User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2007, 10:50   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
r22 Prediction

This thread is missing. I want some hefty predictions

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 11:21   #2
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about
Re: r22 Prediction

mhm.. no-one dares to go first! so il start

I suspect the top 3 contenders to be CT, Jenova and Ascendancy.
How the politics get played have much to say, but since i haven`t played the last rounds i don`t know the allies relations, so i can`t really predict.
Will also be interesting to see how good Vision, Rock, ToF can be etc.

Hopefully an interesting round!
anyone got some juicy intel or other predictions?

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5

Last edited by teqh; 16 Jun 2007 at 11:35.
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 12:30   #3
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

My intel says that Ascendancy will claim to be an alliance not playing, and playing "for fun" if someone hits them, and claim bashing.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 12:49   #4
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Whoever gets newt will win.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 13:00   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Whoever gets me will loose, that being both alliance and galaxy. And since i dont have a bp i will go random and fck up as many galaxies as i can

On a more serious note; it will be interesting to see what Jenova can bring to the game. Conspiracy is looking strong and as far as i know they've recruited some real quality between theese rounds. Ascendancy will ofc "not play" and by that have some 10-20% of the top100 planets. Angels is always a contender, may have lost some key members to Jenova, i dunno. And ofc there are allies like Newdawn, xVx, Subh, VsN, VGN, TGV, Rock, etc that can do well if things go their way. I personally think asc and Jenova got the better chance of doing well. Jenova for their disciplined members and command and asc for their flexible style of play. May be a fun round, who knows.

* We do not exist *

Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:13   #6
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah the smart moneys on Angels....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:31   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
My intel says that Ascendancy will claim to be an alliance not playing, and playing "for fun" if someone hits them, and claim bashing.
Ascendancy always plays seriously. They just don't take the game seriously.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:38   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I predict that round 22 will be very, very boring.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:45   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever alliance Mek joins comes third...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:59   #10
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

I think this round should be pretty open,
Jenova, Asc and ct all wanting to win, and we shouldent forget ND and others either,

i personaly think > #1 Asc #2 Jenova #CT
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 16:13   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
when have Ascendancy EVER done this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Ascendancy will ofc "not play" and by that have some 10-20% of the top100 planets.
when have Ascendancy ever claimed to "not play"?

Predictions:
#1 Ascendancy
#2 onwards is irrelevant.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 16:59   #12
Bane
Shadows and Dust

I think he means not 'try'. But they actually will 'try'.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 17:22   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy mass recruiting and fence sitting, as it's clearly the best and most effortless way to win. I also predict widespread use of fakenicks and defence relay channels, as well as #*.tv channels on every alliance.

Yeah, we'll win.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 19:15   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict lots of sleep deprivation and overdosing on caffeine. Maybe the end of a few relationships and possibly a divorce.

When I last played my wife at the time told me that if I didnt stop playing Planetarion she was going to divorce me. I carried on playing and the bitch didnt

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 19:18   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

CT will win.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 19:21   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Im tempted to say if ascendancy doesnt win this round I will eat a shoe, but knowing ascendancy they will boot all their members the last tick just to make me eat that shoe.

Anyways:

1: Ascendancy
2: Conspiracy
3: Jenova
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 20:23   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Whatever alliance Mek joins comes third...
<3

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 20:43   #18
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

My guess for #1 would be Jenova--which has very strong VtS influences.

Contenders I see are Jenova, CT, and mabye Asc.

Asc has a shot if they keep a low profile, very little chance of that after last round. Asc's best strategy to win would be to ascend (pun intended) through the ranks much like last round, and keep a low profile, while outgrowing people valuewise (strong asc-heavy galaxies, good ingal cross-def, planets out of tag seems logical). Being a bit more proactive in their targeting or orchastrating hits on alliances would definantly be a large incentive.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 20:57   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy's performance will be based solely on the motivation of its members, simply because it's up to them decide what they want to do. Plus we are carrying Alki and jerome so how anyone can expect us to win with them on board I don't know
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 20:57   #20
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

1. Asc
2. CT
3. Angels
4. Vgn
5. Jenova
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 21:05   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict that jerome won't get a top 10 planet.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 21:09   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy dont really have to tag up many members since they tend to go with the crawl up into one gal strategy. so they can actually come from behind.. oh dear. a gay pun.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 22:45   #23
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

the fact that I dont know who is playing for Jenova makes me think twice about them. I'm pretty sure bp sizes of 5 people will totally fit into Ascendancys way of playing. CT recruited alot of good players at this stage so my pediction goes:

1. CT or Ascendancy
2. The Ally who got pwned by either CT or Asc
3. Jenova (who might be Kingmaker in this case)
4-6. usual suspects such as Subh/ND/ToF/VisioN (go VisioN, really nice bunch of players)

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 00:25   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I predict lots of complaints about the new changes, and cos of them someone obscure will win :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 01:21   #25
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
when have Ascendancy ever claimed to "not play"?
It's just a complimentary exaggeration...

* We do not exist *

Unread 17 Jun 2007, 09:10   #26
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

1. Jenova
The rest:
CT gets beaten by Jenova, and ends further down the ranks. #2 to someone blocked with Jenova or someone not involved (like Ascendancy last round).
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 14:21   #27
MiereNeuker

MiereNeuker is on a distinguished road

I think r22 will bring back many old alliances giving it one more try because this round is free, and that because of these returning players r22 could get very interesting
MiereNeuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 14:37   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
I think he means not 'try'. But they actually will 'try'.
What does "try" mean? I aim to win every round personally. Just sometimes it doesn't work out. I imagine we'll do much of the same again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitina
Being a bit more proactive in their targeting or orchastrating hits on alliances would definantly be a large incentive.
wanna rejoin and do it for us?
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:15   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

it's obvious after last rd's rebuilding rock will win this rd especially if assman accepts our offer of letting jenova be our flak ally
so go to the pub no point in playing

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:21   #30
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What does "try" mean? I aim to win every round personally. Just sometimes it doesn't work out. I imagine we'll do much of the same again.

Ofc that is the reality, but I was refering to DrunkenVikings 'not playing' statement thinking that he meant ascendancy will not try. Ofc they do but the image of ascendancy with a lot of players around r20 especially was the whole 'while you were trying, we were sleeping'.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:30   #31
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

My intel says i will climb to #2 spot, but then getting deleted by kileman & possy for shipfarming

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 16:07   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ofc that is the reality, but I was refering to DrunkenVikings 'not playing' statement thinking that he meant ascendancy will not try. Ofc they do but the image of ascendancy with a lot of players around r20 especially was the whole 'while you were trying, we were sleeping'.
This isn't really accurate. While there are active members in ascendancy there are also very inactive members. This was reflected in how last round while we had a very high number of players in the t50/100 the numbers further down weren't there. Apparently we've recruited more people though so maybe things will change*.

*I'm quite looking forward to setting up descendancy for one.
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 21:57   #33
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

prediction!!
me #1
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 22:40   #34
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I would not be surprised if Jenova won. I also find it hard to believe that CT will beat Asc.

1. Jenova
2. Ascendancy
3. Conspiracy
4. not VGN.
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 22:47   #35
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I think its pretty wide open, bet there be some bug of some sorts to abuse this round so we will have to see. Whatever alliance plays its politics best will succeed i imagine.
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 22:57   #36
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
My intel says i will climb to #2 spot, but then getting deleted by kileman & possy for shipfarming
It'd be way cooler if you didn't have to farm ships to get yourself to the #2 spot

Just sayin y'know, because only cool people who don't cheat are allowed to be winners at this game

Last edited by Cooling; 17 Jun 2007 at 23:02.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 07:25   #37
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 10:58   #38
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This isn't really accurate. While there are active members in ascendancy there are also very inactive members. This was reflected in how last round while we had a very high number of players in the t50/100 the numbers further down weren't there. Apparently we've recruited more people though so maybe things will change*.

*I'm quite looking forward to setting up descendancy for one.
True, in that case I guess I meant your higher ranked players as almost all alliances have their inactive group.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 11:12   #39
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Jenova
#3 Conspiracy
#4 VgN
#5 Descendancy
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 12:40   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Achi will win!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 13:19   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
True, in that case I guess I meant your higher ranked players as almost all alliances have their inactive group.
I guess we could say, that given how last round ended, Ascendancy had an active group not miles and miles away from Wolfpack's group, but suffered a broader base of inactives. With the mentioned new recruits, Ascendancy will probably turn out to be the alliance possessing the group of players with the highest activity and skill. To add to it, their image makes them less applicable targets (for some ackward reason), hence Conspiracy and Jenova will probably end up pummeling each other for starters.

So.

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Conspiracy
#3 Jenova

The rest are trivial.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 14:08   #42
Bane
Shadows and Dust

But as always with the top 3 #2 and #3 will nap to take on #1 (possibly ascendancy) and deny they did, well you know the rest of the crap that comes with it.

My proper prediction would indeed be

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Conspiracy
#3 Jenova

But I'm not really clear on the memberlist of Jenova that's why they got the third.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 14:22   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Apparently there are a number of old Legion players (maybe 20 odd?) in jenova. I'd imagine a number of ex-angels players from last round will have moved across with assassin but this is really just supposition. Maybe a Jenova hc would like to inform us of their memberlist for next round so we can have a more accurate predictions thread! After all if you're fake-nicking what is there to fear.

Bar fear itself I guess.

And giant angry homocidal bunny rabbits.
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 14:34   #44
Bane
Shadows and Dust

If many of the (if not all) old Legion players haven't played since pre-PAX then that's certainly not going to help. Ideally you'ld need a round just to practise and try out changes with the game. When I returned I basically said 'Okay, how do I scan for roids?' hope they had a decent crash course.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 14:41   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Or they could have played the recent speedgames! PA has never been a ridiculously hard game to pick up, it's far more about activity, especially in an alliance likely to provide you with bcs, dcs, scanners, raids every night etc etc.
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 15:08   #46
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Taking into account that I won the first PAX round I played the changes shouldn't be a problem if you can be arsed to look through them and familiarize yourself with the system before the tickstart.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 15:15   #47
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Ofc it's not very hard but every little helps! Indeed if the activity is quality then they'll do very well.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 16:53   #48
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
it's obvious after last rd's rebuilding rock will win this rd especially if assman accepts our offer of letting jenova be our flak ally
so go to the pub no point in playing
lol. . Is Med-Ion stil arroundish. PS you played ********** once and if I recall correctly we where galm8s.
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 16:55   #49
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiereNeuker
I think r22 will bring back many old alliances giving it one more try because this round is free, and that because of these returning players r22 could get very interesting
True, but which old alliances might give it one more try. Can't be that many
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 17:33   #50
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Think its nice having "old timers" back, and really those I seen so far, good chaps, good players & nice people

If they know the current "system" or not is one thing, its extremely easy to learn. But they got something most pa players don't have, commitment & "stamina"