User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2007, 16:46   #1
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Thumbs up Text only skin

I am probably the last to notice :/

but..

Just had a play with it on my mobile and it looks and feels great so far. Really nice to use.

Seems to make quite a difference by getting rid of those image templates. It doesn't look so cramped - it loads quicker - it uses less data transfer (can cost lots on a mobile) and overall looks much much better.

Really good stuff

Thanks!
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 10:23   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Text only skin

I hacked it together from a few other skins using my omfg 1337 css skillz0rs (mainly copy and paste).
The only thing I need to sort out is population, really.
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 10:26   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Its the only skin worth using in pa since they removed pure black (or what it was called)
Two thumbs and one limp penis up for Apocco and his mad skillz :thumbup:

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 10:50   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Its the only skin worth using in pa since they removed pure black (or what it was called)
Two thumbs and one limp penis up for Apocco and his mad skillz :thumbup:
I think it was called clean black and it was my personal favorite too

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 11:03   #5
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Its good for mobile indeed.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 11:46   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's pretty cool indeed, I'll be using it for next round. Props to Appoc.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 11:46   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Clean black was the best yes.

I use the "Round 21" skin now, as it sort of vaguely resembles the old Clean Black sleekness.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 12:42   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

hey all I use the txt only to get with me blackberry. Only prob i noticed is that i can't reply to ingame mails cos it doesn't display the msg body properly. Anyone know a work around, or a mIrc client for blackberry?

props to Appoco - thanks

tsm
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 13:46   #9
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
hey all I use the txt only to get with me blackberry. Only prob i noticed is that i can't reply to ingame mails cos it doesn't display the msg body properly. Anyone know a work around, or a mIrc client for blackberry?

props to Appoco - thanks

tsm
Google is your friend.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 14:08   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I imagine he meant was there one in particular than anyone would recommend specifically.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 18:19   #11
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

yup thats what i meant, but thanks marv saved me hitting the home button on IE. I found jirc client which works great, my only beef with it is i can't setup a perform on it and have to login to p manually each time.

anyone any ideas about ingame mail sendng problem?
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 20:57   #12
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all

I had the same problem last round with the text only browser but i don't get it this round with the text only browser and can see the reply icon and it works etc. It may then be handset/browser specific?? My memory is hazy but i think i may have had to click Inbox first then open/reply to the mail.

It may be useful to get together a list of utilities and stuff like this for PA, together with handsets used etc....?

if it would be worthwhile, dunno how many use mobiles....
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote