User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 May 2005, 23:32   #1
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts
ToF Recruitment

From the ashes of valhalla, Tides of Fire was formed.

At the end of round 10.5 Pathogen formed ToF with Fellah and some others as base members.
Every round since, Tof have finished top 10

We want to improve the quality of our members planetarion experience through experienced HC and a light but hard working atmosphere.

We have certain requirements of course....such as you must have a score close to our average....if you are interested, please join #tof and ask for an OP.

Thanks

Last edited by max_vix; 12 May 2005 at 15:54.
Unread 10 May 2005, 19:50   #2
orichalon
[ToF]Ori

orichalon can only hope to improve
Re: ToF Recruitment

yep, come in and chat in #tof, but remember to slap Fellah first, it's just gotta be done

ToF have a great community, always talkative and active, who still enjoy the game of PA like it should be enjoyed!

and if Vix doesn't let u past our requirements, I'll sneak u through the back door !
Unread 10 May 2005, 20:07   #3
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

ToF are a great group of guys that like to have a good time. Sometimes immature, sometimes serious, you never know what will happen.
Unread 10 May 2005, 23:40   #4
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

the immature bit was referring to me i beleive

join us, we are a lot of fun and we wont boss you around like other places might.
our HC told me i cudnt finish my post tho..... :'(

join us and have fun

remember, nobody spams like #underground can

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
Unread 11 May 2005, 00:18   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fancy sharing some more info?
The original post is a bit vague and doesn't give you any distinction to grab teh attention of potential members.

Good luck with the round ToF, Valhalla was an excellent addition to the game, an alliance that recruited newbies and had the organisation to turn it into something very good. Any other new players who are willing to make a commitment should be very happy in your ranks!
Unread 11 May 2005, 00:40   #6
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

It might be vague, but we don't want to add as much info as other ally's do. If anyone is interested in us, please join on IRC and talk to one of us. We are happy to give out as much info as you want on there

Thanks for the good luck Gate...
Unread 11 May 2005, 02:17   #7
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

ViX the man of few words.

We actively attack.
We have organized methods of defending.
We will soon have new custom tools to make life in ToF easier.
We are easy going.
We actively recruit, even if you are new to the game, but willing to learn and be active.

Talk to an op in #tof for more information.
Good luck to everyone, in the rest of the round.
Unread 11 May 2005, 06:42   #8
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

and omg we are all v v s3xxeh

Seriously tho it is a damn good laugh in ToF with several attacks per day, damn good defence coverage, and some awesome alliance serving IRC bots
Unread 11 May 2005, 13:02   #9
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts

actually I thought i fired them all...
RANDOM: Ni!
Unread 12 May 2005, 00:21   #10
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign
actually I thought i fired them all...
No you didn't...

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Unread 12 May 2005, 00:25   #11
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

We most fun alliance to be in, come and join us in #tof, chat with us, we all friendly and crazy too...

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Unread 12 May 2005, 08:00   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

JOIN US OR ELSE...

i'll run home to mommy and cry, so please, do it for me

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:29   #13
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

they're right u know
and on the newbie thing, they do, look at me =D
but really, tof is great, we can bitch from time to time, but who doesn't
if u wanna play pa, and if u wanna have fun (like all pa-playaz) join tof. nuthing more I can say

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
Unread 14 May 2005, 01:42   #14
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

ToF is a great alliance that makes a solid effort at placing in the top 10 but are still willing to take on and train new players. Its nice to see an alliance that started just two rounds ago from players that haven't played many more rounds than that turn a bunch of middle ground players into a top 10 alliance. Since they have attracted some veteran players and have built themselves a nice loyal core. Good luck to ToF and all alliances that follow in their footsteps.
Unread 17 May 2005, 08:48   #15
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

in ToF we have a great defence policy, if u dont send def, ViX sends u one of his many fotos of husis bum

it is truly an evil punishment

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:09   #16
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

/me signs up just so he doesnt send defence

time for my 2 cents, ToF have gotta be one of the most fun alliances i have been in. they've got competent members on all levels, always work hard to gain roids and help each other grow, yet dont take themselves too seriously, all in all a win win situation.

so gl to you for the rest of this round, and people looking for a new alliance, you cant go wrong with this one.
Unread 18 May 2005, 12:13   #17
selenyum
[EX] Nautonnier

selenyum is an unknown quantity at this point

Since i've come to tof i've achieve better and better results
Round 12: (CAT) 5:3:5 Battle Commander in [PT], member in coven, member in tides of fire; #1 covopper in universe, Scanner rank:840
Round 13: (ZIK) 4:3:1 Hc in [PT], member it Tides of Fire and in eXilition, #1 cov opper in universe, rank 139
Round 14: (CAT) (3:5:19) Member in NOS, Dc in Insomnia : Scanner; Dc in Reunion: Rank 415
Round 15: ((ZIK) (4:3:13) Member on Exilition
Unread 23 May 2005, 01:07   #18
Majorkurtz

yes i would like to join but i can not seem to get on the IRC channle can you help me

Unread 23 May 2005, 01:24   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

ToF looked very promising last round and mid rounds
but now its really starting to show

Keep up the good work
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:20   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

We can't help it, we're just sexy

JOIN ME...
or join him (/me points to a coven member and laughs)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:42   #21
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

hehe, sexy RIGHT!

keep up the gd work
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:34   #22
max_vix
ViX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorkurtz
yes i would like to join but i can not seem to get on the IRC channle can you help me
Do you have IRC? Get onto the netgamers server and then type - /join #tof . You could always use the com-unit instead, which automatically joins you with the netgamers server.

Oh also to the guy about us being sexy...we are the only ally with a gay bot...
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:57   #23
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the best alliance i could have ever hoped to join, i would never leave, this is the second and last ally i will join.
You can always have a laugh with us, we are all fun guys to talk to, yet serious when needed ie defence and attacks.
We happily welcome good players to this alliance, and like even more to accept new people to the game, as we will help you learn how to play as well as we can, you just cant go wrong with us.

p.s we are very very sexeh! especially Husi and Striker

Ultores peon
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 00:28   #24
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

Tof Kickz Azz

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:59   #25
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts

kk

as newly appointed HC ill try to convince you to join us:

DONT!!!
ITS ALL LIES!!!
LIES I TELL YOU!!!!

Bloke rubbed my inner leg and Husi actually tried to feel up my nipples ffs... I wont even mention Fellah man hes the sickest puppy of them all!!! He trid to tie me up and Lokie watched him do it.

They are sick.

Im still wid em. So yer either in or yer out... i cant decide still.

I wish The_Swede wud have been more ghey tho :P
RANDOM: Ni!
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 02:21   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Duplicate and outdated thread so closing. Perhaps in future Sovereign you wont be a tit and bump old threads when an updated one exists
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Closed Thread