User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:56   #1
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Nice to be home!!!

Hey everybody who knows or at least still remembers me. It was a hard year, i left U.K. and returned back to Russia. You would not believe how much studying i had to do in order to catch up with Russian syllabus!
Now that i've finally made it into a university i can relax and have some fun.
God i'm glad to be playing PA again. I hope RX will be fun. See you all around!
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:02   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome back
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:09   #3
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
WELCOME BACK HUN!! \o/

#gemz
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:47   #4
Nathan

Even HobbieTroll4 didnt make one of these threads.......

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:49   #5
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
some of us are trying to leave pa.. and then someone get's back.. c'moon.. pa is addiction.. if u'r able to leave it... stay out.. that's what i'm doing myself atleast do.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:52   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's bad enough that we have everyone, their mother, their dog and their mother's dog coming on here to say goodbye.

If you're back, go on IRC and say hello. Not on here.