User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:09   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Scientific Proof of Life After Death

Ok, on another forum* there is a religious debate going on and someone has just posted links that he claims "prove" that there is life after death...

I really don't know what to make of it. It seems to be some crackpot writings about conspiracy theories and quantum physics...

I thought GD might be able to explain it to me, and indulge in an interesting discussion about it at the same time as I'm quite confused about it.

Link to page 1 of 4 (links to other pages are at the bottom of the page)

I thought I'd look around to see if there was anything else that would 'explain' but all I found was this on a Crank site

*no not PB, there is a religion debate there but it's not as advanced as this one on another another forum.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote