User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Apr 2008, 01:47   #1
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

SilverAce is on a distinguished road
Production page

Is anyone freaked out from the seizure-like motion on the production page when you hover your mouse pointer over the ship names? The menu where you actually order ships in bounces like crazy while you scroll down over the various names. I do like seeing the stats when you successfully hover over a ship type but does it have to bounce like that? Hopefully a fix wouldn't be too hard!

(I did just try Firefox and it does not bounce all around on that - but maybe a fix for us IE nubs would still be appreciated? Thanks)

"Taking A Bit Of A Break"

Proud To Have Been - Fury - Coalition - NoS - []LCH[] - Omen - CT - VGN
Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
SilverAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 02:01   #2
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Production page

works fine in ie7 for me and in ff 2

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 02:12   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, the wonder that is updates.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 02:27   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever version comes with Vista Home Premium also has the seizure effect.

That's Micro-Shite for you though

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:22   #5
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

I'm having a problem replicating this, i know it happened before as i've personally seen it.
however i've been testing it in ie6, ie7, opera9 and ff2 and i can't replicate it.
I'll go over the code, but it would be useful to have to additional info:
- what skin is being used (it might be relevant)
- does anything else "change", does the link/text you're hovering change in style and/or does the whole "box" jump slightly.
- there any outside scripts involved, i know some use greasemonkey scripts etc to change functions and styling

I will see about sorting it, but if i can't replicate it or find something dead obvious in the code, which i doubt, it's gonna be a bit hard to test for.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 13:04   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried it, and it worked without being spastic...odd.

Using r21 skin
Nothing else 'changes', just the stats box jumps in/out
No scripts

Hope that helps.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 19:45   #7
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

Cochese has pretty much said it all but I'll reiterate:

-Rd 21 skin
-The whole production page bounces up and down depending on where you put the mouse cursor (not including the left hand menu or the top bar with rank/score/resources)
-No outside scripts

I use Windows XP on my laptop but have also replicated it on a Vista laptop and a desktop with Windows XP. As far as I know all computers were using IE7.

Thanks Cinci for looking into it! o/

Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 19:58   #8
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

I tried out all the different skins and the only one that does NOT have the fun "bouncy seizure" effect is the "Round 23" skin. All the rest have the same problem.

Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 20:39   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FF 2.0.0.14 on winXP SP2, text only skin, no problems.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote