
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
If I could have an alternate history, I would like to see how this game would have played out without syn_sid.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:38   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stopped the end of Round 3 break-up of the legion. They were without a doubt the best PA players one alliance ever had. Or stopped fury and legion allying r2 so WaC would have had a chance at survival. (Am I the only one who put down things pre-r4 heh).
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 23:47   #95
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

I sense much anger in you squire.

LECTURE MISSING SCUM.
he does have a point though,

Can I have 'should have listened to Patrician and Lokken regarding kicking 10 levels of sh1t out of OOO' for 6 points ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:01   #96
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Stopped the end of Round 3 break-up of the legion. They were without a doubt the best PA players one alliance ever had. Or stopped fury and legion allying r2 so WaC would have had a chance at survival. (Am I the only one who put down things pre-r4 heh).
Legion of round3 had picked up a fair few mediocre players, the Legion of round2 however....
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:52   #97
Dragoon

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Or stopped fury and legion allying r2 so WaC would have had a chance at survival. (Am I the only one who put down things pre-r4 heh).
Not to bring the "My dad can kick your dad's ass" type of argument into this thread, but WaC destroyed itself to the point where Legion decided to cut all ties. We were perfectly content in being sheltered by the bigger name, but the structure fell apart before our eyes. In typical WaC fashion of that time, they had greatly underestimated the organization that Legion actually had (which is arguably better than WaC or round 1 Concordium ever had).

The point here is, that when WaC started to crumble, we backed out. We didnt need to initiate any devious inner struggle plans to ruin the foundation of the alliance. It happened on its own. As such, even being a quarter, an eighth or however small a fraction of WaC we were at the time, Legion would have had absolutely no problem taking them by ourselves out from our organizational standpoint.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 02:44   #98
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
If I could change one thing when it comes to myself and PA I would lose my guilty conscience alot sooner.

To honour idiots and cheaters is truly misguided,
as I have learned well thru now 6 rounds of PA.
Took me a while to realize that some ppl have to get it really smack in the face for there to be an impact.

As to the enourmous amount of time
I have invested in this (actually quite lame) game,
Elysium and its members are so worth it.

To those who left and those who remain,
thank you all for letting us be Elysium always

Regards,
Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages

Last edited by Eylisia; 6 Nov 2002 at 02:52.
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 03:32   #99
kafkapenguin

Regarding crazybeerguy, he was about the most annoying person I have ever met in PA, and that's saying something. How he ever got into Fury is beyond me.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 09:18   #100
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
he was annoying
but he was good

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote