User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2007, 22:59   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christmas Meet

There have been some requests for this, so I thought I'd take the initiative and organise it! No date is ever going to be suitable for everyone, so apologies in advance to anyone who wants to come but can't make the date:

Date: Saturday 1st December
The Plan: We'll be meeting at 1pm in a pub called the Sussex (map is here). The nearest tube station is Leicester Square, but Covent Garden is also very close. It's on the corner of a big busy crossroads, so should be relatively easy to find! If you have problems, then give me a ring (PM me if you don't have my number).

The restaurant is downstairs and has a very "traditional pub" feel to it, with decent prices too. After we've had lunch we can toodle on through to the West End, stopping in a few pubs/bars along the way.

I'll be booking a table there, so if anyone can/can't come, can they please say here so I can get a rough estimation of numbers! Thanks!

Confirmed:
TomKat
Furball
Yahwe
Kila
All Systems Go
Deepflow
idimmu
Phil^
Forest
pig

Maybe:
Alki
Blasto
Minty
KoeN
MM

Last edited by Tomkat; 22 Nov 2007 at 19:12.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:05   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Christmas Meet

Recheck your calendar, you're a little early.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:08   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

put me down as a maybe for now, but can we get some prostitutes from kings cross please
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:10   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Recheck your calendar, you're a little early.

Early as in it's only October? Some people need plenty of notice for these things, especially if they're travelling across the country for it.

Early as in 3-4 weeks before Christmas? Christmas time is very busy socially for most people - I for one have every weekend in December already booked up. I'm sure I'm not alone.
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:16   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're such a ****ing whiteshirt thomas. 'every weekend in december booked up'. jesus whiteshirting vodkacoke christ

incidentally i cant come, still at uni then

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:19   #6
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you're such a ****ing whiteshirt thomas. 'every weekend in december booked up'. jesus whiteshirting vodkacoke christ
I'm off singing Christmas carols to orphans actually man
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:32   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm in.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 00:17   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I shall consider it, not certain i could make, or afford it though
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 00:27   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I shall be there with christmas cheer

(which means drinks on me)
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 00:45   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Huzzah!
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 02:00   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Date: Saturday 1st December
Quote:
a glorified Sunday roast at a pub would do!
Sunday roasts on a Saturday, what will they think of next?! Saturday roasts?

Ps. probably
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 10:08   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I won't be there, on holiday.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 10:13   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll probably be there.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 12:03   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Christmas Meet

If anyone is willing to drive me to it in a motormobile, then I would be mostly prepared to come. As is: hell no, too ****ing expensive/complicated/my brain hurts.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 13:02   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

you're such a faggot MM
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 13:14   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

True enough. But also irrelevant to the fact that I don't have any ****ing money at the moment.

Michael, you will read this at some point. I love you, as you know, and from that position I feel I can demand an answer to the message I left on your phone. (I can't remember a ****ing thing of what I said, but it must have been both relevant and piquant, as everything I say when muntered out of my skull most assuredly is.)
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 17:26   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well if more northerners go im sure one of us can drive!
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 17:59   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You wouldn't even meet me in a open social setting for fear of being sodomised, and now you want to board a small, probably cramped motorised vehicle with me and several others who you only vaguely know to go down and see another mob of would-be shirt lifters in London?

- this is Manson being confoosed.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 24 Oct 2007 at 18:05.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 23:38   #19
Tomkat

Unread 26 Oct 2007, 17:22   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll come
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 00:14   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

accomodation for saturday night?
recommended cheap hotels/B&bs?
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 08:43   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm not coming if tomkat keeps that spastic avatar
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:27   #23
NerdGirl

NerdGirl can only hope to improve

um..
Sounds fun but I cant promise anything but I'll see what I can do
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:28   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'm not coming if tomkat keeps that spastic avatar
Glory, glory modding pooower,
Glory, glory modding poooower,
Glory, glory modding pooower,
Please don't change it back...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:31   #25
Tomkat

Jerks
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:35   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

tomkat, cheap places to stay the night. thoughts?
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 16:45   #27
NerdGirl

NerdGirl can only hope to improve

Hotel at TKs place.
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 18:23   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Jerks
Tell me you don't like that picture or that it doesn't suit you.

Go on.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 23:24   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Tell me you don't like that picture or that it doesn't suit you.

Go on.
sleezy as it is it is somehow more classy than a teacher ...
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 23:48   #30
Phil^
Insomniac

Im booked, bus and hostel.
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 17:39   #31
TheGreenBlob

TheGreenBlob is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm tempted to have a look at you guys, as I'm in London that day to do a rowing race. Still a bit reluctant to meet guys from internet though.
Either way, I won't go out drinking etc, but I might shortly pop by to meet some of you. The only other person I've met from internet is Koen

globester
rd4 - 161:20:4 - globester of deum - TFD
rd5 - 20:16:9 - black carpet of the floor - TFD/FA/hirr/Silver(Ag)
rd6 - 7:3:4 - glubs falling of my hands - Silver/WP
rd7 - 19:7:13 - sorry of i forgot - WP/MDK
rd8 - forgot:/ - eh? :/ - MDK
TheGreenBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 20:10   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenBlob
I'm tempted to have a look at you guys, as I'm in London that day to do a rowing race. Still a bit reluctant to meet guys from internet though.
Either way, I won't go out drinking etc, but I might shortly pop by to meet some of you. The only other person I've met from internet is Koen

globester
how tall are you?
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 20:27   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

he's rather tall and good looking, maybe you should put your hand on his knee as opposed to mine next time
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 20:39   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
he's rather tall and good looking, maybe you should put your hand on his knee as opposed to mine next time
yeah

you ming.
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 21:19   #35
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Looking at the list of who can/may come its looking pretty good.

Would I be welcome ?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 21:20   #36
TheGreenBlob

TheGreenBlob is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm about 5'3", so no hitting on me please.
rd4 - 161:20:4 - globester of deum - TFD
rd5 - 20:16:9 - black carpet of the floor - TFD/FA/hirr/Silver(Ag)
rd6 - 7:3:4 - glubs falling of my hands - Silver/WP
rd7 - 19:7:13 - sorry of i forgot - WP/MDK
rd8 - forgot:/ - eh? :/ - MDK
TheGreenBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 21:50   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Looking at the list of who can/may come its looking pretty good.

Would I be welcome ?
no.
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:15   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You wouldn't even meet me in a open social setting for fear of being sodomised, and now you want to board a small, probably cramped motorised vehicle with me and several others who you only vaguely know to go down and see another mob of would-be shirt lifters in London?

- this is Manson being confoosed.
you took that seriously?
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:35   #39
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
no.
Stick my name down then Tomkat
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:38   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Stick my name down then Tomkat
I wasn't talking for me.

Personally a fat moron with no education who will be easily mocked and intimidated might actually be quite fun.

I typed no because although I personally would enjoy it, you would bore everyone else shitless
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:42   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Be nice now yahwe, or I'll come just to pester you.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:48   #42
Forest

Quote:
I wasn't talking for me.

Personally a fat moron with no education who will be easily mocked and intimidated might actually be quite fun.

I typed no because although I personally would enjoy it, you would bore everyone else shitless
I am not fat, I am big boned.

No education? You know my job right?

And I can take any amount of piss taking thrown at me.
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 22:48   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Be nice now yahwe, or I'll come just to pester you.
i'm sorry i don't know who you are.
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 13:34   #44
Tomkat

are you coming horn
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 14:16   #45
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

this should be fun, please come up with a thread after the meet. will certainly make good reading.
have fun boys

edit: give it your best shot yahwe, while not always funny, your comebacks are somewhat interesting
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 16:58   #46
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

HEY GUYS I'VE GOT A JOKE FOR YOU!

Q: What did the socially retarded freak say to the most unwelcome faggot of them all?

A:
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm sure you'll be more than welcome at the meet.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 18:04   #47
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

horn, not even people who only read this area of the internet casually would believe you're not coming for work reasons. Why the pretence man?

edit: Why the **** does Tomkat get a bigger avatar than everyone else? (I say everyone else though I really mean me)
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 20:09   #48
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Why the **** does Tomkat get a bigger avatar than everyone else? (I say everyone else though I really mean me)
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 22:07   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
just incase you don't know, forest, yahwe has a voice so comical that people laugh at pretty much everything he says. the false sense of worth he's gained from this misinterpreted constant affirmation has allowed yahwe's mind to free itself from the chains of social pressure from others. it means that yahwe is so far gone that he can actually take this piss out of someone for being fat while having to try and contain himself from laughing at his own jokes because his 42 inch trousers might rip.
i'm sure you'll be more than welcome at the meet.
you're agrophobic.
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 23:18   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you're agrophobic.

Does that mean he's afraid of trouble kicking off?!