User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:17   #1
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
Hate?

I'm not the average board wh0re, but lets make it simple.

Why is everybody beeing mad? (be short, dont post anything that have been posted)

ta
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:08   #2
chemical
Honorary Member

lo Rumad

life is good I guess

awwww, woke up with eta3 hostile today, after inet connection was down.. heh.. but fixed it
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:19   #3
chemical
Honorary Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

good to hear buddy, I just hope it wasnt FAnG hostiles you fixed

If it was you should be ashamed of yourself
hehe, I donno.. haven't checked them out yet

hopefully it will be Fury or Adepoo
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 12:20   #4
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by chemical
lo Rumad

life is good I guess

awwww, woke up with eta3 hostile today, after inet connection was down.. heh.. but fixed it
fixed it? inet connection or incomings?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 13:27   #5
Lord_Dain

I don't hate anyone..

Bit of a heavy word for a game

Just like the word 'fear'..

I have minor dislike for some persons, but nothing serious.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:02   #6
Magic

Talking

i dont have a hated ally anymore hehe
goin random made my hated ally quit this game *g*
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:31   #7
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
hate is just another 4 letter word.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 02:51   #8
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
hate is just another 4 letter word.
So is Rumad.

chemical: I really don't think that anyone truly hates the people they attack on these forums, but as a fallback in case I'm proven wrong I'll point out how pitiful a person would be to actually hate people that they really don't know.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 18:29   #9
merle

merle is an unknown quantity at this point
i start to hate this game because i really invest much freetime of me and i see how zeus screws it up and make peeps mad and angry.
merle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:03   #10
Seianus

i agree with merle, the fking way how creators close planets just gets me angry. Last rounds and it looks like this will be the most ****tiest round ever due to this hacking stuff and so going on.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:05   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Seianus
i agree with merle, the fking way how creators close planets just gets me angry. Last rounds and it looks like this will be the most ****tiest round ever due to this hacking stuff and so going on.
Hacking this, hacking that, I know I've only been playing since round 7 but I have yet to see anyone present any evidence that their l/p was actually hacked. Cimmeria springs to mind as the most high profile example.
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:11   #12
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Almost all cases are disgruntled people (getting no def when needed for the tenth time or something) who give creators login password they got from people accountsharing with them.

hAl
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:15   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Almost all cases are disgruntled people (getting no def when needed for the tenth time or something) who give creators login password they got from people accountsharing with them.

hAl
How could you even suggest such a thing? Why, I'm utterly horrified that you think people would stoop to such depths. We all know that everyone is pearly white really, right?

hehe

[edit]If anyone ever uncovers any account sharing in UV I am gonna look SO bad after today [/edit]
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:24   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hate?

Quote:
Originally posted by chemical
I'm not the average board wh0re, but lets make it simple.

Why is everybody beeing mad? (be short, dont post anything that have been posted)

ta
lack of coffee and ciggies

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 19:36   #15
Seianus

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Hacking this, hacking that, I know I've only been playing since round 7 but I have yet to see anyone present any evidence that their l/p was actually hacked. Cimmeria springs to mind as the most high profile example.
Titans attacks a planet and right after that the planet gets closed. Strange, isnīt it? You just really start to wonder whatīs going on what that happens a few times....and yes titans suck
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 23:06   #16
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
I havent really read the thread, so this is prolly out of context

but you AD people flame more then the people on GD

"give love a chance ? :P"
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 10:36   #17
Dizzyness

Dizzyness is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, i attacked one of the creators for closing a gal m8 \o/, though it more out of frustration then hate :/
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 12:29   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hate is such a kind word for people on this forum
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:31   #19
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
I want worldpeace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:37   #20
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Seianus

Titans attacks a planet and right after that the planet gets closed. Strange, isnīt it? You just really start to wonder whatīs going on what that happens a few times....and yes titans suck
yes, it's true..

the creators do our bidding
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 18:11   #21
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
pld us

the key...

oreo is bribed with all kinds of alcohol....
zeus needs guinness or murphy's....
spinner needs half a beer....

give em that and they'll do ANYTHING you want
i'm just wondering why you didn't think of that earlier:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote