User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 04:55   #101
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Re: Kingmakers

I put it down to there being lots of ex-SiN players in ND

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 08:59   #102
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Are you the Oracle?
Not at all, but I'm definately "in the loop".

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 09:05   #103
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Without sounding too pedantic, where have I spoken about rounds that I haven't played in, or might as well not have played in?

I've been discussing the round in hand.

And I am playing the round in hand.

Okey dokey?
As far I, and others, could see you were talking about Angels and 1up in round 13. Either a few of us can't read or your post was hugely ambiguous and adding a footnote saying "angels are shit now ergo they must have been crap in round 13" means it's a fair assumption you're doing little other than trying to wind them up.

Quote:

Is that another way of telling me that what I said was wrong?

Or are you just saying "don't talk about things unless you were right there in the thick of things involving yourself and if you weren't right there then you obviously can't comment on it because someone telling you about it must clearly be lying!".
No, I'm saying you don't have the slightest idea about whats going on this round because the people who do actually know don't go around broadcasting it and you definately aren't one of the people in the loop as far as I can tell.

Quote:
Anyway mazz - I like you, let's not make this personal. The thread will just descend into a crappy flamewar if it does, and get closed. We're both above that.
Nothing personal about it, I'm just pressing the point that you aren't in a position to be making any form of assumption about alliances this round being as you clearly aren't in posession of all the facts and the pissant dig at Angels was just fairly crap.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 10:35   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

To answer both Torz and Motox who seem to let their kiddie imaginations run freely again ...

alch nor any Angels command believe I am a joke. If they did, I wouldn't be working with them, I wouldn't even be allowed to be a member. Just because Behe (no offence ...) feels I am doesn't mean the rest of Angels does. I'm sure alot of Angels don't agree with all my opinions, hence why it's called 'OPINION'. And what happened in r13 is r13, and doesn't apply on r15.

When I post on AD, I post my own opinion. I understand alot of pple don't like it because well ... I don't post and change my opinion to be popular or to suit your needs, I post what I believe in and nothing else. It is ofcourse obvious that alch etc not always agree with my opinion. We'd be a sad bunch if we always agree ...

To Tomkat, he got a point when saying communication in Angels isn't great. We know this, we work on this but it seems we're not efficient with this. Like all alliances, we're not flawless either.
And I don't take anything said against Angels personal, atleast less then I used to. I don't see what's so bad in defending your alliance when pple post crap and assumptions about it?

And finally to MotoX in specific ...
If you dislike Angels more because of my posts then you are a person which can be easily manipulated and fooled. You can dislike ME for what I post, but you actually think pple like mazz would say 'I like Angels less cause Kj is making AD posts I don't like'? No, the most he'll do is dislike me.
I don't get it how pple think an opinion of 1 person (even if he's HC) can affect his opinion on the alliance. I find those pple easy to manipulate and they probably have a very poor 'own will'.

Nway that's how I (see my OWN opinion) feel about this. Btw Mazz, just used you as an example cuz I know you love me (after your wife and 2nd wife, JBG)

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 11:52   #105
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

mazzelaar according to you, 1up and yourself are the only ones "in the loop"

its so funny how you think you are about the only person who is in the position to talk about other alliances while from my (and others) pov even a baboon makes more sense then you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 12:03   #106
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
Being as you obviously aren't too bright I'll put it in little words for you. My post was to Tomkat, no-one else. This means that I don't think he is in the loop. If you can find a post from me that suggests otherwise then I'll be more than suprised.

Quote:
its so funny how you think you are about the only person who is in the position to talk about other alliances while
Again, I see no inference to this at all. I'm guessing the HC of all respective alliances know whats going on, this means that members aren't usually filled in on exactly what political and strategic manouvres thier alliance are in the process of propogating or actively carrying out. It does mean that the various HC tend to know more than the average person posting on AD.

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 6 Dec 2005 at 23:45.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 12:10   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

its so funny how you think you are about the only person who is in the position to talk about other alliances while from my (and others) pov even a baboon makes more sense then you.
No offense, but your hatred towards 1up seems to blind your rational thinking. Mazz was talking to Tomkat and I can't help but agree 100% with what he said.

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 12:18   #108
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
No offense, but your hatred towards 1up seems to blind your rational thinking. Mazz was talking to Tomkat and I can't help but agree 100% with what he said.
i dont got any hatred over someone ONLINE, its just that neither 1up or your alliance seems to cage those rambling monkeys on these boards who do nothin but spread bullshit and the constant whine that they know whats going on and the others not.

and yes mazz was talking to tomkat, the exact same way he talks to everyone who posts not in favour of whineup.

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 12:30   #109
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
its just that neither 1up or your alliance seems to cage those rambling monkeys on these boards who do nothin but spread bullshit and the constant whine that they know whats going on and the others not.
Oh the irony. if it could be any more perfect I fail to see how.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 12:32   #110
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
i dont got any hatred over someone ONLINE, its just that neither 1up or your alliance seems to cage those rambling monkeys on these boards who do nothin but spread bullshit and the constant whine that they know whats going on and the others not.
And every single one of your posts is unbiassed, factual and informative. Those in glass houses etc.

Quote:
and yes mazz was talking to tomkat, the exact same way he talks to everyone who posts not in favour of whineup.
I was actually quoting Tomkat and his posts about Angels internal issues.

Every single one of your posts is inflammatory and of no discernable content that can be ragarded as productive or informative in any waywhatsoever. I think it's about time you took a definative look at why no-one has ever made a point of agreeing with anything you have ever had to post. Do your alliance a favour and stop posting these boards, you make eXilition seem far worse in any way than they actually are.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 14:04   #111
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Being as you obviously aren't too bright I'll put it in little words for you.
I'll do the same for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The Tomkat discussion is over.
Not that difficult to grasp, surely?

I'm sorry that I know about certain political agendas and you can't fathom how, but that really isn't my problem.

Now can we please get back on topic.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 14:13   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I'll do the same for you:

Not that difficult to grasp, surely?

I'm sorry that I know about certain political agendas and you can't fathom how, but that really isn't my problem.

Now can we please get back on topic.
If you'd care to drop by irc and inform me about what political agendas you do and don't know I'll be more than happy to listen and apologise if you're half right.

As far as being on topic I thought this whole thread ad turned into being about political agendas and focussed heavily on the terms required for ND to win the round and others roles in that scenario. As far as I was concerned the topic was nothing to do with you, only what I considered to be an ill informed opinion.

Forgot to mention that your posts was witty, sarcastic and belittling. I feel truly humbled now :crymeariver:

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 14:23   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Forgot to mention that your posts was witty, sarcastic and belittling. I feel truly humbled now :crymeariver:
You also forgot to laugh with my awesome joke about your 2 wifes ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 14:25   #114
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
You also forgot to laugh with my awesome joke about your 2 wifes ...
As soon as I wipe the tears away I will, I promise

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:21   #115
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Angels targeted eX before eX *ever* targeted Angels.

btw fox WHERE U BEEN? PM ME SOMETIME!

NitinA

never denied that, just pointing out that its not _ND_ vs angels, considering exi hitting angels, while nd recive little focus of firepower

woho my english is even worse then before

And as u know i retired after R13, im on irc now, but your afk
ask some random angels guy for my Msn if u feel like it
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:50   #116
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No offense, but your hatred towards 1up seems to blind your rational thinking.

Chillingly, if you walked into #exilition right now and said this exact phrase, it would apply to EVERY exil player there. (vice a few normal people)

i fail to see why people respond to that max dude. He hasn't made/backed up one point yet.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:59   #117
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Chillingly, if you walked into #exilition right now and said this exact phrase, it would apply to EVERY exil player there. (vice a few normal people)

i fail to see why people respond to that max dude. He hasn't made/backed up one point yet.
Because he provides nearly as much comedy entertainment and general mirth as your new avatar

<3

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:08   #118
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Because he provides nearly as much comedy entertainment and general mirth as your new avatar

<3
My avatar is only up to promote segregation between ugly people and normal looking people. Hopefully, other normal looking people will follow suite putting up thier pic, and we can weed out the ugly people.
(comedy)
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:10   #119
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
My avatar is only up to promote segregation between ugly people and normal looking people. Hopefully, other normal looking people will follow suite putting up thier pic, and we can weed out the ugly people.
(comedy)
I would, but the stampede to "love me longtime" would cause a catastrophic shift of the earth on its axis and plunge us all into a fiery oblivion crash course with the sun :/

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:18   #120
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

right the few facts ive said so far on boards.

*1up/angels whine about ND "fencesitting" (meaning not helping them), confirm/deny? i believe even blind ppl could see this, you are practically begging ND to help you out.
* 1up/angels got owned in their war 2 vs 1 confirm/deny?
* mazzelaar makes as much sense as the retard that just delivered the mail at my house
* 1up posters are known to behave like quite sad ppl when someone post negative about their alliance, sorry to burst your bubble but this round you are worth jackshit as usual when certain alliances play

i dont see where im wrong here...

and pls pls pls pls, im sick and tired of seeing 1up fanboys or ppl who live in 1up ass (NOT YOU PHIL) trying to flame me all times

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:23   #121
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

if you want them to stop "flaming" you, stop posting such retarded things.
All you do is make yourself look utterly rediculous

please for the love of god STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD next time you feel the urge to post ANYTHING before someone claws their eyes out.
reading your posts will drive someone to do that eventually.
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:23   #122
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Well my opinnion is that you top4 could make little more war among your self´s so we can start catching the left over´s LOL!
:xmas:
Chill out ppl and have fun.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:30   #123
Chika

Quote:

*1up/angels whine about ND "fencesitting" (meaning not helping them), confirm/deny? i believe even blind ppl could see this, you are practically begging ND to help you out.
* mazzelaar makes as much sense as the retard that just delivered the mail at my house
* 1up posters are known to behave like quite sad ppl when someone post negative about their alliance, sorry to burst your bubble but this round you are worth jackshit as usual when certain alliances play

and pls pls pls pls, im sick and tired of seeing 1up fanboys or ppl who live in 1up ass (NOT YOU PHIL) trying to flame me all times

The only statement I can agree with is the *this round you are worth jackshit (referring to 1up).
I giggle at how many people applied for planet naps from 1up. And this round some of the same people attack 1up like no tomorrow. Hopfully 1up HC see this and stop giving bitches a free ride, as when they are down, these same people will help them stay down.
Other than that your post really made no sense as exil does infact have help. Because this help isn't a top 4 alliance, does not mean that they don't have help.
I have never seen a 1up poster act sad when someone said things to them. Hehe. Would be impossible for Exil to hate them for thier "ego's and they act like they are god" (exert from your alliance boards, in the thread where crusie discusses how she hates forest) if they were actually sad as you stated correct?
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:34   #124
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

OK, i'll adress your first two points.

1. Which 1up posters have complained about ND fence-sitting?

2. Which 2 v 1 war is this? Exi had a nap before 1up had any political deals at all this round and you now have allies. Here's a short quote from kaifux at an Exi members' meeting:

[20:38:21] <Kaifux> we can get more allies, which will help killing em and i do have some, but the level of them aren't too high, that's why the effect wasn't so great so far

So where do you get 1 from?

As I recall, Angels were ahead of Exi until ND also started hitting Angels - so even ignoring your interesting definition of "1" it's hard to see how you were winning prior to that.

Not gonna dignify your other two pieces of tripe with a response.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:44   #125
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
[20:38:21] <Kaifux> we can get more allies, which will help killing em and i do have some, but the level of them aren't too high, that's why the effect wasn't so great so far
This makes me laugh because, I personally know kaifux went through A LOT of trouble to be 100% no spies. To see a private meeting quoted now is hilarious. I know his eye twitches everytime some intel is public. In the spirit of Phraktos and Absolute, good job kaifux.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 16:57   #126
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This makes me laugh because, I personally know kaifux went through A LOT of trouble to be 100% no spies. To see a private meeting quoted now is hilarious. I know his eye twitches everytime some intel is public. In the spirit of Phraktos and Absolute, good job kaifux.
It's only one line of text though.

I'm not saying that Exi don't have spies, but it is possible that someone just pasted that one line of text out to "prove" something, and Sid then used it.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:03   #127
Chika

Quote:

I'm not saying that Exi don't have spies, but it is possible that someone just pasted that one line of text out to "prove" something, and Sid then used it.
I would agree with you, but i can quote 90% of exil private forums. And I have.
And HC confirmed it. :|
Not an isolated incident.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:21   #128
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaifux
[20:37:33] <Kaifux> 1up/angels dedicated this r15 to stop eX and hi them 24/7 til end of round
I actually laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out when I read that

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 6 Dec 2005 at 17:58.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:29   #129
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
[20:37:33] <Kaifux> 1up/angels dedicated this r15 to stop eX and hi them 24/7 til end of round

I actually laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out when I read that
While we're at the topic .....

[22:00:24] <Mazzelaar> Kj's a sexy bloke and well, with JBG it's no long exciting. Does anyone got some hints on how I could ask him out?

That one made me laugh aswell. I'll be waiting for a pm, Mazz

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:50   #130
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Again, it's always possible that a 1up-fanwhore (let's face it, every alliance has them) decided to give you guys some choice lines from the private meeting. Since eX command 'deigns' not to participate in the gay sex free-for-all that is AD, it's unlikely that they'll turn up to confirm them.

But since Chika's posted too on his ability to get in to eXilition private forums, I'm inclined to say that eX need to check out their internals.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:53   #131
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Again, it's always possible that a 1up-fanwhore (let's face it, every alliance has them) decided to give you guys some choice lines from the private meeting. Since eX command 'deigns' not to participate in the gay sex free-for-all that is AD, it's unlikely that they'll turn up to confirm them.

But since Chika's posted too on his ability to get in to eXilition private forums, I'm inclined to say that eX need to check out their internals.
Quote:
[20:55:46] <Kaifux> as we had some closures, due to 1up trying to get anything against us
You see how evul we really are?

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 6 Dec 2005 at 17:58.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:57   #132
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hey irc logs are forbidden.
give them a red dot!
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:59   #133
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
hey irc logs are forbidden.
give them a red dot!
Quote:
[20:56:10] <Kaifux> IF you think any of 1up/angels/etc might be suspicious, give information to bwtmc
[20:56:18] <Kaifux> he'll make them all closed
[20:56:21] <Kaifux> if you provide with information
You see, when he said that I foolishly assumed it only mean in game

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:07   #134
Chika

rofl. wtf is bwtmc going to do? Is he a professional tattler or something? The designated rat.
lol, so funny.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:12   #135
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

<mazzelaar> i **** fat chicks, i also like to get ****ed by fat chicks, my mommie used to beat me when i was a kid so thats why i got such disturbed sick fantasies
<Synthetic_Sid> tonight we will mass focus on eX again with our flak, and angels will wave them several ticks later.

irclogs FTW! thank you spies in 1up!

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:13   #136
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
<mazzelaar> i **** fat chicks, i also like to get ****ed by fat chicks, my mommie used to beat me when i was a kid so thats why i got such disturbed sick fantasies
<Synthetic_Sid> tonight we will mass focus on eX again with our flak, and angels will wave them several ticks later.

irclogs FTW! thank you spies in 1up!

Stop posting please.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:14   #137
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
rofl. wtf is bwtmc going to do? Is he a professional tattler or something? The designated rat.
lol, so funny.
Wait for it.....

EXI MUST HAVE ADMIN TOOLS OMGWTFLMAOPWN!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:15   #138
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
whine whine whine
troll troll troll ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Stop posting please.
nuff said
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:17   #139
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Stop posting please.
The sad thing is that he's suprisingly close to the truth on my part

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:47   #140
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks to a friendly 1uper - Kaifux, you have a leak

[20:54:51] <Kaifux> IF it's about your mood, internal problem, affairs, rl problems - u can pm seqz

On that note, I have hair growing in funny places - can someone get seqz to pm me? Thanks.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:26   #141
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Personally, the idea of fencesitting doesn't appeal to me. I play a war game to make war.

If the tactic politically within alliances is to fencesit the way to #1, then how about we all agree not to attach eachother next time? That'll be a fun round.....

/sarcasm

(PS, before you sad ppl start negging me, i am not suggesting anyone did fencesit, as funnily enough you dont get to #1 by not attacking anyone!)
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:38   #142
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

For what it's worth I think ND have done a marvellous job so far. They're #1. You can't really argue with that and if I could be arsed I'd find the post and quote myself saying that in the right political environment ND could well finish #1. Well done guys. Good luck holding onto it

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:44   #143
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
1its just that neither 1up or your alliance seems to cage those rambling monkeys on these boards who do nothin but spread bullshit and the constant whine that they know whats going on
Quote:
I guess that means we can tick baboon off the list for your parentage then. You related to Scoprio?

Looks like baboon was pretty close though, I'm guessing they must be brighter than monkeys, that's probably the difference. Especially as I never thought a monkey would be asking for a cage.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:51   #144
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
For what it's worth I think ND have done a marvellous job so far. They're #1. You can't really argue with that and if I could be arsed I'd find the post and quote myself saying that in the right political environment ND could well finish #1. Well done guys. Good luck holding onto it
not much more is to be said imo.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 19:57   #145
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess that means we can tick baboon off the list for your parentage then. You related to Scoprio?
Explain to me again what my name is doing there please. (Assuming you meant me ofcourse, that typo looks a bit silly. Suits you fine though.)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:21   #146
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just a short word on IRC logs. IRC logs are de facto banned for the purposes of AD. However, it is open to the mods to leave irc logs on the forums where the logs are:

- short
- tidy
- within the rules of the forum.

That is not to say you can post an IRC log and expect it to stay - essentially it is up to the mod whether he wishes it to stay or be removed.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:23   #147
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

How did this go from being about ND to not being about ND? Or was it never about ND in the first place?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 22:15   #148
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
To answer both Torz and Motox who seem to let their kiddie imaginations run freely again ...

alch nor any Angels command believe I am a joke. If they did, I wouldn't be working with them, I wouldn't even be allowed to be a member. Just because Behe (no offence ...) feels I am doesn't mean the rest of Angels does. I'm sure alot of Angels don't agree with all my opinions, hence why it's called 'OPINION'. And what happened in r13 is r13, and doesn't apply on r15.

When I post on AD, I post my own opinion. I understand alot of pple don't like it because well ... I don't post and change my opinion to be popular or to suit your needs, I post what I believe in and nothing else. It is ofcourse obvious that alch etc not always agree with my opinion. We'd be a sad bunch if we always agree ...

To Tomkat, he got a point when saying communication in Angels isn't great. We know this, we work on this but it seems we're not efficient with this. Like all alliances, we're not flawless either.
And I don't take anything said against Angels personal, atleast less then I used to. I don't see what's so bad in defending your alliance when pple post crap and assumptions about it?

And finally to MotoX in specific ...
If you dislike Angels more because of my posts then you are a person which can be easily manipulated and fooled. You can dislike ME for what I post, but you actually think pple like mazz would say 'I like Angels less cause Kj is making AD posts I don't like'? No, the most he'll do is dislike me.
I don't get it how pple think an opinion of 1 person (even if he's HC) can affect his opinion on the alliance. I find those pple easy to manipulate and they probably have a very poor 'own will'.

Nway that's how I (see my OWN opinion) feel about this. Btw Mazz, just used you as an example cuz I know you love me (after your wife and 2nd wife, JBG)

rgds Kj

And you need to be taught that an opinion you state in a public forum directly affects the community/alliance you belong too (even if you continually say it’s your own opinions).

Your views rub automatically off to your alliance either you like it or not since that is how politics works.

It becomes even clearer when alch comes here and make such an excellent post and in a flash throws all yours in the drain…..to speak clearly: think before posting because it effects your alliance more then you think!

Last edited by MotoX; 6 Dec 2005 at 23:07.
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 23:47   #149
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Explain to me again what my name is doing there please. (Assuming you meant me ofcourse, that typo looks a bit silly. Suits you fine though.)
I actually meant with reference to how vehemently anti 1up max is and your stance towards anything mildly Fury related but I now realise the inference from the previous part of the post. My apologies for that

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 02:45   #150
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone
Personally, the idea of fencesitting doesn't appeal to me. I play a war game to make war.
This has stopped to be a 100% war game few rounds ago, this game is now about politics. #1 alliance arent always the one with the best value and best players but sometime the one with the most friends or the best link in the game (add to this some luck).

Last edited by alch; 7 Dec 2005 at 02:54.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote