User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 16:20   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Owner Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
There are single-player elements in PA today. Cov-ops for instance is really something you do "by yourself".
Thats the main reason cov-ops was implemented back in the days.
worst thing ever implemented. Only reason anyone goes covoping is cause they cant play properly themselves for various reasons, and want to **** over other people that round. Tried myself and it was horribly boring, even when I covoped cardi

Quote:
But other elements of SP or single player effort has actually been removed. The "getting a good start" is completely gone, the "composing a different fleet" is nearly gone and the outcome of your round is more based on wether or not you are in a atrong alliance and the political landscape. If you are in an alliance somewhere in the middle of the ranks, it doesn't matter how well you know the game, you are just food for bigger fish. I might be overdoing it here, but there is, in my opinion very little "gameplay" left here.
What has changed? What SP effort has been removed? If anything, you can play more solo with xp and shit like that. In ST rounds u can just mass 1 ship and xphoe ur way to an easy top100.
Also, its not rare that high quality people join mediocre alliances and end up high because they are not part of any wars, and will be left untouched.
What gameplay did we ever have, that we are now lacking?

Quote:
Ask yourself one question: What could I have done last round to end up with a much bigger networth, score etc. How many descisions did you make that caused the end-result?

Its a fair question
"Dont crash", will probably be the answer for most who didnt do well. Pa is simple, dont crash, attack actively and you will do well, unless your gal / alliance is massively ****ed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote