User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 18 Jun 2008, 00:26   #1
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Opera v9.5 unable to reply to or create forum posts.

Hi,

Hope i am not being daft but i don't seem to be able to reply to or create any forum posts in either the galaxy forum or alliance forums (in game) since upgrading my PC's version of Opera to v9.5.

Details -

Version - 9.50
Build - 10063
Platform - Win32
System - Windows XP

Works fine in my IE browser. Anybody else using this verison of Opera and having no problems?

Could just be me!
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 00:45   #2
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Re: Opera v9.5 unable to reply to or create forum posts.

Seems to let me click reply or new thread. Then when the editor appears, which you normally type in, nothing happens when you type in it :/
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 01:15   #3
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

yes, there is an issue with the forum editor and opera 9.5 so they must have changed something in that version.
Upgrading the editor might fix this, however they've made changes to the "system" used in the editor so we can't simply upgrade, so that might take some time before it gets done.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 08:53   #4
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

Ah thanks for the response.

Not me going mad then
Unread 11 Jul 2008, 10:03   #5
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Somebody has put on their pointy hat and worked some magic; Opera 9.51 works with the forums.

Thank you, whoever you are
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2008, 11:27   #6
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

i believe that someone would be opera...
probably fixed that along with several other bugs they had, so if 9.51 works with the forum editor, go upgrade
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2008, 19:42   #7
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

cool works a treat now