User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:35   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
starwars II

i saw it last night on the big screen.. the IMAX screen
(it's a huge screen.. floor to ceiling and as wide as the room.. it was cool)

they edited out a bunch of parts though so it was only 2 1/2 hrs long.
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:44   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: starwars II

Does Yoda still dish out some major whoopass?

That is reason in itself to go see the movie

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:46   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hell yah!
it's awesome cause it's so big too :P

they just cut out scenes like when anakin and padme were froliking in the field.. more of they're 'intimate' scenes.. and when they talk with the new queen of naboo
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:50   #4
Aryn
Happy

big screen :P
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 21:57   #5
Nashmeister

Well, Aryn, being a girl prolly didn't enjoy it as much as me... Man, Natalie Portman in granny pants was HOT.
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 22:29   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Fortunately we are getting a new cinema soon. Look at this ********. I have to travel all the way to Doncaster if I want to see a movie in a better cinema than this

Our cinema pisses all over your "iMAX Experience" Bigscreens

Edit: crap. Bloody thing censors out some of the url. Anyway, you don't want to view this travesty anyway, but the censored part is cúnt (without the accent, obviously)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 23:26   #7
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah uk cinemas are bigger than ones abroad aprently. Wehave big multiplex 30 screen ones too which u can get lost in.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 00:05   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
S****HORPE
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 01:37   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Fortunately we are getting a new cinema soon. Look at this ********. I have to travel all the way to Doncaster if I want to see a movie in a better cinema than this

Our cinema pisses all over your "iMAX Experience" Bigscreens

Edit: crap. Bloody thing censors out some of the url. Anyway, you don't want to view this travesty anyway, but the censored part is cúnt (without the accent, obviously)
doncaster > you.
we rock
heh
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 15:53   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/laurentius/Glasgow/UGC.jpg
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 17:10   #11
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, IMAX is like MASSIVE! Ok actually it's pretty average as has been pointed out. Though S****horpe's attempt at a cinema is laughable; this coming from someone living in Wales.

I only really posted in this thread to say to Aryn; thanks for the postcard, one of my idiot family members doesn't know how our system (ie. put the mail in the mail holder thingy, not on the table) works, so I only just found it
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 18:01   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
I only really posted in this thread to say to Aryn; thanks for the postcard, one of my idiot family members doesn't know how our system (ie. put the mail in the mail holder thingy, not on the table) works, so I only just found it
Why did Aryn send you a postcard?

*hurrumph*
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 18:05   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
http://members.lycos.co.uk/laurentius/Glasgow/UGC.jpg
That cinema owns
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 18:05   #14
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Why did Aryn send you a postcard?

*hurrumph*
Because I asked! I'm sure it's something to do with my ever-so-charming nature too.