User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:53   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Fleetcatch on Sliekas

Have to say, Excellent planning and work if it was intentional, much better than we have seen lately, pld FAnG, or so I hear anyways
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:58   #2
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Wonder where all those 4mil- attacking fleets come from...
Or wasn't I supposed to notice those?

Probably gonna see some closed (bigger) attackers as well. Just like last time on derbio... couldn't even counter them

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:00   #3
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
show some newsscans or battlereports if they have landed yet.. just put hide the coords and it will be fine =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:03   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
its now eta 4, I dont have a non hidden newsie unfortunately, so this will have to do:

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=311983073
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:13   #5
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
very nice to see a decent attack from the anti ldk side for once =)

still needs about 3 times more hostile fleets to look like the fleet catch on me in round 6 :P
[1up]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:14   #6
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Now less hope they calc right this time
Divine_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:21   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I see Eclipse fleets there, too.

Personally I hope he doesn't win this round, I've nothing against him but having 1 person win PA 3 times would lesser the achievement, in my opinion. And another LDK planet should win anyway, even if he doesn't..
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:23   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Looks far more like an Eclipse attack judging from the planets I can see there.

I can't imagine LDK getting caught that short at this time of night so I'll assume it was more of a luck thing, was Sliekas online when it launched ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:24   #9
The_Fish
ND

didnt think it could be FAnG, looked too organised, thought they might have got lucky though
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:24   #10
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
heh lets hope soo :P

P.S am attacking another ldk peon called Klendau and i am gonna pwn him with meh 2 pods and retired planet !
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:24   #11
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gosu.

Don't ask why there's so many smalls planets attacking
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:26   #12
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine_Shadow
Now less hope they calc right this time
Heh.. seems its rather the defenders who should be calcing now and get away from there :P
[1up]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:26   #13
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
I see even seraphim there(noticing few planets deffing against me+my target).. and few other alliances attacking.. can't say one alliance did it, though would like to know who had enough good friends etc to keep it hidden that long.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:28   #14
Storebo
Adelante

Is a ToT attack..
Sonnenbomber gets his revenge this time =)
[1up]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:28   #15
Divine_Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Heh.. seems its rather the defenders who should be calcing now and get away from there :P
maybe, you're the expert
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:30   #16
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine_Shadow
maybe, you're the expert
Yes I am
[1up]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:30   #17
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
IT'S A EETONRVROFLWTFLOLOMG BLOCK ATTACK!!!!!!!

PS Hicks. Fi fleet catches are generally very hard to defend against.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:33   #18
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Well.. it's still a great victory for anti ldk side and a great loss for ldk.

Maybe this can boost some spirit among the rest of pa universe?
[1up]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:37   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

they indeed are, ask snowseal :P

also, this is not terrible, if they only covered the eta '5' then nothing really big happened, but it seems that also gets through, he might even lose the odd roid, tho i don't think so.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:38   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
and as i see it. only half his fleet will be twatted.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:39   #21
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well.. it's still a great victory for anti ldk side and a great loss for ldk.
wonder how many of the "victors" will enjoy having their roids taken while their busy at sliekas'?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:40   #22
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
It is Hippler!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:42   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
wonder how many of the "victors" will enjoy having their roids taken while their busy at sliekas'?
here's the part where LDK's strategy fails.

They want a few top planets, which means that the few top planets only have a few fleets. They cannot counter all.

You get the logic.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:44   #24
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Us evul Hipplers invited all our friends to participate.

Fish: the planning was not FaNG, it was planning of a single person
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:44   #25
starbreeze

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

They want a few top planets, which means that the few top planets only have a few fleets. They cannot counter all.

You get the logic.
who said that the top planets were going to be the only ones retaling? ^^
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:44   #26
Divine_Shadow

Quote:

You get the logic.
only 20 or so above 10 mio
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:44   #27
The_Fish
ND

its not just LDK who will be hitting these tonight though, if I wasnt an inactive I'd be hitting one of the attackers, most of his alliances fi will be at sliekas' place, as well as his fleet.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:48   #28
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay, the guy just told me I can reveal his name: Martin. the guy LDK fleetcatched 1 week ago. thx Martin
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:48   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
those planets won't get priority def.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:50   #30
Fabolous
Akujin-Akihito

Fabolous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
Okay, the guy just told me I can reveal his name: Martin. the guy LDK fleetcatched 1 week ago. thx Martin
I have to admit, just gôsu Martin
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:54   #31
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
The Return of ...

The DDoS Attacks?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:58   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Yea I bet the multi escourts will be countering to.

Hahaha Pld me.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:59   #33
Divine_Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks

Hahaha Pld me.
luckily the hostile multi escorts are also attacking :-)
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:01   #34
starbreeze

Quote:

Hahaha Pld me.
for an inactive explayer ur around alot ^^

and i didn't know i was a multi escort
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:02   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

the multiescorts (blatants) i saw couldn't roid a weelchaired senior.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:03   #36
Divine_Shadow

Quote:
what is all the damn fuss in all those popular threads about then
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:05   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
for an inactive explayer ur around alot ^^

and i didn't know i was a multi escort
Yea I have to stay about to beat Dread at mini golf

You planet is small enough to be a multi escourt.

Hahahaah
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:07   #38
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Yea I have to stay about to beat Dread at mini golf

Hahahaah
she's Oly.

go figure.

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:08   #39
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
she's Oly.

go figure.

bah, ur intel is always wrong

she left oly for ldk

and Hicks, stop lying

Hicks zegt:
ok
Hicks zegt:
im multiing with sleikas
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:09   #40
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
starbreeze is NOT oly .
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:11   #41
The_Fish
ND

owned

she told me that yesterday too
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:11   #42
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Heh.. they just ruined whatever chance he had to become #1.
Took down ldk's finest. I would be pretty happy. And ofcourse they can allways defend themself against the retals... Sliekas is beyond saving... a sertain part of his fleet atleast =)
[1up]
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:13   #43
starbreeze

Quote:
Heh.. they just ruined whatever chance he had to become #1.
Took down ldk's finest. I would be pretty happy. And ofcourse they can allways defend themself against the retals... Sliekas is beyond saving... a sertain part of his fleet atleast =)

a bit shortsighted isn't it though? it takes how many alliances to send how many fleets to take down 1 player? all the while we can waltz right in and take a few free roids...i like that trade ^^
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:14   #44
starbreeze

Quote:

Hahahaah

sniff....u hurt meh!!!!!
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:17   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just saw the words planetarion bot competition as i tried to login and almost sprayed coffee all over my monitor :((((

On topic, nice fleet catch. Good to see something finally get through on LDK this round.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:23   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Hmmm rivalling the Eclipse propaganda crew in terms of delusions. As I said after they got owned a few days back it's better to lose with dignity and say congratulations rather than be bitter and go on about how you'll win else where. Also as I said in another thread, time to bring the ball gag out Lrytas

Quote:
a bit shortsighted isn't it though? it takes how many alliances to send how many fleets to take down 1 player? all the while we can waltz right in and take a few free roids...i like that trade ^^
LDK build their strategy around protecting a few top planets at all costs, they've just lost one of those. Regardless of how many roids you may or may not take, although considering there is probably several alliances involved and no one is really "all out" I doubt you'll take a huge amount more than usual, LDK have still taken a blow in terms of pride, morale and sleikas’ chances of ending #1. Yes in general terms it is a poor use of resources to try and kill 1 top planet when you can kill 5 regular ones but for a band of alliances who are in need of a morale boost I'd say it could be very sucessful. Also stop trying to apply gloss to a failure it looks stupid.

Oh and really Scouse ?

Last edited by Hicks; 4 Jul 2003 at 00:30.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:26   #47
starbreeze

Quote:

^^ i sux anyways at posting. teach me great propoganda master!! ^^

...btw...i object to ur sig!!!
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:28   #48
Divine_Shadow

All and all lots of action this round
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:32   #49
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've actually yet to meet an OAP with asteroids.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:38   #50
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
its not just LDK who will be hitting these tonight though, if I wasnt an inactive I'd be hitting one of the attackers, most of his alliances fi will be at sliekas' place, as well as his fleet.
Well... since ldk now tries to defend him eta 6.. (seems like they'll succed aswell) why not attack them instead? they are using alot of fleets there themself.
[1up]