User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2006, 10:13   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Outboxes

Or any way of viewing sent mail. Please.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 10:25   #2
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Outboxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Or any way of viewing sent mail. Please.

:thumbs up:

Gets on my nerves trying to remember what the ell i said to the guy mailing me coz they cleared the stuff on reply :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 12:21   #3
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

This would be a great idea. Have it for alliance mail too please
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 12:23   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
This would be a great idea. Have it for alliance mail too please
Yes!
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 12:36   #5
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Might be a nice thing to add yes
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 15:20   #6
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I also agree an outbox type function would be nice, doesn't have to be safisticated, and mail can even be automatically deleted after a bit if not saved (to save database size), but not being able to see what we send is rather anoying.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 15:24   #7
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 04:57   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I Concurr.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 05:14   #9
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

I'm for this too. Surprised it has never been in the game.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:05   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

big thumbs up from me for that

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:20   #11
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Easily implemented.

Can we get a nice looking gmail style interface for it too ....
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:14   #12
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Great idea,

I'm wondering, also, if in the alliance mail, we could have some type of flag or soemthing to show if a message was replied to. Last I checked, theres no way to tell if another HC replied to someones mail to the alliance address. (this is in addition to the sent mail box)
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:20   #13
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
I'm wondering, also, if in the alliance mail, we could have some type of flag or soemthing to show if a message was replied to. Last I checked, theres no way to tell if another HC replied to someones mail to the alliance address. (this is in addition to the sent mail box)
Should be for personal mail as well.