User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 19 Sep 2009, 12:59   #1
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Improve population page

When I currently change population I go back and forth to other pages all the time to see what the effect is of the changes I make. I'd like the population page to display the effect of the changes I make. This could be real-time Java or whenever I 'Isue new orders'. It should display:
*Current research output and time to complete current research
*Current construction output and time to complete current construction
*Maximum alert level
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2009, 13:08   #2
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: Improve population page

the population page initially actually had parts of this, but there was so much complaints about it that it got removed.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 20:42   #3
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

What was the basis of complaint? This seems like a fairly useful idea.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 21:26   #4
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

I agree
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 22:12   #5
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
What was the basis of complaint? This seems like a fairly useful idea.
Was a rather wide range, going from "i'm not liking it" and "it shouldn't be on that page, doesn't belong" to things like "it doesn't make sense to, too technical", "clutter, info already exists on other pages"....

I guess much of it is rooted in the same things quite a few complaints are, ppl just had to complain about something, just for the sake of it, or just to annoy us.
You'd be surprised how many "bogus" complaints we get

I'll see if i get time to add some kind of "live calcing" for it...
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 22:38   #6
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

If the information can be put in an extra section than you can click "hide" on, then I don't see how anyone will be able to complain!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2009, 07:13   #7
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
If the information can be put in an extra section than you can click "hide" on, then I don't see how anyone will be able to complain!
They'll find a way, they always do.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote