User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:45   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Well im a social outcast now

Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

'haha yeah, shot in the face with bullets not cum'

:tumble weed silence:

:everyone bursts out laughing:

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!