User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2002, 00:36   #151
RITJUKES

Quote:
Originally posted by Wibbleh
Thanks Maddix

People I hate:

LENIN
Slinkee
Maddix
Empress
Schneider

oh and ofc..

Rids
Sigrid

Which I just dislike

EDIT: Hate is abit stong word ofc..
missed me.

People I hate with (and it is not a harsh word in this sense)

Wibla.
KoeN
Dimas

People I dislike: anyone who isnt/wasnt ChaoZ/Tuba/NewDawn/Eternals you get my drift.....
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 01:06   #152
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
ah yea i forgot:

RIT
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 01:59   #153
Robert22

hmzz... i say the three ppl that piss me off the most... cause i really dont hate anyone is :

Luc : m8 u need to grow up

Zagreus or also know as Ra7en : same deal with u.. so wat if i banned u from MY channel it was for a good reason.

gal m8 :he got pissed off at me for killing his fleet because he would not obey rules
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 04:49   #154
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't think of anyone in PA I hate anymore.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm too apathetic about PA, or if it's because I realized that most of the things I used to hate some people for were at least partly my doing.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 14:20   #155
Mic339

Hating ppl is not my thing...

I'll start hating anyone who quotes this and then makes fun of it though

MiX
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 14:36   #156
muppet

oh yeah I forgot that wibbla is a c0ckoid. silly me ;/
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 15:57   #157
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Strange, no1 have mentioned Cryptic, so i will do it first. Number two must be Dingo i think, hmmm nr 3. lemme think, i won't tell you his nick, cause he thinks that i am friendly to him

Number 1 : Cryptic
Skills of sh1it droping on people.
Person beeing proud of such skills is nothing more than a stupid jerk

Number 2 : Dingo
Nice ability of bed changing.

Number 3 : NTrabbit (backstabbing cnut)
We know that he organized the attack of NOVA in r6 on LDK galaxy ..long story...( anyway we did not downfalled to his level to hit RedBull in response as we had common sense).
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 16:41   #158
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RetiredGunn3r

Oh I win
It won't hurt me lrytas, no need to hide it, heh.
I predict hair-pulling and nail scratching—we all want to be mr. lrytas' #3 hated person

Can't say I have any contributions to the hate lists. Some people I have despised in PA are very good friends now. As for the (few) others, I guess I am old or something, cause I wouldn't feel right bringing it up in public :/

Not that I mind reading others' lists mind you; it's fun
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 17:54   #159
whoop
The [Fury] of the [z0r]

whoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

nah u lost this time, soz
his poor ego....

-whoop
<@whoop> I know

#milo
whoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 20:37   #160
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
I can't believe, even though this is a war game, that people actually hate people. I've disliked people, but not that much.

However, certain types of people really annoy me. These are:
  • People who hate people for being an a winning alliance
  • People who are so anally retentive on the boards because of the anonymity the internet affords them
  • People who, instead of reasoning sensibly and maturely, resort to pathetic insults and behaviour that computer-literate monkeys would be ashamed of

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 03:33   #161
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kill

We won though didn't we .

And not with your "lets not attack the enemy attitude".

Killmark
I thought u went away and crawled back under your rock?

Perhaps you should?

Dont bother playing r8 they will delete you faster than a whore can drop her knickers for $5.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 07:23   #162
linnnexus

Hate is rather a strong word that i reserve for Hitler and Maggie Thatcher.
But i have found many many people in pa that i have a lack of respect for.
Sad but True.
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 07:46   #163
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Hmmmm.

there are only two people I seriously dislike, and even they aren't worth being mentioned.

Most of all I deeply, sincerely, profoundly hate myself for playing this game.
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 07:48   #164
TJ

Scorpio
Red (Tuba wing commander r2, wiped out in r3 in one tick by me )
Sigrid
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 12:45   #165
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
I hate every single of you but then again i dont hate anyone
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 16:41   #166
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos

I predict hair-pulling and nail scratching—we all want to be mr. lrytas' #3 hated person

Can't say I have any contributions to the hate lists. Some people I have despised in PA are very good friends now. As for the (few) others, I guess I am old or something, cause I wouldn't feel right bringing it up in public :/

Not that I mind reading others' lists mind you; it's fun
anyone saying that they h8 Lrytas clearly dont know him
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 17:04   #167
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
We know that he organized the attack of NOVA in r6 on LDK galaxy ..long story...( anyway we did not downfalled to his level to hit RedBull in response as we had common sense).
I assume you are referring to the N€mesis retal on LDK in r6, which was BC'd by N0VA. If you aren't, just ignore the rest of my post, since I am simply mistaken.

As far as I know, NTRabbit had nothing to do with that attack. N0VA organized the raid with N€mesis and our allies. I was HC at the time, so if Xan or NTrabbit had played a role, I think N0VA would have told me, aside from the fact that I was his roommate, and he would have had a hell of a time NOT telling me. N0VA might have to refresh my memory on the incident though.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 18:00   #168
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

I assume you are referring to the N€mesis retal on LDK in r6, which was BC'd by N0VA. If you aren't, just ignore the rest of my post, since I am simply mistaken.

As far as I know, NTRabbit had nothing to do with that attack. N0VA organized the raid with N€mesis and our allies. I was HC at the time, so if Xan or NTrabbit had played a role, I think N0VA would have told me, aside from the fact that I was his roommate, and he would have had a hell of a time NOT telling me. N0VA might have to refresh my memory on the incident though.
The retaliation against LDK was solely because they had been hitting one of our galaxies frequently. Xanadu and NTrabbit had nothing to do with the hit, but to correct you plant, our allies did not participate. The players participating were Nemesis and GoldenCircle, some friends we had made after a long and intense night of getting hit, retalling, and moderated recall.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 18:04   #169
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

Quote:
Strange, no1 have mentioned Cryptic, so i will do it first. Number two must be Dingo i think, hmmm nr 3. lemme think, i won't tell you his nick, cause he thinks that i am friendly to him
You don't have to be shy Lrytas - my bets are that I made number 3 on your list :P

I have never seen you ... less happy ... than when we hit your galaxy, especially because Xanadu did not allow you to hit us back

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 20:30   #170
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Top 3 people I pity (I don't feel that anyone has earnt my hatred):

1. Ani
2. Veil05
3. Anyone that believes Killmark \o/ (I can't think of anyone specificaly earning no.3)
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 21:14   #171
Outcast2k
Debonair

Outcast2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate Hobbie for making me get a dictionary everytime I wanted to read his posts.

I also hate Ahriman. (You can thank me later.)

([02:06:24] <@Ahriman> oi i want to be hated by someone)

[02:29:37] <@Grendels> most of the people in my school don't know what unix is
[02:29:47] <Add> in all fairness why should they
[02:30:11] <Add> would probably get laid more often
R3 : Can't remember
R4 : 169:4
R5 : 29:16
R6 : 21:12
R7 : 14:23

Come and learn how to do naughty things in #cootie

Last edited by Outcast2k; 21 Sep 2002 at 21:24.
Outcast2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 21:33   #172
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Outcast2k
I hate Hobbie for making me get a dictionary everytime I wanted to read his posts.

I also hate Ahriman. (You can thank me later.)

([02:06:24] <@Ahriman> oi i want to be hated by someone)

[Edit: I now hate OC for changing his sig]

Last edited by Ahriman; 21 Sep 2002 at 21:45.
Ahriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 21:36   #173
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Omg I had someone from Fury Command in my gal all round and he never told me.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2002, 09:58   #174
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Ani

I love the way you simply ignore my challange of justification, and then ask Storebo for the exact same thing.

Pld you.
I've never felt the need to justify myself to anyone Ani, you should know that. The question was simply out of curiosity.
Unread 22 Sep 2002, 10:18   #175
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate Dingo!
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2002, 10:50   #176
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
no votes for me \o/
It was early days

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2002, 10:54   #177
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
I hate Dingo!
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

You love me.
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 16:54   #178
Texel

I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G, I|G, I|G, I|G, I|GI|G!

I HATE I|G
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 18:08   #179
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Outcast2k
I'm sorry.
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 19:09   #180
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate

1. Barrow
2. Yuba
3. Nova
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 20:29   #181
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
I hate

1. Barrow
2. Yuba
3. Nova
You know what they say, it is an honor to merely be nominated.

And unless you want to make my top 3, you better join the gal channel some time soon :P

<Nova> that would suck
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:41   #182
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno
1. SpideR a.k.a. Idler.
2. Viper of Viper's pit (round 3).
hmm, rings a bell.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 00:52   #183
Moled
careface ;[

Moled is an unknown quantity at this point
im loved ;/
Moled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:39   #184
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg

Number 1 : Cryptic
Skills of sh1it droping on people.
Person beeing proud of such skills is nothing more than a stupid jerk

Number 2 : Dingo
Nice ability of bed changing.

you are too insignificant to hate ... you meerly merit a shrug.
( and since you have no experience of my 'skills' or lack there of , you just sound like a spastic to boot )

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 03:26   #185
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
The commie mods of AD are up there on my list (some of them).

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 09:06   #186
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont see how anyone can HATE someone from a space based text game seems rather ridiculous.

RIDS
2. Axis_Wlf - small fish who likes to pretend he is something he is not. Useless BC masquerading as somebody semi-competent with a huge ego that his pathetic army of suck-ups constantly feed.

I never asked to be a BC, but I think I have done a good job. As for ego, heh your damn right being Legion gives you an Auto-Ego cause you feel so elite being part of a group that is 100 times bigger than yourself. R5 I was an arse but the end half of R5 and to this date has been a sobering exp.

lol I actually like you as you were always jittery.

This games fun but dont take it personal cause noone really knows anyone outside this game.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 10:30   #187
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman
Top 3 people I pity (I don't feel that anyone has earnt my hatred):

1. Ani
2. Veil05
3. Anyone that believes Killmark \o/ (I can't think of anyone specificaly earning no.3)
who r u , Killmark didnt cheat did he?
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 12:31   #188

Quote:
Originally posted by blokjekaas
Ah this is easy

- Zhil
- Theamion
- Borric
excusez-moi ?
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 13:02   #189
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TJ

Red (Tuba wing commander r2, wiped out in r3 in one tick by me )
Good work that man.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 13:33   #190
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
The commie mods of AD are up there on my list (some of them).
You calling ME a COMMIE?

~Pia *highly insulted*

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 15:02   #191
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
People I dislike:

Gunn3r -for beeing the retard he is.
Scorpio -for beeing a slighly less retard than Gunn3r
Zhil - for his useless drivel on these boards and his overblown ego, and his unability to understand errors from himself & his alliance.
Germania aka K-W -same as Zhil, though Germs posts are even worse in some things.
Rids - I used to seriously dislike him, but when I read his anti-vouch for Zhil on the Legion boards, I have become a bit fond of him..
Sigrid & Radium -tards ahoy! (lets just hope they aint gonna marry and get offspring)
Darki -for not admiting he is an accountsharer.
Peple who scream "IVE BEEN HAXORED" when they are cought blatent cheating on a mass scale (lo fang, chimera)
Seduzer -"IM SO 1337 BECOUSE MY FURY PEON" way back in r3.
Fury PR squad in general -for crap posting without relevence to reality.
Psi_K -for beeing annoying on these boards.
Biggdogg -for screwing up Legion.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 15:24   #192
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

Sigrid & Radium -tards ahoy! (lets just hope they aint gonna marry and get offspring)
amen
________
Volcano vaporizer review

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:02.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 16:18   #193
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
It depends on the day but at the moment a lot of Fury, Titans and FanG people would make it to a short list allthough I would have to make an exception for some snuggleh Furries whom I off course still love more than h8.

But in earlier rounds some particulary nasty Legion members, and anoying cheaters I found particulary unpleasant but I generally do not hold a grudge for longer than a full round.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 16:23   #194
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
People I dislike:

Gunn3r -for beeing the retard he is.
Scorpio -for beeing a slighly less retard than Gunn3r
Zhil - for his useless drivel on these boards and his overblown ego, and his unability to understand errors from himself & his alliance.
Germania aka K-W -same as Zhil, though Germs posts are even worse in some things.
Rids - I used to seriously dislike him, but when I read his anti-vouch for Zhil on the Legion boards, I have become a bit fond of him..
Darki -for not admiting he is an accountsharer.
Peple who scream "IVE BEEN HAXORED" when they are cought blatent cheating on a mass scale (lo fang, chimera)
Seduzer -"IM SO 1337 BECOUSE MY FURY PEON" way back in r3.
Fury PR squad in general -for crap posting without relevence to reality.
Psi_K -for beeing annoying on these boards.
You. For judging people by the way they behave on these boards.

Jester
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 17:56   #195
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
hmm, rings a bell.
Do tell!

Xeno
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 00:38   #196
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
I do not hate anyone on this Forum, nor in game.

The one and only person I feel pity for, is yahwe, for being a self centered egotistical utter B.A.S.T.A.R.D.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:32   #197
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Phew! no one mentioned me
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 09:31   #198
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Storebo

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 09:55   #199
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Johny Jazz©
I would say dingo, but I fear it would just increase his ego.

I'm hated by alot of lesser people though.
like me

pain - r4 xanadu arse, which idled in my lickle alliance chan a lot, we never did get the chance to bash him r5 =(
genosse27 - c28 r7, didnt get on too well with him

cant think of anyone else i dislike, oh yeah, dammit ofc
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:48   #200
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Re: Most hated people in PA

Quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
I'm bored and since this is the final round of PA, I thought I'd start this thread and see if I really AM the most hated person in the game.

Let the votes commence.

Please state your top 3 hated people and why. (I like to remember what I ever did to you)

naaaaa will place money on im more hated than you especialy by all the ****ing americans
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote